The Principal's Turn - Toy Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers

"Oh yes, Ms. Taisha, please!" whimpered Maggie, as she spread her legs wider.

The crop tip gently tapped her pussy, and Maggie thrust her pussy sky ward in response. She could not believe how much Taisha excited her. The blindfold seemed to intensify everything, and she loved it.

"And you're sure there have been no more moments of weakness, Principal Turner?" She gave her pussy another little tap.

"No, Ms. Taisha! I promise; I've obeyed you since my slip up," Maggie pleaded.

"Good girl, Principal Turner..." The riding crop rubbed Maggie's crotch, and she whimpered and humped it eagerly. "...Oh my, you really need to come, don't you?"

"Yes, please!" she yelled.

Taisha took the riding crop away. "Okay, sweetie. Take a deep breath and calm down. I have a little surprise for you, but I need you to put your knees together and stretch your legs straight out."

Maggie complied.

"Good, now keep those hands together and over your head. Oh yeah, that's so sexy, Principal Turner. Now hold still. I promise, you're gonna love this."

Maggie's heart raced as she felt Taisha's fingers pull up the waistband of her panties. Then she slid the bean thing into her panties and lined up the little raised nub with her clit.

"Tell me when it feels like I hit the spot, Principal Turner," she said, seductively. "Do you feel that on your clit?"

"Y, yes," Maggie gasped. "Right there, I think."

"Okay, now I'm gonna turn it on Low, and I want you to tell me how that feels."

Maggie gasped as the vibrator kicked on.

"Feels good, huh!" Maggie gasped.

"Excellent. Now, you need to keep your arms and legs where they are, at all times. If at any time you feel like you might come, I want you to tell me, okay?"

"Huh, huh, huh, okay," Maggie panted.

"Don't hold back..."

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!" Maggie began to squeal as the bean was already bringing her to climax. She couldn't believe the sensation of being blind-folded and knowing Taisha had control to the magical vibrating toy.

Taisha felt an amazing rush of excitement watching Principal Turner squeal like porn star.

"That's it, Principal Turner! Don't hold back..."

The high pitched wail grew louder and longer, then she yelled out, "You're making me come, Ms. Taisha! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

"Such a good student. That's it, come loud, Principal Turner."

Maggie let it out, enjoying the sensation and the complete lack of inhibition. As her orgasm peaked her volume dropped off, and after a moment Taisha turned it off.

"Do you see how easily I can make you come, without even touching you?"

"Uh huh," nodded Maggie.

"What was that? All of thirty seconds, before you came? I wonder what happens on High."

The vibrator roared into action with what felt like 10 times the power.

"Oooooh, Hoah!" Maggie squeaked.

"You like the High setting, Principal Turner?"

"Yyyyyeeeeesssss, Oh God!" Maggie's high-pitched scream returned.

"All this, without even touching you," said Taisha, with an almost surprised tone. She truly was amazed at how excited Maggie was.

"Oh God, you're making come, huh, a, again. Oooooohhhhhhh!"

Taisha's smile was ear to ear. Principal Turner was holding nothing back, and Taisha felt like she might have a sympathy orgasm right along with her.

No one had ever made Maggie feel pleasure like that before. The vibrator had her clit firing through her entire body, and she never wanted it to end. Maggie squealed like a schoolgirl and didn't care. Her panties were soaking through as the second orgasm gripped her.

When it subsided, Taisha turned it off for a few seconds. "I wonder how you'll like the pulse setting?" Taisha asked innocently.

The vibrator kicked back on the Low setting for a few seconds, then off again. When it powered back on, Maggie moaned along with it, thrusting her pelvis skyward with each pulse.

"So, is it safe to say you like the pulse setting, Principal Turner?" Taisha whispered, inches from her ear.

"Yes, Ms. Taisha, Yes! Yes! Yes!" she said, in time with each pulse.

"Your panties are wet, Principal Turner. Are you coming again, already?"

"Yes! Yes! You're, making, me, come!" Each syllable was in time with the vibrator pulse.

Taisha watched Maggie's abs contract with each orgasmic pulse. It was such a turn-on to watch. "Three times already," said Taisha as her orgasm began to subside. "Maybe we should take a break..." Maggie nodded. "...or should we try the pulse on High?"

The tenfold intensity sent her body into another round of convulsive spasms in rhythm with the wonderous bean. Her arms and legs jumped with each pulse, forcing her into mini crunches. Hearing herself screech as the bean zapped her clit, was like an out of body experience. Maggie could hardly believe those sounds were coming from her mouth, but unrelenting firing of her clit sent electrifying pleasure through her body and mind. The louder she shouted, the better it felt.

She fought the urge to grab the vibrator, unsure if she would yank it out of her panties or press it harder against her clit. She wanted control, but loved not having control, at the same time.

"Principal Turner, you're coming so hard, again." Taisha was in awe.

"Making me Coooooooommmmmmmmee!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

"Four times, so quickly...," Taisha said, with a tone of wonder.

Every muscle seemed to contract with each blast from her clit, and Maggie felt a flood of warm juices with each spasm. She could feel the comforter soaked with her cum.

The vibrator switched to steady slow, and Maggie caught her breath, thankful for a break.

"I wish you could feel how wet I am right now, Principal Turner. I nearly came in my panties, just watching that cute little tummy spasm. Not as wet as you, though..." Maggie could hear Taisha breathing deep. "Oh, your little pussy smells so good! I remember that first time my finger slid inside you," sighed Taisha, her breath washing over Maggie's ear.

Maggie whimpered and gyrated her hips.

"Do you remember that, Principal Turner?"

"Yes!" grunted Maggie.

"Just one little finger inside you made me so crazy. I'll never forget holding you in my arms as you came so hard for me..."

"Oh, please," whined Maggie. "Oh God, you're making me come."

Taisha stared at Maggie's quivering mouth as orgasm number five took her yet again.

Her back arched and legs stiffened. "Coming for you! I love what you do to me, Ms. Taisha. Nobody, huh! Oh God, you're making me come."

When her orgasm passed, Maggie pleaded. "Turn it off please, I n, need a break."

"But, Principal Turner, I was just thinking about...," Taisha switched it to low pulse, "...the first time I tasted your warm sweet pussy. You spread yourself so wide for me..."

"Oh, my God!" Maggie blurted, imagining the first time Taisha's tongue slid up the length of her slit.

"You remember?"

"Yes!" she whimpered, spreading her legs. The riding crop tapped her thigh, rapidly reminding her to keep her legs together and extended. She complied, reluctantly.

"I'll never forget how good your succulent little cunt tastes, Principal Turner. And how soft and warm you are. Did you like feeling my tongue in your steaming little cunt, Principal Turner?"

Maggie never used the C word ever, but hearing Taisha say it got her going again.

"Oh, yes, Ms. Taisha, your tongue feels so good..."

"You spread your legs so wide for me, so I could get all the way inside you..."

Maggie found herself building to yet another climax. She fought the urge to spread her legs again, reliving that moment when she came with Taisha's tongue inside her.

"Oh God, I love what you do to me, Ms. Taisha! You're making me come, again. Ooohhhhh, fffffuuuuuccckkk!" Maggie sang out.

"There's my dirty-mouthed teacher's pet. I want you so fucking much, Principal Turner." Taisha could barely contain herself, but needed to remain strong, just one more time.

"You're making me come! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes!"

Maggie's arms and legs were stiff as a board, as she came for the sixth time in less than 15 minutes. Her stomach muscles ached, as they spasmed again and again.

Sensing the orgasm passing, Taisha switched it back to steady and slow.

"Thank you. Please, a break, Ms. Taisha," Maggie panted.

"Okay, Principal Turner. You were right, your stamina is up to par. Just breathe and relax. Oh God, I just want to eat you up. You turn me on so much, Principal Turner," Taisha whispered, as she stretched out next to Maggie, as close as she could without touching her.

Maggie could feel the heat radiating from Taisha as she lay next to her.

"My pussy is so wet for you right now; I was just thinking about how you put that sweet little ass in the air and let me finger fuck you from behind, while I rubbed your clit from underneath with my other hand..."

Maggie moaned again, her clit stiff and swelled, but nearly spent. She recalled the speed of Taisha's fingers, as it was the most thoroughly anyone had ever fucked her. And once again, as if on cue, the vibrator kicked into High.

"Tell me again how you like to be fucked, Principal Turner," Taisha commanded.

"H, hard and fast!" Maggie barked. "Hard and fucking fast! Oh my God!"

Taisha brought out the inner nasty-mouthed, insatiable freak Maggie never knew she was, and she liked it.

"Fuck me, Ms. Taisha! Fuck me hard, please!"

Maggie's hips swung up and down, and she tried to bring her arms down, but Taisha 's hand gripped her wrists and held them to the bed.

"Do I need to restrain you, Principal Turner?"

Maggie immediately pushed her hands against the bed, keeping them in place, and Taisha released her grip.

"Oh yes, Principal Turner, so hard and fast. Are you gonna squirt your cum again for me, sweetie?"

Her hips bounced and she succumbed to orgasm number seven, with the vibrator pummeling her clit, yet again. Maggie sang out, "Fuck me hard, fuck me hard, fuck me hard! Coming, oh fuck me!"

Maggie could barely breathe as Taisha pushed her to her limit and beyond. She relived that moment last week, with her face buried in the bed, ass in the air, and pussy spread wide for Taisha. Maggie's hips fucked the vibrator wildly, until her clit could take no more.

Taisha sensed the urgency and switched the vibrator off. "Seven times, Principal Turner, very impressive. Has Sam ever...?"

Maggie interrupted. "Hell, no!" No one's ever, ...oh God, not even close. Thank you, Ms. Taisha. This is the best lesson ever. Can I please take of this blind-fold and return the favor? PLEASE!" She begged, emphatically.

"Principal Turner, how many times must I tell you? ...In due time..."

"Don't tell me that again, please!"

Maggie tried to sit up, and Taisha shouted, "Ah, ah, ah! Don't you move; this lesson is not done, yet. If you do not complete the lesson, there will be no "due time." Understood?"

"I came seven times! My clit is sore, and- "

"I need you to tell me what you want to do to me, Principal Turner. And I want you to be nasty about it."

Maggie needed no prompting. She let it all out. "I want to make love to you, Ms. Taisha. I want to kiss you and feel you and taste you. I've never wanted anything so much..." The vibrator kicked on low. "No more, please," Maggie begged.

"Continue, Principal Turner!" Taisha said sternly.

"I want to kiss you all over. I want to start at your neck and shoulders, and kiss them slowly and thoroughly. I love the feel of your skin on my lips! I've never kissed a woman's breasts before, but I want to feel your nipples stiffen in my mouth, Ms. Taisha." She whimpered as the vibrator began to tingle again.

"My pussy's so wet for you, Principal Turner." Taisha's breathing became more labored.

"I want to feel those tits in my hand, while I lick and tease those dark, stiff nipples..."

"Oh yes, I feel that, Principal Turner. Don't stop." Taisha whispered so close to her ear Maggie could feel the warmth from her lips on her ear lobe. "I'm gonna take these pesky clothes off, Principal Turner. I wanna be completely uncovered for you."

That set Maggie's juices flowing, once again. Her beautiful black Goddess was finally getting naked for her.

"Oh yes, Ms. Taisha. I wanna kiss you all over, and feel my skin against yours, with nothing between us. Oh God, I want you so much."

Maggie could feel Taisha undressing as her pussy heated up, again. When Taisha settled in close again, still not touching her anywhere, Maggie continued. "I wanna slip my fingers inside of you while I lick your stiff nipples. Oh God, you're so warm and wet... Oh fuck. You're gonna make me come again, Ms. Taisha. I can't believe what you do to me. I want you so much! Please let me touch you."

"I love what you're doing to me right now, Principal Turner. Don't stop. Tell me how it feels to be inside of me."

Maggie hated the torture, but loved it, at the same time. She wanted so badly to do all the things she was describing; but loved how Taisha could make love to her mind better than anyone had ever made love to her, mind and body together.

"You're so warm and silky smooth. Your pussy squeezes my finger so tight. I can feel your heart pounding... Oh, Ms. Taisha, turn it up! I wanna come again, please," Maggie begged, in disbelief that Taisha was pushing her to number eight.

"You don't need it turned up, Principal Turner. Let me just tell you how good you make me feel. I've dreamed of those fingers inside me for so long... They feel so good in my pussy , I can't help but clamp down, to hold them inside me."

Maggie felt herself slipping over the edge yet again, listening to the intensity of Taisha's voice as she described her pleasure at Maggie's hands. "After all the times I've thought of you being inside me, it feels so much better than I ever imagined. Oh, Maggie, don't stop. You feel so good. Oh yes, I'm so wet for you. Make me come, please. Oh yes, Maggie, honey, I'm coming! Oh yes!"

Maggie's body shook as she heard Taisha Smith beg for her fingers. There was no holding back orgasm number eight. Ms. Taisha once again hit the buttons in Maggie's mind that brought her to the edge of bliss and beyond.

Taisha watched in wonder as Maggie whimpered and shook, as the climax went on. The image of bringing Taisha ultimate pleasure brought her the most gratifying orgasm, yet. "Oh, yes, come for Ms. Ta, ta, isha!" Maggie's back arched as her climax peaked.

"I need to come right now, Principal Turner, and I need you to come with me. I'm gonna remove the blind-fold so you can see me, but you may not move. Understood?"

"Understood," replied Maggie eagerly.

From the movement of the bed, Maggie could tell Taisha stood up and straddled her abdomen. Then she bent over and pulled off the blind-fold.

Though the vibrator continued to buzz against her overly-used clit, the sight above her washed any discomfort away. Her skin was dark and smooth and shimmering. Her breasts full and shapely. Her nipples were at attention and, remarkably, just as Maggie had imagined them. Here stomach was toned and slightly curved, giving way to a perfectly manicured triangular muff, topping a neatly shaved pussy.

Her legs were spread wide enough to reveal a pink slit between her dark labia. The color contrast made her little slit look as bright as her neon-pink bikini. Her thighs were smooth and strong, and Maggie wanted nothing more than to run her hands up them, as she made her way onto her knees to eat Taisha's pussy for the first time.

Taisha looked down at her hungrily, smiling. "Do you like, Principal Turner?"

"Oh, yes! Please let me..."

Taisha put her finger to her lips, signaling Maggie to be quiet, and slowly dropped to her knees, placing her pussy about eight inches above Maggie's ribs. Of course, she made certain that no part of her touched Maggie.

"You have been taunting me for so long, Principal Turner, I need some satisfaction." She pushed a button on a small remote and the vibrator kicked into High. "Will you please come with me, Principal Maggie Turner?"

She looked into those brown beautiful eyes and nodded. "Yes, please, Ms. Taisha."

"Tell me what you want, Principal Turner," said Taisha, as her right hand slid down her belly to her now-spread pink wetness.

"I want you to lower that sweet pussy to my lips and let me taste you, please."

Taisha's middle finger slid between her labia that were sandwiched between her pointer and ring fingers. Taisha's eyes closed as her middle finger disappeared. Her moan sent another tingle through Maggie as the vibrator screamed away on High.

"I want to wiggle my tongue all the way into your pink little pussy. I've never seen anything so deliciously pink in my life. Please let me taste you, Ms. Taisha. I'll do anything you want."

"Oh yes, Principal Turner, I want you inside me. Oh, shit, that feels so ...aahhh!"

Maggie could not believe Taisha was touching herself, thinking about her. She'd never seen anything quite so sexy, and was fairly certain Taisha was coming already. Had she not had the vibrator buzzing in her own pussy while she watched, she would have realized how many times Taisha had deprived herself of gratification, while giving it freely and repeatedly to Maggie.

It was no wonder that when she finally gave in, Taisha's climax came quickly.

"Oh yes, please. Come in my mouth, Ms. Taisha!" said Maggie.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" Taisha gasped.

Taisha's upper body trembled uncontrollably, and her mouth hung open wide. Her moans were loud and desperate.

Maggie watched in awe as she felt like this was finally some form of reciprocation.

Then, Taisha twitched forward and back as her pent-up frustration was finally released. The orgasm seemed to pass, but her fingers sped up and she leaned forward, propping herself up on her left hand while her right rubbed her pussy, frantically.

She looked Maggie in the eyes and said, "Oh, come with me, Principal Turner! I've dreamed of this for so long." She lowered her face inches from Maggie's, and closed her eyes.

"Your tongue feels so good, inside. Eat my fucking pussy, please, Principal Turner."

Taisha's breath washed over her face as she heard Taisha's fingers sloshing in her soaked pussy.

"I can smell your creamy cunt, Taisha. I want it so bad." Maggie panted, feeling another climax approaching. It was torture and bliss, finally seeing Taisha's naked gorgeous body so close she felt her heat, but unable to touch her. Yet in so many ways this was, without a doubt, the most satisfying day of her life.

"Oh yes, come with me, Maggie!" Taisha panted, as Principal Maggie Turner begged for cunt!

"I'm coming, Ms. Taisha. Huh!" Maggie squealed as she watched Taisha's eyes close in ecstacy. The scents, sounds, and motions of Taisha fingering herself for Maggie, pushed her to orgasm number nine. She never would have imagined it possible, but knowing Taisha was coming with her made it all the more powerful.

Taisha came so hard the bed rocked, but never once did she allow any part of her to touch Maggie. Even as the orgasm passed, she refused to give in and allow their bodies to rest together.

When the vibrator mercifully clicked off, Maggie hoped Taisha would rest her naked body on top of her, but she did not. Instead, she brought her right hand down to the bed and balanced on all fours, hovering over Maggie.

She smiled and lowered herself to Maggie's ear. "Principal Turner, I have one last test for today's lesson. Do you really want to taste me?"

"Yes, please!" Maggie pleaded.

"But I've warned you what will happen. Once you get a taste you'll want more and more. Are you willing to live with that, Principal Turner? Addiction is a powerful thing."

"Please, I need it, Ms. Taisha."

Taisha brought her fingers to Maggie's nose. Maggie opened her mouth and Taisha pulled them back. "Not yet, my pet. Just breathe me in."

rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers