The Principal's Turn - Toy Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,864 Followers

The senior class English teacher, Mr. Laurence, overheard and engaged in the conversation.

"Good afternoon, ladies. What type of instructional video did you share? I'm always up for new ideas for the classroom..."

"Yes, it was really enlightening. But a man of your experience has probably already got it pegged," Taisha replied, with a mischievous grin.

Liz became nervous, wondering if Taisha was playing with her. The sudden realization of that video potentially getting out was a gut punch.

"I would appreciate you sharing it with me, Ms. Richards. It never hurts to explore new ideas, or even get a refresher of old techniques," said Mr. Laurence, obliviously.

"I like your open-mindedness, Mr. Laurence," said Taisha cheerfully. "Lizzie, sounds like he would enjoy watching it as much as I did. Maybe the three of us could get together afterward and discuss putting your ideas into practice. Do you want to send it to him, or should I?"

"I'll do it, thank you though, Ms. Smith. I'll send it tonight, when I get home. Well, I better prepare for my next class. I'll see you two later." Liz walked away, trying to walk back from the edge of career oblivion.

"Thanks, Lizzie," said Mr. Laurence.

Liz turned red with anger and embarrassment. Now Taisha had others calling her the name she hated so much. She returned to the office and began to search for instructional videos of new teaching techniques.

The week passed quickly, and Tuesday night was a night Taisha could not forget.

Principal Turner was dressed in a simple but elegant, red dress, at the fund-raising event. It was a short-sleeved V neck dress that showed a tasteful hint of cleavage.

Taisha watched Maggie shine all night. She oozed beauty from every pore. Her light brown hair hung down, covering her partially exposed back. Her dress was cut to mid-back, but her naturally curled locks hung an inch lower. Taisha wanted to slide that hair aside and kiss her beautiful neck and shoulder. The dress fit nicely over her ass, highlighting her shape magically.

Eventually she worked toward Maggie and quietly pulled her aside. "You wore that dress to torment me didn't you, Principal Turner?" whispered Taisha.

"You like it?" Maggie teased.

"You just want to make me pay for making you wait. You wore it, knowing I will be thinking all night of unhooking that dress and letting it fall to the floor..." Taisha moved tauntingly close, and Maggie caught a whiff of her Reb'l perfume.

Maggie 's eyes closed and for just a few seconds she felt herself let go. If Taisha had kissed her at that moment she would have surrendered herself, right then and there.

When her eyes opened the look on Taisha's face was instantly etched in Maggie's mind forever. It was a look of both wonderous surprise and complete bliss. From that look, Maggie could tell that she and Taisha just came to the same realization.

Maggie was powerless to resist. No, that wasn't it. Maggie did not want to resist. She wanted to surrender herself to Taisha. She loved the feeling that surrender brought.

Taisha's face could not hide the unbridled joy that realization had brought her. Taisha walked away and left Maggie, standing there flushed and disoriented.

Maggie's mind whirled as she realized Taisha Smith was in love with her. She felt light as a feather, knowing she was the reason for that beautiful facial expression that seemed to float in her mind.

It took all of Taisha's focus not to faint dead away as she walked away. She finally had what she dreamed of for so long. Her hands trembled as she headed to the bar table. She had never felt like this, before. When she saw Principal Turner swoon, she felt every part of her body lock up. Her heart stopped; her throat tightened. Maggie Turner was hers, and she knew it! But at that moment of complete control, she suddenly felt a complete loss of self-control. She had to get away, take a breath and collect her thoughts.

Meanwhile, Maggie regained her composure and eased back into the crowd. She saw Taisha down a glass of chardonnay and offer it back for a refill. Taisha was stunning in a strapless royal blue jump suit. She was vibrant, sexy, and her braided hair seemed to highlight her beautifully round face. Maggie found the shape of her shoulders and toned arms hypnotic but made a conscious effort not to stare or even try to look in her direction, for fear everyone in the room would know exactly what she was thinking.

They both were terrified at the intensity of that moment, and Taisha watched carefully from a distance as Maggie worked her magic with the crowd. She, too, resisted the urge to even look at Maggie. She kept a careful eye on Liz, as she knew if anyone would notice her obsession, it would be Lizzie. She found her across the room, speaking to one of the school board members, once again doing what she does best. Sucking up to those in power.

Liz wore a church-girl pink, shin length, button- front dress with ruffled sleeves and a subtle V neck. Taisha enjoyed the irony of her façade of pink innocence concealing a sex-crazed little slut. She had to admit, she looked like a Barbie doll in that dress. Soon Liz worked her way back to sucking up to Maggie.

Taisha watched and formulated a plan to help her regain her sense of control. She would send Lizzy home soon, and planned to make her bend over the dining room table and lift up the dress. Taisha would strap on the dildo, and fuck her till she came like the screaming little slut she is, in her pretty pink dress.

Taisha made good use of Liz that week, anticipating her next session with Maggie. Her end game was finally in sight; and in her excitement she was thankful for Lizzie, the relief valve.

Maggie was grateful for the full calendar, but with each passing day it was more and more difficult to contain herself. By mid-week she was dreading the shower. It took all her will not use the magic shower head as she imagined what Taisha had in store for her.

Lying in bed at night was the worst. Her imagination ran wild, and it was nearly impossible to fall asleep. Sam wanted nothing to do with sex during her time of the month, so she did not have that temptation to deal with. Maggie had used his stiff dick for some relief almost unwittingly after their dinner with Taisha, before she fully understood what Taisha had awoken in her.

Trying to avoid a potentially tortuous Saturday with nothing to do but wait until Sunday, Maggie rescheduled her donor dinner and made plans to attend a morning regional track meet, in support of her students. She feared if she stayed home, Taisha would torment her all day long, then make her wait until Sunday, anyway.

To Maggie's relief, Taisha had avoided the morning swim with Maggie, all week. None the less, the HD image of Taisha's face crowded out everything else on her mind, during her morning swims.

Then, on Saturday morning after two laps, Maggie was greeted with the sight of the neon-orange swimsuit swimming next to her.

Taisha was clearly working hard to keep up with Maggie's pace in the pool.

Knowing this would likely be another attempt by Taisha to taunt her, Maggie saw a chance for a small victory. She sped up and quickly pulled ahead, leaving Taisha to struggle to keep pace, and ultimately stop to rest. Maggie continued her swim and when she finished Taisha had already dried off.

She greeted Maggie when she exited the pool, lying seductively on the lounge chair. "Good morning, Principal Turner. You look exceptionally vibrant, today," said Taisha, with a hand behind her head, leaned back, stretched out on the chair.

Maggie tried not to stare, but it was a losing battle.

Taisha pulled her right foot up next to her left knee, and gently rocked her knee side to side.

Maggie looked at her toned abs and watched her right thigh rock side to side. "As do you, Ms. Taisha."

Taisha felt a rush, knowing that even with the tension between them, Maggie referred to her as "Ms. Taisha" as she had asked her to, whenever they were alone. "Oh, the plans I had for today," she said flippantly. "Please tell me you've been a good girl since your little slip, Principal Turner."

Maggie could not help but smile as the image of Taisha's face flashed in her head. She wanted to taunt her back with a comment about how her face gave her away Tuesday night, but Maggie wanted Taisha's confidence to thrive. She was an eager student and dared not jeopardize her next lesson.

"I have been a good girl; I promise, Ms. Taisha," Maggie replied, looking in her eyes. "I am ready to learn." Her heart pounded as she could sense Taisha getting flustered as much as she was.

Taisha felt her will crumbling, and pondered inviting Maggie into the RV. She rolled her neck as her shoulders were a bit sore from swimming.

"Are you sore, Ms. Taisha? Could I give you a shoulder rub?"

"That would be great," said Taisha, as she sat up.

Maggie quickly stepped up and sat behind her. She gently gripped those shoulders she had longed to touch Tuesday night, and pressed her thighs against Taisha's buns.

"I do like your swimsuit, Ms. Taisha," whispered Maggie, letting her breath wash over Taisha's neck. She grinned as goose bumps spread down Taisha's arms. "I can't stop thinking about what you said about taking that dress off me. I want you to teach me. I want to learn all the thousand ways you have to pleasure me. And I can't wait until you allow me to reciprocate, Ms. Taisha."

Taisha moaned, rolling her head as Maggie massaged her neck and shoulders. "That feels so good, Principal Turner."

"I've never wanted anything so much, Ms. Taisha. I want to let my hand slip under the waistband of those pink bottoms and let my fingers melt into you, Ms. Taisha. I want to be inside of you and feel your hot wetness as I feel you come. I want to touch you, and taste you, and love you, Ms. Taisha." Maggie panted softly as she pushed her pelvis against Taisha.

"Do you feel how hot you make my pussy, Ms. Taisha?" Maggie's hand worked her shoulder and neck.

Taisha's eyes closed and she felt her whole body warm as she nodded.

"I saw how much you wanted me Tuesday night, and I have burned for you ever since." Her hands stopped massaging, but her pelvis, ever so subtly, rubbed against her. "Does your neck feel better, Ms. Taisha?"

"Oh God, yes. Thank you, Principal Turner," Taisha panted, ready to proceed with the next session, punishment be damned.

"I'm glad I could help," said Maggie, as she stood up. "I have to get ready for my next appointment. I have a busy day. I'll see you tomorrow."

Taisha was speechless as Maggie strutted back into the house.

Maggie grinned without looking back. She was right. Taisha had planned to torture her all day if she stayed home. But Maggie had a full calendar of events, to distract herself.

After a moment, Taisha smiled at Maggie's not-so-subtle jab. Fortunately, she had Lizzie to take out her frustrations on.

Maggie kept busy all day, and was proud of her effort to minimize the frustration of her day of punishment. But when she returned after the donor dinner, it was 11:00 p.m. Her mind quickly turned to Taisha. Maggie was wearing a white sun dress and, as she looked in the mirror, she imagined knocking on the door of Taisha's RV, and inviting herself in.

Taisha would kiss her passionately, while sliding the dress off her shoulders...

Maggie wanted to go to her, but knew the most likely outcome would be Taisha making her wait. She lay in bed until a few minutes after midnight, with no hope of sleeping anytime soon. Then she got an idea, and texted Taisha.

Maggie: I'm back home, and it is now Sunday.

Her heart raced at a quick response.

Taisha: Glad you're so eager! But I need you well rested.

Taisha: After your swim in the morning, I will need you to shower and present yourself for your lesson in just your bath robe.

Maggie: I can't sleep, thinking about you. Please!

Taisha: In due time, Principal Turner. Do your best to rest. We don't want to waste another day.

Maggie was not surprised, after her tease Saturday morning; the inevitable answer was "in due time!" So, she decided to shower and shave every nook cranny and crease of her body. She trimmed her muff as meticulously as she ever had, and primped herself as best she could, so she would simply have to rinse off and do her hair after her swim.

It was 3 a.m. when Maggie last looked at the clock. She lay there warm, wet and frustrated, playing through a hundred scenarios in her mind. She finally dozed for a few minutes, but woke again about 4:30 a.m. Around 5, she gave up and put on her bathing suit. She noisily went out to the pool area, drug the lounge chair across the deck as loudly as possible, and started her swim.

When she finished, there was no sign of movement in the RV. She sat and considered knocking. Before she could decide, she saw the curtain in the front window open, and her mouth opened at the sight.

Taisha stood in the window wearing a transparent, white lace kimono.

She slid it open, placing her hands on her hips to hold it that way. Underneath she wore a white lace, barely-there string bralette and matching boy-short-style panties. Maggie never appreciated the irony of calling brief style lace panties boy-shorts until that moment. There was nothing boy about Taisha Smith!

Maggie stood up, unblinking and mouth wide.

Taisha picked up a white riding crop and tapped the leather flap in her left hand.

Maggie was turned on and terrified at the same time.

Then, Taisha pretended to look at a watch, but only looked at her bare wrist. Then, she tapped it, and pointed toward the house and mouthed the word 'hurry' to Maggie.

Less than thirty minutes later, she knocked on the door.

"Come in, Principal Turner," Taisha yelled from the bedroom.

Maggie stepped in, wearing only her black silk bathrobe, as instructed.

Taisha stood in the bedroom doorway, still holding the riding crop.

"You look simply delicious, Principal Turner. Right this way," Taisha smiled and turned to the side, pointing at the bed with the riding crop. "Your attire awaits, my pet."

Maggie could barely breathe as she took in the image of the dark-skinned beauty in bright white lingerie.

Taisha began to sing Stevie Wonder softly, as Maggie stepped into the bedroom. "Ebony and Ivory..." Taisha stepped aside and let Maggie step into the bedroom, then she opened the bathroom door creating a mirrored wall in the hallway, as she had done the first time Maggie put on the outfit.

This time, however, Taisha leaned her gorgeous backside on the built-in dresser at the foot of the bed and watched Maggie, intently.

"Principal Turner, the first time you put this outfit on, I stood on the opposite side of that door, imagining the look on your face as you put it on for me. This time I would like to watch." She smiled, crossed her legs, and tapped the riding crop in her palm.

Maggie stood beside the bed, looking at the familiar outfit. Only this time, there was also a silk blind-fold, and an object about the size of her palm, that reminded Maggie of 'The Bean' on the Plaza in Chicago. It was shiny and chrome-colored, only the ends were slightly more pointed.

Maggie looked at Taisha and back at the items. Then without further prompting, she turned sideways to Taisha, facing the mirror. She pealed her black robe back over her shoulder, watching herself in the mirror. As it fell to the floor, she looked at Taisha seductively and watched her reaction.

Taisha took a loud deep breath as Principal Turner dropped her arms to her sides, hands pointing straight out to the sides, and spun slowly - like a nude ballerina. That image of Taisha's blissful face was still as clear as day in Maggie's mind as she presented her naked self to Taisha.

"Principal Turner, I've never wanted anyone so much as I want you right now."

Maggie's confidence grew as much as her smile, seeing herself through Taisha's eyes. "I've never felt so wanted, Ms. Taisha." She pondered putting on the outfit, only to take it off soon, but she did enjoy the feeling of putting it on the first time; and there was something extremely arousing about Taisha watching.

She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the panties up and on, then crawled on the bed, standing on her knees, and pulled the pantie straps up over her hips with her ass facing Taisha. Her knees were spread as she positioned the triple straps high on her hips, pulling the thong up above her cheeks. She spun on her knees, looking at the fit of the panties and watching the lust in Taisha's eyes. Then Maggie sat and slid the black lace stocking up each leg, smoothing them and caressing herself up and down the length of each leg.

Maggie was already warm and wet, hearing Taisha gently moan just watching her put on the lingerie. Next, she put on the black bra with matching triple criss-crossing straps. She slid the shoulder straps on, and then turned her back to Taisha. "Can you please help me with this, Ms. Taisha?"

She did so happily, but stepped quickly back and watched Maggie attach the secondary clasp that connected three additional narrow elastic straps in the center of her back.

Maggie loved how she looked in the outfit, and loved even more how Taisha looked at her. Taisha darted her eyes toward the bed and Maggie looked toward the remaining items. She picked up the bean thing, and Taisha slapped the riding crop in her palm.

"You are not to touch that with your hands at any point today, Principal Turner. Understood?" commanded Taisha.

Maggie set it back down. "Yes, Ms. Taisha," she answered timidly. She hoped Taisha was not into inflicting pain. Though Maggie clearly loved the idea of surrendering control sexually, she did not imagine ever enjoying pain.

"Thank you for your obedience, Principal Turner. As I told you last week, today is about trust and endurance. Now please proceed with the next article of clothing."

Once again, Maggie stood on her knees on the bed, and looked at Taisha as she covered her eyes with the blind-fold and seductively tied it behind her head. "I trust you completely, Ms. Taisha," said Maggie calmly.

"Excellent, Principal Turner. Are you ready for your next lesson, my little teacher's pet?"

"Yes please, Ms. Taisha. Yes, please," she sighed.

"Good. I'm going to need you to lay down on your back with your hands over your head and legs stretched, please."

Maggie did as instructed, surprised at the level of excitement she felt relinquishing control. She had never experienced sight deprivation before, but she trusted Taisha so much, it only excited her more.

"Such a good student, Principal Turner," whispered Taisha.

Maggie felt the leather flap on the tip of the riding crop gently touch her belly at her panty line, and slowly caress its way up her belly.

Maggie moaned and thrust her abdomen sky ward. Her pussy flushed with heat as the sensation of being blindfolded and touched so gently made her whole-body tingle. When the flap reached her breasts, she could feel it circle her right breast through the fabric of the bra.

"You are so sexy, Principal Turner. So much desire in that beautiful body..."

Maggie whimpered and pushed her abdomen high again, as the flap slid back down her tummy.

"Oh sweetie, you're so excited."

"Oh yes!" Maggie gasped.

"Do you think you could come without me even touching your sweet little pussy, Principal Turner?" she asked with a sweet, genuinely curious tone.

"Oh yes, Ms. Taisha!" Maggie spoke in frantic little gasps of breath. "You excite me so m, much!"

"I wonder how many times you could come for me, Principal Turner. Should we find out?" Taisha asked softly, as she began to gently rub Maggie's pussy through her panties with the riding crop tip.

rimaday
rimaday
1,864 Followers