The Principal's Turn - Liz & Chantelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my Sweet Stacey that was so damned sexy. You needed that didn't you?" Chantelle asked in her seductive tone. There was a slight pause. "I knew it. This is so fun. I like my new plaything already. Has Steven ever made you come like that? Be honest... She's shaking her head Lizzie, nice work Sweet Thing. Sweet thing and Sweet Stacey, I am so excited!"

Her breathing slowly returned to normal as I continued gently licking her clean. Then Chantelle slid to the side.

"Come sit between us Lizzie." She said sweetly.

I slid myself up and onto the seat as the busboy walked by and looked.

"She lost her contact." Said Chantelle grinning.

My cum coated face may have made that a little hard to believe, but he continued on with a nod.

"Stacey my sweet, I was wondering, would you like to show Lizzie your appreciation for services rendered?" She asked as she pushed the button on the remote sending the butt plug into high gear with my first taste of the thrust feature.

I jumped and settled back down on the bench seat, pushing it deeper inside me.

"Lizzie has had trying morning and could really use a release. Couldn't you Lizzie?"

"Oh God, please yes!" I blurted with the pulsating vibrating sensation pushing me to a new level of stimulation.

Stacey's eyes darted around, and she looked at her watch with a concerned look.

"Don't worry, Sweet Stacey, we would never jeopardize your job or fiancé. All she will need is a discreetly placed finger. Isn't that right Lizzie?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle, thank you." I said desperately as the butt plug felt like it was fucking my ass.

Stacey nervously scanned the room as her hand slipped across my belly and into my shorts. They were already soaked through, and her eyes widened as her hand slid under the waistband. She could feel the vibration from the pulsing butt plug.

"Do you feel Lizzie's new slut plug Sweet Stacey?" She smiled and nodded looking at Chantelle as her fingers sandwiched my labia.

She looked surprised as her fingers reached my cunt, but she didn't feel the vibrator. I instinctively raised my pelvis forcing more contact with her fingers and her hand continued down until she touched the butt plug.

Her mouth opened in wonder when she realized it was in my ass. I looked in her green eyes desperately as she slid her fingers back up my slit pressing harder. My mouth opened and I moaned in gasping breaths, finally getting relief.

"Is that better Lizzie?" Whispered Chantelle.

"Oh God, yes, Mistress, Chan, ah, Chantelle. Thank, huh, huh, you. Aaaahhhh." I moaned not caring who heard.

"Look at Sweet Stacey as you come, Lizzie." She commanded softly.

I did as commanded. I could only imagine the desperation in my eyes as she slowly and steadily rubbed three fingers up and down against my clit, not more than an inch in either direction. Her mouth was also agape with a look of sympathetic bliss.

After a painfully long day of teasing and frustration, her beautiful eyes, and steady slow fingers where all it took to send me over the edge as the thrusting vibrating plug stimulated my ass like never before. I watched Stacey's quivering lips as her mouth sympathetically hung open like mine.

She nodded slightly and never lost eye contact as I came long and hard. Resisting the urge to yell out, I could hear a series of guttural sounds almost like growls coming out of me. I was vaguely aware of Chantelle's whispers as the orgasm gripped me.

"Oh Sweet Stacey, I think you are making my little slut quite happy. She really needed that." She took a deep breath and continued. "Do you see the reward for obedience Lizzy?"

I could only grunt, gripping the table to keep my body from jerking wildly and managed a nod of agreement. Her green eyes penetrated me deeper than her fingers as this near stranger brought me one of the longest and strongest climaxes I have ever had.

Finally overwhelmed by it all, I reached down and pulled her hand away, unable to take anymore. Then I collapsed back on the seat panting. The butt plug shut down and Chantelle held the remote out for Stacey.

"Sweet Stacey, thank you so much for adding to a very exciting day, and for taking care of my Lizzie. I think this could be the beginning of something wonderful. If you're amenable I will give you the control. You and Sweet Thing (She caressed my head.) can continue your play time after your shift. You girls can have till mid night tonight. After that Lizzie, you may not come again. I will contact you on a time for our contract signing on Monday."

Stacey took the remote and looked at it uncomfortably.

"Can I see your phone please Stacey?" Chantelle asked but put her hand out as if it was going to happen.

Stacey handed it to her willingly, Chantelle looked at it handed it back and stood up. "Unlock it please." She said calmly.

Stacey complied and handed it back. "You are such a Sweetie, Stacey. Thank you. And so cute!" She grinned.

Chantelle scrolled through her phone, then held it up to take a pic of the two of US. "Smile my Sweets."

We did, half shell shocked. Then she typed and scrolled followed by the ding of her in her purse.

"Perfect," she said as she handed the phone back. "Now we have each other's numbers. I'll expect a full accounting of the evening for the ledger young lady."

Stacey's eyes were wide, and her expression was a mixture of wonder and fear.

"Thank you. Mistress Chantelle." She said cautiously.

"You are welcome." She replied sweetly then looked at me, as if waiting for something.

Then it hit me. "Thank you, Mistress Chantelle, I look forward to hearing from you on our meeting. And thank you for today."

"You're welcome, Lizzie. And what do you say to Sweet Stacey?"

"Thank you, Stacey." I said quickly.

"You should refer to her as Ms. Stacey since you are going to be her slut toy for the rest of the day. And I want you to be specific about what you are thanking her for."

Wanting to be sure not to anger her again, I turned to Stacey and looked at her meekly. "Thank you for serving us today Ms. Stacey. And thank you for letting me suck your pussy. And thank you for making me come. And thank you for letting me be your slut toy, Ms. Stacey.

"Good girl, Lizzie." She said as she stood and turned that beautiful ass toward us. "You girls have fun." Then she spun around and looked at Stacey. "Full accounting. Ooh, and if you want you can video it for me, but that's entirely up to you my Sweet Stacey. Ask Lizzie to show you, her collection." Then she turned toward me. "All of them Lizzie, she needs to see what her slut toy is capable of." She hesitated and smiled at us. "So cute."

Stacey and I both watched her strut away as her beautiful body swayed with confidence.

To be continued