The Principal's Turn - Liz's Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lizzie! Do you have a minute?" Yelled Taisha.

I wished she'd stop calling me that in public. None the less I responded with a perky smile and walked their way.

"Lizzie, this is my best friend from college Chantelle Morris and her husband Michael. Michael and Chantelle, Lizzie Richards."

Michael extended his hand first. As his eyes scanned me, he smiled. "Pleasure to meet Lizzie." He brought up his other hand and cupped mind. "Your hand is very warm. Hot Blooded?"

I blushed, and almost let pass Taisha encouraging them to call me Lizzie. "Pleased to meet you, you can call me Liz, Michael." I replied with a smile lost in his eyes and firm hands. He stepped closer before releasing my hand and his cologne was enticing.

Then I turned toward Chantelle and her hand was soft and smooth, as I held it mesmerized by her beautiful bright smile. I wasn't sure if it was just wishful thinking on my part, or if they were both ogling me. Her perfume was equally intoxicating.

"Nice to meet you, Lizzie." She smiled and nodded.

"Call me Liz, please." I said, frustrated.

"You are so familiar. I know I've seen you before Lizzie." She half smiled.

I was about to bark back for calling me Lizzie again, when it hit me. That first night Taisha busted me in the supply closet with another much younger Michael. She told me she had sent the video to her best friend from college...

My face flushed, and I looked quickly to the floor. "I don't think so Miss Chantelle, I think I would remember someone as beautiful as you."

I continued to stare at the floor.

"You are very polite, Lizzie. Thank you. But I am a Married adult, my proper title should be. Ms. Chantelle."

My heart raced and I felt sick to my stomach. I stammered a pathetic response as it was clear she knew my secret and wanted me to know she knew.

"Thank You Ms. Chantelle." I said meekly.

"You're welcome, Lizzie." She leaned in and whispered. Please refer to Michael, as Mr. Morris in the future."

"Yes, Ms. Chantelle." I reached my hand back toward Michael. "Thank you, Mr. Morris." One advantage of my head down posture, was an up-close view of his man bulge.

He shook my hand again, confused. "You're welcome, Lizzie." He replied followed by an awkward pause as we both pondered what I thanked him for.

"Well it was a pleasure to meet you Ms. Chantelle and Mr. Morris. If you'll excuse me, I think I need to freshen up..."

"Hurry back Lizzie," said Taisha with a big happy smile. "I have a booth for us in back." She pointed to the last booth in the room.

The restaurant had a series of tables spread throughout, with a row of ten tables with a bench seat running the length of the right wall. The tables along the wall had two or three chairs on the left and a bench on the right. At the rear of the restaurant was a booth in the back right corner that was a ninety degree turn and extension of the bench. The back of it was a smoked glass window-wall that separated it from another rear facing booth behind it. The bar was a separate room off the left rear of the restaurant. There was a dance floor center back and the restrooms were in the back right behind "our" booth.

For the special event they put a temporary dance floor with podium in the front for the speakers and announcements and later a band. The silent auction items were in the main lobby area.

I walked past the booth on the way to the restroom. My mind raced with the reality of my secret being out. I vaguely recall hearing principal turner through the sound system welcoming everyone as I entered.

I splashed cold water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror, thankful to be alone. I was on the verge of hyper ventilation when the cold water seemed to bring me back. The voice in my head spoke to me. "Stay calm Liz, you're not sure what they know, yet. Taisha was probably just bluffing, when she said she shared the video. You would have done the same. She had no idea how you would react to the video. In fact you did think about killing her for a hot minute. Just go back out there and act like nothing's wrong and you'll figure it out like you always do."

Several minutes later, I had calmed myself and fixed my make-up and returned to the real world, or so I'd hoped.

"...American Princes." Shouted Principal Turner as the band began to play.

I saw Michael and Chantelle near the front mingling and talking in the center of the restaurant. They seemed like the center of attention. That powder blue dress drew the attention of the entire room. His shirt was the perfect complement to it. Tony and I never once color coordinated. They were simply the best-looking couple in the room.

"Lizzie, come sit!" Shouted Taisha over the band.

She was in the back of the booth It was an elongated U-shaped booth with a rectangle table and full-length tablecloth. I sat on the end and gave my best smile.

"Come sit next to me Lizzie so we can talk." She yelled as the band blared in the background.

Taisha smiled and lowered her left hand down to the bench. When I scooted around, she was tapping her hand on the bench next to her and when I nestled in next to her, thighs touching, she placed it on my knee and gently caressed me with her fingers.

"That's better, Isn't it Lizzie?" She asked sweetly. "I got us both a Chardonnay, Is that OK Lizzie?"

"Yes, thank you Ms. Smith, that's perfect." I picked it up and held the glass out. "Cheer's Ms. Smith."

"Cheers Lizzie, " She smiled.

We practically had to shout over the band, band but had remarkable privacy for a five-hundred-person event.

"So what do you think of Chantelle and Michael Lizzie, aren't they just gorgeous?" She asked.

"They really are," I said sincerely. "How long have you known them?"

"I met her freshman year in college. She's from Little Rock but we'd never met. I come from the wrong side of the train tracks. She helped me realize, my sexuality if you know what I mean..."

"Did you two?" I stopped short, not sure if the question would aggravate her.

"Do you want me to kiss and tell Lizzie?" She smiled a naughty grin. Then she leaned in, and her hot breath flooded my ear. "She was my first Lizzie."

Her words, warmth, and her tone, sent a rush through my body that is hard to describe. I looked through the smoked glass at that amazing powder blue ass and my pussy flushed. The mental image of Taisha with Chantelle had me heating up instantly.

"So she's bi?" I asked, deep in my lustful fog once again.

"Seems kind of obvious, doesn't it Lizzie? Although, Michael, could just about turn me." She smiled looking his way.

"Agreed" I replied, cautiously enjoying a semi playful chat with Taisha. "They are just so beautiful together."

"Unfortunately it's not as picture perfect as they appear. You see Michael is all man and has, shall we say, a manly appetite. Trust me, Chantelle is a dynamo as well but has more binary tastes. She tells me they are intimate almost daily and sometimes multiple times. Her fear is she cannot maintain that level of desire needed to satisfy him and she has desires he is not able to fulfill either."

I looked at her, unsure how to respond. The thought of helping Chantelle with her binary desires, had me revving up again. Not to mention the thought of Michael multiple times a day. I struggled for a response but could not think of anything to say.

"You want to fuck them both, don't you Lizzie?" She looked at me with a wry smile.

I stammered, "No, I a..." I did want to, but I couldn't tell her that, for fear of facing Taisha's wrath.

"Relax Lizzie, it's obvious and I knew you would. I introduced you for a reason, but you need to tone down the slut and listen for a minute." As she spoke her hand slid slowly up my thigh.

She lightly stroked back and forth with her fingers while her hand pushed my skirt higher. The tickling softness of her touch made my pussy throb and I mindlessly spread my legs hoping she would touch me. When I snapped back to my senses, I remembered, I was in public and closed them.

"Where's your sense of adventure Lizzie, no one can see." She smiled and continued her teasing fingertip caress.

She was right, with the corner booth and full-length tablecloth no one could tell what was happening. My legs drifted slowly open, and her caress seemed to shoot straight to my clit.

"Your skin is so soft Lizzie." She said as her fingers swirled closer. "The higher I go the warmer... huh! Your panties are damp Lizzie."

Taisha's fingers slid over the crotch of my panties, and I whimpered as she tickled my cunt. I was thankful for the band, as I gasped and wiggled.

Just then, Michael showed up and looked at our glasses. "Would you lovely ladies like a refill?"

"Why thank you Michael. What a gentleman." Taisha smiled as her finger traced up and down my womanhood, through the panties. I could only nod nervously and she pressed harder against me.

"Please!" I squeaked.

"She's a party girl Michael. You'd better hurry, she is ready for action. Thanks again Sweetie." Said Taisha.

"I'll take another too, my Love," said Chantelle as she approached.

"Your wish is my command Ladies." He smiled and looked at me as he bowed.

I squirmed as she continued her torturous electrification of my cunt below the table. It took all I had to hide my pleasure. Even so, my face was frozen in place, eyes wide, staring at them both standing before me. Suddenly the cover of the music stopped.

"Last call for alcohol before dinner, we need to close the bar while we eat." Said Principal Turner.

"Really?" Said Michael as the mad dash for the bar quadrupled the line instantly. "I'll be back." He said as he stepped quickly toward the bar.

"Have a seat next to Lizzie, Chantelle. We were just talking about you." Taisha said calmly as her hand slid into my panties and her middle finger between my labia.

"Please!" I barked, trying not cry out.

"Lizzie's a real people person. She gets so excited to meet new people don't you Lizzie?"

"Uh huh!" I nodded. My pussy throbbed and her finger was relentless.

When Chantelle slid around the table, I let out a gasp, wishing the band would play. Taisha had me in a frenzy, and I had no hope of willing away an orgasm. When Chantelle's thigh touched mine, there was no hope of hiding it anymore. Thank God the band kicked in as I let out a moan of pleasure.

Chantelle gasped also, "OMG Taisha, this is the bitch you turned out for fucking whit you? The way you gushed about her earlier; I didn't connect the dots. Lizzie seems so sweet. You're fucking her right now?" Her eyes turned to me. "You really are a little slut, aren't you?" She looked at me in wonderment and when I gazed into those eyes, I let out a high-pitched moan with my mouth hung open.

Chantelle looked back at Taisha. "I thought she was a new prospect you had in mind for me. I didn't know she was already trained." Her smile grew. "That changes things."

"I merely mentioned the possibility of Lizzie, being your fuck toy and I had to rub her out right here just to calm her down." Replied Taisha like she was discussing the weather.

"Do you want to be our fuck toy Lizzie?" Chantelle looked at me as if she just asked if I wanted desert.

I looked at Taisha desperately and she slid two fingers into me with her thumb rubbing my clit. "Oh please, Ms. Taisha, I can't take... Ah!" My body jerked as I tried not to let myself come.

"She asked you a question Lizzie. I thought you learned about the consequences of being rude." She said as her smile melted away.

I turned to Chantelle and she too looked serious. "Please huh!" I gasped.

She glanced toward Michael still in line. "We need to hurry Lizzie. Michael doesn't know so we have to be discrete. The idea must be introduced so he thinks he thought of it. So what do you want Lizzie?"

"I wanna be your fuck toy Ms. Chantelle." I was petrified but turned on more than ever.

"She's not very loyal, is she?" Chantelle said to Taisha.

I protested, trying to save some shred of dignity. "You have the video, what choice do I have?"

Her expression turned to confusion. "What video?" She looked at Taisha.

"Oh sorry, Lizzie. I just told you that for a little added protection." Smirked Taisha.

"Now I gotta know, what video." Chantelle smiled.

"Oh there are so many of them now aren't there Lizzie?" Taisha's grin grew more devious, and Chantelle stole another glance toward Michael before turning back to me, anxious for details.

"I have a great Idea. I think we have our in with Michael, Chantelle." Taisha said excitedly. "If you show Michael what a hungry little slut she is, I think that could be the icebreaker you need. What do you say Lizzie, do you wanna show Chantelle and Michael your work? I bet they fuck each other's brains out after..."

I went from the edge of bliss, to panic and shame, then the thought of the two of them fucking while watching me filled my mind and I was back to a whole new twisted level of excited.

Chantelle, looked in my eyes, smiling. "Lizzie, do you want to show us?"

"Damn, Chantelle you should feel how wet this tight little pussy is right now." Said Taisha as her thumb shifted into high gear.

My mouth opened and I gasped, wanting to scream out. My body trembled and I could feel all control slipping away.

"I think she likes that, Taisha. Are you gonna come right here, in front of all these people, Lizzie Slut?" Asked Chantelle with a knowing smile

She was so pretty and smelled so good. The image of licking her pussy while her husband fucked me from behind filled my mind and it was over.

My hips rolled against Taisha's fingers, as her gorgeous friend helped push me to an explosive orgasm right there in the restaurant.

"Yes, I'm coming Ms. Chantelle. Please make me your fuck toy. Aaaaaahhh!"

I gripped the table with both hands bracing myself as she continued. "Five conditions if I'm going to talk to Michael."

"Oh Yes!" I grunted as the orgasm heightened.

"You haven't heard them yet. One is Obedience. I demand complete and total obedience."

"Yes Ms. Chantelle, Yes! Ah!" I gasped as the orgasm hit full force.

"Two, you never touch Michael without my permission and without me watching."

"Oh God yes!" I barked as I fought to hold my body still.

"Three, when you pleasure Michael, you take his cum in whatever orifice he's using, like a good come slut."

Taisha's fingers continued to play me like a puppet as my orgasms lingered. My upper body twitched despite my best efforts to hide it.

"Yes, Ms! Chan, telle! Fuck!" I whimpered.

"Four, every time you make him come, you make me come twice, but we won't tell him that rule."

I looked at her as my climax hit a second wave of paralyzing bliss. I panted, mouth agape and nodded spastically.

"Good girl, and rule number 5 has been approved by Taisha already, if we reach agreement, you will be our exclusive fuck toy."

"It's ok Lizzie, our time together will be coming to an end soon, and I think they are exactly what you need." Said Taisha as she sped up her pace.

In the throes of a mind-numbing climax, I could only respond, "Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck yeeessss!" I yelled, finishing just a half second behind the band.

In the sudden silence, Chantelle acted quickly to save my embarrassment, and jumped-up yelling Yes! She clapped for the band as Taisha milked my climax for a few more seconds.

Then, Taisha removed her hand and joined the applause. I collected myself and looked up to see the waitress standing there smiling at me wide eyed. "Someone's having a good time." She said directed at me. Then she looked at Taisha and Chantelle. "I just wanted to let you know we will be serving shortly. The choice is grilled chicken or roast beef."

Taisha and Chantelle put in their orders along with Michaels and the waitress looked at me. "How 'bout you Sweetheart? You looked famished." She appeared to be my age, late twenties, tall and healthy with curves in all the right places. I found myself fantasizing about her despite the embarrassment, I should have been feeling.

"I'll have the chicken please." I said patting my hair, afraid it got mussed during my public orgasm. I checked my reflection in the smoked glass and saw it was okay.

"Great it will be out in a few moments." As she turned, her eyes lingered on me, and her smile grew more playful.

"I'm so happy Lizzie, I knew you would hit it off." Said Taisha happily. "Chantelle's never had a cunt licker before. Well, I did it a dozen times or so back in college, and I can promise you, you're gonna love it. But you know what I mean. Having your pussy licked by a lover is not quite the same as a cunt licker like you Sweetie. We'll send Chantelle the video's tonight when I get to your place. And we might even make a new one or two for her. What do you think Lizzie?"

"Hey ladies. I finally made it back." Said Michael, setting four glasses on the table. I would have gotten two each, but not enough hands."

My eyes locked with his and my mind wondered back to the mental image of the three of us again. As the gaze began to get awkward, Taisha made it much worse.

"So what do you think Lizzie?" Asked Taisha.

I broke my gaze and eyes darted down to the bulge across the table from me. I resisted the urge to blurt out the response, "I want it in me!" Instead, I replied, "Yes, Ms. Smith. I agree with your plan."

"Excellent, Thanks. Lizzie"

Taisha and Chantelle made small talk during dinner, and I ate quietly, unsure how to interact with Michael and Chantelle.

When I finished, I excused myself to the restroom and then proceeded to mingle. While talking with Principal Turner, the waitress came by and whispered. "Lucky girl," as she passed.

Watching her walk away, I eyed her ass, excited by the attention. I really was a proud little slut. The night wore on and I stayed away from our table, afraid of what I might do or say if I went back. Eventually Taisha found me.

"Thank you, Lizzie, I think this is going to work out perfectly. I must say, your little show at the table has left me a little excited. What do you think about cutting out a little early?"

"I would like that a lot, Ms. Smith." I replied eagerly.

"Good. You know the drill, toys on the table, thong on the toy."

"Yes, My Goddess," I said as my excitement grew.

I made my goodbyes and went home. The first thing I did was shower, wash and shave. Then I rounded up my toys and put on a clean white thong for her. When that was done, I opened some wine and left it to chill with two glasses on the table.

While I waited, I put on a robe, poured myself a wine and sat on the sofa. My inner slut continued to dominate my thoughts yet again. I imagined what they might look like naked. From there, so many possibilities flashed in my head. I turned on the TV to distract my thoughts, but it was useless.

When the doorbell rang, my panties were damp already. I removed the robe and answered the door.

"There's my little Lizzie, you've come such a long way, from our first encounter." She said stepping in and closing the door.

"I love that dress, my Goddess, all I can think about is kissing your beautiful neck. Will you please let me?" I could hardly bring myself to breathe I was so excited.

"In due time Lizzie, first you need to get you videos together. We made a promise the Chantelle and you don't want to disappoint her, do you?" She stepped past me toward the dining room. "Good girl Lizzie," she said looking at the table. I'll pour the wine and peruse the toys while you round up your slut videos."

I had almost forgotten about sharing the videos. I questioned how I'd ever allowed this to happen, and how I managed to keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.

But that depraved part of me, first discovered by the horny young man with the accidental boner, had taken over all rational thought. That part of me wanted to share the videos. I only wished I could see the expression on Chantelle and Michael's faces as they discovered all my dirty little secrets.