The Principal's Turn - Liz's Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want your warm, stiff cock in my mouth. I can't stop thinking of Chantelle watching as I try to take all of you into my hungry slut mouth. Oh God, Mr. Morris, please come in my mouth! Ahhhh!"

I couldn't hold back anymore, my hand moved frantically in and out and rubbing my clit. "Oh God, you're making me come Mr. Morris, please let me be your fuck toy! Please come in my mouth, please come in my mouth!" I spoke in time with my orgasmic spasms. "Please! Come! In! My! Mouth! Aaaaahhhhh! Coming! In! My! Panties!"

When my orgasm passed, she cut the camera and we quickly set up for the next scene. We removed her pants and I got to wet her pussy, stopping just as I felt she was building toward her own climax. Then we attached the strapless with the added safety harness as we knew it would get rough. As I slid it into her, I wondered if this would be my last time doing it.

We moved the camera to the side and put her pants back on with the cock sticking out. When she started recording, I dropped to my knees and began to deep throat the dildo. Then, using a tip from one of the porn videos, I stroked the shaft with both hands as I pulled out to the tip with my lips. Then, as I plunged my mouth onto the cock, slid them down and off as I took it deep. After a few strokes I felt just like the pro.

For Taisha's benefit, I gave it an extra thrust moving faster and faster. I could hear her quietly whimpering. Then I jumped off.

"Oh shit, You're still so hard Mr. Morris!" I said before plunging right back on and sucking wildly. My hair was in a ponytail, and I made sure it flailed from my head motion for added affect.

After a moment I jumped off again. "Oh please, bend me over the table and fuck me like a slut Mr. Morris!"

I sucked the cock again, as I worked her pants down and she stepped out of them. Then she grabbed my ponytail as I had suggested and pulled me up. We had positioned the laptop on the end of the table for a view of my face. I would edit them together later into a single video.

Taisha forced me over the table by the ponytail and held on as she pushed the dildo against my steaming cunt and flipped on the vibrator.

"Are you ready for a real cock, you little slut?" She barked with a jerk of the ponytail.

"Oh God yes please Mr. Morris, I need your stiff dick to pound the fuck out of me! Please!" I begged looking at the web camera.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was. The added dimension of knowing they would be watching as Taisha fucked sent my excitement level was off the charts.

When she plunged it in the tingle up my spine was overwhelming. My mouth opened and I moaned long and loud. "Oh God, thank you Mistress Chantelle, for letting your man fuck me. Oh fuck! Ah!"

Taisha pounded it in mercilessly and I begged for more. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Me! Hard!" I screamed with each thrust. She held firm to my ponytail tilting my head back. "Come inside me Mr. Ah! Ah!" I yelled before I could no longer speak.

My ass jiggled with each plunge and as she picked up the pace my climax built quickly to paralyzing intensity. I was frozen, mouth agape and I squealed with each penetrating thrust of her powerful hips, until my whole body trembled from the magnitude of my pleasure. The rubber cock filled me completely and each time her pelvis impacted my ass a jolt of tingling electricity shot up my spine. She moved at incredible speed immobilizing my body with mind numbing bliss.

Finally Taisha pushed it in and held herself there. I felt her hips spasm against me as we came together. Her self-control was impressive as she came without so much as a peep.

When my orgasm passed, I regained some composure and continued. "Oh my God Mr. Morris, that was... Thank you!"

"Clean my cock, slut." Commanded Taisha as she pulled out.

I quickly slid off the table onto my knees. "Thank you for letting my clean my cum off your beautiful cock Mr. Morris." I said looking up at her.

I sucked and licked the dildo clean and even though there were no balls on the strapless, I licked the base of it for effect.

After it was thoroughly cleaned, l set up the final scene. "Oh my God, your cock is still so hard, Mr. Morris. Please let my ride it like a fucking racehorse."

Then we stopped to reset the camera. "Please tell me you came with me my Goddess." I said making sure she knew she was still my favorite.

"Yes, Lizzie, thank you sweetie." She gave me a kiss.

"No, thank you, no one has ever fucked me like. It's you I'll be thinking about for this next one too, My Goddess. No one..."

"Ssshhhh, it's ok Lizzie. I know, I know." She said as she held my face in her hands and looked me in the eye. Then she gave me a slow probing kiss. "You're amazing Lizzie and it's going to pay off. There is no way, Michael could say no to this. Now let's go out big Lizzie."

She climbed on the table on her back and cock up. I zoomed the phone cam in for a tight shot of the cock and my ass and we set the web cam on my upper body from the front.

We began with me standing up on my knees straddling her.

I reached down and gabbed the dildo and held it in place as I rubbed the tip between my labia. "Damn your cock is so hot and hard Mr. Morris. I want it in me please." I begged looking longingly into the camera.

As I slowly impaled myself on Taisha's cock, I moaned high and loud. "Oh fuck that feels so good," my voice squeaked.

I found myself sticking my ass out toward the camera. Even as I began to pump my hips, feeling the vibrating cock deep inside me, I couldn't wait to watch the close up of the dildo sliding in and out of me.

My hips rolled and I quickly found the range of motion to keep the dildo from popping out. I looked down at Taisha and placed both hand on her tits for support. She was out of range of the front cam, so the illusion was my hands were on Michaels chest. She smiled at me when I gripped them.

It didn't take long to build toward another orgasm compliments of Ms. Taisha Smith. This was one of my favorite positions with Tony, giving me control of the angle of attack and the best chance for me to achieve orgasm. Although, more often than not, he would still come first and usually push me off and pull out for extra protection.

"Oh fuck, It's so big Mr. Morris. You're gonna make me come again. Aaahhh!" I wailed into the camera.

I noticed if I added a little forward pelvic thrust when I bottomed out, Taisha gave a pant of pleasure. When I played it back later it also added an extra sensuality to my motion on the close up shot. At this point I turned my gaze toward Taisha's eyes. "Oh please let me come for you again..." I quickly glanced back at the camera... "Mr. Morris."

I never looked back at the camera until Taisha, and I came together looking into one another's eyes.

"I wanna come with you inside me please." Taisha's smile sent chills through me and when I found the perfect rhythm her face told me all I needed to know. I was gonna make her come again.

"I love having you inside me. Come with me please." I said looking down at her beautiful ebony face. Her expression became more frantic as did my speed.

I was panting and sweating, determined to please her every chance I could while there was still time. The feelings she had awoken in me and things she'd done to me had changed everything. Seeing the pleasure on her face gave me a new energy. My hips rocked faster and faster, and the one syllable grunts began again.

"Oh, God, So, fuck, ing, hard! Fuck, me, please! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

My juice coated the cock, and her muff, enhancing the sound as my cunt slapped against her pelvis. Her hand moved to her mouth to muffle her cries of pleasure. That only made my climax more intense.

"Love, your, cock, com, ming, for, you!" I screamed looking down at her.

She clamped her hand over her mouth as her body jerked over and over.

"Pound, my, cunt, please!" Oh, God! Oh, God! Come, in, me, please!" I screamed.

The relentless stiffness with the constant vibration of the strapless made my orgasm seem endless. I needed to please her and did all I could to make it last. Finally her eyes signaled she had reached her limit and I dropped my body onto the vibrating cock and ground my clit against it as the finally spasms of climax rolled through me.

I collapsed forward dropping to my elbows, knowing this would be edited out. I leaned in and she accepted my kiss. Her lips were remarkable soft for such a powerful woman. I stretched my legs out and laid flat on top of her as our tongues swirled and I continued the kiss as long as I dared, before breaking the kiss.

"Oh God," I gasped, "Thank you my Goddess. Did I please you today?" She gripped the back of my head, hugged me tight, and whispered in my ear. "Yes Lizzie, you pleased me and made me proud today. There's no doubt you'll be starting a new adventure very soon. It's going to be the best of both worlds for you Lizzie. I've never seen you quite so excited."

"You excite me my Goddess. I want to please you more than anyone, please let me stay with..."

"Sssshhhh. Calm yourself Lizzie. I told you, our time's coming to an end soon. It's been great while it lasted, but you'll get a lot more attention with the Morrises than I could give. You be a good little slut for them Sweetie. The chemistry between you and Chantelle is obvious.

"I need to get home now Lizzie. I'm subbing for Ms. Johnson tomorrow and need to prepare." She said as she rolled me off and pulled out. You'll need to edit your video ASAP Lizzie. Show them your commitment. Send it to me first so I can approve it first."

After a few awkward moments of collecting ourselves, she slipped quickly out, leaving me naked and spent standing in my dining room with a table of used toys and cum smears.

Yet another shower was needed. Then, I collected my phone and laptop and began editing, wearing only a silk robe and my white thong panties. I could not bring myself to stop until the final product was complete. It was my first all-nighter since junior year at college. There was no need for caffeine, adrenaline took care of it. I did have to masturbate four times to get through it.

At six AM I texted the final project, Taisha.

Me: Project Based Learning is extremely motivational. What do you think?

She responded at 6:27

Taisha: A+. Your best work yet. Send it out! I will need you to meet me in Ms. Johnson's room after school, for your oral presentation.

Me: Thank you Ms. Smith, my pleasure!

Taisha: On second thought I need you to meet me for lunch in picnic area C in the park off Elm. You can present your oral arguments there...

The end? Or shall I give Lizzie one more chapter? Readers, please let me know!