Supernatural Earth Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll hold you to that, Siren," Ashley quipped with a wink.

*

Two hours later Samantha was back inside the Prison Creature. With the Ancient One now firmly in control of it, he inserted a tentacle into Samantha to extract the Angelic Seed from her body and to insert it up into Jasmine and Natalia. In preparation, their bodies had already been reverted back to their normal states as opposed to the overly pregnant state that Tillis insisted that all of the 'prisoners' stay in.

AHHHHHHHH! Jasmine and Natalia cried out in unison as they both climaxed hard from the Angelic Seed being blown up into their wombs. No sooner than it was inside of them, they were ejected from the Prison Creature. Cold water hit their naked bodies and soon the specialized tentacle came out from between their legs to start the transformation process. The pink latex-like skin covered their bodies from head to toe and burrowed its way into every orifice they had. As instructed, they both held their breath until the tentacle worked its way into the mouths, down their throats, and into their stomach and lungs. Once the process was over, they too looked like they were in full body pink latex suits.

Wow! This feels weird! Jasmine thought.

Yeah, but it also feels amazing! Natalia thought right back to her. I feel like all someone has to do is touch me and I'll cum.

Yeah, that seems to be the way I can get energy. I don't even have to eat or drink anymore. All I have to do is fuck in order to get sustenance. Samantha explained.

Sorta like a succubus? Natalia asked.

That, or a Siren like the Vampires just called me. Okay, let's get the girls out that are coming with us... Samantha thought as she triggered the release sequence. Swim to the surface and get out of the pool. I'll keep the Prison Creature at bay until you're out.

With that declaration, Patty, Fiona, Dominique, Becky, and Kirsten were all released. It had been generally agreed upon that those five were either the most important or the most vulnerable. Patty and Fiona would deny Tillis critical information while Becky, Kirsten, and Dominique were the ones who were not dealing well with, essentially, being whores for the Hunters and Werewolves.

Once they were on the surface, Natalia and Jasmine helped them all to their feet and kept them off to the side. Samantha then exited the creature and swam out. With one last pang of regret, she looked back towards the pool. I wish we could get you all this time.

Just promise us you'll try and come back for us, at least! Mary's voice came back, having been elected their ad hoc mayor of the creature. And tell Newhaven what has happened to us!

We will! Samantha promised. Then she looked upwards. It was time to get Anna.

***

CHAPTER 8: Escape!

Something was up. Anna felt the minds of seven of the girls disconnect from hers downstairs. They'd all cried out her name earlier and she wondered what was going on. She couldn't sleep with all the commotion going on downstairs.

Then there was a knock at the door. Frowning as normally people just barged right in, she got up and opened the door. There was a woman there in a pink latex bodysuit. The form shifted until Anna could make out the smiling face of a human woman with blonde hair who was just as naked as she was. "Hi! I'm Samantha and we're leaving."

Anna had a ton of questions that she couldn't voice. Samantha reached up to cover Anna's mouth and then Anna felt a glob of nectar spurt from Samantha's hand into her mouth. Anna sputtered and gagged but then she felt the block lift from her mind. "Oh my God! I can talk on my own again!" She looked at Samantha with astonishment all over her face.

"Yup! Let's go!" Samantha said beckoning for Anna to follow.

"But Devon... he's going to flip when I'm not here..."

"Don't worry about him," Samantha said reassuringly, pointing up at the cameras that were in the halls and the room. "I have an idea on how to deal with him. For now, we're blowing this joint." She led Anna back downstairs to the others where she saw five others. They made quick introductions and Anna realized that for as long as they'd been connected mentally she never knew what they looked like in person.

Samantha, Jasmine, and Natalia led the six others out the side stairwell that went outside. Then Samantha gingerly led them through the wards, up and over the walls, and out into the woods. Once there, they each took two liberated girls each. Sam had to cradle Anna in her arms while Kirsten rode piggy-back. Then they ran out at breakneck speed.

When they hit about the five mile mark, they were astonished to see four men appear alongside of them, each of them looking like each one of the seasons. "Pull over!" the guy looking like he was Jack Frost called out with a grin.

"Who..." Samantha gaped at him.

"Aden Parker sent us," the guy looking like a Summer God said. "We have a portal for you."

"The Ancient One, through Aden, has been keeping us in the loop." Winter Guy said. When the group of girls stopped, the Spring and Autumn guys opened up a portal that Samantha could see Newhaven on the other end.

"We can get them all then!" Natalia gasped.

"Well, we can get more, anyway," Winter conceded. "I imagine that once reveille sounds at the compound here shortly, you're going to be up to your ass in Hunters. So go! Run back and get more, we'll cover the portal."

Samantha, Natalia, and Jasmine set their six down, who were promptly hustled through, and then ran back to the compound.

*

They managed to get nine more in two trips before the Hunters caught on to what was going on. It was Dr. Barents who'd come down early to study the creature when Samantha and her two new Sirens were coming out with three more, leaving Kait, Mary, and Kimberly inside the creature. Barents sounded the alarm and Samantha proceeded to snap his neck. Then she went to work smashing all of the equipment in the control room out of hopes that the three inside would somehow be able to gain control of it.

Then it was a running battle all the way back to the portals where the four Fae Guardians made a heroic last stand. The Summer Guardian deflected a blow that would've ended the Winter Guardian while both the Autumn and Spring Guardians were taken down under a barrage of magical bolts fired from the hands of pursuing Magi. The Summer and Winter Guardians managed to wisk the bodies of their fallen comrades away while closing the portals behind them.

It was the Winter Guardian that started performing CPR on the Autumn Guardian. "Dammit L'Fall! Don't you fucking do this to me!"

The Autumn Guardian, L'Fall, sputtered and coughed as life was temporarily breathed back into his body. "You... humans... so emotional..." he coughed again, some luminescent stuff that Samantha assumed was blood coming out. "But also so noble... I see it clearly now..." There was more coughing as he doubled over. "Worry not, Daniel of Winter, I will be reborn from the circle of stars. This is just a moment... that... will... pass..." Then he was gone.

Daniel threw back his head with a pained look on his face. The Summer Guardian came over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "How's Sprig?" Daniel asked him. Summer just shook his head sadly. "Goddamn it all..." he swore.

"I'm sorry," Samantha said in a tiny voice. "I... I thought that we could..."

"No," Daniel shook his head and sliced the air with his hand. "Don't. Don't apologize. We knew what we were doing. It could've been a lot worse and might have been if our Maidens had been here as well. We got all but three out of the Prison Creature, that's more than we could've hoped for."

*

To say that Raymond Tillis was pissed off would've been putting things mildly. His head researcher was now dead, the control room for the Prison Creature was destroyed, he had no Seekers as he hadn't had the Breeders birth new ones yet, the Breeders and his two researchers were gone, his miserable mutts dragged their feet so much on the pursuit that he had to wake the witches up to give chase, and one of his senior guards' baby mama was missing.

The only consolation was that he still had three Breeders left inside the creature; the two politicians and the original Breeder that he'd initially tossed in. Dr. Barents had been the brains of the operation and he hoped that the Magi would be able to reassert some control over it. Even now they were downstairs doing their voodoo hexes and wards but it would take time. Time that Tillis didn't have to spare.

"I'll just have to go on to the next operation without Seekers..." he muttered as he poured over the maps of known Lurkers in the area. The damn Breeders were pumping them out as fast as Tillis could find them and kill them. It didn't take a genius to know where all of his Breeders went to. They all flocked to that godforsaken town up north; Newhaven.

Wanting to vent some frustration, Tillis picked up the phone and dialed some numbers. When he got a secretary on the other end he shouted at her to put her boss on the line. A moment later, the man he wanted to yell at was there. "Do you think that you've won or something?"

"Ahhh, Raymond, it's been a while hasn't it?" Aden Parker said on the other end. Tillis swore he was smiling. "It's been, what, a year and a half since we last sent you packing?"

"I still have three of your Breeders inside of my creature and once I pry them out I'm going to make sure they know the meaning of the word 'suffering' you bastard!" Tillis screamed.

"Here's the thing about threats," Aden replied calmly, "they actually have to carry some weight to them. You see, they volunteered to stay behind. They were the three that decided that they could best handle whatever torment you could throw at them and believe me, we told them all of the worst case scenarios that we could come up with."

"You think that you're so clever, don't you?" Tillis snarled. "I can still hurt you."

"Not directly," Aden corrected him. "What we have here is Mutually Assured Destruction right now. You have Humans on a homicidal kick, Werewolf slaves, mutated creatures that you force our women to birth for you, and Magis who are really fucking powerful. What I have are Humans who are fighting to live, Vampires, Fae, Lurkers, and Minotaurs."

Tillis wasn't sure he'd heard him right. "You have... WHAT?"

"Oh yeah, you probably didn't get the memo from out west yet. I figured that they would've told you by now. One of their tribes sought asylum with us and three more quickly followed suit. I've also sent out emissaries to the Merfolk who have responded very favorably to my invitation. It's also safe to say that I have the Angelics on my side since, you know, my brother."

"Well I have something that you don't have," Tillis said, rallying his comeback.

"Do tell."

"Why would I do that? That would ruin the surprise." Tillis sneered. "Until then, sleep tight and know that one day there will be a reckoning."

"Of that, we can agree on."

***

CHAPTER 9: Relaying the Message.

Samantha entered the house cautiously. "Excuse me? Mister Donald?" she called out. A grizzled, older man who looked like he made his trade as a handyman came out of a side room, making her jump. "Sorry to barge in like this but I was told to find you here."

Don glowered, "By who?" Then he looked her up and down. "You're that blonde that shacked up with Sherriff Zander and his wife who just brought all them girls back, aren't you."

"Yes, sir," Samantha nodded.

"But you didn't bring back my wife."

"I'm... I'm sorry, sir, I tried."

"Should've tried harder," he snapped, making her wince. "Look, I'm sorry, it's a good thing that you did. It really is. It's just that... I want my wife back. Our boy, Bobby, just came of age and he's just as tore up as I am about it."

"Yeah," Samantha agreed. "I saw him just now down at the town hall lending a hand. He's been a great help getting everyone checked out and resettled."

Don snorted. "I reckon he's more checking out the pretty girls who are naked more than anything." he laughed ruefully. "So why'd you come here, girl?"

"Your wife..." Samantha said. He froze at that. "She wanted me to give you a message. Well, relay one, anyway."

"A message? What kind of message?"

"You might want to sit down for this, sir," Samantha said, guiding him over to a lounge chair. "This might be a little weird."

"After what all I've seen over the past two years, nothing will surprise me."

"This might," Samantha said, sitting him down and taking a couple of steps back. She then relaxed, closed her eyes, and took some deep breaths. Then her body started to morph and reshape itself. Don watched in shock as the young girl's naked body changed to that of an older woman's. Blonde hair changed to red and the face twisted and contorted into something more familiar.

"Kim?" He breathed, scarcely believing it. "Is that really you?"

Kimberly, using Samantha's body as an avatar, smiled at her husband. When she spoke, her voice was dead on. "Hi honey," she said. "I probably don't have much time so I asked Samantha to do this for us. I wanted you to understand exactly what was happening to me, Mary, and one of the Caretakers named Kaitlyn who are still prisoners here."

"How is this possible?"

"I don't entirely understand it myself. Samantha said that it has something to do with the Lurker that's in the Newhaven Lake. They're learning more each day on what they can do with Samantha and her Sirens, as they're calling themselves now." Kim said. "We're using the psychic connection through the Lurker to do this and the Magi are in the process of constructing wars around the Prison Creature we're in to cut off the connection."

"I don't get it. How...?" Don started.

Kimberly took two steps forward and placed a finger on her husband's mouth. "Quiet, you big oaf. What part of 'I don't have a lot of time' don't you get?" She then leaned forward, took his face into her hands, and kissed him deeply. "Don... Tillis here has forced me into this thing to birth more of those scorpions that took me away from you. They're called Seekers. Then, he forced me to serve as a brothel whore for the Werewolf pack that he has enslaved."

"That fucking bastard... I'll kill him!"

Smiling, Kimberly kissed him again. "I knew that you'd say something like that. You're my hero... my knight in shining armor. You always have been. But relax, he can't do anything worse than what Billy did to me and Bobby all those years ago and we both know what you did to Billy. Forcing me to fuck a bunch of Werewolves when they're in their animal form is tame in comparison. So for right now, just rest assured, that I'm as safe as I can be."

Her face then fell. "Don... I also wanted you to know that when given the chance to escape, I didn't take it. Please don't be mad with me. But I just couldn't. I couldn't go when I knew that there was the possibility that others would be left behind and, you know me; once a Marine, always a Marine. That, and I knew that the Werewolves might've been punished as well and I couldn't in good conscience leave them to suffer. Some of them are no older than Bobby is! I couldn't do that to them." She looked up at her husband with tears in her eyes.

Don gave her a brave smile. "I know, hon. I'm proud of ya. Honestly, I figured it would've been something like that."

"Promise me something, honey?" Kim asked.

"Anything," Don said at once.

"Find happiness with someone. I don't know how long I'll be in here and while I'm in here I can live forever. It's something about the Lurkers that keeps their people perpetually young."

"It's the nectar," Don supplied. "Aden says that it's the Lurker's way of saying thank you to humans that help them. And by God I'll wait for eternity if I have to for you to get out of that thing! If I have to be a Caretaker to do it I'll be out here when you get freed!"

"At least promise me that you'll find someone to sleep with?" Kim asked with a wan smile. She then reached down and cupped his manhood through his jeans which was already hard underneath. Probably from seeing a naked girl followed by his naked wife. "I want this to work when we are together again. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," Don smiled with a tip of a invisible hat.

Kimberly looked up as if searching for something over top of her. "They're almost done. I can feel the connection slipping... I want to enjoy you one last time before they break it." she said in a worried voice. She then grabbed at his jeans, undoing his belt and opening up his fly. Then she took his hardness out and dropped to her keens to suck on him.

"Oh God..." Don croaked at the suddenness of the blowjob.

Once she had her husband's cock sufficiently lubed from her saliva, Kimberly climbed up onto his lap and sank down onto it. She then placed her hands onto his shoulders, arched her back to thrust her breasts into his face, and rode him hard and fast. Don suckled on one of her tits while grabbing her ass and squeezing while she fucked him.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," Kim chanted as she felt his cock inside of her. "OOOOHHHH GOD!" she cried out as she climaxed, clamping down onto his manhood as hard as possible.

"FUCK!" Don swore as his cock exploded deep inside of her. He hadn't came that hard in years and it felt wonderful. Their bodies shook and trembled together in the throes of the orgasm so much that they clutched each other while they rode it out.

"I love you..." Kim said in a tiny voice next to his ear as they held each other.

"I love you too, babe," Don said pulling her back so that he could see her. Only it was Samantha that was there, instead of Kim. "What the... bring her back!"

"I'm sorry," Samantha said with a sad look. "I-I lost the connection. She's gone." She wanted to cry along with him just seeing the pain and sorrow on his face. Even though his cock was still inside of her, she gathered him up into her embrace and let him cry out his anguish on her shoulder.

*

Kimberly kept a poker face on the entire time she was marched from the Prison Creature up to Tillis' office. Even though the Magi had managed to sever the psychic connection to the Ancient One, they still didn't have enough control over it to make it do what they wanted. As a result, Kim still had control over her mind and body, which was now looking ten years younger when she was in her prime. She knew what was coming which was why she wanted a younger body so that she'd be able to keep up. I'll give them a whole new meaning to the term Cougar... she thought wryly.

Tillis glowered at her from across his desk. "When I can command my creature again, I'm going to make it fuck you until eternity so that you and your two friends can birth me an army of Seekers." he said. "Until then, I'm just going to make you birth more mongrels for me to use. Once my Hounds are done with you, you're going to beg me to be tossed back into the creature." he chortled. "Nothing to say now?"

Smiling, Kim said, "I'd say 'fuck you' but I doubt your tiny penis is large enough to satisfy me anymore. After all, once you go Lurker and Werewolf, you don't go back." Her smile broadened at Tillis' murderous look.

"Throw her in the pound!" Tillis said with a dismissive jerk of his hand.

The guards marched her outside to the distant barn structure in the back corner of the compound. There they placed her head and hands into a pillory that had recently been constructed in the center of the barn among all of the different stalls. She was keeling on a mattress that she assumed was going to be her home for some time. Three of the Magi women were there, chanting something before putting some kind of sigil on the back of her neck. "It's done," one of them said. "She cannot go past the confines of this barn until we release her."