The Principal's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you feeling Principal Turner. If you feel like you need more attention, we could move to the bed and do a full body?" Taisha stood back up and gently traced her finger tips up Maggie's back.

Maggie began to nod before it hit her, that would be a bad idea. "No, I'm quite good. That felt amazing. I had no idea I was carrying that much tension in my body." She stood up and moved toward the RV door. "Thank you so much, I hope for my sake you don't let word of your talents get out. You may decide this is more lucrative than teaching. Thanks again, now I really need to shower and get ready for bed. I'm gonna sleep like a baby. By the way, no need for rent. You can do that once a week and we'll be more than even."

"Night Ms. Turner. Come back tomorrow for another session if you like."

"I just might do that. See you tomorrow."

Maggie went in the house and up to the bedroom. "Damn, Sammy where are you when I need you. I could use a double banger night tonight."

As she stood under the hot pulsing water, she maneuvered her back under the shower head letting the pulsing jets work her muscles further. Then she removed the hosed shower head and held the massaging jets against her lower back and hips. Liking that she turned around and ran the shower head over the front of her shoulders and stomach. Without much thought she moved the pulsing showerhead between her legs and pressed it firmly against her clit. She held it there letting the jet stimulate her directly.

The vibration of the head along with the stimulating jets was remarkable. She whimpered."Ooooohhhhh!" She instantly felt an orgasm cumming. She thought about her session with Sam.

She leaned back against the wall, pushed the showerhead against her and rocked her hips. "Oh, Sam Baby! Oh, that's so good, I'm cumming already."

Maggie's mind flashed the image of Taisha's ass in the yoga pants stretching into to crack of her perfect round muscular ass and the hint of a camel toe in front. She chased the image out but as the orgasm built, it returned. Her body spasmed as the jets continued their assault on her clit and she released a series of controlled whimpers with each wave of climactic bliss.

The shower seemed to take the edge off, and she slept like a baby. She kept busy on Sunday until Sam returned and he got a warm welcome that evening.

Monday brought some exciting news for Taisha but not so good news for the Ms. Sheryl, the regular high school American History teacher. She had an early case of strep throat. Sam delivered her the good news at the RV door. She was awake but not showered.

"Good Morning, we just found out there's a need for a sub today. Congratulations your first day teaching at your old stomping grounds! If you can be ready to go in thirty minutes you can ride in with Maggie." Sam noticed her form fitting pajama bottoms and did a double take at her nipples poking through her night T.

Her face lit up. "I'll be ready! Thanks Sam!"

She closed the door and he heard her run for the shower. Taisha had long since decided on her first day outfit. It was a professional grey skirt and suit jacket with a red blouse with some black kitten heel pumps. She practically had it ready to jump in like batman.

She was ready with five minutes to spare and over the moon excited. As she closed the car door, a blast of her perfume hit her hard. In her haste, she sprayed it on heavy.

"Wow, I think I overdid the perfume this morning." She said waving her hand.

"It's fine." Maggie looked at her and smiled. "You're gonna be fine Taisha. The kids are going to be happy to have you. I'll be there to introduce you."

Maggie was amazed how good Taisha's hair looked this morning. It was combed out straight well past her shoulders. It looked like she spent the full thirty minutes just combing her hair.

Maggie's brown hair was pulled back in a bun and clipped. Taisha was drawn to the shape of her exposed neck. Even Ms. Turners ears seemed attractive. She could hardly believe she was riding to work with her. She really was instrumental in keeping Taisha on the right track in high school and now she was bringing her on board to be part of her team.

"I think you're really gonna like this class. Ms. Sheryl thinks it may be the most well-behaved class she's ever had. So hopefully you won't be tested too much today. Nervous?" Asked Maggie, smiling. "You will have four classes and a study hall today."

"Honestly... A little, but class time was part of the training and after teaching in Nigeria. I feel I'm ready for anything." Said Taisha confidently.

"Her home room is 232 and you get a break first period. She has a lesson plan in place, so do your best to get up to speed. But you know the drill, when in doubt, reading time can fill the gaps."

"I got this Ms. Turner I won't let you down." Taisha's smile brightened. "You taught me well and I promise, if you'll let me, I can teach you a few things as well."

"There the Taisha l know and love. We're here!" Maggie made the turn into the parking lot.

Taisha jumped right in and found the lesson plan file In Ms. Sheryl's desk. She saw they were discussing the early European colonies. She quickly refreshed on St. Augustine established by Spain in 1565. The first English settlement in Roanoke Island North Carolina in 1587 and of course Jamestown, Virginia in 1607.

She was amazed how quickly it came back to her. Principal Turner was there twenty minutes before home room and engaged with the students as they arrived introducing them personally to Ms. Smith. She introduced her for the first two classes and her assistant principle Steven Haskins was there for the other two.

Maggie saw her in the teachers' lounge at lunch. "Judging from your smile it looks like things are going well?"

"It's great. Thank you so much for the opportunity Ms. Turner. I'm so excited!" Taisha's grin was remarkable.

"Thank you for your service Ms. Smith. We're lucky to have you. Let me introduce you to Ms. Richards. She's been with us for three years now and another great find." She placed a hand on each woman's elbow and guided them together.

"Pleasure to meet you Ms. Richards." Taisha smiled.

"Very good to meet you. Hope you have a great day." She said cheerily.

Principal Turner stepped back. "I need to make a call. See you about 4:45 Ms. Smith?"

"I'll be ready. Thanks!" Replied Taisha.

"Great idea on the new shifted schedules this year Ms. Turner. Another homerun." Ms. Richards smiled.

"What's at 4:45?" Asked Ms. Richards, politely.

"Ms. Turner gave me a ride this morning."

"Aren't you special. Curb to curb service from the boss." Said Ms. Richards with an eye roll and attitude.

Taisha was stunned but took it in stride. "Ms. Richards is probably leery of the newbie." She thought to herself.

Her last class finished and 3:10, so Taisha reviewed tomorrow's material just in case. At 4:45 she went to Ms. Turners office. She noticed she still closed the blinds at the end of the day and closed her door. It was her time to get some work done.

She knocked and Ms. Turner yelled. "Be right with you."

Taisha could hear her talking with someone. A moment later the door opened, and Maggie was showing Ms. Richards to the door.

"Thanks again, Principal Turner. Have a great evening. Ms. Smith." Ms. Richards smiled at Taisha.

"Have a good night Ms. Richards." Taisha nodded.

"Come in Ms. Smith. I'll be ready in a minute. It looks like good news for you. Ms. Sheryl needs to stay home another day to get past the contagious stage. So, you're back again tomorrow." She said smiling. "Have a seat and tell me about your day."

"It was great. You were right. Every class was respectful and seemed pretty open to learning. It was a little too easy, I'm afraid."

"Good idea to keep perspective. Like life there are good days and bad days. I'm glad today was a good day." Said Maggie sincerely.

Taisha could not shake the run in with Ms. Richards earlier. "How is Ms. Richards? I think I might have done something to tick her off today."

Maggie smiled. "Don't worry Taisha. She can be a bit... abrasive at times. It's no secret she is vying for my job if I should become Superintendent. She did slip in a comment about us riding together today. I subtly made it clear you were not a threat to her... Yet anyway. Are we ready?"

"Yes mam. Whenever you are."

On the ride home they discussed the next day. Maggie reminded her Tuesdays were her late night at work. She stays until 7:00PM to get work done.

"Would you like to join us for dinner?" asked Maggie.

"Thanks for the offer but, two things... One you've done too much already. Two, I want to prepare for tomorrow. So please don't be offended, your hospitality is greatly appreciated." Taisha looked at her pleadingly.

"Don't worry Taisha. I'm proud of your commitment. Most subs don't make that kind of effort. Thank you. So, it's probably best if we drive separate tomorrow. Is that ok?"

"Sure. I think that's best anyway. I don't want people to think I get special treatment." She smiled. Maggie rolled her head feeling a tightness in her neck. "Uh oh, I could work in a massage treatment before dinner. Are you still sore?"

Maggie paused thinking about their last session. "Tempting, but Sam's home tonight. If he discovers your talent, you'll never get him out of your RV." She was also a little concerned about her body's reaction to the previous message. It scared her.

Taisha laughed but was intrigued by her comment. Clearly Maggie noticed Sam was a little too flirty with Taisha. She wasn't sure if it was good she was aware, or if it meant she was aware and was OK with it. Taisha really felt uncomfortable with his behavior alone with her in the RV.

"I love Sam to death, but he can be a little over the top sometimes, and he's clearly a little smitten with you. So, I apologize if his flirting makes you uncomfortable but he's pretty harmless. Let me know if he bothers you." She said embarrassed.

"It's fine Ms. Turner. I can handle a little flirting. He's not the first white man a little intrigued by a black woman. I'll shut him down."

"Not too much, I did have a great night after our dinner if you know what I mean." As the words came out of her mouth Maggie regretted saying it. Taisha put her instantly at ease.

"Ms. Turner, I knew there was a wild side in there somewhere." She laughed with a high pithed giggle while her mind played back that evening with Coach Jackson.

Maggie felt a huge sense of relief, laughed with her and felt a real connection to Taisha at that moment.

That evening, Taisha had a microwave dinner and studied the next lesson. As she lay in bed that night she thought about that conversation. She was a little sad that a woman as beautiful, intelligent and passionate as Maggie, had to settle for a man that needed to get excited by someone else to give her the attention she deserved. She drifted off to sleep thinking about the incident with coach Jackson. It seemed like there has been trouble for a while between Ms. Turner and Sam.

Tuesday did not go so smooth for Taisha or Maggie.

Maggie received word that her social studies teacher Mr. Cheswick, failed a drug test for the second time. He was near retirement and she was forced to make him choose between being fired for cause or retiring immediately. He chose the latter. He was allowed to finish out the week but no more.

Taisha had an argument between two young ladies in her second class that escalated into a hair pulling tussle and they were sent to the assistant principals office for discipline.

At lunch Maggie pulled Taisha into her office to discuss the day's happenings.

"So, you got your first fight out of the way. I heard you handled it well. Are you doing OK?" Maggie looked genuinely concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine. I was a little shocked how quickly it blew up, but I used the old book slam on the desk to get their attention. I'm not sure a few bystanders didn't pee their pants. I think I even scared myself. That book sounded like a bomb going off." She smiled.

"Got their attention though. Whatever works. Well, I've had a morning too. It turns out one of my teachers decided to take retirement starting Monday and another is at the hospital with her husband who had an apparent heart attack. Sounds like you'll have steady work for a little while at least.

Ms. Richards is coming back tomorrow, but Ms. Kolinsky is going to be out. How does Government sound for tomorrow? "

Taisha smiled and nodded. "Sounds Great. Does she have a lesson plan?"

"Come back at the end of the day and I'll have it for you. Also, Mr. Cheswick just announced he is retiring effective next Monday. How would you feel about being the interim Social Studies teacher, until we find his permanent replacement?"

"Awesome. I would welcome the opportunity. But, can't we just lose the interim title?" Asked Taisha pleadingly.

"Not that I wouldn't like too but we need to open that position up and go through the process. As you can imagine, there are a few on the waiting list with more seniority."

"I understand. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ms. Turner!" She said shaking Maggie's hand excitedly.

The second half of the day was better for Taisha, but Maggie's day continued to stress her out. School lets out at 3:30 and the place is usually quiet by 4:30 with complete silence by 5:30. Tuesday seems to be the quietest after school day, so Maggie uses it as her late night. She tries to adhere to it so she and Sam can have most evenings free.

At 3:45 Taisha picked up the lesson plan. "Thank you, Ms. Turner." She leafed through it. "I think I'll go to her room and study up on this for a while."

Maggie looked flustered and rubbed her neck. "Dedication, I love it. I've got a lot to do with this retirement paper work. The timing is tight. You have a great evening Taisha." Her focus went back to the papers on her desk.

Around 5:30 Taisha took a break and went by Maggie's office. The blinds were down and closed but the light was on. She did not bother her. She grabbed a snack from the vending machines in the Cafeteria and went back to work.

At 7:15 Maggie was still there as Taisha was heading home. She paused wondering whether or not to disturb her. Ms. Turner did not like to be disturbed when the blinds were down.

She decided the potential suck up points for being seen here this late would be worth it and knocked gently.

"Yes?" Said Maggie impatiently.

"It's me. Gotta minute?" Said Taisha confidently.

"Sure, come in." When Taisha entered Maggie pointed to the chair across the desk.

Maggie looked at her in awe of how fresh and together she looked after a twelve-hour day. Taisha's hair was back in a ponytail and scrunchied. Her skin was smooth and shimmering. She wore black slacks and a tan button-down blouse. Here full lips were dark with a touch of pink and her smile bright and confident.

"Thanks for the lesson plan, I am ready for tomorrow. But I was wondering if I might be able to spend some time with Mr. Cheswick this week while he's still here."

"I planned for you to shadow him on Thursday and Friday." Replied Maggie rubbing her neck again.

Taisha stood up and walked toward Maggie. "Do you need another treatment Ms. Turner?"

"No, that's ok it's just been a long..."

"Nonsense! Trust me I can loosen you right up." She said definitively.

Taisha stepped behind her and gripped her shoulder and worked them gently causing Maggie to moan subtly and sway her head from side to side. Taisha smiled when she noticed the picture of Oshun on Maggie's desk.

"See, feels better already, doesn't it?" She asked, not waiting for an answer. "Let's see, same tension points?"

She pressed her thumbs into Maggie's upper back just above her shoulder blades. "Yah!" Maggie jerked.

"Oh yeah stiff as a board. Let's see." Taisha looked around. "Let's move you to a conference table chair."

Maggie was never crazy about the conference table. It was a large thick Marble rectangular table with thick legs. She felt like you could park a car on it, and it wouldn't give way. The chairs were more like dining chairs. They had ornate wooden legs, with no arms and high narrow leather padded backs.

Taisha grabbed the end chair, turned its back to the table and tapped the seat. "You know the drill."

As Maggie straddled the chair back with her legs and sat down, Taisha pulled another chair around and sat it in position behind her. Maggie's breasts were pressed against the chair back forcing her to sit with her back perfectly straight and legs spread wide.

Taisha, stood behind, reached around and sat her phone on the table next to Maggie. She reached a hand around each side of Maggie's face and slid her fingers across Maggie's cheeks and neck pulling her light brown hair gently off her face neck and shoulders. Her warm fingers caressed her neck sending chills down her spine. When she got it all pulled back, Taisha held the ponytail in her hand and worked a scrunchy off her own ponytail with the other.

"You're hair so soft Ms. Turner. I bet it's hard keeping it tangle free." She worked the scrunchie on it and let it hang down the center of her back. "That's better, I don't want to pull your hair in the process. This still looks uncomfortable..."

She placed a hand on either of Maggie's hips. "Can we scoot you out until your ass hangs just over the edge." She pulled as Maggie raised up and wiggled back on the chair. When her butt hung-over, Taisha patted it. "Perfect, now lean forward and rest your forehead on the padded seat back. Good, stay relaxed..." She ran Maggie's ponytail through her hands a couple more times. "I'm jealous."

Maggie wondered what Taisha's hair felt like. It always seemed to have a perfect amount of shimmer too it. But she heard stories that you should never touch a black woman's hair and you should definitely not ask them if you can. She could sense Taisha shaking her hair out gently after giving Maggie her scrunchie. She tossed the other two scrunchies onto the table.

Taisha began to rub Maggie's shoulders again and Maggie sighed. "Mmmmm."

Taisha sat down in the chair behind her. "We gotta get rid of this blouse Ms. Turner. I can't give a proper massage with that on..."

"I can't do that here..."

"Ms. Turner, Did I not do you right the other night?"

"Yes, but someone could come in..."

"Really?" Taisha stood up and walked to the door and looked it. With new lockdown protocols the office doors all had locks and sliding bolts in the event of school shootings. Taisha locked and bolted the door. Her hand trembled as she replayed principal turner and coach Jackson in her mind.

She sat down behind Maggie and pressed her thighs against Maggie's hips. Maggie was now sitting upright, and Taisha pressed her body against Maggie's back. Taisha felt a rush of tingling heat between her legs and had to remember to breath. Maggie felt the same as she tried to talk.

"I, I, a, don't think this is appropriate in the..."

"Ms. Turner, you need to stop fighting me and let me give you what you need. You are tight as a tick and ready to pop." Said Taisha matter of factly. "Now relax your body, lean back against me and close your eyes."

Maggie was uncomfortable, anxious, heart racing all at the same time. She felt almost powerless to resist but didn't know if she even wanted to. The massage the other night was incredible, and she really was "tight as a tick." She leaned uncomfortably far back before her shoulders landed on Taisha's chest. She landed with a sense of relief. Taisha's beasts were full, firm and warm against her back.

Relax your arms and let them hang. She did and they rested on Taisha's thighs, also warm and very firm. Taisha brought her head forward resting her chin on Maggie's right shoulder, her hair rubbed Maggie's cheek. It was softer than Maggie imagined. It brought to mind a soft wool, not moist but not dry. She moved her head subtly to rub it with her cheek. Then Taisha's perfume sent a jolt through her body.