The Principal's Turn - Liz's Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my body spasmed, I picked my head up and looked down at the lap top cam Taisha held between my legs. Chantelle's bright beautiful face looked back at me with a contented grin. I could only grunt, wide mouthed into the camera

When the orgasm passed, my clit was swollen and sensitive and the vibrator continued its blitz. I was about to plead for some relief when Chantelle spoke.

"How 'bout a little break, while you get those panties off Lizzie?" She smiled.

"Thank you, Mistress Chantelle!" I turned it off, set it aside, and laid back to collect myself.

"You're welcome, Lizzie. Now. would you please take off your panties and show me your wet little pussy?"

Taisha pulled the laptop back to her lap and I sat up with my feet dangling off my dining room table. While I wiggled my panties off it occurred to me, thanks to Taisha, I have come more times on my dining room table in the last few weeks than in my bed for the past two years.

"That's good Lizzie, I see it peeking at me." She smiled like a kid at Christmas. Assume the position, Lizzie. I want to see your little clit up close and personal." Her smile grew more sinister.

As I spread my legs and put my heels back on the table, the cool air washed over my soaked cunt. The twisted part of me loved being ogled and toyed with. Taisha pushed the web cam closer, zooming in.

Looking down at the camera I could see my swollen clitoral hood jutting out over my trimmed bush. I watched Chantelle's eyes as she gazed at my womanhood, and I felt a tingling surge through my whole body.

"Spread yourself open for me Lizzie, show me your clit." She said softly.

I reached down with both hands and spread my labia with my fingers and pulled my hood back with my thumbs. My red stiff clit protruded almost a half inch. Chantelle's face lit up and she quickly puckered out her lips and moaned in sympathy.

"Oh Lizzie, it looks so red and stiff. I wish I could kiss it and make it better." She sighed.

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Does that excite you, Lizzie?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want your toy back?"

"Yes!"

"Turn it on high this time." She commanded and I complied. "This time I want you to tell me what you were thinking when you were staring at my husband's cock Lizzie." Her voice intensified.

I hesitated.

"Touch yourself Lizzie! Be honest and tell me what you were thinking slut!"

I pressed the ball against me. The high setting hummed deeply, with a slower but more pronounced range of motion.

"Hoah!" I gasped and she grinned in response. "I thought about burying my face in your sweet pussy, with my ass in the air so Master Michael could drill that beautiful dick into my screaming cunt. Oh God, Mistress Chantelle! I wanna be your fuck toy!"

"You're a little slut that wants me to watch while my husband fucks you aren't you Lizzie?"

"Yes, but I wanna be your cunt licker even more, you're so sexy in that dress. Oh fuck! You're making me come again," I panted frantically.

"She really is a suck up Tai." She joked.

"I think she's being honest. She's had... greater satisfaction from cunt licking than she's ever gotten from a cock, haven't you Lizzie?" Asked Taisha.

The image of being double teamed in my head and the new frequency of the massager against my naked cunt, had me climaxing again. I really didn't even grasp the question.

"Oh yes My Goddess, yes! Oh fuck! Yes!" I grunted and dropped my back down on the table again.

My upper body jerked as I surrendered to orgasm number four. (Five counting the restaurant.) While I stared at the ceiling convulsing in pleasure, my arm thumped against the strapless black cock Taisha fucked me with just days ago.

With my climax receding, suddenly a new image took my thoughts and I needed to share it with Chantelle.

"I wanna be on my hands and knees with Master Michael's cock in my mouth while you fuck me from behind with the strapless black cock, like a horny little bitch!"

Her surprised, excited expression was all I needed. My head thudded against the table as I arched and raised my ass off the wooden top. My cum covered ass cheeks stuck to the surface as I rose. My left hand lay flat on the table next to my hips as my right held the vibrating ball of pleasure against my clit.

"Please fuck me Mistress Chantelle!" I shouted before emitting a harmonic wave of low-pitched open-mouthed moans. My thighs crushed the ball helping to secure it against my oozing cunt. "Come in my mouth please, Master Michael!"

"Oh God Lizzie!" I heard Chantelle almost whimpering.

"Damn Lizzie," Panted Taisha.

My pelvis rocked up and down, with my ass suspended off the table. I came for the sixth time that evening with my feet and shoulders touching the table, in some perverse bent knee version of a crab walk.

"Coming, for, y, you Mistress, Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I yelled with each pelvic thrust, until my body collapsed flat on the table.

I let the ball slide off my over rubbed clit but held it to my labia, complying with Chantelle's command.

"Thank you Lizzie, you can rest now," she said panting. "You've definitely convinced me."

I turned it off and dropped it onto the table. Then I slid up the table and let my feet dangle toward the floor. When I looked at the screen, I saw her beautiful bright smile just before she looked away.

"Michael's home, talk to you soon Tai." Her head turned and her hand reached for the laptop. "I'm gonna f..." The lid slammed and the zoom ended.

Taisha, set the laptop aside and spread my legs. "Damn Lizzie, your clit looks angry. Maybe I should kiss it and make it better."

I held still, nervously, as she moved closer. My clit was rubbed raw, and I didn't think it could take anymore. Her chair scooted as she leaned in, with a palm on each of my thighs. Surrendering, I leaned back, looked at the ceiling and braced myself.

Her breath washed over me first, followed by a tingling gentle wisp of a Kiss to my clit. I exhaled in relief at the gentle touch. Next, she took a slow teasing lick up my length with just the tip of her tongue parting my labia.

"Ooooohhhhhh." I sighed as my legs relaxed.

Next, she pressed her open mouth gently against my wetness and French kissed my pussy. As I trembled from her soft blissful kisses, she guided my legs over her shoulders and pulled my pelvis to the edge of the table.

My moans continued and she kissed and tongued my tender pussy.

"You taste so good Lizzie" she said taking a breath.

I propped my elbows behind me to see her as she worked her gentle magic on me. Her head moved slowly as her tongue swirled and explored me. Those luscious lips never broke contact with mine and she softly hummed her pleasure. Her eyes opened and widened further once she knew I was watching.

She raised up and to a long firm lick up my slit, looking hungrily at me.

"Oh God, Ms. Smith, you feel..." She took a series of several quick laps from my opening to my clit... "Oh yes, aaahhh." I dropped my upper body down to the table moaning and whining as my beautiful Goddess made love to me with her mouth.

She took another breath, "You've been such a good Girl Lizzie, I need to reward you Sweetie." She said in a soft sultry voice that sent gooseflesh down my thighs.

As she slid back into my slit, I closed my eyes rolling my hips in complete blissful surrender. "Thank you, my Goddess," I sighed between breaths.

She hummed her response never stopping her motion, my body had never felt so relaxed and electrified at the same time. My reward more than made up for all the taunting and humiliation. The skin of her neck and shoulders felt so warm and soft against my thighs, I never wanted to stop. I thought I could feel her pulse through my inner thighs as she maneuvered her mouth to service all of me.

Her lips opened and sucked in one of my labia, followed by a tongue probe and then she sucked in the other. I swayed and serenaded her with a cascade of moans and sighs while she slowly brought me to a crescendo of pleasure one more time.

Sensing it she slid two fingers into me and concentrated her lips onto my clit. "Oh yes, I love you inside me," I squeaked. "Oh please, fuck me, aaaaahhhhhh!"

Taisha continued in constant motion as my orgasm built. I raised my head and looked in her eyes as she sucked and plunged her tongue and finger. The look on my face was a mix of desperation and bliss. I watched her head wiggle as she relentlessly mouthed my oozing cunt, until finally I rolled my head back and shuddered as I came in her mouth.

As the flood of my juices flooded her tongue, she moaned her pleasure and continue to devour my essence. She milked my climax with her relentless lips until I settled back into a state of contented calm. When she finally pulled away, I groaned my disappointment.

"Thank you, my Goddess, that was incredible." I said blissfully.

She stood up and reached out both hands. "Your turn, Lizzie."

I took her hands and she pulled me up guiding me to my feet. Then she gave me a brief kiss, before sitting in the chair. I watched as she spread her legs causing her skirt to slide up.

"I think, I've been more than patient. Wouldn't you agree Lizzie?" She asked coyly.

"Yes, my Goddess," I replied lowering myself between her legs.

My smile grew when I was able to see she was not wearing panties. "Thank you," I whispered softly, while I pushed the hem of her skirt higher. "Can I please, push it up higher.

"Such good manners, Lizzie," She replied, raising up to let me slide the skirt over her ass.

I leaned in and took a deep breath through the nose, sampling her scent, before exhaling onto her damp pussy. There was that glistening bright pink gap between her black labia, again demanding my tongue. The thought occurred to me to tease her with first, but we both sensed the urgency.

I slid my tongue between her lips and wiggled it slowly in as deep as I could go, before pulling back and firmly licking her length. "I love tasting you," I sighed before diving back in.

"There's my cunt licker. Oh yes Lizzie." Her hand gripped my head and held me against her. "Don't you dare stop Lizzie; I need this."

Moaning into her pussy, I nodded. "Uh huh." sensing her growing wetness. My cheeks brushed her warm silken thighs and my hands wrapped under them so I could grip the side of her glorious ass. I was sexually spent but it didn't matter. Her scent, warmth, and taste consumed me, driving me to please her. Nothing else mattered.

My lips and tongue were in constant motion and her moans of pleasure were like a rush of adrenalin through my body. There was no need to rush, slow and steady was driving her toward a climax that had been building in her for hours now, and I was the cause. I don't think I have ever felt more powerful than that moment, kneeling before my African Goddess, bringing her overwhelming pleasure.

"Oh Lizzie, so good AH!" She panted as her thighs began to tremble.

A flood of her warm tangy-sweet juices coated my tongue and cheeks. Her grip on my head pushed me deeper as the long-awaited orgasm took her. Her whole body began to tremble, and she almost sang but her rapid spastic gasps took her voice every couple seconds.

I resisted the urge to increase my pace, choosing instead to see how long I could keep her at my mercy. Her upper body rolled back, she looked to the ceiling, and began a long loud howl of pleasure. As she wailed, her ass rose off the chair and her hips pumped at incredible speed with no more than an inch motion up and down.

In response I slid my hands under her and gripped her ass hard holding on as I planned to milk this climax as long as she could stand. Her volume and pitch rose as her body twitched uncontrollably.

With my face buried in her hot wetness, my eyes marveled at the frantic blissful look on her face. "Oh fuck Lizzie!" she screamed in the highest pitch I ever heard from her. Then her hips began to spasm in powerful upward thrusts as she held my head hard against her. Her mouth was wide open, and she screamed at the ceiling.

My tongue was tired, and I could barely breathe through my nose as she held my face in her flooded cunt. But I relished this moment and would pass out before I cut it short. Every thrust of her pelvis strengthened my resolve to continue. Feeling her buns contract in my hands was surreal, I had fantasized about this very moment when I saw her in that dress, and now they were in my clutches and Taisha Smith was completely under my control.

Finally she pulled me off and dropped back to her chair limp and panting for air. I looked up and smiled. "Thank you, my Goddess, I love pleasing you." I said honestly.

She exhaled heavily as she spoke, "Oh Lizzie, that was, oh God, that was so good."

I smiled and leaned back in to lick her clean. Slowly and methodically I lapped up her nectar, looking at her the whole time. I didn't want any of her heavenly juices to go to waste. She leaned back and caught her breath and let me have my way.

"Such a good little cunt licker Lizzie. Chantelle is gonna love this. But hey we still have more time together. I'm filling in for Mrs. Fitzpatrick tomorrow. She has a nice big floor length desk." She grinned. "I might have to hold you over for detention after school. You've been a naughty girl, Lizzie. I just may have to wash your mouth out."

I nodded. Not wanting to break away.

She smiled and grabbed my hands. "Thank you, Lizzie, stand up Sweetie."

We stood up facing each other and she leaned in for a kiss, while she wiggled her dress back down. She licked at my lips as we kissed, so she could taste the remnants of her juices on me.

"You did very good today, Lizzie, I know Chantelle is convinced and she always gets her way. I hate to come and run, but it's getting late. I will see you in detention young lady."

I watched her walk out, poured a glass of wine, and made my way to the shower. Afterwards I was cleaning up the kitchen and dining room, collecting my toys and replaying the day. I could not believe I came seven time and a few hours.

"What is wrong with you Lizzie?" I asked myself. "Fuck you're calling yourself Lizzie now!"

I downed the wine and after throwing the empty bottle out, I walked through the dining room. I caught a whiff of her in the air and it stopped me. I had cleaned the table and toys and put them away. Then it occurred to me, the chair. I was about to go get the Clorox wipes to clean it, when instead I found myself dropping to my knees and breathing her in.

As her scent permeated, my obsessed mind I felt the rush of moist heat between my legs yet again. There I was, after seven orgasms, on my hands and knees in a night shirt and the white thong panties I wore for her, breathing her in like a junkie trembling for another hit. I tried to convince myself I was completely pathetic, but I could not stop for what felt like several minute.

When I broke away, I chose not to clean the chair. Sadly the next morning, imagining my session in detention after school, there I was again. This time I was wearing a navy, shin length, schoolteacher dress, on hands and knees huffing the drug, I could not get enough of, Taisha Smith.

That day and five more days over the next two weeks, Taisha, had me in detention. But on Friday of that second week, she texted me around lunch time.

Taisha: I heard from Chantelle. Things are going well with Michael.

My heart raced when I read it.

Me: Thank you!

Taisha: She wants us to make an audition video for Michael. Your house 6PM

Me: Thank you Ms. Smith. I'll be ready.

Taisha: I know you will.

After getting the text, it seemed odd. I had been so focused on pleasing Taisha, the thought of pleasing a man left me a bit confused. But it didn't take long, to remember just how easy it is. All they need is a warm place to put it, or a hand, or a stiff breeze.

I hurried home after school and prepped. After primping, I perused a few web sites for slut porn. It was rather exciting watching the good actresses devour a cock with their mouth and tongue. I did get some fresh ideas.

I was ready at 6:00 as promised. When she arrived, I was dressed only in my thong. My toys and wine were on the table. The cell phone was on the tripod for recording.

She stepped in wearing black slacks and blue polo shirt. her hair was pulled back into a balled ponytail. Appropriate for the roll of Michael Morris.

She smiled and slid in the door sparing me potential exposure to passersby as I greeted her nearly nude. "You look simply delicious Lizzie." Her hand gripped my shoulders and she pulled me in for a kiss.

As excited as I was to take this next step with the Morrises, the kiss reminded me how much Taisha affected me. The thought of losing whatever it was I had with her, was disturbing.

"I see you have the wine!" she said walking toward the table. "And the toys!"

We drank a couple glasses of wine to lighten the mood. While we discussed Ideas for the video.

"So what do you think I should do for it?" I asked hoping she might have insight into what he likes.

"Oh Lizzie, this is your video Honey. You've shown remarkable creativity in the others. I would only get in the way. What is it you want to do?"

Somehow her vote of confidence made me feel good, despite the implications of my perverse sense of creativity when being a video slut. Also she was right. I had several ideas and we talked them through. With her playing the role of Master Michael, it added a whole new twist as I could live out fantasies with her as well.

We decided on a similar approach as I began with hers. The tripod was set at the end of the table, and I sat on the table and wearing only my Thong, legs spread for the camera. I was sitting up leaning back on my arm like a tripod with palms flat on the table.

I considered focusing all the attention on him but did not want him to think about me without including Chantelle. So I decided his video would include thoughts and attention with Her.

"Action!" said Taisha manning the camera.

"Good evening Mr. Morris, it's me, Lizzie." I said with a seductive smile. I have been thinking about you and Mistress Chantelle ever since I first laid eyes on the two of you.

As you may already know, Ms. Smith mentioned that she thought you might be interested in a toy to spice things up a little and help to provide an outlet for someone's insatiable appetite. That thought had me so excited Ms. Smith was kind enough to rub me off thinking of the two of you right there in the restaurant that night.

I too have a large appetite for such a petite body and think I can be a nice between meal snack to keep everyone satisfied." I added a slightly tacky Vanna White hand wave passing over myself and a butt wiggle, for good measure.

"You may already also know; I have been left somewhat short in the satisfaction department when it comes to men. As a result I have been forced to look to other means for satisfaction." I held up the toys and tossed them aside.

After seeing your tools and hearing about your prowess, these all seem so inadequate. So as I try to demonstrate what I can bring to the table, pun intended..." I tapped the tabletop. "...I won't use them to demonstrate my commitment just yet.

I slid my right hand slowly down the front of my panties staring into the camera. "I truly didn't understand what I was missing until Ms. Smith showed me. When she made me her cunt licker, I learned what satisfaction really is. Then when she introduced me to you, I dared to imagine the best of both worlds."

I took a deep breath trying to contain myself just a little longer, but my cunt was already soaked and throbbing. There was no holding back a moan of pleasure.

"Uh! A strong handsome man with a real cock and knows how to use it, along side a gorgeous sexy woman willing to explore new options. If you're willing to give me a chance, I promise I will do whatever you need.