Supernatural Earth Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh..." Devon blinked, looking at the screen. "Is this legal, sir?"

"Absolutely," Tillis said. "The Breeders might've secured rights for those miserable vermin by making them a protected species, but they never secured their own rights and therefore the government regards their lives as forfeit. Why else do you think we keep them trapped in that thing downstairs? They're each criminals and are serving their time. The only difference between them and citizens is that citizens have rights. Breeders do not."

"Well, in that case sir..." Devon said, brightening up. He scanned the list. "Only one of them is black?"

Tillis shrugged. "It's all we have at the moment until more Breeders can be brought to justice."

"Hmmmm... Well, I've always wanted to fuck a white girl..." Devon said. "This one, here. She's got black hair like my wife's and she said that if we couldn't get a black girl to be a surrogate, a white one with the same hair and body type would work. She's hoping the kid turns out a beautiful mulatto."

"Excellent choice," Tillis said. "I'll have Doctor Barents apply the mind control and aphrodisiac serum to her so that she'll obey your every command. He's been making some amazing advances in that area. Anyway. We'll have her stay in your room here for the weeks you're on duty. Also, talk to the Doctor to get some Viagra and Fertility Supplements prescribed to you."

"Now, my kid isn't gonna have to be in that... thing... downstairs, is it?"

"Oh my God, no!" Tillis replied, horrified. "I would never subject a true, loyal human to that!" He shook his head. "No, the Breeder will stay in your quarters until she gives birth, then its back to the Prison for her. I'll be sure that you get full paternity leave once the child is born." He then gave Devon a pointed look. "Just make sure your wife does not know about the creature. Just tell her that we have a surrogate staying here for her own protection and leave it at that."

"You got it boss." Devon smiled.

*

Anna blinked as she stared up at the ceiling. She couldn't move her body no matter how much she tried and she wondered if this was the same thing that happened to Kaitlyn when she'd been pulled out yesterday. The fiery redhead was practically inconsolable as she mentally shared her experiences with everyone else inside the Prison Creature. Dominique and Kirsten had similar stories, just minus the mind control nectar that Kait had been forced to swallow.

I bet that's what that glob was that I was forced to swallow right before the Prison Creature released me... Anna thought. And now she'd have to do what Kait had gone though. I can do this... I'll just endure... she thought, mentally preparing herself for it.

Her body felt funny, however. She felt her body but yet she couldn't control it. Anna felt warm and fuzzy all over. And horny... God, I just want to fuck right now... she noted. I am just so, fucking horny all of a sudden. Her belly was twitching, just like she did when she was ovulating, and she'd had induced ovulation enough from her Lurker to know the sensation well. Her pussy felt very wet and her clit felt like the slightest touch would send her over the edge. Did they spike the nectar even more?

"Get up," a voice said. Anna recognized it as the voice of Dr. Barents who'd thrown them all into the Prison Creature at Tillis' command. "Go upstairs to room 323 and report to Devon, who will be your master for the next year."

Year! Anna's mind reeled as her body moved on its own. The only thing she could do was blink and move her eyes and that was about it. Oh God, what if I have to pee or something? Are they going to let me do that at least or will I need to get permission when they realize something? What if I'm in pain? Will I be able to tell them? This is not fair! These questions and more raged through her mind as she ascended the stairs up to the third floor.

When she got to room 323, a tall, muscular black man was standing there waiting for her. "Daymn girl, you fine," he smiled as he beckoned her in. "Lie your ass down on the bed so I can get to putting my child in you for my wife." It wasn't the only thing standing as his huge black cock was already standing on end, throbbing, as it waited for release.

Wait, what? Anna thought as her body walked over to the bed to crawl onto it and lie on her back. Oh my God! That's why I'm going to be out for a year... She thought with alarm as the pieces fell into place. He's going to breed me with a his own baby! Her eyes teared up as the realization hit her. And I won't even get to raise it! It'll go to some other woman!

Devon wasted no time in mounting her. She felt his cock spear her a moment later as it split her tight, wet pussy wide open. His monster of a cock filled her up like a Lurker's tentacle. He leaned over her, placing his hands on either side of her head as he looked down into her brown eyes. His hips started jamming into hers repeatedly as he fucked her hard and deep. Seconds later she felt his cum gush into her as it splattered all over her vagina and seeped up into her womb.

AAAHHHHHH! Anna yelled in her own mind while her mouth opened up into a soundless scream. All that came out was a tiny, choking sound as she helplessly looked up into his face while her body climaxed in time with his. Her pussy milked his large cock for every drop as it shot stream after stream of his seed into her. After a couple of minutes, their shared orgasm stopped.

"We ain't done by a long shot, babe," Devon smiled. "The doc gave me a cocktail that'll keep me hard and pumping out swimmers. So I'm staying inside ya until it's over.

Oh God... she croaked inside of her head as he proceeded to fuck her again.

***

CHAPTER 4: Adjusting to Reality.

AAHHHHHH!!! Patty screamed in her own mind as she tried to reassert control over her body and her predicament upon waking up. Help! Help! Oh My God this isn't a dream! Help me!

Hey! Another woman's voice said in her mind. The new girl is awake!

Help me! Patty asked in exasperation. What's happened to me? Where am I? Why do my tits feel like they're bloated and aching? Ohmygod... am I pregnant? Why does my belly feel like it's exploded?

Easy there, another's voice came. This one sounded older and soothing. Almost motherly. Calm down, we'll explain the best that we can.

Who are you? Patty asked.

I'm Mary, the motherly voice said. As to where you're at... well... that's a bit complicated. We're all prisoners here inside of this... creature... who makes us... well... birth things as a form of punishment.

But I haven't done anything wrong! Patty wanted to cry. I'm just a Master's Degree student!

Yes, and I used to be mayor of a town up north by the Canadian Border, Mary agreed with her. Many of us in here just had the unfortunate luck to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Who was that other girl? How many of you are in here?

You make twenty-one. We only have twenty in here at the moment since they have yet to return Anna. We don't know what happened to her. Do you? Mary gave Patty a mental image as to what Anna looked like.

No, I don't know her. The only people I saw was that Tillis guy and the three guys who made some scorpion shove it's tail up my ass and hoo-hah.

Seekers. That was a Seeker, dear. It's what they use to capture us. Mary said. Let me introduce you to the others and then we'll give you a rundown of what's been going on with us.

*

Tillis had an itch that he needed to be scratched in a bad way. As much as he wanted to go upstairs and fuck his wife, the doctors had said that since she was a high-risk pregnancy that she shouldn't engage in any sexual activity for the duration. Dumb, the whole lot of them. After all, they said that *I* was the one who was infertile... I showed them all they were wrong. Regardless, he didn't want to risk the life of the child who would one day succeed him in his work just as he had succeed his mentor. Tillis had a legacy to leave to his heir and didn't want to screw things up.

So that left the breeders downstairs. He stalked down to the basement and into the control room. He glanced at the retrieval rooms that had been constructed on the opposite end of the pool. I'll have the contractors come back and renovate those into brothel rooms. I can make some serious money off of the breeders by whoring them out to the troops instead of just reserving them for good conduct rewards. He thought. Morale would definitely improve. And he might, just might, even go so far as to allow his Werewolves, or Hounds as he's been calling the fleabags just to demean them, access to the brothel. It'd keep them from bitching, moaning, and howling about their predicament at all hours of the night, that's for sure.

In the meantime, he wanted to fuck. He looked over the monitors of girls. He settled on a redheaded, curvy MILF named Kimberly. Punching in the commands, he made sure that her body was put back to it's original form before tapping the release command. There was no way he'd be fucking a woman with that alien goo inside of her. Then he walked over to the waiting room. He'd fuck the conservative, soccer mom, member of the Newhaven Assembly down here and then toss her ass right back in.

By the time he got to the room, the tentacles placed Kimberly onto the flat tiled floor as she coughed and sputtered from having her mouth and throat free of the one that gave her life while she was inside the prison creature. She managed to roll over to her stomach and get up onto all fours before looking up at him. "Tillis..." she sneered at him.

Tillis smiled. He'd deliberately kept the mind control serum out of her system before releasing her just so that he could see what she'd say. "Hm, so you know my name. Interesting. How'd you hear it? You were under the control of a Seeker when you came to me."

"One of your guards had a big mouth. I heard enough in the few moments when I was being transferred from one monster to another," Kim said, glaring at him. "This is kidnapping and this is illegal!"

"Not anymore. All breeders who help the aliens in that lake of yours no longer have any rights. Our new president saw to that." He sneered at her in triumph. "You're a politician, which means you know how to make a deal. Tell me where there are more Lurkers at and I'll let you go."

Kim let out a hollow laugh. "I can see that you're not a politician because no politician would make such a blatantly empty offer like that." Her eyes darted down to his crotch that he'd been trying discreetly, although unsuccessfully, trying to massage within his pocket. "We both know why I'm here. Get on with it already."

"Hmph," Tillis snorted in amusement. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you."

"Please," Kim rolled her eyes. "If being in that thing hasn't broke me, you certainly won't, little man."

Tillis spread his arms, "Do I look little to you? Sure, I'm a bit on the fat size but no one could call me little."

She stood up and looked him in the eyes. "I was referring to your obvious penis size if you have to resort to raping women in order to get laid," she said with a defiant, wry smile.

Snarling at the insolence, Tillis took two steps forward and slapped her hard across the face, sending her tumbling back down to the ground. He whipped his belt out and lashed out with it, catching her on the thigh. Kim hissed in pain but didn't give him the satisfaction of crying out. He was on her again within a second, looping his belt around her neck and cinching it tight.

Kim gasped and her hand flew to her neck to try and loosen it up. Tillis fed it through the buckle to hold it in place as he sat on her chest and whipped his fat cock out. He then pulled back on the belt, forcing her head up as he shoved it into her mouth. "Don't even think about biting, bitch, or I will kill you."

She twisted her head and spat it out. "You won't kill me."

"No?" Tillis asked, arching a questioning eyebrow.

"No."

"And why, pray tell, do you think that?"

"Because," she laughed, looking up at him. "You have to assert your control over me. You have to satisfy your weak ego by proving to me that you're stronger. That's why." She spat at him. She only succeeded in getting a patch of his pubic hair wet just to the side of his cock. "You're so insecure to the point that the only way you can get it up is by beating me. The only way you can win is if I cry, if I beg for mercy, if I plead for you to stop, or if I try and make a deal with you. You can't do that if I'm dead."

Tillis slapped her hard across the face twice in quick succession with his hand, snapping her head back and forth. Then he rose off of her long enough to roll her over and get her up onto all fours. Kneeling behind her, he then jammed his cock up into her pussy. Kim grunted as her body jerked and her pussy was stretched by his manhood. When he started fucking her hard and fast from behind, he started spanking her ass with his free hand as hard as possible. Even then, Kim only let out the occasional grunt or hiss of pain. When he finally came inside of her, she didn't give him the satisfaction of acknowledging it.

"Gah!" Tillis growled, taking his belt off of her neck once he was finished. He then kicked her in the ribs and prodded her back towards the pool doorway. It didn't help that she was mitigating his anger by crawling back towards the pool already. Once there he gave her one final push on the ass with his boot to send her into the water. The tentacles took her back into the Prison Creature from there. "Fucking bitch..." he growled.

When he got these rooms renovated to be a brothel, he'd make sure that she'd be the first client. We'll see how strong her resolve is once the Hounds have a turn with her...

*

Inside the Prison Creature, they'd made it through the initial round of introductions and standard Q&A when Kim's mind piped in with an alarming thought. Something's happening to my body! My belly is emptying out and my breasts are shrinking back to normal. She reported in a calm, almost detached, manner.

They might be taking you out. Mary replied. Let us know if you see Anna when you get back.

Ha! "IF" I get back, you mean? Kim's voice laughed ruefully. Then she was gone.

What happened to her? Patty asked in fright.

They're starting to take us out in order to "punish" us further, according to Kait, Dominique, and Kirsten, Mary told her. They're probably doing the same with Kim. We're all going to have to get used to the idea that any one of us is probably going to be going out at any given time.

Yeah... Kait's mind let out a hollow laugh, that's a nice euphemism for saying that we're going to be raped.

Is it really any different than what they're doing to us in here? Mary shot back.

Yes, actually, it is! Kait's mind-voice seemed to rise in anger. You see, whenever I was with my Lurker, it was by choice. In this thing, I can at least lie to myself and pretend. When they took me upstairs and I had even less control of my body than I do now, THAT sucked. THAT was truly worse.

Why can't we control this thing? Patty asked. I mean, we can hear each other's thoughts, so why can't we use our minds to try and get out?

There was a long pause as everyone seemed to contemplate the question. It was Becky that spoke up. We've tried. There's some kind of master brain that feeds off of all of us. Fiona said. It controls us and tells us when our bodies need to breed those creatures. The rest of the time it keeps us in this kind of limbo. When the orgasms start and you can't think straight, you'll know that it's breeding time.

That, Becky added, and you'll hear this loud voice in your head that hurts if you try and resist it.

Has this thing ever moved before? Patty wondered.

Once, we were in a warehouse first. We were then attacked by something that looks a lot like the biomass that makes up this creature, Fiona explained. Then whoever is on the outside gave the order for us to move so it enveloped us into these pods with a clear film over it into this old swimming pool that we're now in.

Why the glass, or film, or whatever it is? It's not like we can see out.

No, but they can see in, Fiona said. I used to work on this project with Doctor Barents. He wanted a clear view of whoever was inside of this thing. My guess now is that he just wanted to jack off to the view of a naked woman.

Have you all tried moving since?

Uh... no.

Let's try now! Patty said as she started thinking Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!

Nothing happened.

UGH! A new woman's voice came up. Men suck! It was Kim.

Kim! Are you okay? Mary asked with concern.

I'm fine. I've survived far worse from my first husband. Raymond Tillis decided that he wanted to try and break me. HA! As if... Kim replied. I didn't go far. Just to those rooms off to our left where he decided to take me for a quickie. He did, however, confirm what Kait, Kris, and Dominique told us earlier.

And you're just okay with this? Kirsten's exasperated voice suddenly called out.

Like I said, I've survived worse...

You know, Kait said, I'm with the new girl. Let's try to get the fuck out of here! We can all go back to Newhaven.

We don't even know where 'here' is, Mary pointed out.

Come on, let's try. What do we have to lose? We can figure out where to go and what to do once we get out!

*

Out in the control room, Dr. Barents frowned as his monitors and instruments showed unusual neural activity within the creature. "What the hell?" he muttered as he started looking into it. After a few minutes he saw that a couple of the girls were moving on their own accord. "Well that shouldn't be happening..." He reached over to his master control panel and pressed a button that he had marked 'Punish' for just such an occasion.