The Principal's Turn -Training Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So many nerve endings in that magical little organ. They can paralyze you when they all fire at once," panted Taisha.

She was right. Maggie couldn't believe what was happening and had never imagined anything like it before. The two fingers relentlessly stimulated her enflamed clit, as her pussy was being fucked wildly. No one had ever purposely touched her asshole as a means of arousal, but Taisha, once again, had awakened a new source of pleasure in Maggie, and she surrendered to her completely.

A second climax built quickly, and Maggie froze with her ass in the air and knees spread wide, offering herself completely to the Beautiful African Goddess that brought her unbridled, all-consuming pleasure.

"Was I right, Principal Turner? Do you love this?" Taisha gasped.

"Oh God. Yes, Ms. Taisha," answered Maggie, her voice going higher.

Taisha panted from the vigorous pace of her hands, and the incredible rush of seeing the object of countless fantasies in a complete state of ecstacy. Her own pussy ached for relief, as Principal Turner was once again pushed over the edge.

"Are you my pet, Principal Turner?"

"Yes, Ms. Ta, isha, yes! You're making me cum!" Maggie wailed. "Only you! Aaaahhhh!"

"So much to teach you..."

"Yes please, thousand, ways... Making me cum, Oh God, h, hard and fast!"

Maggie's head turned to the side, eyes closed and mouth open, screaming in ecstasy with the most intense orgasm she could imagine.

"Oh fuck..."

"Oh yes, my pet, cum nasty," commanded Taisha, "Tell me what you want, Principal Turner."

Maggie hadn't used the F word since college. In fact, she hated it and considered it the most vulgar, least intelligent word one could use. But at this moment, cumming like only Taisha Smith could make her cum, being fingered hard and fast at three pleasure points simultaneously, she was being thoroughly and completely fucked.

"Fuck me Taisha, f, fuck me ha, hard. Oh. ffffuuuucccckkkkk me aaaaahhhhh!"

Maggie's mouth locked open and eyes pressed closed, as the paralyzing pleasure electrified her body.

Taisha's arms began to tire as she continued her rapid-fire hand motion, but the feeling of power... no that wasn't the right word... The feeling of satisfaction from finally bringing such unbridled pleasure to the object of her affections for so many years, pushed her forward.

Maggie's orgasm seemed unending, with an intensity that began to hover on the delicate border between pleasure and pain.

"Oh, only y, you, Taisha! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Maggie's body trembled, and her high-pitched moans of pleasure reverberated through the RV as she had the most intense orgasm either of them had ever seen.

Taisha maintained the furious pace, determined to last as long as Principal Turner could take it, when suddenly she felt a blast of warm liquid flood her fingers, and then flow down to the fingertips working her clit.

Principal Maggie Turner had reached such a level of excitement she squirted! One of Taisha's college pets would do it regularly but inducing it in Principal Turner was beyond exciting.

In the throes of the incredibly intense orgasm, Maggie's trembling reached every part of her body. She buried her face in the comforter and screamed her bliss. Her legs wobbled so badly she feared she might fall over. In response, she tensed her muscles to hold steady, and rode the wave of pleasure for a few more seconds.

She never wanted the immense pleasure to end, but her clit had reached its limit. She had crossed the line from pleasure to pain, and quickly rolled out of Taisha's grasp. Her hips touched Taisha's legs and she immediately tossed herself off, trying not to hurt her. In her haste she rolled off the bed, and landed with her knees on the floor, trying to regain some semblance of composure. The look on Taisha's face was a mixture of wide-eyed wonderment and naughty mischief. Maggie panted like she had just run a marathon, and suddenly began to laugh at the thought of how this all must look. She climbed up on the bed next to Taisha, rolled her onto her back and lay on top of her.

"Oh, my God. I've never felt..." Taisha's dark eyes seemed to cut right through her, and she lost her train of thought. She sucked in a few quick breaths and kissed her passionately, trying to breathe through her nose. But she quickly needed to break the kiss to get a few full breathes. The air hitting her inner thighs soaked with her juices got her attention, but she did not fully grasp how much she had ejaculated. She gripped Taisha's face in both hands and looked at her. "No one has ever made me cum like that." She thrust her tongue in Taisha's mouth and sucked in Taisha's probing tongue, while her legs and thighs shivered.

Taisha lay back in awe. Principal Turner was like a teenage girl telling a girlfriend about her first kiss. Her own pussy was soaking wet and throbbing for attention. Maggie's breathless kisses were only making it worse. Maggie's lower body shivered like she was hypothermic, so Taisha rolled them onto their sides.

"Are you cold, Sweetie?" She asked Maggie.

"No, I've just lost all neuromuscular control." She giggled and panted heavily as her hand reached Taisha's cheek.

Maggie pulled her in for another kiss, not sure what to say. She was overwhelmed, part of her wanted more, but she had never felt so completely satisfied. She was breathless, and on an endorphin high like no other. She nearly shouted out that she loved her before she had the presence of mind to slide her tongue back in Taisha's mouth. The moisture on Maggie's thighs chilled in the cool conditioned air, making her aware of the level of secretions her body produced. The chill, along with her embarrassment, made her tremble even more. In response, Taisha gripped the comforter in her right hand and rolled herself on top of Maggie, wrapping them both in the soft bed cover.

"You're trembling, my pet. Let me warm you," she said as she spread her legs, encasing Maggie's in her yellow dress, as well.

As Taisha leaned on her elbows, looking into Maggie's eyes, she gripped the edge of the comforter and pulled it up over her shoulders. Maggie suddenly went from totally naked and exposed to wrapped completely in the soft comforter, radiated by Taisha's body heat. Taisha wiggled and rubbed her thighs against Maggie's through the yellow fabric. Maggie wished Taisha were naked, too, and she could not understand why Taisha refused to remove her clothes, and let Maggie reciprocate. She did feel the warm soft skin of Taisha's belly touching hers and let her hands roam over her exposed back.

"Is that better, Principal Turner?" Taisha asked.

She smiled at Maggie with hungry eyes, and once again, Maggie's trembling legs betrayed her, despite the soothing warmth that enveloped her. Taisha's full, dark lips hovered close to hers and Taisha moved them even closer. Maggie gently parted her lips to receive her.

Once again, Taisha pulled back just before contact. "You're still trembling, Principal Turner," she whispered erotically, and rubbed her left cheek against Maggie's. "You feel so warm, yet your body quivers. Why is that Principal Turner?"

Maggie breathed in Taisha's Rebl perfume and felt her body tingle from every nerve ending. "You make me want you, Ms. Taisha... And you make me lose control." She released a long, broken, exhaling sigh as Taisha's lips gently touched her neck. Maggie became aware of the song that was now playing, by Mellissa Ethridge

"But I'm the only one

Who'll walk across the fire for you."

Her head turned exposing her neck to Taisha's magical lips, as her hands caressed the bare skin of her exposed back.

"And I'm the only one

Who'll drown in my desire for you

It's only fear that makes you run

The demons that you're hiding from,"

She forced her hand under the waist bands of Taisha's skirt, getting her first feel of Taisha's buns.

"When all your promises are gone

I'm the only one..."

Taisha's lips kissed up and down her neck, as she slid a hand behind her and gripped Maggie's wrist.

"Not yet Principal Turner..." She resumed kissing as she pulled Maggie's left hand out of her skirt and up over Maggie's head. "How many times..." She kissed her neck. "...must I tell you; it is I who pleasures you." Her tongue and lips touching Maggie's neck caused Taisha to sigh with pleasure.

Maggie removed her right hand and brought it up to meet the other, surrendering herself again. In response, Taisha raised up and positioned her hands-on top of Maggie's, holding them over her head. Taisha leaned on her elbows as she moved to kiss the other side of Maggie's neck.

"I feel your heart racing, Principal Turner. I love kissing you..." Maggie writhed slowly as she moaned her approval. Taisha's silky soft lips and heated breath sent an electrifying tingle down her spine with such intensity she had to fight off back-muscle spasms. "I've imagined kissing your beautiful neck so many times."

"Oh Taisha, you make me feel so good!" She released a series of whimpering coos as Taisha continued.

The next song sent Maggie into a state of complete bliss, as Sade began to sing...

"If I tell you

If I tell you now

Will you keep on

Will you keep on loving me?"

"Do you want me to make love to you, Principal Turner?" She raised up and looked in Maggie's eyes. Those longing dark eyes seemed to see into her deepest desires.

Her body jerked as she breathed through her tightening throat. "Yes, please make love to me, Ms. Taisha."

Taisha could hold out no longer, and lowered her mouth to Maggie's eager lips, kissing slow, long and deep. Their tongues danced and as Principal Turner moaned, Taisha's raging pussy flushed with yet another pulse of warm wetness.

"If I tell you

If I tell you how I feel

Will you keep bringing out the best in me?" sang Sade.

"I shall kiss you all over, Principal Turner, as I've done a thousand times in my mind." She kissed the whole of her neck then again, before moving slowly to her shoulders.

Maggie's hands remained over her head, content to be the object of her Goddesses affections. The music, the perfume, the feather-lite touch of her lips, and the soothing caress of Taisha's fingers was a heavenly cocktail that she happily consumed. The intoxicating effects were too powerful to resist, and the fact that Taisha demanded nothing in return made it even more potent. The selfish pleasure Maggie was feeling seemed to heighten the excitement. Although she so much wanted to reciprocate, another part of her greedily accepted all the attention and all the pleasure. That part of her happily surrendered to her paragon of fulfillment. She closed her eyes and swayed gently to the rhythm of Sade.

"There's a quiet storm

And it never felt this hot before

You're giving me something that's taboo..."

Taisha slowly kissed Maggie's shoulders with subtle teasing licks, as her fingers traced the curve of her shoulders. The warmth of their bodies had the temperature under the comforter rising quickly. Maggie's breathing was deep and steady, and her trembling had all but stopped. Taisha sensed Principal Turner was completely relaxed and contented to receive Taisha's undivided adoration. She was glad, because she planned to take her time.

Sometimes I think you're just too good for me

You give me the sweetest taboo

That's why I'm in love with you (with you)

You give me the sweetest taboo

Too good for me

Taisha continued slowly kissing her way across and down Maggie's body. As she came closer to Maggie's breasts a new song came, and Taisha grinned.

Maggie vaguely remembered the old rock-and-roll song, but could not recall the name or the group. Nevertheless, she closed her eyes, listened, and let Taisha have her.

"When I get home, babe, gonna light your fire

All day I've been thinkin' about you, babe

You're my one desire

Gonna wrap my arms around you

And hold you close to me

Oh, babe I want to taste your lips

I want to fill your fantasy, yeah"

Taisha's lips circled Maggie's right breast, spiraling her way up toward her erect nipple. When her lips reached the pinnacle, she pressed her flattened tongue against her and swirled against her nipple. Maggie moaned and pressed her chest skyward.

"Oh my, Principal Turner likes..." She raised up and smiled at Maggie, who looked at her with desperate longing.

Maggie was in complete wonderment as to how she seemed to know exactly what to do, to push her to new levels of arousal.

"I've never felt anything so tender..." Taisha gently licked from the base of her breast to the edge of Maggie's areola and pulled up. "...yet so stiff at the same time."

She sucked Maggie's rock-hard nipple between her lips, teasing it with her tongue. Her dark beautiful eyes locked on to Maggie's as Maggie moaned blissfully. The old song, she thought from the 70's or 80's continued, sounding so familiar.

"You can see it in my eyes

I can feel it in your touch

You don't have to say a thing

Just let me show how much

I love you, need you, oh babe"

When the chorus hit, she remembered the title.

"I want to kiss you all over

And over again

I want to kiss you all over

Till the night closes in

Till the night closes in."

Taisha continued her tender assault on Maggie's breasts, kissing gently, nibbling, tonguing and caressing.

"Oh Taisha, oh, ho, ah!" she gasped in short spurts, pushing her chest toward Taisha's warm lips.

No one had ever kissed her like that. Sam almost always seemed to squeeze and suck her tits boorishly, occasionally hitting the sweet spot, but Taisha was like a musician playing Maggie's body, masterfully.

Just as Maggie reached the point of pleasure becoming over-stimulation, Taisha kissed lower, tracing the outline of Maggie's ribcage. Maggie laid back with her eyes closed, letting her maestro play her to perfection.

"So, show me, show me everything you do

'Cause baby no one does it quite like you

Love you, need you, oh babe

I wanna kiss you all over

And over again..."

Maggie wondered if Taisha knew how this would all go, to the level of detail of knowing the right songs to play in the proper order. But, in the moment, she didn't care.

"I wanna kiss you all over

Till the night closes in

Till the night closes in

Till the night closes in..."

Taisha's slow deliberate worship of Maggie continued. Her hands remained in constant motion caressing her sides, feeling each rib as her lips and tongue touched and tasted her satin skin. Maggie's hips gently swayed as Berlin began to sing, making her heart flutter.

"Watching every motion

In my foolish lover's game

On this endless ocean

Finally, lovers know no shame

Turning and returning

To some secret place inside"

Maggie's body pulsed with each heartbeat, her pussy warm and wet as Taisha touched all of her.

"Watching in slow motion

As you turn around and say

Take my breath away

Take my breath away"

Maggie could not have imagined a better song. Taisha took her breath away time after time! She wanted to tell Taisha how good this felt, but there were no words. There really was no need for words. She just let the music wash over her and enjoyed Taisha's heavenly touch.

"Through the hourglass I saw you

In time you slipped away

When the mirror crashed, I called you

And turned to hear you say

If only for today

I am unafraid,

Take my breath away

Take my breath away"

Maggie's heart raced as the words rang true. If only for today, she was going to savor every moment with Taisha!

Taisha worked lower, peeling back the cover as she consumed Principal Turner's beautiful body. She marveled as Maggie's belly quivered at her touch. There was a subtle little valley that traversed from Principal Turner's sternum to her belly button, and slightly beyond. Taisha followed it, slowly kissing her way, stopping just above her indented belly button.

Maggie felt a tickle in her belly that sent a chill down her spine, causing her pelvis to raise.

"In due time, Principal Turner, in due time." Taisha moved her knees between Maggie's legs, then pulled them up under her so she could continue lower. As the next song began, Taisha raised her upper body to the push-up position and continued to kiss Maggie's delicate tummy.

"Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling

Do you feel my heart beating?

Do you understand?

Do you feel the same?

Am I only dreaming?

Is this burning an eternal flame?"

Maggie sighed as another oldie but oh-so-goodie tossed any remaining defenses into the blissful abyss that Taisha Smith had cast her into. She looked down at Taisha, her dark hair tickling Maggie's belly as she looked back, hungrily kissing and gently licking her sensitive stomach. Every kiss was as gentle and deliberate as the first.

Taisha reached Maggie's well-manicured muff and began kissing her way around the perimeter. When she breathed in her pungent aroma, she felt an overwhelming heat rush between her legs. On all fours, she ground her thighs together causing her labia to rub, nearly making herself come. Principal Maggie Turner affected her like no one ever had. It took all her will not to let Maggie, help her out of her clothes, and do as she pleased.

Taisha had dreamt of this for so long! She just needed to be patient a little longer, to be certain she had her completely. Her pussy ached and she wasn't sure how much more she could take, but she had come this far...

"Oh, Ms. Taisha, please," pleaded Maggie.

Taisha exhaled heavily, inches from Maggie's-soaked pussy, flooding her with hot breath. "What do you want, Principal Turner?"

"Make love to me, please," Maggie panted, gyrating her hips.

"What do you want me to do, Principal Turner?" she asked commandingly, staring up at her.

Maggie looked down at Taisha hovering over her. Taisha's eyes closed as she breathed Maggie's aroma, slowly moving her head side to side, teasing her bush with the tip of her nose.

"Oh please, lick my pussy, Ms. Taisha," Maggie said, with desperation in her voice.

Taisha opened her eyes and looked at her tauntingly. "Do you want me to lick your pussy, or do you want me to eat your pussy 'till you cum in my mouth, Principal Turner?"

Maggie gasped, and whispered, "Oh God." She took a deep breath, fearing Taisha would torture her mercilessly, before delivering. "Please, eat my pussy and make me cum in your mouth, Ms. Taisha."

Taisha saw the look of desperate longing on Maggie's face as she begged her. She had dreamed of this for so long! Her throat tightened and pussy steamed. She could hardly even speak.

"Spread your legs and open that pretty pink pussy for me, Principal Turner," said Taisha, calmly.

She did as commanded without hesitation as The Bangles sang.

"I believe it's meant to be, darling

I watch you when you are sleeping

You belong with me

Do you feel the same?

Am I only dreaming?

Or is this burning an eternal flame?"

Taisha watched as her moist, sticky labia peeled apart like a zipper, opening her intensely pink slit. "Do you give yourself to me, unconditionally, Principal Turner?" She asked and waited, mouth open, hovering.

Maggie looked at her penetrating, hungry, dark eyes and had no resistance. "Yes, Ms. Taisha, yes..."

Taisha rested on her elbows between Principal Turner's legs and gently caressed her inner thighs, before sliding her hand under and around her thighs. Her fingers glided over the soft skin of her belly. Then on que with the music she held her hands palms up at Maggie's side and wiggled her fingers, as she lip-synced, "Give me your hands," along with the song.

"Close your eyes, give me your hand

Do you feel my heart beating?

Do you understand?

Do you feel the same?