The Principal's Turn -Training Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you remind me why I don't trust you, Lizzy?" Taisha said, smugly.

"I treated you rudely every chance I could. I was jealous of you and didn't want you to get along with Principal Turner. I talked about you to the other staff members and made sure you did not get the full-time opening at the school." Liz looked directly into the camera as she pleaded her case.

"And now my fingers aren't enough for you? You want another fuck toy, Lizzy? Five isn't enough..."

Oh, no, Ms. Smith, I love having your fingers inside me, please! I only wanted to please you, Ms. Smith! The new toy pleasures you, too! I wanted you to fuck me till we both came together. I thought you would like it. Please, I don't need toys, let me lick your cunt and show you. I wanna taste your sweet pussy, Ms. Smith, please?"

"Okay, Lizzy, I'll let you. If you make me cum again, I will let you fuck my fingers, okay, Sweetie?" Taisha showed a hint of compassion in her face, as she spread her legs.

"Thank you, Ms. Smith! May I please suck your pussy, now?" she begged, looking dutifully at the camera.

Taisha rested her right hand on her stomach, holding the camera and laid her left on the sofa next to her. Then she leaned back and slid her ass to the edge of the sofa, spread her legs and closed her eyes.

When she gave Liz a slight nod, Liz smiled. "Thank you, Ms. Smith, I know I don't deserve this."

Liz opened her mouth wide, covering Taisha's slit completely. She sucked her pussy lips while her tongue probed between them. Taisha moaned her pleasure and could not recall anyone eating her pussy quite like it.

Liz felt the rage toward Taisha melt away as the taste of her flooded her mouth. The warm delicate flesh felt so perfect in her mouth. Her own pussy flushed and heated, as she knelt before the beautiful African Goddess, yet again.

Taisha hummed slightly, then began to speak softly, "Mmmm, Lizzy Sweetie, you do such amazing things with that mouth! It's hard to believe it's the same mouth that spews such venom towards me. And I swear, I can feel your heart beating through your tongue. How can such a hateful, cold heart, beat so strong?" Taisha moaned softly as Liz continued worshiping her pussy.

Taisha felt an orgasm beginning to build, as Liz began to roll her head while maintaining her suction. Determined to make her work for it, Taisha did her best to hold off her climax as long as possible.

Liz could sense and taste Taisha's growing pleasure as her juices began to flow. She broke the suction and began to lick up and down the length of Taisha's crack.

"That's it, Lizzy, lick me like a cuntsicle! Oh yeah, Honey," sighed Taisha.

Liz continued as commanded and somehow the term 'cuntsicle' seemed to fit in her mind. The creamy sweetness of Taisha's pussy was every bit as addictive as a popsicle to a child. She relished the silky softness of her dark lips as her tongue pressed firmly against them, resisting the urge to thrust her tongue inside her tight little tunnel.

"I love tasting you, Ms. Smith," Liz exclaimed between licks.

She continued licking her cuntsicle for several minutes until, seeing those dark pussy lips with the neon pink slit, she could no longer resist plunging her mouth back over them and pushing her tongue inside her.

Taisha moaned her consent as Liz sucked her lips, hard, while her tongue wiggled its way inside her.

Liz was amazed how smooth and perfectly round her opening felt, as she wiggled her tongue in and out. Her flavor was more intense deeper inside. When Taisha's pleasure moans intensified, Liz sucked her harder, whimpering from excitement as she sucked.

"Damn Lizzy, ah! Hard to stay pissed at that slutty fuckin' tongue. Shit Sweetie!"

Liz nodded and hummed "Muh huh, muh huh." Her tongue pulled out and moved to lap at Taisha's clit, without breaking the suction of her mouth. The taste intensified again, as her tongue tip pressed inside Taisha's clitoral hood.

Taisha began to moan long and loud as she felt a climax coming hard. This time she let it come. "Oh, Lizzy, hah! Su, suck my fucking cunt! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Liz felt her own juices dripping down her mons, as the rush of creamy cum coated her mouth. Taisha's legs spread wider as the hips began several spastic thrusts.

"Oh, fuck! Liz, zy!" She wined and gasped as she came in Liz's mouth.

Liz relentlessly sucked and lapped at Taisha's cunt, taking in every drop of her essence. The smell, the taste, the feel, she loved every bit of it!

Finally, Taisha gripped her ponytail and pulled her off. She panted, "Damn, Lizzy, such a hungry little thing!"

Liz's whole body tingled, knowing she made her Goddess cum. She couldn't help smiling with pride, even with the camera still pointed in her direction. When Taisha released her ponytail, Liz looked her in the eyes and began slowly licking her slit again.

"You insatiable little slut! Your hungry little eye looks like you want to eat me up," Taisha said, wide-eyed and smiling.

She looked straight in the camera and licked again. "I thought I just did that, Ms. Smith. Would you like me to go again?"

Taisha smiled, and Liz felt a wash in contentment and pride from pleasing her so well.

"Tempting Cunt Licker! But I do have an important appointment, soon. You were a good little slut, though. How about this, Lizzy? As a reward for good behavior, I'm going to let you share your shower with me, so you can wash and shave me before my meeting. Would you like that, Lizzy?"

"Oh, yes, Ms. Smith. I wanna wash you! Please." Her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Would you like my fingers back now, Lizzy?" Taisha looked at her approvingly and smiled subtly.

Liz's eyes brightened. "Yes please, Ms. Smith. I would like that very much!" Liz practically jumped to her feet. She was ready to take her seat in Taisha's lap and open her aching pussy for her, again.

Taisha darted her eyes down and to the left. Liz followed them toward Taisha's left hand laying on the sofa, with her first two fingers pointing sky ward and the thumb and other fingers in a semi-fist. She looked back at Taisha, confused.

Taisha looked at her hand and then back at Liz. "There they are slut, ride 'em."

The split-second flash of anger in Liz's eyes made Taisha grin again, basking in her power. There was no doubt in either one of their minds Liz would comply, and she did. She stepped around Taisha's left knee and stepped up to the couch. Taisha never broke eye contact and just grinned at her knowingly.

"You want them more than Tony's cock, don't you, Lizzy?

"Yes, Ms. Smith."

"You want them more than your 18-year-old Mikey's nine-inch steel dick, don't you, Lizzy?

The flash of rage, followed by the inevitable surrender. "Yes, Ms. Smith."

Liz brought her right knee up onto the cushion next to Taisha with her left foot still on the floor. She stared into Taisha's eyes and began to lower her spread pussy toward Taisha's fingers. Liz hated that Taisha had such control over her. She hated it, because the thought of lowering herself onto those fingers excited her more than anything she had ever done with her fiancé. She hated that humiliating herself for Taisha excited her far more than Tony's cock ever did. It even dwarfed the moment she took Michael's cock in her hand for the first time! She'd never felt anything so hard and silky smooth in her life, but she wanted this even more. She hated that Taisha was recording every bit of it, and it only excited her more, knowing she would watch herself later. Most of all, she hated that Taisha knew all of it.

As her gaping pussy approached them, she knew what Taisha wanted and gladly complied, without being prompted. "May I please push those fingers inside me, Ms. Smith?"

Even Taisha was surprised at the desperate longing on her face as she asked. The way Liz's lips hung slightly open, as if her nose alone could not get enough air to her body. Taisha watched as she swallowed slowly and deliberately and loud enough to hear.

"Yes, Lizzy, thank you for asking. Look how that tight little pussy opens for me."

Liz slowly spread her left leg out, sliding her foot across the floor as her right knee slipped between the cushion and back of the sofa. When she first made contact with Taisha's fingers, she whimpered softly and lingered there, rocking her hips subtly, so the fingertips tickled her labia.

"Oh, Lizzy, that little pussy is so wet," sighed Taisha.

"You make me that way, Ms. Smith." Liz's voice quivered as she lowered herself slowly onto Taisha. Her hips continued to rock as she pushed Taisha deeper inside her. "I love feeling you inside me. Oh! Ms. Smith, feels, so good."

"You're like a wet little furnace in there, Lizzy."

Liz began to rock faster as her mouth hung open. Her eyes locked onto Taisha's as her lips quivered and she sang out in a high-pitched moan. Liz began to bounce and rock, moaning in rhythm with her hips. She couldn't understand how two fingers could feel so good, but she only knew they did and she couldn't stop.

Taisha's eyes were so dark and mesmerizing, Liz felt powerless to look away, even as she fucked Taisha's fingers shamelessly.

"Better than Tony's cock, Lizzy?" asked Taisha, her full lips begging Liz to kiss them.

"Yes, huh, Ms. Smith so much, Oh God, feels so good." Liz gripped the sofa back desperately with her right hand, trying to keep her balance.

"Better than a plastic dick, Lizzy?" Taisha's voice had a hint of disgust.

"Yes, Yes! Yes!" Liz yelled, as her hips rocked wildly. "I wanna... ah, be... your... oh fuck, cunt licking... ah, little slut," Liz yelled in broken gasps, on the verge of another powerful climax at the hand of the woman she once despised. "I'm cumming for you, Ms. Smith!"

As Liz succumbed to the finger-induced climax, she saw the sympathetic look on Taisha's face, and it intensified the orgasm. Taisha's mouth hung open, as if she were the one feeling the electric tingle emanating from her clit and energizing her whole body.

Taisha savored the power she had over her, as Liz surrendered herself completely. As she held the phone, Taisha thought how much she would enjoy watching the recording later.

Liz continued her frenzied hip grind, drenching Taisha's hand with her cum. "Cumming, so, hard, for, you!" She never broke eye contact as her orgasm gripped her, far longer than any Tony had ever induced. When it peaked, she slowly rode the two fingers, enjoying the feel of them sliding slowly in and out.

"Are you done, Lizzy?" Taisha asked coyly. "What about the Thumb?"

Suddenly Taisha's thumb pressed against Lizzy's still-supercharged clit, sending a pleasure shock through her lower body that caused her to jump and screech. Liz froze in place, as Taisha began finger fucking her and rolling her thumb on her clit.

"AH!" shrieked Liz.

Taisha watched her eyes widen in disbelief, as Liz felt a second orgasmic wave overtake her. Her mouth hung open as she began to wail sporadically, as her upper body jerked.

"Oh God, cum, ming for... Aaaahhh!"

Liz collapsed forward, burying her face in Taisha's neck, clinging to her with her left hand. Taisha felt the warm wetness of Liz's open mouth against her neck as Liz muffled her screams of pleasure.

Taisha's fingers plunged in and out, and the merciless thumb rubbed her stiff clit faster and faster. Liz's body spasmed uncontrollably while Taisha pressed harder and faster. Liz hung on so tightly Taisha could hardly breathe, but loving the power, Taisha didn't want this to end. Her fingers began to tire, but she had to see how long Liz could endure.

Liz needed more air and pulled off her neck, screaming her bliss at full volume.

"That's it, Sweetie, get it all out," Taisha said softly, not letting up on the electrifying thumb.

Taisha nearly fell sideways from Liz's spasms; the phone was no longer capturing the image as Liz clung to her. When she couldn't stand it any longer, Liz jumped up from Taisha's fingers and threw her knees out behind her on the couch, still clinging to Taisha's neck.

She remained in that position, panting heavily.

"I think that got it," said Taisha, exhaling.

"Oh my God, I never..." Liz could not find words as she caught her breath. After a moment she rolled herself into a seated position and Taisha put an arm around her, allowing Liz to rest her head on her shoulder.

"Thank you, Ms. Smith, I..."

"Thank you, Lizzy, I needed that release." Taisha stroked Liz's head gently as her mind turned back to this evening with Principal Turner...

To be continued