The Principal's Turn - Toy Training

Story Info
Maggie's training continues.
17.9k words
4.84
41.4k
21

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,864 Followers

Although this story stands alone, it is the 5th part in The Principal's Turn series chronicling the transformation of straight Principal Maggie Turner into a submissive lesbian pet for a former student and current employee. It contains themes of reluctance and submission. If this is offensive, please choose another story. If you read on, I hope you enjoy.

Thanks to younghrted2 for helping to edit!

----

When Taisha walked away, the yellow skirt highlighted her curved hips as they swayed so fluidly. Everything about her was sexy and intoxicating. Her ebony back and shoulders were almost fully exposed except for the bright yellow tube top that was nearly blinding in contrast. Taisha's skin glistened beautifully, and Maggie recalled how silky smooth it was.

There was an elegance about Taisha that made Maggie want her so much it hurt. That image of her walking away would stay in her mind as she immediately began planning for their dinner that evening. Sam would be home late from the RV Show. He always was.

Her mind raced as she replayed the mornings events. Taisha had given her, without a doubt, the single most sexually satisfying, yet also, one of the most frustrating mornings of her life. Then she thought, "If nothing else happened for a month, it would be the most satisfying month ever."

Her body was the most relaxed she could ever recalled. Taisha had delivered the best full body massage ever, made her feel more alive and wanted than anyone ever has before, and delivered powerful orgasm after powerful orgasm. Maggie had never given herself so completely to anyone and had no reason to complain, but Taisha refused to let her reciprocate. So many new desires had been awakened in Maggie, but Taisha continued to deny her the chance to pleasure her in return. As frustrating as it was, it only made her want her more.

Five orgasms just this morning! Yet, her focus was on not once being able to reciprocate. Her mind had been racing for days about feeling her fingers inside Taisha, tasting her, and pressing her tongue inside her hot wet pussy. She wanted to touch and feel every inch of Taisha and feel her come from Maggie's touch.

She'd never really given thought to being with a woman, before. Now, it was all she could think of. Five orgasms! And she was already wet and aroused like she hadn't come in weeks. Her mind could barely grasp the juxtaposition from always being in control and in charge, to being completely submissive to her former student and current employee.

She only knew she had to have her; and would do anything for that chance. In her rational moments she wondered how much of this Taisha had planned, and how much longer Taisha could hold out, without some sort of personal satisfaction in all of this. Maggie had begged her, and she would only reply, "In due time, Principal Turner, in due time." If Maggie heard that one more time, she thought she would scream! Then she was struck by a feeling of guilt. This beautiful African goddess selflessly, repeatedly, practically worshiped her and brought her pleasures, previously beyond comprehension. What did she possibly have to be ungrateful for?

She pulled herself together and decided she would shower and primp and make herself ready for dinner and whatever else Taisha might have in store for her. A thousand ways to pleasure her, Taisha had promised.

While Maggie prepared a chicken noodle casserole, Taisha prepped in her own way.

She had just finished having Lizzy, her former rival turned cunt-licking little slut, service her after her morning with Principal Turner. She was disappointed in herself, as she had planned to spend the entire day with Principal Turner, the object of her obsession for so many years now, but her pussy ached so badly for relief she had no choice but to pay a visit to Lizzy. Lizzy made her come twice, and she now felt back in control. She was shocked how close to dinner time it was, already. She would need to hurry.

"Okay, Lizzy. I need to shower and get ready for my appointment. So as your reward for being such a committed cunt licker, I am going to let you wash and shave me, now," Taisha said, matter of factly.

"Thank you, Ms. Smith, I would like that," said Lizzy, compliantly. She did relish the thought of seeing Taisha completely naked and getting to explore every inch of her body. "The shower is this way, my Goddess." She offered her hand and Taisha took it.

Taisha grinned as she followed Liz, admiring her petite tight little body. She just loved her round little naked ass and little tits with the oversized nipples. When they entered the shower, Taisha stepped into the stream of hot water and wet herself down. Her smile widened as Lizzy ogled her while lathering her up with the washcloth.

After a moment she offered Lizzy her back side, and she dutifully began washing her neck and shoulders.

The shape of them excited Liz as she rubbed the soapy cloth over them, slowly. She methodically worked the rag across her back and then traced the curve of her lower back, covering every inch of her beautiful ebony body.

When she reached her ass, Liz sighed and spread the soapy film over her warm, firm buns. She ran the cloth over what seemed like a smiley face below her cheeks and then brought it up between them.

Taisha responded by spreading her legs slightly to give her full access.

Liz ran the towel up and down her ass crack several times, pushing the cloth firmly in as she moved down past her dark little sphincter and on down between her legs. She moaned again as she felt the cloth separate Taisha's labia.

She repeated that path several times until Taisha spoke. "Lizzy, honey, I think you've washed that area, thoroughly. I appreciate your commitment."

Liz moved on down her legs and thighs. She loved the feel of running both hands up the length of Taisha's legs, admiring their shape and strength.

When she moved to the front she started high again, looking into Taisha's eyes and longing to kiss her full, dark lips. She washed her shoulders as Taisha seemed to tease her, leaning slightly forward as if moving in for a kiss, and then pulling back.

As she worked lower, she reached Taisha's full breasts and black Areola. Taisha's breasts seemed to point slightly apart compared to her petite little cone-shaped breasts, that pointed dead ahead. She noted the feel of Taisha's nipples as she washed them both, a little too thoroughly, as well. When she knelt to wash her lower body, she gazed at her black, triangular bush, longing to taste her tangy sweetness again. The taste still lingered in her mouth.

When she finished washing her, Taisha spread her legs wide and pushed her pelvis forward. "I hope you have a good razor and a steady hand, Lizzy." Taisha smiled down at her.

Liz nodded and gabbed it from the shelf. She meticulously shaved the edges of Taisha's muff, removing any forming stubble. Then she pushed her labia to the side and shaved around her precious pussy lips.

She finished with her legs and underarms, rubbing her soap-covered hands over every inch, feeling for stubble.

When she finished, Taisha decided to give her a reward for good behavior. "Excellent, Lizzy! Now, rinse yourself off and get warm, sweetie," she said, stepping aside and letting Liz come under the hot water.

Taisha took the washcloth, lathered it up, and pulled her out of the water flow. "You've been a good little cunt-licker today, Lizzy," said Taisha, looking in her eyes and moving in for a kiss. She quickly brushed lips, and then pulled back. "I better wash that little slut cunt, and make sure it's good and clean."

Lizzy whimpered and a rush of heat flooded her pussy. She wiggled her feet apart, giving herself to Taisha. Liz's lips began to tremble, and she gasped as the soapy cloth rubbed her, slowly.

"You insatiable little... Are you getting excited, again?" asked Taisha, as she rubbed harder.

Liz whimpered as Taisha taunted her, brushing lips before giving her a slow, tongue-probing kiss. Then, she eagerly sucked in Taisha's tongue and moaned loudly when Taisha dropped the cloth and began to rub her with her soapy fingers.

Taisha was surprised when Liz threw her arms around her neck and put a bear hug on her.

Liz went up onto tip-toestiptoes as Taisha slipped two fingers into her tight little pussy. She sucked hard on Taisha's tongue, whimpering when Taisha's fingers slid all the way in. Liz broke the kiss and buried her face in Taisha's shoulder, moaning loud and high. She did not understand the effect Taisha had on her, but exploring her naked body had her juices flowing, and when Taisha touched her, she lost all control. She brought her right leg up and wrapped it around Taisha's left leg in a snake grip, spreading her pussy for the woman's probing fingers.

"Lizzy, you are a horny little slut, aren't you?" said Taisha, mesmerized by the tight grip Liz's soaked pussy had on her two fingers.

The bear hug continued, and Liz whimpered and nodded. "What you do, huh, to me, Ms. Smith!"

"You got it bad, Lizzy. One more time, then I must get to my meeting, honey. Do you want it slow and steady," whispered Taisha, pushing her fingers in deep and then back out, slowly, "...or hard and fast?"

Taisha's fingers began pounding her at lightning speed, causing a high squeal to escape Liz before she could respond. She managed the presence of mind to want to make it last.

"Slow, please! S-slow, oh yes, please. Slow and steady, Ms. Smith," gasped Liz.

"Such a tight, hungry, little pussy, Lizzy!" Taisha continued to slowly and relentlessly finger fuck her. "How many times can you come, honey?"

Liz was again being brought to climax by Taisha with just a couple fingers. She had come more times in a matter of days than she had in the past two years with Tony. The feel of Taisha's breast pressed against her, and their naked wet bodies entwined, was like nothing she had ever quite felt before.

"Oh God, Ms. huh! Ms. Sm, ith, I'm com, ming for you. Coming f-for you. Coming ffforrrrr yyyyouuuu!"

As her climax passed, Taisha smiled. "Okay, Lizzy, you can let go, now. I really need to get ready."

Liz felt a rush of emptiness when Taisha pulled her fingers out and stepped out of the shower. "You might need to clean up again, Lizzy," she said, with a hint of condescension.

As Taisha dried off and dressed, she spoke to Liz, who was washing up."Tell you what, Lizzy. If you make me a video demonstrating your new toy for me, I may use it on you next time, 'kay?" said Taisha.

"Thank you, Ms. Smith," she said meekly.

"Welcome, Lizzy. You rest up today, but I want you to send me a video tomorrow."

"Yes, Ms. Smith," said Liz, thinking about being bent over and fucked by Taisha with the strap-on.

Taisha arrived back at the RV about twenty minutes before dinner. The blinds to the house were pulled, disappointing her and exciting her at the same time. She wondered if that meant Principal Turner was wearing the outfit she got her, already. Seeing her in it far exceeded her expectations.

Taisha's plan was going wonderfully and, now that Lizzy had taken the edge off, she felt like she could control herself for the rest of the evening and would soon take the next step in turning Principal Maggie Turner completely.

In the house Maggie took one last look at herself in the mirror. The outfit Taisha gave her made her feel a mixture of embarrassment and overwhelming excitement. She had never worn thigh-high stockings before. She thought only porn sluts wore something like that. But looking at herself in them, and recalling the way Taisha looked at her, she never felt so sexy in her life. The rush was invigorating.

The bra and panties were also like nothing she would ever have imagined wearing before this morning. But as she looked and twirled in the mirror, she felt sexy and horny, and free. The things she experienced this morning were earth shaking. Taisha made her feel wanted like never before, and her confidence was higher than ever.

The panties were black with sparkles intertwined in the fabric. The front was a triangle that just covered her muff and cut in and lay tight over her labia. The waistband was a thin 1/4" ribbon of elastic that wrapped around high over her hips. Emanating from the top side of the triangle were two sets of matching elastic ribbons attached about 1/2 inch apart. One set attached just on the left side of the center line and wrapped around to the right. The other started on the right side and wrapped to the left. The four straps crisscrossed and with the waistband formed a pattern of six little diamonds of skin, peeking through just above her pubic mound.

The straps wrapped around high on her hips with the waist band and converged in a similar pattern of skin diamonds just above her ass crack. The back had a tiny little triangle of fabric at the tip of her crack with butt floss below. Before this, she did not like thong panties at all, but seeing herself in the outfit Taisha bought for her made her almost lust for her own body. She had never felt anything like this before. She was proud of her ass as she looked in the mirror.

The bra was similar. Fundamentally it was a standard bra, with an inch-wide strap that clasped in back. Straight, over the shoulder straps attached at the top of each cup and connected with the back strap just below each shoulder blade. It pushed her tits up while it cut low in front, with three crisscrossed elastic ribbons from the bottom of each breast that ran low and around to a two-inch-tall triple-clasp connection in the center of her back.

As she looked at her backside in the mirror, she was taken by the outfit. She would have never thought of something like this for herself. But as she stared at herself there was something mesmerizingly sexy about the added triple straps running across the center of her back halfway between the bra strap and the triple panty strap. The black color popped against her lightly tanned skin.

Again, she wondered how Taisha seemed to press every button to excite her. She looked at herself, spinning slowly in the mirror, and realized it was ten till five. She walked down the stairs, feeling a little more self-conscious with each step. The reality of her dinner attire was almost too much.

Maggie pushed ahead, trying to breathe calmly. She had been in a thousand high-pressure meetings in her career, and always seemed to exude confidence with ease. But this was different; she was literally exposed like never before.

She brought the casserole and salad to the table, poured some white wine and lit two candles. When Taisha knocked, her heart raced and she froze. Should she run to the door or play it cool? She took a deep breath to calm herself.

"It's open," she yelled, standing at the end of the dining room table, trying to look calm and natural and sexy, but feeling naked, and vulnerable and silly.

When Taisha stepped inside, they saw each other and stopped. Taisha's breath left her as she drank in the vision of Principal Maggie Turner in that outfit.

When Maggie saw the expression on her face, she flushed with heat. The beautiful Goddess looked at her with wanting, loving eyes, speechless, and mouth agape. Suddenly the anxiety and vulnerability seemed to fade.

"Principal Turner," Taisha paused. "I should never have accepted your invitation to dinner."

Maggie looked confused.

"Food is the last thing on my mind."

Maggie smiled and blushed. "It will keep, Ms. Taisha. Is there something I can do to clear your mind for you?" She stood seductively with one hand on her hip and slowly turned around, giving Taisha the full view. When she faced Taisha again, she also was in awe of Taisha with the full Oshun ensemble the village elders had given her.

She wore a bright yellow tube top that exploded against her ebony skin. It was semi-loose fabric that cinched above and below her breasts, then tied under her right arm. There were copper arm bands on her biceps and forearms, with several solid copper bracelet rings on her wrists.

Her hair was down and flowing, with a copper head piece that had a beaded necklace that hung from it and spanned her forehead. Her midriff was completely exposed, revealing her dark, shimmering, muscular belly and round inward belly button. She had on a full-length, yellow pleated skirt. The waistband was a shimmering copper-colored two-inch-wide strap, that cut down from her hips to form a V just above her pubic mound.

Her arms, neck and shoulders contrasted with the bright yellow fabric. It was obvious why the villagers had given her such a lavish gift. Her beauty was remarkable. Her lips full, dark, and oh-so-soft; her skin smooth and glistening. Looking in her large, dark eyes was almost hypnotic. The shape of her nose and cheek bones was perfect symmetry, and when combined with her warm bright smile brought a sense of elegance that captivated Maggie.

"I'm not sure I can ever clear my mind. You create so many conundrums, Principal Turner. I love seeing you in that outfit more than almost anything. But all the things it brings to mind require that you remove it." Taisha took one step closer, and Maggie's heart raced.

She knew exactly what Taisha was saying. The Oshun outfit was stunningly beautiful, but all she could think about was removing it, and kissing every inch of the ebony body before her. Her body ached for her. Her throat tightened; she felt as though she had to tell herself to breathe.

"Dinner smells delicious, but my appetite is for something much different." Taisha took another step.

Maggie, felt like an excited teen seeing her secret crush notice her for the first time. She managed to speak. "It will keep..."

Suddenly her cell phone burst to life, shattering the moment, and nearly causing Maggie to jump out of her skin. It was Sam's ring tone.

Taisha smiled and looked at the table where Maggie's cell phone lay.

Maggie thought of ignoring it, but given the outfits they were both wearing, she had a sinking feeling their costume party was about to be crashed.

"That's Sam. I better get that, just in case," said Maggie, disappointed. "Hello?" She answered, holding the phone so Taisha could hear.

Sam was a loud talker, so no speaker phone was needed. "Hey, Maggie. I had a great day and wrapped up early. Should be home in about half an hour." Both women looked exasperated. "Do you want to go to dinner, somewhere? Haven't been to Mario's for a while."

Maggie's eyes rolled and Taisha's nostrils flared.

"Well, actually, I have dinner just about ready. I thought I'd be eating alone, but this will work out. Can you stop and grab some ice cream for dessert, on your way?" asked Maggie, trying not to show her disappointment.

"Sure! See you in forty-five minutes. Love you," said Sam, cheerily.

"You, too," Maggie replied and hung up.

"Good ole Sam," said Taisha sarcastically. She was going to enjoy her plans for him. "Well then, Principal Turner," she locked eyes and moved almost nose to nose. "Time is of the essence. I had such plans for you, this evening." She slid her right hand over Maggie's left cheek, feeling her silky hair against the back of her hand, as she gripped her neck gently and pulled her in.

Maggie took in a deep breath as Taisha's parting lips approached hers. Their lips seemed to melt together as Maggie lost herself in the warm softness of Taisha's lips. She moaned softly, and the warmth spread through her body. Their tongues danced magically as Taisha's minty freshness filled her mouth. The kiss filled her body with an electric-like tingle from hair follicles to toenails. Goose bumps covered her body as her hands slid over Taisha's exposed sides and wrapped around her back. The silky-smooth warmth was heavenly, and she squeezed Taisha against her.

rimaday
rimaday
1,864 Followers