The Principal's Turn - Liz & Chantelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My little slut likes having her pussy touched, doesn't she?"

"Yes, please Mistress Chantelle, touch my pussy please! I need it so bad!" I yelled, bouncing my ass, trying to fuck those fingers.

"Ass up, Lizzie," she said calmly but firmly.

I eagerly slid my knees under me assuming the face down ass up position she had shown me, with my shorts clinging to my ankles. The bag of toys slid up my back resting on my neck as my ass rose. Then, I was rewarded by a probing finger curling inside my pussy as her hand moved up and down between my legs. I let her know how much I liked it with a series of even louder moans.

"Your little cunt is so tight Lizzie. Oh, so warm and wet," she said softly. Her finger slid slowly and deliberately out to the tip then up to the hilt as her other hand caressed my ass and lower back.

"This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship Lizzie. But as I mentioned before, I require complete obedience and loyalty." Her hand began to increase its range of motion, spreading my juices up into my ass crack. With each stroke she would pull out of my pussy and up my ass crack, then back down with her middle finger curling into my cunt.

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle, complete obedience and loyalty, I promise." I squealed feeling myself build toward a long overdue orgasm.

Then as her fingers slid down my ass crack her middle finger pressed into my asshole and I jerked away.

"Relax Lizzie," she said softly. "This is your first test Sweet Thing. Just relax and I will explain."

Here finger plunged back into my pussy, and she twisted as she moved it in and out. I whimpered my approval again when she leaned forward and kissed my ass cheek softly. Then she pulled it out and spoke to me firmly. "Now hold still Lizzie, this is a valuable lesson for you."

I groaned with a tinge of pain and discomfort as she slowly and steadily wiggled her finger into my ass. As I was about to protest her left hand drifted under my belly, between my legs, touching my enflamed clit. Suddenly the pain was overshadowed by a bolt of pleasure.

"Huh!" I puffed, in shock as the pain dissipated and her slowly probing finger added a new tickling sensation from my sphincter that seemed to enhance the pleasure in my clit.

"If this arrangement is going to work, Lizzie you will take direction the first time and I need not repeat myself. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle."

"And I had to repeat myself regarding Michael, didn't I?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle. I'm sorry." I replied desperately needing to come.

"Do you still want to be our fuck toy Lizzie."

In my mind I said, "I am face down ass up in the back seat of your car begging for an orgasm, while you finger my asshole and rub my clit. What do you think!" In reality, I said, "yes, Mistress Chantelle."

"Excellent," she said, then pulled the finger from my ass and reached into the bag, rubbing my clit with the other hand. "Now the consequences for disobedience. Stay still Lizzie."

With both hands she reached into the bag. Then I felt a dollop of lube run down my ass crack while she went back to the bag. She pulled something out and tossed the bag to the floor. Then she began spreading the lube up and down my ass crack and on down further lubing my pussy. I moaned audibly as her fingers slid into my burning cunt.

Her hand moved back to my ass and two fingers pushed brutishly into my asshole. Once again, the other hand moved under me and began working my clit. This time there was very little pain, and the tingle in my sphincter grew stronger. "Mistress Chantelle, no one's ever... huh!" I gasped as she introduced me to a new pleasure, I never thought I would have wanted. But with each plunge of her fingers, I wanted more.

"Am I your first Lizzie?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle," I moaned.

"Thank you, Lizzie, what an honor. No one has ever entered this sweet little ass before..."

"No, Mistress Chantelle," I replied with a whimper. Her fingers kept rubbing my clit as she worked my ass.

"I like that a lot Lizzie. I want to keep it that way Sweet Thing. Michael is gonna want in there, but we're gonna keep him out, at least for now."

I couldn't imagine ever taking him in my ass. "Thank you, Mistress Chantelle." I said sincerely.

"Do you like this, Lizzie?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle." Her fingers continued to probe me slowly as her other hand stimulated my clit pushing me to the edge. "OH, God yes!"

Then she removed her fingers and gripped the plug and gently touched it to my asshole. She began to rotate it and press it against my tight opening. It quickly became apparent it was way too big. "No please, it's too big Mistress Chantelle."

"So you don't want it, Lizzie?" She asked teasingly spinning it gently as she rubbed my clit.

"I love how you touch me Mistress Chantelle, but it's too big for my ass. Please put it in my pussy." I pleaded.

"Are you sure Lizzie?" She asked with an innocent tone. Suddenly it began to vibrate sending a tingly jolt through my groin. I panted and moaned and without thought began to push myself against it.

"My, my Lizzie, it seems you've had a change of heart. Push it in Lizzie, let's take that little cherry right now." She said twisting it firmly against my ass hole. The vibration masked the pain as I slowly rocked pushing it further in. "Oh yes, take it my Sweet Thing."

Just when I felt I was stretched to the limit and stopped, she whispered and pressed it further. "So close just a little, huh! There it is."

There was a blast of pain and sudden relief as the plug pushed in and quickly narrowed, as the end cap pressed against me, locking it in. With the plug filling me with its tickling vibration, I began to moan louder, ready to cum for her for our first time alone together.

"Ssshhh Sweet Thing. Kenzie, heard you." She removed both hands and waved.

"Hi Kenzie. She's so cute. Well Lizzy, she's gawking at us now. And there are some customers that noticed. We better get somewhere more private. Let's get these shorts back on. Unfortunate timing on her smoke break."

She gripped my waist band and wiggled the shorts up my legs and over my hips. After she got them in place, she gave a tap to the plug base through my shorts. "Let's go Lizzie. I'll follow you to your place. Can't wait to try these out." She exited the car with the bag of toys.

Dazed at what just happened with a buzzing butt plug filling my ass, I half stumbled out of the car. Kenzie sucked a couple more puffs as Chantelle spoke to her. "You did such a good job selling us, Lizzie just couldn't wait to try them out. We're off to some place more appropriate." Said Chantelle smiling brightly.

"Don't go on my account Ms. Chantelle. You're the best product demo I can think of." She said smiling at the other gawkers.

I felt like I was waddling with the plug in my ass as I walked to my car. I sat there for a moment feeling the vibration and resisting the urge to rub my pussy on anything to make me come with the vibrator in my ass. "I guess, I should shut that off while you're driving Lizzie. Distracted driving's worse than drunk driving they say."

I was disappointed and relieved at the same time. With the vibrator off, my screaming cunt finally had a break, but I wanted it on. The sensation in my ass was new and exciting and she had me so close. I wanted to know what it felt like to come with that sensation in my ass and had to fight the urge to speed on the drive to my house.

She pulled into the driveway behind me, and the plug began its tingling magic again. I felt it from my ass to my clit and my pussy flushed again at the thought of what lay ahead. I watched her step out of the car in the sexy zebra topped black dress.

"You look hungry Lizzie, very hungry." She grinned devilishly and strutted toward me. "Are you going to invite me in?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle, please come in." I said startled back to reality.

I practically ran to the door and watched her strut toward me carrying the bag of toys. I bit my lip and made some sort of whimpering moan as she brushed against me when she walked by me into the living room.

"Lovely home Lizzie," she said sweetly. "There's the dining room table I've seen so much of. Mmmm." She hummed softly.

She walked over to it and rubbed the end where I had been for several of the videos, she saw of me. Next, she looked at it, then back at me contemplating. "Show me your bedroom Sweet Thing."

"My pleasure Mistress Chantelle. Right this way." I lead her upstairs and into the room.

She walked in and set the toys on the bed, rubbed the bed with both palms and pushed on it. "Perfect Lizzie, let's play, shall we?" I really don't think you need those clothes on any more Lizzie, do you?"

"No Mistress Chantelle. Thank you," I said, as I kicked off my shoes and whipped my shorts to my ankles. Next, I kicked them away and pulled my T shirt up and off. When I saw her grin, I felt a rush of lustful heat wash through me.

"Even better in person Sweet thing. Look at you." She said inspecting with her eyes. "Such a pretty little fuck toy. Thank you for shaving that little cunt, Lizzie. Come help me out of this dress."

There was no need to ask twice for that. I could barely breath at the thought of seeing her amazing body uncovered. I noticed there was no zipper on the dress. It was a form fitting stretchable fabric that pulled off like a T-shirt.

"Do you take it off bottom to top or top to bottom Mistress Chantelle?" I asked as I stepped toward her.

"Top down, works for me Lizzie."

"Me too," I said as I stood inches from her. Her perfume was intoxicating, only adding to the swirl of heat rushing though me. "May I Mistress Chantelle?" I asked, reaching for her shoulder straps.

"Yes, please Lizzie. Thank you for asking," she replied looking into my eyes.

I squeaked as I pealed the straps off her shoulders and slid them down her arms. She wore a beautiful black lace bra, with her full breasts trying to burst out. I dropped to my knees pulling the skirt slowly down past her matching lace panties. I let my hands run over her ass as I pealed her free of her troublesome clothes. Her skin was smooth and dark and shimmered in the soft light of the bedroom.

She stepped out of the dress, and I placed it neatly to the side. Then I removed her shoes and traced, my fingers up the back of her legs. She spread them slightly stabilizing her stance as my attention turned to her panties. My hands reached her waistband as our eyes met. Her face was beautiful with her bright smile and sexy piercing eyes.

"Can I help you out of your panties, Mistress Chantelle?" I asked with the plug mercilessly vibrating inside me.

"Yes, please Lizzie. Remind me to tell Tai again, just what a polite little slut she trained."

I pealed them down and laid them with the dress. I stood on my knees staring lips to lips with her completely shave pussy. Her scent was electrifying, and I immediately asked her for a taste.

"Can I please kiss your pussy Mistress Chantelle?" I glanced up at her before returning my gaze to the treasure inches from my face.

Each breath flooded my nostrils with the scent of sex. Her mons pubis though completely shaved, was encompassed by an inverted triangle of slightly darker skin. As I stared, I noticed a subtle darker line from her clit to her belly button. I knew I needed my tongue to trace that little treasure trail.

"Not yet Lizzie, stand up please," she said softly.

As I looked into her eyes, she glanced downward. "You still have work to do Lizzie, it's a front clip Sweet Thing."

Needing no more prompting, I stood and popped the clip, releasing her full firm breasts. I was shocked by the teacup size areola and prominent nipples. Her breast hung further apart than mine and angled slightly to the sides. When viewed head on, they appeared almost perfectly circular.

Tony once told me I was "a good handful" to make me feel better about my perky little tits. If that's so, Chantelle was a solid two handfuls.

"Can I please kiss them Mistress Chantelle?" I said as I slipped the bra straps over her shoulders.

"Yes, you may Sweet Thing."

I leaned in and kissed her left nipple as my hand gripped her breast from below. My tongue swirled and licked her giant areola, then moved to her right. After a moment, she gently pushed me off. "On the bed Lizzie."

I did as commanded and laid on my back. As I wiggled my butt further up the bed, she crawled over top of me, straddling my body with her hands and knees. Then she leaned in and kissed me. Our breasts pushed together, and her silky warmth engulfed my body. She began to kiss me passionately as I gripped her buns hard and pushed my pelvis against hers. This beautiful African Goddess was making love to ME, and I trembled with excitement.

I traced my fingertips up her spine, exploring her curves. There was an amazing rush though my body when I heard her humming moan. We continued for several minutes kissing, caressing, and grinding with the plug buzzing away. She pressed her pelvis against me.

"Damn Lizzy, I can feel the vibration in my cunt." She said before rolling off and looking in the bag. "What else have we got?"

After a few seconds of contemplation, she pulled out the double headed dildo and began to lube it up. "Face down ass up Lizzy."

I assumed the position, and the stretching off my ass enhanced the tingle. She tapped the base of the plug before she began to rub the lubed cockhead against my slit, gently twisting it in. As it slid in, I let out a loud groan. "Oh God, yes, Mistress Chantelle, please fuck me. Oh!" My voice squeaked in desperation.

"Hold on there Sweet Thing, let me get my end in." She said as she let go of it.

I had to catch it quickly before is slipped out onto the bed. She positioned herself ass to ass, on her hands and knees, our legs intertwined, and then backed slowly up pumping it into her own pussy. When our ass cheeks touched, I began to rock back and forth working the cock in and out.

"Oh yes! Feels so good! Aaaahhhhh!" I was rocking faster and harder with each thrust. "Please make me come Mistress Chantelle."

"Coming already Lizzie?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle, gonna come with your plug in my ass!" I gasped.

Suddenly she lunged forward and pulled the dildo out. "You come when I tell you Lizzie. And you haven't earned it yet. You're being punished. Now turn around and grab the other end and fuck me with it like you mean it!"

I spun toward her to see the rubber cock dangling. Her hand held her end deep inside her pussy. The sight of that beautiful ass pointed my way and her dark ass crack above the cock was amazing. My eyes locked onto her dark black Labia clinging to the shaft.

"Take it in your hand Lizzie and fuck me now!" She barked.

I did as she ordered and grabbed the arching dick from underneath and raised the dangling end even with her cunt. Then, I began to slowly pull it out till just the head was in her then push it in, I guessed twelve inches till it seemed to bottom out.

"Like you mean it Lizzie, fuck me!" Her voice grew higher as I began to pound it in and out.

Her lips disappeared when I shoved it in and stretched clinging to it firmly as I pulled it out. I whined in a jealous frenzy whishing my cunt were being pounded instead. Even so, watching that gorgeous ass jiggle as I pumped her ferociously, excited me almost as much as being fucked myself.

Her wails grew more intense, and her pussy sloshed with her growing wetness. The orgasm hit hard and loud. Her voice seemed to reverberate in my desperate pussy, to the point I thought I would come with her.

My own mouth locked open, and I squeaked in quick gasps as I felt her body quake. Her body convulsed in waves, spurring me to fuck her faster. I loved being the cause of her high-pitched screams of joy. The beautiful African Goddess was shuddering uncontrollably because of me.

In the height of my frenzy, she again lunged forward, and the cock burst free, splashing me on the cheek with a droplet of her cunt cum. "Oh fuck!" she gasped and collapsed onto the bed. She lay there a few seconds catching her breath.

"Thank you, Lizzie," she said and turned over smiling. "Come snuggle with me Lizzie."

She moved up with her head on the pillow and reached out a hand to me. I took it and she guided me up to lay next to her with my head nestled on her left shoulder. As I did, her hand began to caress my lower back gently. I, in turn, traced my fingers slowly over her abdomen, enjoying her smooth softness.

"That was a good choice, Lizzie. I so want to try them all but, let's just take a minute and catch our breath. She reached into the bag and suddenly the plug turned off. "That's better. Let's just relax and enjoy each other for a minute. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "You are so warm and soft against me Lizzie. I could get used to this."

I slowly nodded and nuzzled my nose against her neck. "I love your perfume Mistress Chantelle."

"Thank you, Lizzie, it's Miss Dior. Would you like some?" She said softly.

I thought about it for a few seconds before I answered. "I think I would prefer it to be your scent Mistress Chantelle. It does things to me."

Her fingers gently tickled my ass as we lay there melting together. She gently tapped the butt plug as her fingers passed over it. I sighed as she did. "Do you like this Lizzie?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle." I replied as her hand cupped my ass cheek.

"I like knowing this cute little ass is all mine, Lizzie."

"Me too Mistress Chantelle."

As her hand gently caressed my ass, I cooed like a dove pressing myself toward her hand.

"Damn Lizzie, you are getting me going again." She said squeezing my left ass cheek.

Then she reached into the bag and pulled out the dildo with the clit tickler. She handed it to me, and I raised up with my head propped up on my elbow and took the toy with my left hand.

"I want that in me Lizzie. I have a feeling, I'm gonna like this one even more." She said as she spread her legs with her knees pointed to the ceiling.

"Can I apply some lube, Mistress Chantelle?"

"If you do it right Lizzie, that won't be necessary." She smiled seductively.

Her smile was mesmerizing. I looked at the toy and at her shaved pussy, spread gently open with a glistening pink slit begging for my tongue. I wanted to plead with her to let me taste her first but dared not defy her again. I pushed the button turning on the vibrator and she hummed along with it, letting me know she was ready.

I gently pressed the tip against that tender pink gap letting her feel the vibration. She sighed with pleasure and my pussy flushed again, aching for relief. I rubbed it slowly down her slit and then back up to her clit. She gasped and raised her pelvis to meet the toy. I continued tracing it up and down the glistening pink crack, before finally wiggling the head inside.

"Oh yes, Lizzie. Put it in me, Sweet Thing." She trembled as she spoke.

I slowly, almost torturously, worked it in and out going a little deeper each time. I watched in awe when the tiny, rubberized tickler fingers finally sandwiched her clit. She pushed her pelvis toward the ceiling and panted with her mouth open and lips out. "Oh damn!" She barked.

I worked it slowly and steadily only pulling out far enough for the ticklers to pull off her clit. Then back in until they sandwiched her again. Her clit protruded nearly a half inch and each time the little fingers surrounded it, her moans sent a jolt through my own clitoris.

She quickly built toward a second climax, and I whimpered with lust as her pelvis rolled in rhythm with the dildo. The way her body moved was indescribably sexy. The smooth fluid rolling of her hips and the way her abs tightened had me dripping with wetness. I wished the plug was turned on because I thought I could almost come just watching her and the vibrator in my ass might just have pushed me over the edge.