The Principal's Turn -Training Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Am I only dreaming?

Or is this burning an eternal flame?"

Maggie took Taisha's hands as she watched her tongue extend toward her hot wetness. Maggie's upper body quivered in anticipation, giving Taisha's pussy a little rush of pleasure as her tongue made contact. The feeling of excitement was remarkable as she felt Maggie squeeze her hands and raise her pelvis in response. Maggie's mouth opened, releasing a series of quick gasping moans. She felt Taisha's warm tongue gently push between her engorged labia and glide up to her stiffening clit.

Taisha marveled at the delicate softness of her pussy lips and began to plant a series of airy little kisses on them. Then she licked again, "So deliciously tangy, sweet Principal Turner," she sighed, as her breath flooded Maggie's raging pussy.

"Oh, Ms. Taisha, what you do to me," she whimpered. And as Taisha's tongue hit home, she let out a long quivering moan of pleasure. This time when her tongue reached Maggie's clit, she swirled it, and sucked her clit between her lips.

Maggie's mouth opened wider and her back arched as she sang out. "Oooohhhh Taish, a, so, huh, good!"

Taisha released her, and she collapsed back to the bed. "Your clit is so hard, Principal Turner, it's like a diamond between rose pedals," she said, before leaning in and parting her labia again.

Maggie surrendered to the gentle probing of Taisha's tongue and felt another rush of pleasure as Taisha sucked her labia into her mouth. "I love what you do, ah! To me, aaaaahhhhh!"

Her hips rolled gently as Taisha's lips and tongue kept her on the edge of climax for several minutes, until she couldn't take anymore. The orgasm built slowly and steadily. Maggie squeezed her hand tightly and pulled Taisha against her, when, suddenly, Taisha stopped again.

"You're such a good student, Principal Turner! I've never had such an eager teacher's pet before," taunted Taisha, before diving back into her sweet pussy.

"Oh, please make me cum, Taisha..."

Taisha pulled back. "What did you call me?"

Maggie panicked, not sure what Taisha meant. Then she recalled. "Sorry, Ms. Taisha, please..." Taisha smiled and resumed devouring Maggie. "Hoah, God! I, I wanna learn the thousand ways!"

Taisha pulled back again, "Oh you will, Principal Turner," she grinned and moved to continue, "you will."

Taisha's mouth eased back into her pussy as Salena Gomez began to play. Maggie pulled desperately on Taisha's hands, needing to keep that beautiful mouth buried in her oozing cunt. She closed her eyes and breathed in rapid moaning gasps between lightning bolt blasts of pleasure.

"Can't keep my hands to myself

No matter how hard I'm trying to

I want you all to myself

Your metaphorical gin and juice

So come on, give me a taste

Of what it's like to be next to you

Won't let one drop go to waste

Your metaphorical gin and juice"

Taisha wouldn't let one drop of her oh-so-real pussy juice go to waste. She loved the taste of Principal Turner and continued to lap up every drop of her precious nectar, still in disbelief that Principal Maggie Turner lay before her, legs spread wide, giving herself completely.

Maggie's grip stayed firm as Taisha's lips and tongue remained in constant motion, licking, probing and sucking, methodically bringing her closer and closer to climax, yet again.

"Ms. Taisha, no, ah, one has, ah, huh!" Her body jerked with each syllable. "Ever made me, aaahhhh!"

Taisha sensed a rush of creamy juices coating her tongue, and knew Maggie was close. She would not torment her any further and began to move her head in a figure eight motion.

Maggie's back arched, legs stiffened, and pelvis raised again, spreading herself just a little wider. She wanted to yell out that Taisha was making her cum again, but didn't, for fear Taisha would stop and torment her further. Her screaming clit sent convulsive waves of pleasure through her, causing her body to jerk in rhythm.

"The doctors say you're no good

But people say what they wanna say

And you should know if I could

I'd breathe you in every single day."

Taisha moved in time to the song as Maggie's hips spasmed uncontrollably. Maggie's death grip on Taisha's hands continued, as she held Taisha in place. "Making me, cum!" She squeaked.

Maggie let loose with a series of squealing moans, relishing an incredible climax, until she had all she could stand. She released Taisha's hands, and looked down at her while she wiggled away.

Taisha saw the look of desperation and pleasure on Maggie's face and quickly raised her head and brought her flattened fingers to Maggie's clit, rubbing in rapid, tiny circles.

Maggie jerked and cried out, as her clit spasmed again in paralyzing pleasure.

"Oh, I don't think you're done, Principal Turner." She grinned as Maggie again tried to wiggle free.

"Oh, my God," she gasped.

Taisha pressed her flattened hand against her pussy and rubbed her rapidly up and down, causing Maggie's clit to fire, yet again. Her whole body contracted as another orgasmic charge shot through her.

Finally, Maggie grabbed her hand and pulled her toward her. "I can't take any more," she gasped.

"It's okay, Principal Turner, I'll kiss it and make it better," she said softly, as she began to gently kiss her enflamed labia.

Maggie tensed, but as the gentle kisses continued, she began to relax. The feel of Taisha's lips and tongue gently massaging her pussy lip was heavenly. She looked into those sexy dark eyes with complete contentment.

Taisha lapped up her tangy sweet juices, savoring the fact that her long awaited fantasies of Principal Maggie Turner had finally come to fruition. She felt she could stay in that moment forever. Her feeling of satisfaction grew as Maggie leaned her head back and seemed to go completely limp, content to enjoy the intimate contact as long as Taisha wished to continue.

After a few moments Taisha began to crawl up on top of Maggie and hovered over her in the push-up position. Maggie looked at her, smiling, and after a moment raised her head off the bed to kiss her. Taisha reciprocated and Maggie's head dropped back.

Tasting her own cum on Taisha's mouth, Maggie began to shift her head to savor the flavor of the previously untasted skin. Her need to reciprocate and taste Taisha's juices directly grew, and she gripped the sides of Taisha's dress to try to pull it up.

Once again, Taisha stopped her. "You taste your pussy, don't you, Principal Turner?"

Maggie kissed her passionately

"You like it don't you?"

Maggie nodded and rolled them both over, taking the top, kissing her deeply. Then she stopped and looked into her eyes, longingly. "I've never wanted anyone so much, Taisha. Please let me make love to you," she whispered, before kissing her again.

Taisha's hands began to slide down Maggie's back as Maggie's tongue explored her mouth. She so much wanted to shed her clothes and let Maggie have her way, but she resisted once again. She had come this far and needed to remain patient. Maggie would submit on Taisha's terms and Taisha's timeline. She needed to push her just a little further, before reeling her in completely.

As her hands glided over Maggie's naked ass, Taisha's pussy ached for attention. She could barely grasp the reality of Principal Maggie Turner naked on top of her, begging to make love to her. For her own sanity's sake, she needed to get to Liz for some relief very soon, but for now, she would keep Maggie wanting more.

"In due time, Principal Turner..."

Maggie's frustration grew to a boiling point! Taisha's hands caressed her naked ass and back, sending goose bumps all over her body. She loved being nude for Taisha, and letting touch her everywhere, but she needed Taisha's skin against hers. She trembled and kissed her passionately, becoming more excited by the second. Once again, she moved toward Taisha's dress to pull it off.

Taisha gripped Maggie's hands and in a split second rolled them both, straddling Maggie and pinning her hands to the bed next to her head. She looked down at her, staring into her hazel eyes. "Principal Turner, you have a one-track mind." Taisha grinned mischievously.

She kissed Maggie, probing her mouth with the magical tongue that just brought her so much pleasure. "Have I not made myself clear?" She kissed Maggie's neck, sending chills through her again.

Taisha pressed herself against Maggie's pelvis, letting her feel the steaming, moist heat of her pussy through the fabric. "Please, Ms. Taisha, Let me take that dress off of you..."

Taisha licked Maggie's left nipple, keeping her pinned to the bed. Maggie's chest heaved skyward. The goose bumps washed over her again. "Oh my, are you chilled, Principal Turner? Let me get you under these covers," she said, releasing her hands.

Maggie's hands quickly gripped Taisha's thighs through the dress, as she unconsciously pushed her pelvis against Taisha's heat. Taisha pulled the covers down on either side of Maggie, as she slid off to her right side. Maggie scrambled to clear herself of the covers and climb underneath, sure that Taisha would shed her clothes and join her.

Instead, Taisha slid under the covers with her dress on and took back her position on top of Maggie. This time, however, it was just the silk panties between them. Taisha had lifted her dress and Maggie could feel her wetness. "That's better, isn't it, Principal Turner?"

Maggie gasped and nodded, before raising up to kiss Taisha again. They kissed slowly for several moments before Taisha broke the kiss, again.

"Tell me what you want, Principal Turner," she whispered, before moving in to kiss Maggie's neck.

Maggie's head rolled back and away, surrendering her sensitive skin to Taisha's lips, while her hands gripped Taisha's ass through the fabric and pushed her hot wetness against Maggie's naked pelvis.

She panted uncontrollably, "I want to make love to you, Taisha. I wanna feel your skin against mine and kiss you all over. I wanna taste you and feel you and pleasure you..." Maggie groaned long and slow as her fingers clutched her round ass, desperately. She rubbed herself against Taisha's womanhood. "Please let me taste you, Ms. Taisha!" she panted.

"Tell me exactly what you want to do to me, Principal Turner," she whispered, in a quaking voice.

Maggie could tell she was close, and her heart raced in anticipation. She let it all out, grinding herself against Taisha. "I wanna taste your sweet pussy, Ms. Taisha. I wanna feel your thighs on my cheeks as I slide my tongue in and out of you." Remembering Taisha's earlier words, she continued, "I wanna eat your pussy till you cum in my mouth, Ms. Taisha... Please, Ms. Taisha..."

Taisha nearly came in her panties hearing those words, particularly delivered with obvious desperation, but once again she took control. Maggie's hands were pulling her dress up, when she pushed herself up to an upright position, straddling Maggie. She reached around and pulled Maggie's hands off her ass and held them on her hips.

"I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed of this, Principal Turner, but there's so much more I need to show you..." She stopped and looked down at Maggie's hungry eyes. The vision of her naked body and all that silky skin was breath taking. "But for now, I think we've had a memorable morning, to say the least."

Taisha leaned down, kissed Maggie again and pulled the covers back up over them. After kissing her slowly and sensually, she rolled off to Maggie's side and slid an arm under her neck. With her other hand, she reached for Maggie's cheek and guided her head against her shoulder.

"Let's catch our breath for a little while," Taisha said softly, as she caressed Maggie's face.

Maggie, snuggled up against her, brought her knee up over Taisha's thighs and an arm across her stomach. She nestled her nose against Taisha's neck, resting her head on her shoulder. She suddenly felt warm and calm, like she was where she belonged.

Taisha gently ran her fingers back and forth across Maggie's back, feeling her warmth against her. Principal Turner seemed so small and fragile nestled against her. Her mind could barely grasp that the larger-than-life woman she idolized felt so soft and delicate, as they seemed to melt into one another under the warm covers. They both lay there, uncertain what to say, but enjoying the moment nestled together, feeling the other's breath. Maggie's head rested on her shoulder, feeling her heartbeat. She was the most relaxed she'd felt in years when, once again, Taisha seemed to read her mind.

"So, Principal Turner, have I successfully relieved your tension?" she asked, softly. Maggie could feel Taisha smiling.

Without moving a muscle, Maggie responded in a whisper, "Oh, my God yes! You may have missed your second calling, besides teaching. That was 'hands down' the best massage I have ever had." She grinned, eyes closed, breathing slow and steady. "What would it take to retain your masseuse services exclusively, Ms. Taisha?" sighed Maggie.

"First of all, this is all about teaching, Principal Turner," she said, emphasizing the word 'is'. "Secondly, you have my exclusive masseuse services and to retain them, all you must do is continue to be a good student, enjoy, and follow my teachings. I take it you've enjoyed your lessons so far, Principal Turner?"

Maggie sighed, "Oh yes, Ms. Taisha, in case that is not completely obvious."

"And you want to continue?" Taisha asked calmly.

Maggie felt a quick tinge of guilt, thinking about Sam, but knowing he as much as admitted to cheating repeatedly, helped push that thought aside. As she breathed the scent of Taisha's perfume combined with the scent of sex in the air, she knew she had to have more. She had never felt lips as soft and warm as Taisha's. The ebony glow of her skin, the warmth of her body, had her completely captivated. Her mind replayed the lyrics from earlier. "Is this burning an eternal flame..." Her body felt like a volcano of molten desire, the pressure building again already, even after the release Taisha had given her this morning. She lay there, feeling her, wanting her, in awe of her ability to bring pleasure to Maggie, far beyond reason.

She was terrified by just how badly she needed more. She had to continue, she wanted to experience every one of the thousand ways, a thousand times! Her heart raced and pussy moistened yet again. But in the darker recesses of her mind, she felt the fear of losing everything she worked for. She had encountered so many drug-addicted students over the years that had let their addiction take everything. This felt like she imagined a drug addict must feel. Part of you knows you should stop, but your mind and body need more. Through the fear, she trusted Taisha and believed she would not, knowingly, jeopardize her career.

"Yes, I do want to continue, Ms. Taisha. Yes, yes and thrice yes!" Maggie's excitement grew.

"Excellent, Principal Turner, I... Oh, my goodness. Your heart is pounding." Taisha's voice rose.

Taisha again fought the urge to let Maggie have her wish. Her pussy throbbed at the thought of rolling over and riding Maggie's eager tongue to screaming orgasm. Instead, she swallowed hard, took a deep breath, and continued.

"You've had a great first session so far, but for now I want you to breathe slow and easy," she said, taking a deep breath and exhaling audibly. Maggie followed her lead. "Good, just close your eyes and breathe with me, Principal Turner. Excellent, your heart rate is slowing already. Can you feel my heart beating?"

Maggie stilled herself and felt it. "Yes, I can," she said calmly, in awe of Taisha's ability to connect with her so completely.

"Good. Just focus on my heartbeat and my breathing, Principal Turner. Mmmm, you feel warm and wonderful against me. I never want this to end."

Maggie sighed and imagined she was melting into Taisha. Her nose touched Taisha's neck, feeling her pulse, slow and strong as Maggie's heart rate slowed to match.

After a moment, Taisha sighed and licked her lips. "I can still taste you, Principal Turner."

Maggie wanted so much to know what Taisha would taste like. "Please, let me taste you, Ms. Taisha! I'll do whatever it takes..."

"I like your enthusiasm, Principal Turner, but be careful what you wish for. You should know, I had a teacher's assistant in college that begged for a taste. Once she got it, she couldn't get enough. She eventually lost her position when they found out she was fraternizing with a student. It wasn't me, I assure you, but she was obsessed. She sent e-mails and texts with inappropriate material on her university accounts. I tried not to encourage her and rarely if ever responded in writing, but in the end that only made it worse. It was all there for the world to see and my lack of response made it seem like she was stalking me."

Maggie thought about what she just heard. In her line of work, she learned long ago never to send written communications or even leave voice messages that you did not want the whole world to see. Even so, she had to admit her thoughts had been dominated by Taisha Smith since that first shoulder massage, before anything had happened, and before she even understood the nature of her desire for more. She lay silent for a long moment, having never felt desire like this before. She couldn't help but be a little terrified.

"You've really never been with a woman, before me?" Asked Taisha.

"No, not even close," replied Maggie. "Never even thought about it, really. Like anyone, I could appreciate the beauty of women and be a little jealous of a body like yours, but never..."

She went quiet, as Taisha smiled at the thought Maggie had noticed her body before. "Never what, Principal Turner?"

"I've never wanted anyone so much in my life. I wanna make love to you..." Maggie tried to roll on top of Taisha, but Taisha gripped Maggie's head and held it to her shoulder.

"Still yourself, Principal Turner. It has been a remarkable morning, but for now, we rest. As much as I would like to let you have your way with me, I want you to think very carefully about it, before you cross a line you may not want to cross..."

"The line has been crossed, Ms. Taisha; you have made me feel things I never imagined. I have jumped over the line so far I can't even see it anymore. And I don't want to go back..."

Sensing Maggie's skyrocketing excitement level, Taisha began gently stroking her hair. "Ssshhhhhh. Calm yourself, Principal Turner. All in due time."

Maggie felt if she heard "in due time" one more time she would burst, but the gentle touch to her head and the calming tone seemed to take the edge off. Instead, she took a deep breath. She would wait if that's what it took. It had been, after all, the most satisfying morning of her life so far.

"That's it, Principal Turner, just breathe with me." Taisha's hand continued petting Maggie's hair. "Enjoy the moment."

As she calmed down and settled into a pattern of quiet breathing with Taisha, Maggie could hear Taisha's heart beating. She heard the gentle smack of Taisha's mouth as she licked her lips again.

"I guess the old saying is true after all," Taisha whispered. "You are what you eat. I am a Principal Turner." Taisha giggled.

Maggie could not help but laugh a little as she nuzzled against Taisha. It was true. Taisha had turned her world upside down and there was no going back. There was no way she could stop after what she just experienced. She had to see what else Taisha had in store.

"Yes, you are, Ms. Taisha. Completely," said Maggie contentedly.

Taisha continued to stroke Maggie's hair until she felt her drift off, spent and satisfied.

She stopped and craned her neck to verify Maggie was in fact sleeping. She relaxed and lay there, replaying this morning and the past few weeks. Her pussy ached for relief, and she thought of how she might rub herself off while Maggie slept. But she knew she would never pull it off. She needed it bad and she needed to cum hard and loud! She tried to wiggle free, but could feel Maggie stirring almost immediately with each attempt. Instead, she lay still, trying to clear her head and buy time until she could get to Lizzy. She was going to fuck the hell out of that little slut when she got the chance!