The Principal's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers

Maggie gasped, surprised how wet and wound up she was already. She felt Sam's six-inch hot rod against her lower back and his balls against her ass. She reached around and felt his naked hip and slid back to grip his ass. She wondered how he got his undies off so fast. But she was glad he did.

His finger worked it's magic as he continued kissing his neck. Maggie moaned with pleasure and pushed her panties down. His left hand caressed her breasts and his right had two fingers bending up and inside her soaked pussy. She needed his cock inside her but didn't want his fingers to stop.

She bent forward trying to push the panties down without breaking contact with his fingers. He took his hand from her breast and pushed her panties down one side at a time but couldn't quite reach. So, he pulled his fingers out, gripped them with both hand and slid them past her knees.

Maggie stepped out of them as he abruptly stood up straight, grabbed her boob and shoved his fingers back in a bit brutishly, sending a jolt of pain through her pussy. But when he moved them slowly in and out and returned to kissing her neck, the pain quickly subsided.

He moved to the other side of her neck and she tilted her head to encourage him. She spread her feet apart and Sam slid his stiff cockhead up and down her slit.

"Oh Sam, you are so hot and hard." He pushed his head slowly in and out. "Oh, yes push it all in baby." He did with a thump. "Yes!" She grunted, wanting it hard.

He pulled out slowly and thrust it back in hard picking up the pace. She loved the feel of his hot steel all the way in. She could not ever recall getting fucked at her vanity before. She gripped the chair and watched in the mirror as he pounded her faster and harder.

"Oh, Sam that feels so good... Aaaaahhh! She screeched as he slammed his cock home. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She grunted in time with his thrusts. She could feel an orgasm building as Sam's face turned to the familiar, I'm cumming look.

She hoped for one more moment as her orgasm was building. She howled as it hit home in a loud high pitch. "Ooooohhhhh! Ooooohhhhh! Ooooohhhhh! Yeeeeessss Saaaammmmmm."

She felt his cock throb and unload his hot cum inside her. Grunting in unison with her. His pace slowed but he kept sliding his length in and out as they panted and caught their breath. He slid out and moved to the bed and held back the covers.

"Be right there." she said removing the second earring. He had distracted her before she could.

She ran into the bathroom and brushed her teeth thinking about how Taisha's presence effected Sam. This may be an added benefit to helping her out. She recalled his reaction to her shapely exposed back. Not to mention her bare leg exposed through the slit in the dress.

She found herself still quite stimulated when she crawled into bed. She was hoping she might coax him into round two. She was pleasantly surprised when she slid into bed and found him at attention.

She gripped his boner and snuggled against him. "Well hello, what do we have here..."

She thrust her minty tongue into his mouth and he quickly rolled himself on top of her and kissed her long and slow. He moved to her neck and slid a hand between her legs. She heard him hum when his finger hit her hot wetness. She met is finger by pushing him all the way in and moaned her pleasure.

She was excited at the thought of him entering her as hard as he still was. He would definitely last longer for round two. She spread wide making him know she was ready. This time he slid in teasingly slow. He really knew how to tease her sometimes. He penetrated to the hilt and she groaned and gripped the back of his head. Sam continued kissing her neck ever so slowly sliding in and out. Maggie was ready and revved, so she rocked her hips trying to speed him up.

He got the message and began to rock his whole body up and down rhythmically pulling out to the head and rolling back in. She closed her eyes and gripped his head with one hand and his back with the other, relishing the feel of his heat moving in and out.

He was really rocking, and she could feel her excitement building along with his. He groaned and grunted, and she panted, "Uh huh, uh huh..."

Then he pressed his hips up and forward, to a position she called in her head, "high fucking" her. It was from more of an upward angle stimulating her clit more directly. Her volume increased "Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh!"

"You Like that Baby?" he asked breathing more urgently.

"Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh!" She gasped. "Cumming Sam! Aaaahhhhhh Yeeeesssssss! Yeeessssss! yes!"

He unloaded inside her again, right on cue. "Oh Babyyyyy!" He grunted wildly. "Uuuhh, uuuhhh, uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh."

He slowed his pace and kissed her neck gently and after a few moments slid out leaving her feeling empty. They snuggled together and he drifted off to sleep. She lay there thinking about the picture of Oshun, the Goddess of love and fertility and her well tone abs. I wish I knew her workout secrets she thought jokingly.

As she lay there she thought about Taisha and getting her started as a substitute. She decided she would call her in the morning and help her get things rolling. She really liked that dress. "Such a great young lady." She thought as she drifted off.

The next morning Maggie didn't get chance to take a breath until lunch time and saw Taisha in the office. She went out to say hello and found out she had already filled out the paperwork. She wore a bright red short sleeved jumper with a V-neck crossover top with a pleated ruffle and bow in the front right.

Against her black skin the bright red popped. Maggie thought the outfit was a school boys dream. Professional but the V-neck dipped just low enough to show the gap in her full breasts. The teenage boys would not be able to focus. She had black thick healed high heels. The back was modest, but the boys would like the fit on her shapely backside.

"Glad to see you Taisha. So, you already met my assistant Ronda?" Asked Maggie.

"Yes, she's taken good care of me." Taisha smiled.

"Yes, Mam. She has all the paperwork in and paid the background check fee. A drug screening is set this afternoon." Said Ronda.

"On top of things as usual Ms. Smith. Welcome aboard." Maggie smiled. "Can't wait to see you at work.

"I'm so excited. It's so good to be back." Taisha grinned. "Well off to the clinic."

Taisha waved and walked down the hall. Maggie laughed as two young men walking the other way nearly broke a neck looking back at her.

On Saturday Taisha called around 10:00AM.

Maggie answered. "Turner residence."

"Hey Ms. Turner."

"Hi Taisha, you can call me Maggie."

"I know... Does your offer still..."

"Of course, it does Taisha." Maggie interrupted. "Are you coming over? Do you need any help?"

"No, I'm good. I only need clothes and groceries. Is now a good time?"

"Come on over. The RV is ready and I'm available it you need anything."

"Great, On my way. See you in twenty minutes" Taisha said happily.

When she arrived, Maggie met her in the driveway and helped her with her bags. Taisha wore black yoga pants and a tight yellow crop T-Shirt with the Nigerian flag on it. Maggie recognized it from some work one of her students did as part of a school project. In fact, it may have been Taisha.

"Is that the Nigerian Flag?" She asked.

"Yes, it is." Replied Taisha.

"Did you do a report on Nigeria in my geography class?"

"Wow, yes I did. Your memory is incredible."

"Thanks, I recall you acing it." Said Maggie grinning.

"Yes, I did. I had a good teacher." Taisha smiled contently. "Remember, I've got Dinner tonight."

"I remember. Looking forward to it. I've got lunch. There were left over sandwiches from the staff luncheon yesterday." Said Maggie.

"Ms. Turner, you have done too much already..."

"I wish you would call me Maggie. I don't want the food to go to waste. It was left over, and I knew you would be coming today so I brought it.

Maggie gave her the grand tour of the RV showing her where all the dishes and utensils were and all the nooks and crannies. After Taisha unpacked, she went to the grocery store while Maggie did some yard work.

Maggie took a break for lunch with Taisha and worked till dinner. At 6:15 Maggie had finished mowing and put the mower away.

Taisha, stepped out of the RV. "Dinner's ready whenever you are."

"I am hungry, but I just finished up and I'm kind of sweaty..."

"You look fine to me. I'm not exactly dressed for dinner either. But if you prefer, I can keep it warm, It's jambalaya in the crock pot." Said Taisha. Maggie wore a pair of waist tie khaki shorts and an old tan pull over crew neck T. Her light brown hair was in a ponytail to keep it off her face, neck and shoulders as she worked. It hung to just below her shoulder blades.

"Sounds great, lets, eat!"

Maggie followed her into the RV. As Taisha stepped up and opened the door her ass in the yoga pants was remarkable. Maggie was instantly jealous, at the sight of her toned legs and ass in the skin tight cloth. It was smooth and round and, as they say, you could bounce a quarter off of it. Maggie hoped she would not wear them to school or the boys would never focus in class again.

The Jambalaya looked amazing. It had chicken, shrimp, sausage, and crawdad along with the vegies and rice. It had a great kick but not too hot.

Maggie took her first bite." Wow! This is incredible. Is this a family recipe?"

"Yes Bibi learned it from her mother who got it from her grandmother from Baton Rouge."

"Are you willing to share?" asked Maggie with pleading eyes.

Taisha smiled. Maggie was stunned how bright her smile looked. She had perfect bright white teeth contrasted by her dark full lips. Even her eyes seemed to smile. "Well, for you I would share anything. But you have to make sure Bibi never finds out or I will be disinherited."

"Cross my heart, I'll never reveal your secret."

They finished dinner and had some wine.

"Refill?" Asked Taisha.

"I don't think so. I woke up early and it's been a long day. Another drink and I'll be asleep." She rubbed her neck. "I think I'll hit the shower, put on my PJ's and watch lifetime."

"Sore?" Taisha asked.

"Yeah, a hot shower will feel great."

"I can help you if you like. I'm actually a certified massage therapist. It helped pay for college."

"You don't have to..."

"I want to. She walked over to one of the rotating pedestal chairs. "These are perfect. Come, sit just like this." She spun the chair with its back to the counter. The chair backs were a post with a curved oval shaped padded back. She straddled the post with her thighs between the seat and chair back. Then she leaned forward with her belly against the back. Her breast hung over the top of the chair which made them seem huge.

"That's ok, a hot shower..."

Taisha jumped up off the chair and put her hand on her hips "Ms. Turner, stop being so stubborn. You're the first one in line to help others, but when someone wants to return the favor, you shut em down. Well I'm not gonna let that happen. You're gonna sit that pretty little white ass on that chair and let me give you what you need. Trust me, you're gonna feel much better." Taisha gave her a vexed look.

Maggie stood looking at her, stunned at the tone and the words, trying to take in exactly what she just heard. She looked at Taisha who darted her eyes toward the chair, raised her eyebrows and bobbed her head signaling her to sit. Then she gave a knowing smile

"Ok, if you insist." Maggie assumed the position.

"So, your neck is sore on the left side. Anywhere else?" Asked Taisha.

"Actually, both sides and my lower back right at the waist."

She gripped Maggie's neck near the base and pushed a thumb on the left and two fingers on the right. Maggie jerked from a shot of pain.

"Oh yeah, we've got some stiffness there to deal with. And lower back..." She pushed her thumbs into her back near her waist line. "Pain?"

"Nope." She moved out closer to her hips and pushed again. "Yeee!" Maggie squealed.

"Ok spot two." "Sit straight up and raise your hands over your head." Said Taisha like a doctor to a patient. Maggie raised them up elbows out to the side. "Straight up all the way."

As she did, Taisha grabbed her shirt tail and wisped her shirt up and off in one swift motion. "Good now lean forward, assume the position and relax."

Maggie leaned forward, breasts resting on the chair back and elbows on the dinning counter. Taisha began a gentle gripping rub of her shoulders. "Ok, now I'm going to give you a nice gently surface rub and find all your trouble spots. Then we'll work them out one at a time ok?"

Loving the feel on her shoulders to that point, Maggie closed her eyes and said softly. "Ok, anything you say." She leaned her head forward rolling it slowly side to side.

"Good, just let your arms dangle at your sided for the moment. Excellent, let them go limp.

She worked her shoulders and moved to her upper back and shoulder blades. "Oh, my that feels great." Said Maggie softly.

"Just stay relaxed it will be a little tougher when we really start to work your trouble spots. I can sense some real tightness in places." Said Taisha as she moved toward her middle spine. She hit a tender spot on the right and Maggie twinged. "There's another." She continued all the way down sliding her fingers under the waist band of Maggie's shorts working the tender spots on her lower back and hips.

"OK, we've got them identified. Now we can go a little deeper. You need to relax; this is going to be a little shocking at first. I'm going to work the deep tissue. Trust me it will be worth it." She said as she gripped the front of Maggie's should with her left hand and pressed the heel of her hand firmly in the back. Maggie gasped in pain. "Just breath slow and easy..." Said Taisha calmly.

Maggie did as she told her, and the pain did quickly fade in intensity. She followed with some gentle massage and repeated the process twice. That whole routine was repeated for each pressure point. After the shoulders Taisha let Maggie place her elbows on the counter, resting her chin on her palms to support her head while she worked lower.

When she worked her middle back, Taisha asked. "How do you stay in such great shape, Ms. Turner? You have like no body fat."

"I swim laps just about every day. Usually 5:30 AM for about an hour." Said Maggie. "Probably why my shoulders are sore."

"That makes sense. Did you swim competitively in school?"

"No, I actually started swimming for exercise in college."

Taisha dropped to her knees and worked her lower back. She pushed inside the waist band of her shorts and used her thumbs. It was excruciating at first but eventually it was better. It felt like she was jamming a thumb into her pelvic bone. As she worked it, she gripped Maggie's hips and pulled her ass out to overhang the edge of the seat

"You gotta little junk in the trunk for a white girl Ms. Tucker. I guess swimming payed off in that area too."

"Thanks, I think." Said Maggie trying to be careful. She was always a little uncomfortable when it came to body issues or hair with people of color. She did not ever want to come off as offensive.

"It's a complement Ms. Turner, trust me." Taisha felt awkward too.

Back in high school she was in the school late one Tuesday after track practice, a little after 7:00PM. She was the last to leave. It was Ms. Turner's first year as principal and Coach Jackson was moving away to take a coaching slot in Chicago. Taisha happened to notice the light on in Ms. Turner's office and decided to say hey. When she approached, she heard Coach Jackson's voice coming from inside and found a place to peek in. The blinds were pulled down, but she found a gap in one window that gave her a view without being seen from the dark admin area where her assistant normally sat.

She saw him standing in front of her desk telling her how much he appreciated all the support she had given him. "You will be one of the people I miss most." He said sincerely. He was about seven years older than her and at 6' 2" tall a good six inches taller.

She walked around the desk and gave him a hug. "The feeling is mutual, I assure you. The connection you've made with the students has been impressive to watch. I just pray your replacement is half as good."

They hugged, and it struck Taisha they were lingering a while. When they were done, he looked down on her and the look in her eye was more than gratitude. It was lustful desire. The fact Coach Jackson was black, and she was white added a level of excitement. Further, the fact they were both married made it more shocking.

Taisha pulled out her camera phone and shot photos. Maggie reached for his face with both hands and pulled him in kissing him passionately. Then she wrapped her arm around his muscular back in his coaches polo. Their heads rolled side to side kissing deep and hard as her hands moved to his ass. He had tight fitting coaches shorts and she was wearing a skirt that hung past her knees.

Taisha watched in disbelief. Ms. Turner was always the picture of professionalism and control. To see her in a frenzy of passion was exciting beyond words. His hands moved to her ass and Ms. Turner leaped up, wrapped her legs around his hips and clamped onto him. He stepped her toward the desk and sat her ass on the edge. She reached for his belt and pulled at it frantically.

Taisha felt a wave of warm wetness in her pussy that was the most intense she'd ever felt. Maggie got the belt unclasped and slid both hand down his pants gripping his cock. Coach Jackson groaned and slid his hands up her skirt. As she snapped photos, it occurred to her that the pictures could ruin both careers and both families. Just then, the phone on principle turners desk rang.

They both nearly jumped out of their skin and Taisha nearly dropped her phone. It was surreal to Taisha as she watched Principle Turner struggling to pull up her panties while she ran around the desk to answer the phone. Taisha caught a flash of Principal Turners ass in the process and instinctively snapped a pic. "Hi Sam, hold on..." She pushed the hold button. She exhaled hard and loud. Coach Jackson, I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into me..."

"Me too Ms. Turner, I've never done anything like that in my life..."

"I've gotta take this. I'll see you tomorrow." She picked up the phone and pushed the hold button. "Hi Sam, what's up?"

Taisha ran for it just in time to turn the corner before coach Jackson came out. As Taisha recalled those events, she never would have imagined that she would spend many nights scanning those pics, not wondering what coach Jackson's cock would have looked like or felt like. But what it would feel like to have Principal Turners hungry tongue lunging into her mouth after seeing her with that hungry lustful look... Oh how she wanted to direct that hidden passion of Ms. Maggie Turner onto herself.

Maggie sat, head in hand and eyes closed as Taisha masterfully kneaded her muscles. She felt, on one hand like a piece of meat tenderized by a wooden mallet, but, on the other hand, relaxed and as loose as she could ever remember. Taisha's hands were inside her waist band, with the heels of her palms working relentless little circles on her haunches. Her fingers extended down inside her shorts and panties touching and gripping her upper cheeks.

She was acutely aware Taisha had become uncharacteristically quiet. She just tried not to tense up and let Taisha work her muscles loose. She completely lost track of time, feeling much better. She really hadn't noticed how tense and stiff her back and hips really were. She was in a fog, as Taisha's warm hands erased her tension, when suddenly she realized her pussy was warm and moist.

rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers