The Principal's Turn -Training Day 02

Story Info
Principal Turner's education continues.
15.9k words
4.78
23.5k
19

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers

Note to the reader: This is a standalone story but part of a series of stories depicting the transition of a straight, married professional woman (Principal Maggie Turner) into a submissive pet of a black, dominant, lesbian, former-student and new employee (Taisha Smith). There are elements of reluctance and non-consent as Taisha deals with anyone who might stand in her way. If any of this disturbs you, please find another story. If you choose to continue, please enjoy.

Special thanks to younghrted2 for editing.

**************

Principal Maggie Turner laid on the bed nearly naked, in disbelief. Her philandering husband was out of town on business. Telling herself that Sam had repeatedly cheated helped her come to terms with her current situation. She was in the most arousing massage of her life, at the hands of her former student and current employee, Taisha Smith.

She had never been interested in women sexually, before Taisha returned to her life a few short weeks ago. Now, she felt as if every cell in her body was alive while Taisha's hands worked the muscles of her neck and shoulders. She had already cum so powerfully and so easily with just a single finger magically applied! Taisha had a way of bringing out hidden desires and delivering an intense cocktail of physical and emotional pleasure, like no one had ever done before.

She seemed to read every cue and pull every emotional trigger to push Maggie over the edge. This was the third encounter, each delivering multiple unforgettable orgasms for Maggie, and thus far, Taisha refused to let her reciprocate. Each encounter brought out stronger desires in Maggie. Since their last liaison, she had fantasized about touching Taisha and exploring her beautiful ebony body. She wanted to know how it might feel to slip her fingers inside Taisha and feel her warm wetness. She replayed their first encounter, when Taisha also brought her to orgasm with just one finger. But during that session, Maggie's gyrating ass rubbed Taisha to her own climax, though her slacks. She recalled the heat emanating from Taisha's pussy even through her clothes. That warmth once again permeated Maggie's ass as Taisha sat astride her. She could feel the heat of Taisha's thighs on her hips and wanted more. The thought of their naked bodies melting into one another sent a fresh wave of heat between her legs!

Taisha's pussy also burned with desire, as her hands worked Maggie's sexy shoulders. She massaged Principal Maggie Turner, the object of so many fantasies over the years, in wonderment that her plan was working so well. The scent of Maggie's arousal infiltrated her nostrils, sending chills through her body and enflaming her soaked pussy. She had masterfully persuaded Principal Turner to put on the lingerie she'd picked out for her. Seeing her in them was even better than she imagined, but what surprised Taisha the most was watching Principal Turner's reaction. The look of wonderment on her face, seeing herself in an outfit she would never have bought on her own, was possibly the most arousing sight she had ever seen. It was as if Maggie Turner had noticed, for the first time, she was a vibrant sexy woman and did not have to be ashamed to show it!

The outfit had a basic-black lace bra with sparkles interwoven. It clipped in the back, but there were three elastic straps that attached under each breast and crisscrossed in front, forming a pattern of six diamonds of skin that shown through the straps below her breasts. The three straps wrapped around her and connected with a triple clasp, in the center of her lower back.

Taisha fought the urge to shed her own clothes and let herself go completely. She wanted to show Principal Turner her primary concern was to give her the attention and pleasure she deserved. And she knew anticipation was a powerful tool. If she made Principal Turner wait, the reward would be all the sweeter! She took a deep breath, reminding herself she had Lizzy for relief later. Now was all about pleasuring Maggie. With that in mind, she kicked it up a notch.

"Alexa, play list." She said, as she leaned down and planted soft kisses on Maggie's shoulder.

Maggie's eyes closed as Taisha's warm, firm hands worked their magic. Then, Beyoncé began to play. As she recognized "Halo", her heart raced at the lyrics.

"Remember those walls I built

Well, baby, they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you win

But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now..."

Taisha's soft kisses sent tingles through her with each touch. When Taisha began to whisper, she felt a flood of wet heat wash through her, as her walls of resistance tumbled down without a sound. "I love touching you, Principal Turner... So warm and silky soft..." She planted kisses as she spoke, moving to her shoulder blades. "It's like touching heaven. And you smell so good..." Taisha breathed deep and when she exhaled her hot breath tickled Maggie's spine. Maggie gasped from the jolt of pleasure her spine transmitted through her body. During their first encounter, Taisha had told her she knew a thousand ways to pleasure her, and Maggie tried to imagine them all, while Beyoncé continued...

"It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breaking

It's the risk that I'm taking

I ain't never gonna shut you out..."

Taisha shifted herself lower on Maggie's body, her own pussy oozing, as her fingers traversed every inch of Principal Turner. "I've never wanted anyone so much in my life, Principal Turner," Taisha whispered, her breath sending a tickling wave that made Maggie whimper. The sensation was almost overwhelming, as she nearly rolled her off from the electrifying intensity.

Taisha kissed the left side of her back below her shoulder blades, and then the right. Maggie sighed in response, and like a magician, Taisha popped the clasp on her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders. "I want to touch every inch of you." She gently teased her tongue down Maggie's spine. Then she unhooked the lower strap of the bra and Maggie pulled her hands though the shoulder straps, willingly shedding the sexy top.

"Please," whimpered Maggie.

"Please what, Principal Turner?" she teased.

"I love the way you touch me, Taisha. You make me so wet!" Said Maggie, softly.

"I'm glad, 'cause I don't imagine ever tiring of touching you, Principal Turner," Taisha whispered, as Beyoncé sang on...

"... Hit me like a ray of sun

Burning through my darkest night

You're the only one that I want

Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again

But this don't even feel like falling..."

Taisha's hands reached Maggie's sweet ass. She passed her hands over her exposed cheeks. The panties matched the bra, with a thin waist band made of a quarter-inch elastic ribbon material. But coming off each side of the pantie top were two additional crisscrossing elastic ribbon straps that formed the six diamonds pattern, like the bra. The straps wrapped around each hip, came back together, and crisscrossed in the back just above her ass crack.

Taisha gripped the waist bands at Maggie's hips and pulled them slowly down. Principal Turner raised her pelvis, surrendering the panties, as Taisha planted soft kisses on the small of her back. Taisha moved lower to pull the panties all the way off. Then she positioned her knees between Maggie's and touched her beautiful firm buns.

Maggie felt the cool air on her exposed labia as Taisha's hands kneaded her ass. She turned her head to the side and relaxed her naked body, giving way to Taisha's soothing touch. Taisha leaned forward, gently kissing the small of her back from side to side, while massaging her glutes.

"Gravity can't forget

To pull me back to the ground again

Feels like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breaking

The risk that I'm taking

I'm never gonna shut you out..." sang Beyoncé.

Maggie was in a strange state of relaxed pleasure and burning arousal, torn between the urge to turn over and ravage Taisha, and the need to simply enjoy the incredible erotic massage treatment for as long as Taisha continued.

"All that swimming has paid off, Principal Turner... Hmm, very nice," sighed Taisha, as her hands pressed and slid from the bottom of her buns up to her lower back.

Taisha watched as Principal Turner's glistening labia rubbed together and spread when she worked her buns. Her scent permeated Taisha's nostrils and it took all her will not to dive tongue-first into her pink heat. That would come later. For now, she had other plans first. She leaned in, kissing her white buns along her bikini tan lines.

"You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away..."

"Taisha..." Sighed Maggie with a long steady exhale.

Taisha's warm moist lips felt heavenly on her ass while her hands moved down her thighs, massaging her legs. Taisha continued slowly down her legs, first the left then the right, all the way down to her feet. The foot rub was possibly the best ever, and Taisha capped it off with a kiss on each individual toe. Maggie had never felt so completely worshipped, before.

"Can I please return the favor, Taisha?" asked Maggie softly.

"Sssshhhhhh," replied Taisha calmly. "We're nowhere close to done here, Principal Turner. I have so much more to explore." Her hands slid up Maggie's calves, thumbs to the inside, fingers pointing out, as she pressed her palms slowly up to her thighs. "As I've told you before, Principal Turner, this is about me pleasuring you. I've had a lot of time to think of ways to do so, Ms. Turner, and I want to explore them all..."

" A thousand ways to pleasure me..." She repeated Taisha's words from their previous encounter. "Oh God, you make me crazy, Taisha," Gasped Maggie. She spread her legs wider as she sensed Taisha leaning forward, hoping to entice Taisha to lick her throbbing pussy. "I want you inside me, Taisha," she whimpered.

She felt what she thought was Taisha's lip tickle her where her inner thigh and ass met. When Taisha's hot breath washed over her pussy, she knew she was right. In response she raised her ass, and Taisha quickly pulled up.

"Principal Turner, what is it you want?" She pecked Maggie's left cheek and pulled back up.

"I want your tongue in my pussy, please." she hoped asking nicely would do the trick. For emphasis she pushed her ass still higher.

"So, Principal Turner wants to be the Teacher's pet?"

Maggie Turner had never been so aroused in her life. She was completely out of control and uninhibited! All that mattered was finding out what Taisha would do to her next!

"Yes, I want you to teach me, Ms. Taisha!" Maggie almost shouted.

A tiny little voice in her head told her how silly she sounded, but the need to know what Taisha had planned washed any inhibitions away.

Those words made Taisha's heart race so rapidly she could hardly even breathe. She extended her tongue, intending to taste the glistening pink treasure before her. Maggie's ass arched toward her, legs spread wide, and labia slightly agape. When Maggie felt the wave of warm breath hit her spread pussy again, she moaned, and her thighs began to tremble uncontrollably.

Seeing Maggie's reaction snapped Taisha's mind back on task. "Such an eager student Principal Turner. I like it when you call me Ms. Taisha."

Every word was another blast of warm air over her steaming pussy, causing her to tremble even more. "Please Ms. Taisha, please lick my pussy," Maggie panted.

Taisha let out a long steady sigh, flooding her again with warm taunting breath. "You smell so delicious, Principal Turner," she whispered, and brushed Maggie's ass cheek with her nose. "I've never been offered such a succulent, sticky, sweet treat from a pet, before."

Maggie moaned, pulling her knees in, raising her ass higher. Taisha responded with a teasing lick of her left cheek. "That's it, Principal Turner. Up on your knees."

Maggie felt a moment of reality creep in as she pulled her knees beneath her, forcing her ass in the air with her head still on the bed. This was not what she had imagined, but the memory of Taisha's tongue in her pussy that night in the office overshadowed the awkward sluttiness she felt, and she pushed ever upward, offering her spread haunches to Taisha's pleasure.

"Damn, that's so sexy, Principal Turner!" She kissed her right cheek. Her lips so warm and delicate, Maggie moaned her approval. "I'm gonna show you something men just don't understand about women, Principal Turner." Two fingers quickly traced their way up either side of her labia, then on up between her spread buns, causing her to whimper and twitch. The sensation was followed by instant disappointment as they pulled away. "Are you ready for your next lesson, Principal Turner?"

"Yes, please Ms. Taisha." She panted.

"You are gonna love this, I promise! And I'm gonna love it even more," Taisha said, with increased excitement in her voice.

Taisha shuffled her body to Maggie's left side and slid her legs under her, almost as if she were putting her over her knee for a spanking. Maggie pushed up to protest, but was stunned silent when Taisha's left hand reached under her and pressed against her oozing pussy.

Sensing her unease, Taisha reined her back in. "Easy, Principal Turner. Relax, my pet, I would never hurt you. I promise this will be quite pleasurable." Taisha rubbed her flattened fingers against Principal Turner's clit in a circular pattern. Her forearm felt warm and somehow comforting pressed against her belly, as her fingers rubbed the pleasure point. At the same time, her right hand caressed the back of her thigh and up to her ass cheek. "Steaming, Principal Turner. I think it's the hottest pussy I have ever felt," She said seductively.

Maggie gasped and dropped her forehead back to the bed, resting on her elbows for balance. The fading voice of reason in her head told her this was a slutty compromising position, and she should stop. But Taisha had her more aroused than she had ever been. That voice was quickly washed away by the newly awakened voice, that wanted Taisha to pleasure her in every way.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever met, Principal Turner." She exhaled heavily. "I love how you give yourself to me."

Maggie sighed and moaned, feeling herself ready to cum already. "The clitoris is so much more complex than most men will ever know." Taisha removed her left hand from Maggie's button and slid the middle finger of her right hand into Maggie's vagina. "So nice and warm," Taisha sighed. Her wrist and palm touched Maggie's ass as the finger moved in and out. It was soon followed by a second finger.

"It's so much more than just a magic button that you push to produce orgasms on demand." Her fingers pulled out, and she began rubbing Maggie's clit with her other hand again. "Although. I must say your little button is really stiff, Principal Turner." Maggie whined and gasped, gyrating in time with the swirling fingers. "But I digress. The clitoris has bulbs and tendrils that wrap around the vagina with thousands of nerve endings that all contribute... Damn, you taste good." Taisha's muffled voice let Maggie know she was sucking the fingers she had just pulled from Maggie.

Next, Taisha slipped four fingers into Maggie while continuing to rub her clit with her left hand. Maggie groaned loudly as both hands worked to bring her a new level of pleaser.

"When you find the right combination, it's like fireworks," she said calmly.

She removed the fingers from Maggie's clit but spread the four fingers slightly, stretching Maggie's vagina while she slid them steadily in and out. Maggie moaned with pleasure.

"Does that feel good, Principal Turner?" she whispered. Maggie could feel the material from Taisha's yellow dress on her breasts and knees, wishing she could feel Taisha's skin against her.

"Yes, Ms. Taisha, so good."

"I love being inside you so much, Principal Turner. I think I'm almost as wet as you are right now! Now I'm gonna need your help, my pet," she said seductively.

Maggie thought at last she would get to reciprocate. "Yes, please let me help you with that."

"Thank you, Principal Turner, you need to let me know how this feels..."

"So good!" she gasped.

"I love your enthusiasm, Principal Turner." She rotated her hand as she fingered her stretched pussy, causing another groan. "I need to know when I find the sweet spot." She rotated the other way a little and continued.

"It all feels sweet..." when she sifted again, Maggie felt the intensity skyrocket. "...OH! Ms. Ta, ta, aaaahhhhh!"

"Did we find it, Principal Turner? "she asked, confidently.

"Yes, oh my, ah yes!" she gasped, uncontrollably.

"Excellent. When you find the right combination, there is nothing better." She resumed the two fingers rubbing her clit button, while her other hand continued working the sweet spot. "Do you feel it, Principal Turner?"

Maggie was almost paralyzed with pleasure. She planted her forehead on the bed, and her mouth locked open. "Yes, Ms. Ta-ish-a. YES! Never... felt... any... thing... like..."

"That's it, Principal Turner. Shout it out, my pet! Show me how much you like it!"

"Yes! Feels... so... good... Haaahhhh!"

"Isn't the clitoris a wonderful thing, Principal Turner?"

"Oh! Yeeeeessssss!"

Maggie was consumed by the intensity of her building climax, and Taisha just continued at a slow and steady pace, not speeding up at all. Then she felt Taisha's thumb begin to rub her labia, spreading her juices. She groaned in response, frozen in place, letting Taisha have her way.

Taisha's thumb moved to rub against her stretched asshole as she fingered her pussy, sending the tingling pleasure level up one more notch.

"Ms. Taisha! Ah!" She squealed.

"They say some of those nerve endings can even reach the anus."

"Uh Huh! You're making, huh, me, huh, come Ta, isha!" She screeched, remembering Taisha's request that she always let her know when she was cumming.

"Has Sam ever made you cum like this, Principal Turner?"

"Never, Huh! Only you!" she panted. "Aaaahhh! Only! You, Ta, isha! Only, you!

"Such a good student..."

She shook her head and wailed as the tsunami of pleasure washed over her. Maggie was in awe of the intensity of the orgasm and how long her climax seemed to last. As it began to subside, she felt Taisha's lips on her ass, kissing her again. "I just love this ass, Principal Turner. Do you feel better, my pet?"

"Oh yes, thank you Ms. Taisha," she panted, as her body quivered.

Taisha continued her rubbing and finger fucking, savoring the feel of Principal Turner's trembling body and silky warm skin. She would never tire of the smooth, sticky warm feel of her vaginal walls against her fingers.

"You're welcome, Principal Turner, but we are nowhere near done. That was just the beginning, there is so much more tension to release. They say slow and steady wins the race... But sometimes hard and fast is what is needed," she said naughtily, as both hands picked up the pace. "And we've already learned, Principal Turner likes it hard and fast."

Maggie released a trembling, broken, wailing moan as she began push back against the probing fingers. Her pussy sloshed as Taisha machine gunned her steaming cunt at remarkable speed. She could feel her tits shaking from the pounding fingers. Almost instantly, she could feel the second orgasmic wave engulf her lower body. "Do you like?" she taunted.

Maggie's tits bounced in rhythm with her rocking body. "Yes, Ms. Taisha, hard, and, huh, fast!"

She rocked as fast as her body would allow, but not close to the speed of Taisha's rapid-fire fingers.

rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers