The Principal's Turn - Liz's Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taisha sat at the table, and I stood near her. "Please Ms. Smith, don't make me send the videos." I asked sounding pathetic.

"Ok Lizzie, we can call it off." She dialed her phone and held it to her ear. "Come sit on my lap Lizzie."

I was unsure what she was doing but guessed it would not be good.

"Hey Chantelle, got a minute?" Said Taisha glancing at me.

"Really? I thought you two would have had a wild night after..." Her mouth opened in a shocked smile. "In the parking lot?" She listened intently. "And the garage?"

"Yeah, Lizzie's does get the juices flowing." She glanced at me and smirked. "That's what I called about. Afraid, I might have some bad news. I'm at her place right now and it sounds like she's had some second thoughts?"

My eyes widened at the thought of not getting to be with Chantelle and Michael. I just didn't want to be in fear they could ruin my life on a whim with the videos.

"Let me put you on speaker. Go ahead Lizzie." She looked at me tauntingly.

I sat there with a deer in the headlights look.

"Please Ms. Chantelle, I've made some mistakes, please don't make me send them. I..."

"Lizzie, relax sweetie. I wouldn't make you do anything you don't want to. Taisha and I had a crazy thought for adding some fun to my relationship but if you're not interested, I understand. Hey Michael and I already had a wild night and he's out with a client right now. I took him in the parking lot after your little show. It was like he knew what I needed. He ate my pussy and after he made me come, I rode his cock in the driver's seat for orgasm number two.

On the way home, when he asked what got into me, I kind of went out on a limb and told him that you were Taisha's slut toy, and you came for her right there at the table. I wasn't certain how he would react, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

When we got home, right there in the garage he yanked off my panties and fucked me bent over the hood of the car. Made me come two more times.

So, thank you Lizzie, for a wonderful little fantasy and a really fun night. It was great to meet you and I wish you the best."

A sudden sinking feeling washed through my gut. They had sex because of me, thinking of me! The thought of eating her pussy in the parking lot and then being fucked by Michael on the hood of their car filled my thoughts. the image of his bulge and their assess side by side were etched in my mind forever.

"Wait please, Ms. Chantelle, I'll send them!" I blurted frantically.

"She seems kind of fickle Tai, is she always like that?" Asked Chantelle condescendingly.

"Lizzie, has some trust issues. Don't you Sweetie?" Asked Taisha.

"Yes, my Goddess." I agreed.

"You see Chantelle, she is a recovering vindictive bitchaholic. She would use a sex tape for personal gain, so she thinks the worst in others too. Don't you Lizzie?

"Yes, my Goddess."

"Although I've taught her the error of her ways, she sometimes slips, don't you Lizzie?

"Yes, my Goddess."

"I do like her obedience and manners Tai, you've trained her well." She said calmly before directing the discussion back to me. So you trust me, Lizzie?" Asked Chantelle.

"Yes, Ms. Chantelle." I replied.

"Good Lizzie. After hearing the name you use for Tai, I'm a little jealous. From now on I want you to refer to me as Mistress Chantelle, whenever we are alone or in select company, OK?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle." I replied.

Taisha was gently caressing my thighs with her hands as her warmth permeated my back side.

"If we sign an agreement, you will refer to Michael as Master Michael, but until then Mr. Morris will do. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle." I replied, disgusted with myself. The deeper the hole I dug myself into, the wetter my pussy became.

"You should also know; it is my intention to record our sessions so that we will all have the videos to play back for our personal amusement." I hesitated and she continued. "Before you answer, it should be known, if Michael agrees to bring you in, we will have a contract stipulating, videos of our time together, may not be shared with anyone outside of the three of us, without written consent from all of us. Violations will have defined legal and financial penalties should they occur."

My head spun. Contract? Consent to share videos?

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle," I replied as Taisha's fingers caressed their way closer and closer to the source of all my yeses.

"For the sake of full disclosure, I may also require you to pleasure a few very select friends. Those sessions involving anyone outside the three of us would not be recorded. You may take some time to think about that before you answer, Lizzie..."

Taisha's hand slid down the length of my slit pressing firmly against the front of my panties. "Hoah! Yes, Mistress Chantelle."

"Judging from the heat and dampness permeating her panties, I think she's in complete agreement Chantelle."

"Thank you, Tai. Now Lizzie, just to clarify, what is it you will become if Michael agrees?"

I began rubbing myself against Taisha's finger. "I, ah, wanna be, hah, your fuck toy. Oh God!"

"Easy Lizzie Sweetie, you're gonna make yourself come." Said Taisha happily.

"Tai, may I borrow your slut toy for a few minutes for some preliminary training?" Chantelle asked respectfully.

"Yes of course, for as long as you like. I'm just gonna need her tongue when you're done." Answered Taisha.

"Lizzie, I will decide when you get to come, is that understood?" Asked Chantelle calmly.

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle understood." I took a deep breath and stopped fucking Taisha's fingers.

Taisha maintained a gentle circular tickling with her fingers as I tried to focus.

"That's better Lizzie, breathe and relax," Sighed Taisha. "I think she's calm now Chantelle. She gets so excited sometimes."

"You really are a horny little slut aren't you Lizzie?" Chantelle's condescending tone returned. "When Taisha first told me about the uppity bitch, she brought down, I thought she was exaggerating."

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle," I replied with Taisha continuing with her taunting fingers.

My will was gone, as the thought of surrendering myself to two beautiful goddesses and that bulging cock was all that mattered to me.

"You wanna fuck my husband and suck his cock while I watch, don't you slut?" Barked Chantelle.

I had a moment of panic, wondering how to answer, but I had to be honest.

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle." I gasped fighting the urge to use Taisha's torturous fingers.

"And what are the rules for fucking my husband Slut?"

"Only when you give permission, and when you're watching Mistress Chantelle."

"That's good Lizzie. Now the rule that is understood between you and me?"

"I have to make you come twice for every time I make him."

"Correct. And one more rule that will be understood between, you and me. If Tai, chooses to continue her plan to give you to me, I become the Alpha. You will follow my command over all others, including Michael. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle, I'll do anything you ask." I replied too eagerly.

There was no question, Tony and the young Michael had both been disappointments. Taisha, on the other hand, pressed every one of my buttons, and serving her was the most exciting and satisfying time of my life. I already had the sense Chantelle could push all the same buttons and had to find out.

"I do like her spirit Tai, thank you. She is very obedient so far. Ok Lizzie, you know the unspoken rules. Michael must never know either of them. Now that I think about it, there is one more unspoken rule. You and I can fuck anywhere, anytime we want but we never discuss anything in front of Michael he didn't personally witness, agreed?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle, our secret makes me very wet for you," I said, hoping to score points so she would let me come.

"Spoken like a horny little slut, Lizzie, very nice. So what have you got for me?"

I sat lost in Taisha's touch, unsure what she meant, then it hit me, the videos "I'm Sorry Mistress Chantelle, they're on my laptop, I'll need to go get it."

"Hurry Lizzie, we need to get through them before Michael comes home. I've got an idea, go get it and zoom me, Tia's got my email. We can watch them together."

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle," I nearly burst with excitement. The thought of sitting in Taisha's lap and seeing Chantelle's face as she watched, had me tingling.

We connected the zoom meeting and her hair looked even more touchable than I remembered. I pulled up the "audition tape" for being Taisha's cunt licker and began to hit play.

"Lizzie, don't you think we should play them in order?" She said in her teacher voice.

"I a..." I started to say, "I am," as my intention was to avoid the supply room shame with my student. But I knew the consequences of being dishonest would be worse.

"Oh yeah, Michael." I said, trying to cover.

When the tape began Chantelle's eyes widened as Michael's voice blared. "No fucking way. Feel this! I can't wait till Sunday..."

"Damn Lizzie, look how you grab that cock. My Michael, will love this." Said Chantelle as Taisha rubbed me through my wet panties.

Taisha had me building toward a climax quickly and backed off as soon as she sensed it. "Easy Lizzie," said Taisha softly.

"When can you come Lizzie? Asked Chantelle staring at the video

"When you tell me to, Mistress Chantelle." I answered hoping for her permission.

"Fuck Lizzie, you fucking devoured that fucking dick. That boy was right, you are a hungry little slut. I can't imagine how much he came, and you swallowed every drop. Damn girl, then you sucked him hard again and road him like a pogo stick. I can't imagine my Michael sayin' no to this. Thank you, Lizzie."

And so it went, we watched them all and Taisha kept me on the edge through it all. When we started the tape of Tony and I on the dining room table she slid the laptop away and tilted the web cam to let Chantelle see our bodies, and how she was rubbing my steaming cunt. I wanted my panties off so bad.

"Damn Lizzie fucking your man for Taisha. Not sure whose gonna like this one more me or Michael. Thank you for this. He's gonna fuck the hell out of me for sharing these, and maybe you too."

I let out an audible whimper hearing that. Taisha's merciless fingers continued to tickle me through the panties.

When we brought up the "audition tape" for being Taisha's cunt licker Chantelle's demeanor became much more serious. She watched intently, and her breathing became slow and deliberate.

"I can't believe you're giving her up Taisha," she said without breaking her gaze at the screen.

"Look at her Lizzie, I think you're hired." Said Taisha grinning like a proud teacher.

I grunted my approval and begged for relief, "Please huh!"

"Her panties are so wet for you Chantelle," Said Taisha.

"Mine too Lizzie," sighed Chantelle. "I am so gonna fuck Michael again when he gets home."

"Please let me come Mistress Chantelle." I pleaded meekly.

"Not yet Lizzie, are there more videos?"

"Yes Mistress, Chantelle, two more." I said pathetically. My pussy throbbed and Taisha kept rubbing. Knowing which two were left, I knew my suffering would only get worse.

The next one was one Taisha shot on my cell phone. She made me beg to eat her pussy, even though I didn't deserve it. I had to relive the awful things I did and said to her before she finally let me lick her to orgasm. Then she made me fuck her fingers on the sofa while telling her how much better it was than fucking Tony and Michael.

It was all true. I came so hard clinging to her neck as I rode her fingers that day. So much harder than anyone had ever made me come. I've watched it dozens of times since and came every time I've watched. It was the most humiliating tape of all, but my favorite, none the less.

Watching Chantelle's face as she observed me making myself come for Taisha, was almost enough to climax spontaneously, but throw in Taisha's finger and there was no hope. I whimpered and begged pathetically, but she would not let me come.

"Fuck Lizzie, this one's just mine. Michael doesn't need to see this one... Oh my God I've never seen anyone come like that..."

"Please I need to come Mistress Chantelle." I leaned my head back against Taisha's shoulder, and gyrated my hips, only to have Taisha take her fingers away again.

"Don't we all Lizzie," said Chantelle.

Taisha nodded in agreement smiling. I could feel the heat emanating from her womanhood as she shifted my body, so my ass sat on the seat cushion between her legs. I wished again we had removed her dress first.

"That one's our little secret, OK Lizzie?"

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle!" I said panting.

"I'm gonna come back to this one later. I'd like to watch it together in person sometime Lizzie."

"Huh Ah!" I squealed. "Please!"

"Just one more Lizzie, then I want you to show me one of your toys. Would you like that?"

I let out another squeal, pussy throbbing, as Taisha continued my torment.

"That's a "Yes Mistress Chantelle", in case you don't speak slut." Teased Taisha.

As the toy demo video played, she again took on a more serious tone. As I rubbed my clit on the vibrating cock on screen, she bit her lip and blinked repeatedly. Then she took a deep breath. "Oh my God," she mouthed before shifting in her seat.

"Fuck Lizzie that was..." She seemed speechless, and when the camera angle shifted to the doggie style black dildo fuck, her eyes widened, and she blinked again. "And there's more..."

She watched in amazement, and I am ashamed to say, I felt a sense of pride, that I had such a beautiful sexy woman, so flustered.

"Shit Lizzie, it's like you made this just for Michael and I. That is the hottest, sluttiest thing I've ever seen. Tai, Honey, she's amazing. I want her, I want her, I want her. I feel like a kid in a candy store. I need to calm down, I need to think about how to approach Michael..."

Seeing her excitement, I had reached my limit and didn't care what the ramifications were, I needed to come. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my whole body, focusing my attention on Taisha's circling fingers. With the right focus, I was sure I could climax.

I envisioned lying in bed on my back, with Chantelle straddling my head and fucking my face, while Michael held my ankles high and wide leaning against the bed pounding his cock in my throbbing cunt.

"Lizzie, open your eyes," commanded Chantelle. Taisha removed her hand yet again. "Thank you, Tai, she looked like she was about come. Where to trying to sneak an orgasm without permission?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress Chantelle, I can't take it..." I thought about what to say. "I can't stop thinking about being your fuck toy, please."

"Thank you for your honesty, Lizzie, that's an admiral trait and I do like how excited you are. So we'll let it slide, this time. In the future, if you come without permission, there will be consequences.

"Thank you, Mistress Chantelle," I said wondering what "consequences might mean."

"Tai, do you think we should give her some relief? She looks a little distressed."

"I will leave that up to you, Chantelle, I have lent her to you for the evening. I can tell you her panties are quite wet."

"Why are your panties wet, Lizzie?" Chantelle asked taunting me.

I almost said, "Probably because Taisha, keeps rubbing my pussy! but thought it best to focus, oh Chantelle. "You're so beautiful, Mistress Chantelle. I wanna please you."

"Thank you, Lizzie, that's sweet. If I told you I would like to see you make yourself come in your panties for me, would you do that Lizzie?"

"Oh yes Mistress Chantelle, please let me come for you." I pleaded. My pussy throbbed for relief.

"Please get your massager ball, I would like to see you use it. And I plan on recording it so we can watch it later. Is that Okay?" She gave a sly smile.

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle." I complied, willingly ready to humiliate myself again.

"Sit on your table where you made Tony eat your little pussy Lizzie."

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle", I complied eagerly.

I stood up and grasped the massager. Then I sat on the end of the table facing Taisha who held the laptop camera on me as I got in position. I slid onto the table and pushed back until my heals were on the edge of the table, legs spread, and knees slightly bent. I still wanted the panties gone, but Chantelle specifically asked me to come in them.

"That's good Lizzie but scoot that ass closer and spread those legs wider." Chantelle directed.

I did as commanded.

Her face lit up," Wider." She said firmly.

I complied.

"Wider." She repeated.

I could barely sit up as my heels nearly touched my ass and my knees spread wide enough to touch the table.

"Very flexible Lizzie. Now show me your massager."

I held it in my right hand and held it at my stomach, so it was center screen. Taisha held the webcam between my legs with an upward view of my inner thighs up to my face.

"How many speeds Lizzie?"

"Two," I answered desperate for much needed relief.

"Good, now I want you to turn it on low, and before you touch yourself, I need to tell you the rules, Ok?"

"Yes. Mistress Chantelle." I said as the massager began to hum.

"Good girl. Now, I want you to tell me what you were thinking in the restaurant when Taisha Made you climax for me."

I quickly decided to keep my thoughts to Chantelle only as I began. "My first thought was how beautiful you are and how thick and lush your hair is. I wondered how it would feel cascading over my naked body..."

"Touch yourself Lizzie," she said calmly.

I pressed it gently against my clit through the panties and gasped. "I loved how it frames your beautiful face and imagined how your lips would feel and taste. I wanted to touch you and feel that smooth ebony skin. Oh, Mistress Chantelle, please let me come. My pussy burns for you. Ah, ah, please!" I gasped, trembling.

"Ok Lizzie, you've earned it, but we are not done." She said smiling.

Looking at her beautiful glowing face, I let go. With both hands on the massager, I pushed the vibrating ball against my clit and surrendered myself to her.

"Oh, God, I, huh! Love that dress. Coming, Miss, huh, tress." I grunted as my body jerked with each pulsing wave.

"Hold it there Lizzie, I know you need more. Do not take the massager off your clit until I tell you Slut!" She commanded sternly.

"Yes Mistress, oh! Chantelle."

My spasms slowed and I held it firmly against me.

"Continue Lizzie."

"Your dress, fit so well. I wanted to touch every nook and cranny it revealed. Your body is as beautiful as your face. I could see your nipples through your bra, and wanted to peel the dress off..."

My eyes closed and mouth opened as the vibrator worked it's magic and a second orgasmic wave took me. I let out a high-pitched cry of bliss as my lower body quaked.

"Chantelle, can you tell how soaked those panties are?" Asked Taisha in wonderment and moved the camera closer.

"Damn Lizzie, that little twat is leakin' somthin' fierce. Don't you move that massager."

I shook my head, signaling I would not move it, as the second orgasm began to subside.

"What did you want to do if you got my dress off Lizzie?"

"I want to see your beautiful breast, feel them in my hand, and kiss those nipples hard. I want to touch every inch of you and worship that beautiful body..." I began to moan again, feeling another climax build. "Can I please come again Mistress Chantelle. Oh please!"

"Yes Lizzie, I think..."

"Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaahhhhh!" I screamed as I fell back on the table. In the throes of my third orgasm.

"That's it come for me, my little slut, show me how much you want it." She said with a calming tone.

My body quaked and hips thrust up and down as I held the vibrating ball firm against myself. "I love coming for you my Mistress Aaaaahhhhhhhh!" I yelled staring at the ceiling.