The Principal's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have your Rogue on today." She said softly.

Taisha laughed having just noticed Maggie's perfume. She breathed deep. "And what do you have on?"

"Dior." Maggie answered.

"I like it." Sighed Taisha.

Maggie hardly noticed Taisha had unbuttoned the top three buttons on her blouse, she did it so subtly. Maggie moved her right hand to the next button. "We can't do the massage here. Let's go home and we can do it in the RV."

"Ms. Turner we've already started, and besides, you don't want to risk Sam finding out about my hidden talents. Now just relax and do as I say please." Taisha's hand slid gently up the back of Maggie's hand gripped it softly and placed it on Taisha's knee.

She continued to work her way down the buttons and when she undid the last one, she pulled Maggie's shirt tails out of her slacks. Taisha felt Maggie's fingers gently caressing her knee as she slid her fingers back up her unbuttoned blouse, letting the back of her fingers felt Maggie's skin on the way. She wondered if she may finally get to live out some of her high school and college fantasies of Ms. Maggie Turner.

She wanted to kiss her neck and have her way with her on the table, but she couldn't risk her friendship and career unless she was certain. She gripped the blouse near the collar and pulled it off her shoulders, turned her head so their cheeks would touch and whispered.

"Ok, assume the position and let's get you what you need Ms. Turner." She slid the blouse off Maggie's arms and laid it on the table to Maggie's left side.

Maggie leaned forward with her forehead against the padded seat back while Taisha gently placed Maggie's hands back on her thighs. "That's it Ms. Turner just relax and let me work out all this tension.

She started with softly massaging her deltoids, as she did, she slid the shoulder straps of her bra down over her arms. Then she began the deep tissue shoulder work that caused her to feel uncomfortable.

"Relax, it's all gonna be worth it.

Maggie did her best to not tense her body. She focused on the warmth of Taisha pressing against her butt and thighs. But when she applied full pressure there was serious pain. Taisha was right, the end result was remarkably good, but the process was painful

Next, she began working the shoulder blade area and with remarkable precision had Maggie's bra clasp unhooked before she could think about a protest.

"Just let it fall, it was in my way." Taisha's right hand had come around gripped the front of the bra and pulled it down. In the process her knuckles managed to gently brush both of Maggie's nipples, causing her to gasp. She pulled it away from Maggie's body until Maggie dangled her arms and let it fall off. "Isn't that better?"

The air on her exposed breasts at the end of the day was always a delight, but in the office, it was awkward to say the least. Maggie nodded; in disbelief she was topless in her office with her head planted against the chair. But the magic hands of Taisha were heavenly, and she let the massage continue.

As Taisha worked her way to Maggie's hips, she pressed her thumbs into her upper gluteal muscles producing a wince. "Still sore there, I see." She tried to push her hands inside the waist band of Maggie's pants, but could not. "Lean back a minute Ms. Turner."

Maggie did but brought her hands up to cover he breasts. She sensed Taisha was leaning further back than last time making Maggie feel even more exposed. But as she settled back on Taisha's breasts the thought of how this would feel if Taisha were topless sent a wave of warmth to her pussy that scared and excited her at the same time.

She imagined the warmth of her full breast pressed against her naked back. She leaned her head back against Taisha's shoulder and rubbed her cheek against Taisha's hair.

Taisha's heart raced as she thought of gripping Ms. Turner's breasts and kissing her neck. She had to be absolutely sure and take it painfully slow if her fantasies of Ms. Turner were to come true. She could barely control her emotions but convinced herself to stay in control.

She gripped both of Maggie's hands and gently pulled them back to her thighs. "You need to relax and trust me Ms. Turner, she whispered softly, with her bottom lip ever so slightly touching Maggie's cheek. Taisha slowly pushed Maggie's hands down dragging her thumbs across Maggie's skin as she pushed them back to her thighs.

She saw a wave of goosebumps on Maggie's belly as she released Maggie's hands and moved to her belt. "We just need to loosen these a bit."

She unbuckled the belt and lowered the zipper and could feel Maggie still subtly rubbing against her hair. Taisha was fairly certain; Maggie was willing but resisted the urge to make the next move. She slid the belt off her and sat it on top of the blouse. Then she slid her finger tips of both hands into the waist band of Maggie's pants and traced them around her waist.

Maggie leaned forward. "That's it Ms. Turner, assume the position."

As she did, Taisha worked her hands on her glutes to finish off the massage. When she finished the deep tissue massage on her glutes, she said softly. "The tough part is over. Now I'll finish with a gentle rub, over the whole area, OK?"

"Uh huh," Sighed Maggie.

"Ms. Turner, can I confess something to you?" Her hand rubbed gently on her glutes with her finger tips inside her panties.

"Of course, Taisha, you can tell me anything." Maggie said, pussy tingling wondering if Taisha would be confessing similar feelings.

"Please hear me out before you jump to conclusions." She said tentatively.

"Ok."

"My senior year, I was hear one night after practice and saw your light on..."

"Go on." Said Maggie wondering why she was hesitating.

Taisha took a big breath and blurted our quickly. "I saw your... encounter with Coach Jackson." Maggie tensed. "It's OK, relax." she moved her hands to Maggie's shoulders to calm her and keep her in place. "I know nothing happened, but I saw a passion in you that night like nothing I have ever seen... Can I show you something?"

Maggie's mind and heart raced. She wondered what she was getting at. Was this blackmail? Unsure how to respond. She said. "Sure."

Taisha continued to rub her neck with her left hand and pickup up her phone with her right. After a moment she slid it between Maggie's legs laid it on the seat. "You can scroll through if you like." She rubbed both hands on her neck and shoulder, and slowly worked all the way down to her ass. "Your will power was impressive Ms. Turner. I could feel the heat from you two from the next room and you were able to just turn it off. I spent many nights looking at those pictures. So much passion pent up and just as it was about to explode you pulled it right back in."

Taisha's hands rubbed up Maggie's sides, fingers teasing the sides of her chest along the outer edge of her breasts. Maggie's breathing was slow and deep, and her throat tightened. The images of her kissing Coach Jackson brought back that evening and the feel of his hot hard cock in her hands as Taisha's soft warm hands kept in motion over her back and shoulders.

"I've often dreamed of what it would be like to feel that passion erupt. I wonder how much pressure has built up in you Ms. Turner." She hesitated. "I would like to do a little experiment. Please lean back against me again." Said Taisha softly, her pussy hot and tingling.

Taisha sighed audibly when Maggie, complied. "Thank you, Ms. Turner, now close your eyes and relax." She rested her chin on Maggie's shoulder again. This time she pulled her own hair back, so their cheeks touched. "You smell wonderful, Ms. Turner." She gripped her sides gently.

"You too Taisha." Her eyes remained closed taking in her scent and the feel of her warmth on her back, again imagining them both naked.

"I think that passion is still inside you Ms. Turner. I think the pressure builds every day and you carry it in your neck, shoulders and back." Said Taisha as she moved her right hand slowly from Maggie's side, tracing her middle finger softly toward her belly button.

Maggie felt paralyzed as the finger touched her soft delicate skin. In the remote parts of her mind she was shouting. "Stop and go home!"

"I think one little finger, can burst through the dam holding that passion in you and let it out." Her finger swirled the outer edge of Maggie's belly button.

Maggie's belly twitched at the intensity of Taisha's touch.

Taisha's body was electric as her biggest fantasy appeared within reach. Her finger traced its way toward Maggie's right breast, circled the base and spiraled up to her nipple. Maggie gasped and pressed her chest upward to meet her touch.

Taisha bounced her finger over to her left nipple tickling it. "These areas are a little stiff. We may need to come back to this.

Maggie, wanted to be strong, but couldn't summon the will to move or even open her eyes. The tickle of the finger exploring her body was all that mattered.

Suddenly the finger slid down her breast, past her bellybutton and pushed its way under the waist band of her panties. It swirled in her bush, slipped between her soaked labia, and moved down and back up her slit.

"The dam may have sprung a leak Ms. Turner. Maggie squeaked as her pelvis spasmed upward. "I've thought of a thousand ways to pleasure you Ms. Turner." Her finger reached Maggie's clit causing her to tremble at Taisha's touch. "Oh, there's some real stiffness here, I'm gonna have to really work this out."

Maggie's body spasmed again, sending a jolt of excitement through Taisha. Her own pussy was screaming for relief and she could barely breath. She began working her finger in rapid little circles on Maggie's clit.

Maggie, gasped uncontrollably, "Aaaahhhhh, hah aha aha hah." In rapid succession.

"I think I've found your trouble spot Ms. Turner." Taisha said gleefully pressing harder.

In a cloud of unbridled pleasure, Maggie surrendered to a tidal wave of climactic pleasure that completely consumed her. In less than one-minute Taisha's finger overwhelmed her entire body.

Principal turner let out a series of high-pitched squeals that sent tingles through every skin cell in Taisha's body. She kept her finger mercilessly stimulating her stiff little pleasure button.

"Oh! hah! Oh! hah! Oh! hah! Oh! hah! Oh! hah!" Maggie's body spasmed in time with her squeals.

"One little finger brings a climax so quickly Ms. Turner. So much passion in you..."

"Oh, Ta, Ta, Taish, a! Oh! hah! Oh! hah! Oh! hah! Oh! hah! Oh! hah!" Maggie succumbed to unbridled pleasure.

Taisha pressed herself against Principal tuners trembling ass on the verge of cumming herself as her finger brought her fantasies to life. She fantasized countless times about moments like this, but reality exceeded her imagination. The warmth of Ms. Turners body against hers, the scent of her perfume, the feel of their cheeks touching, the sensation of Ms. Turners body spasming from head to toe from the touch of just one finger, were all more than she had imagined. She feared she was soaking through her pants; her pussy was ablaze with desire for the woman who had surrendered herself to one of Taisha's fingers.

As she felt Maggie's climax pass, she slid her finger back down the length of her slit slowly dragging it up and down. "Thank you, Ms. Turner, for the sexiest encounter of my life."

Maggie panted, catching her breath and speechless. She had never let herself go like this, ever! But even as she tried to get control of her thoughts, Taisha's finger continued to slide up and down her pussy. She found herself gyrating in rhythm with the finger, feeling her warm cum rubbing against her mons.

"Ms. Turner, my greedy little finger has a mind of its own. It wants more." Whispered Taisha as her finger curved and lunged into Maggie's pussy.

"Huh!" Barked Maggie. Thrusting herself against the penetrating finger.

"Oh wow, Ms. Turner. There's some real tightness hear we'll have to deal with." She moved her finger slowly in and out, Maggie mindlessly gyrated her hips in rhythm. "I've fantasized about being inside you Ms. Turner and once again you exceed expectations."

Suddenly Taisha pulled out. "No, please." Panted Maggie opening her eyes for the first time since Taisha told her to close them.

Maggie saw Taisha raise her hand toward her face and insert her wet finger into her mouth. "Mmmm." Sighed Taisha tasting Maggie's cum. "You taste even better than I imagined Ms. Turner." Her hand lowered and the finger returned to her warm wetness, sliding up and down her crack again.

Her back arched and she moaned thankful to have the finger back where it belonged. "You like that don't you Ms. Turner?"

Principle Turner's head pressed back on Taisha's shoulder. She tried to make herself say no, but she not only liked it but had to have it. She let out a long pulsating breath in a series of audible whimpering gasps.

"You're soaking wet and hot; I feel that passion bubbling out of you." Said Taisha in her own gasping whimpering voice. "I wish you could feel how wet you make me Ms. Turner..."

Maggie's hand instinctively slid up Taisha's thigh to feel it.

"No, you may not Ms. Turner. Put your hand back on my knee. This is about me pleasuring you. Do you understand?" She removed her finger again.

Maggie's blurted. "Yes!" She gripped Taisha's knee.

"Now that we have an understanding, would you like my finger back?" Asked Taisha tauntingly.

Maggie didn't answer but pressed her ass against Taisha's pussy and gyrated against her slowly. Taisha let out a grunt as the pressure smeared her juices against her swollen clit sending a jolt of pleasure that nearly made her cum in her pants.

"I need to hear you say it Ms. Turner..."

Maggie sensing, Taisha's excitement tried to turn the tables pressing harder against her.

"Say it Ms. Turner..." She panted.

Maggie remained silent trying to maintain a tiny semblance of control.

"If you don't tell my you want my finger back inside you, I will leave, and this will never happen again." Taisha said sternly, hoping beyond hope she was right.

"I want your finger inside of me please!" Said Maggie desperately.

Taisha responded. "I can't..." The finger slid back into her slit and they both sighed. "...Tell you how happy that makes me Ms. Turner."

Taisha continued the finger sliding up and down between her lips without pushing it inside. Maggie's hips gyrated hungrily begging for the finger. Taisha was also fighting for control as she knew if she let herself go, she would cum in her panties. She curled the finger and pushed it back in.

"See what happens when you ask nicely Ms. Turner?"

Maggie trembled and gaped "Y, Yes, ah, ah yyeesss." The finger plunged in and out firmly and steadily. She felt Taisha's cheek and smelled her perfume. Taisha felt like a heating pad against her back and she could feel the heat from Taisha's pussy as she ground her ass against her.

"This is just one finger Ms. Turner, and I can feel that dam springing another leak. A thousand ways to p, pleasure you" Maggie sensed Taisha struggling to speak from her grinding and picked up the pace. "Imagine what I could do with two." Maggie moaned loudly. "And the things I could do with my tongue."

"Hoah!" Maggie herd herself wail at a shocking volume, hips moving wildly.

"Oh shit." Said Taisha just loud enough for Maggie to hear. Taisha knew she would cum herself if Maggie kept grinding. She stopped moving her finger hoping it would slow Maggie down, but Maggie just gyrated faster and harder. That pushed Taisha over the edge. "Your gonna m, make, me, cu, Oh, Ms. T, turn, er!"

Taisha's finger never changed pace, despite her building orgasm. She wanted to demonstrate total control to Principal Turner, but the fluid sexy motion of Maggie's hips as she rubbed her ass against Taisha's pussy, while simultaneously fucking her finger, was too much to take. Her fantasy was coming true and she didn't want to hold back any longer. She needed Principle turner to make her cum.

"Oh fuck, Ms. Turner you're, gonna, make, me..." Taisha braced herself with her left-hand fingering Ms. Turner with her right. "Cu, cum with me Ta, Ta, Taisha. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!" Maggie squealed gripping Taisha's knees firmly.

Taisha's whole body stiffened but her middle finger never slowed as she spread her legs wide and pushed her pussy against Principal Turners firm ass. She exhaled short strong gasps onto Maggie's neck and ear, sending goosebumps down her back as she came a second time in just a few minutes.

Taisha panted, whispering as she came in her pants, "Ms. Turner, Ms. Turner, Ms. Turner..." Keeping time with Maggie's ass.

Maggie's orgasm passed, but she kept moving, making sure not to cut Taisha's orgasm short. When both climaxes passed, Taisha pulled out gently rubbing Maggie's slit again, and still only using her middle finger. Then she took it back to her mouth and licked it clean again.

Maggie leaned fully back against Taisha breathing slowly and deeply. She did have to admit, she felt very relaxed with no neck or back pain.

Taisha raised up pushing Maggie upright, so Maggie leaned forward. Next, Taisha slid her chair back, stood up and headed toward the door. Maggie sat there stunned, trying to figure out where Taisha was going.

"Ms. Turner, you are the first and only person to ever make me cum in my pants. I need to go home and shower, so I will let you get back to work. We made great progress today, I think we successfully released some of your tension. You should feel much better tonight. But, it's gonna be a long process to get you where you need to be." She gripped the knob and unbolted the door. Then she opened it, peeked out, and turned back to Maggie.

"Same time next Tuesday and I'll bring all my fingers." She wiggled them before sucking "the finger" again. "A week is a long time... Well, you know where to find me if you would like another session before then."

Taisha smiled and closed the door behind her. Maggie sat there sticky and wet, topless and ironically, more relaxed than she could recall. She sat there, in shock, trying to regroup and contemplating what to do next...

To be continued...