The Principal's Turn - Toy Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie's eyes closed and she did as commanded, groaning softly. The vibrating bean resumed the low pulse pattern, and Maggie wondered if she could endure reaching climax number ten.

"I need your pussy so bad, Ms. Taisha."

"You'll crave it, every day. Are you sure you want to start down that path, Principal Turner?" asked Taisha, in her concerned schoolteacher voice.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Maggie barked in frustration.

Taisha tapped Maggie's lip and pulled her fingers back, taunting her once more. Then, she began to touch herself, again.

"I'm so wet for you right now, Principal Turner. Goodness, my fingers slide right in..."

Maggie let out a pathetic little whimper of frustration. "Please Ms. Taisha. I've waited so long."

"Can you come for me one more time, Principal Turner?" she asked innocently, as the bean pulsed in the High setting.

Maggie's high-pitched song began, again. "Ooohhhh, Ms. Taisha, please."

Taisha's body rocked as she fingered herself, still straddling Maggie. "Come for me, Principal Turner, and I just might let you lick my fingers clean."

Maggie was sore and exhausted, but knowing Taisha was fingering herself again excited her, so much. She watched Taisha's breasts sway as her body rocked.

"Please, let me taste your pussy, Ms. Taisha," Maggie pleaded.

"Are you gonna come for me, Principal Turner?" yelled Taisha, bringing herself to another frenzied orgasm.

"Yes Ms. Taisha, I'm gonna come for you again and again," Maggie's hips rolled as she tried to fuck the vibrator, but fatigue was setting in. She feared she just didn't have another in her.

"Oh God, Principal Turner, you make me crazy!" shouted Taisha. "I've loved you for so long. I love everything, ah about, ah you." Taisha's body jerked wildly as she came for a third time. "I, love, all, of you."

Maggie heard those words, and her body went limp. The bean pulsed as those words floated through her mind. Her body tingled with joy, and as her pussy moistened again, her heart raced with excitement. She was right about the look on Taisha's face.

She was in love with Maggie. Taisha dropped her head to Maggie's ear, "Come for me, my love." Then her cum-drenched fingers parted Maggie's lips and slid into her mouth, flooding her taste buds with Taisha's sweet nectar.

Maggie sucked them hard and whimpered loudly as Taisha felt her body quiver with her tenth climax of the day.

"Do you like that, Principal Turner?" she whispered, as she allowed her body to finally settle in against Maggie's.

Maggie managed to nod in the grips of her climax, as she knew Taisha was right. Her cum was better than any drug she could imagine.

Taisha smiled as she watched Maggie's body quiver as she feverishly sucked her fingers. Her squeals gave Taisha the ultimate feeling of satisfaction. When the climax passed, Taisha quickly turned off the vibrator and gently removed it from Maggie's panties. She sat it aside and rolled on her side facing Maggie. Taisha smiled, knowing the rest of the day they would rest. But, next time, she would let Maggie have her way.

"Once again, you were a model student, Principal Turner. Lesson complete, and you pass with honors. You showed unprecedented endurance and discipline. I have used that vibrator on several occasions myself, and never made it past six."

Maggie rolled to face her and lay with her head on her bicep, looking Taisha in the eye. She brought her hand to Taisha's cheek, "You do things to me I never thought possible, Taisha Smith." Then she leaned in and kissed her softly. "You are so beautiful," Maggie sighed, and kissed her again.

They continued to kiss lovingly for several minutes, then lay in each other's arms. Maggie relished the feel of their naked bodies together. She had never felt so completely satisfied, and as the lack of sleep from the night before caught up to her, she was reminded how she felt when Sam passed out immediately after sex.

She was relieved when she sensed Taisha had fallen asleep, already. She quickly fell into a deep and restful sleep.

To Be Continued...