Supernatural Earth Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine, she's staying in the stocks here until each of the mutts fuck her." one of the two guards said before turning to address the pack of Werewolves that were all giving them curious looks. "Each and every one of you males is to fuck her tonight. Only after the last one has cum inside of her can you let her loose. After that, at least two of your males, each night, are to fuck her until we take her from here. Failure to do so will mean that we will take one of your females to put inside of the Prison Creature. Got it?"

The Werewolves all watched the Guards and the Magi leave before their attention then shifted towards Kimberly. "Well?" she called out. "Don't just sit there looking stupid; who's first?" When none of them moved, she let out a disgusted 'ugh' and rolled her eyes. "If it's a permission thing, then I grant it. Come over here and fuck me already! I'll be more than happy, and proud, to birth your young. It can't be any worse than those damn Seekers." She then spied one Werewolf that looked familiar. "Seff! Is that you? Get your ass over here!"

Seff padded over and regarded her. "They do not want to. They want to retain whatever honor they have left by refusing Tillis." he explained.

"Commendable... and I told you that I'm not allowing your women to be tossed into that thing," Kimberly glared up at him. She then glanced down at his massive member that was hanging down in front of her. "Now get that cock up here so I can suck it," she said in her best commanding voice.

Seff looked at the pack and then down at her. Shrugging, Seff brought his cock up to her lips where she greedily took it into her mouth and sucked it to life. She gave him as good of a blowjob, if not better, than the one she gave her husband while she possessed Samantha's body. Once she got Seff good and hard, Seff got more into it. He then moved around behind her to mount her. He placed his hands on top of the wooden pillory and drove his cock deep into her pussy.

"AH GOD YES!" She cried out. "That's right! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, loud enough to make sure whatever guards outside were hearing her. "Make me your little Werewolf whore!" Seff, still being young, managed only a couple of thrusts before he came deep inside of her.

Once he was done, the rest of the pack lined up to fuck her one after the other all though the night amid her erotic cries of ecstasy and pleasure. Once the last one was done, she gladly curled up to sleep in between two of the single males, feeling safer among them than she ever did around Tillis and his guards.

***

CHAPTER 10: Clean up.

Jaclynn cried into her wine glass not for the first time since Devon told her the sad news that their baby mama had run away on them a month ago. What kind of person could be so cruel as to take their child like that after agreeing to being a surrogate mother? Devon's paycheck paid for the bitch and she took the money, and their child, and ran. Jaclynn swore that if she ever found the bitch, she'd make her pay. Since Anna ran away, Devon had been working tons of overtime to cope just as Jaclynn had been diving into a glass of wine each night. While Devon might've given up, Jaclynn was using their funds to hire a private investigator to find Anna and to bring the baby back. The baby would be due soon and Jaclynn wanted to be there when it was born.

There was a knock at the door. Jaclynn looked at the time and wondered who it was this late at night. She opened the door to her investigator. "Sam!" she exclaimed. "I wasn't expecting you!" Jaclynn figured that the private eye was alright for a white girl.

Samantha smiled at Jaclynn. She was playing the part to the hilt even wearing a trench coat. "I found out where Anna is. But I also found out the circumstances into her disappearance. Its... troubling. Can I come it?"

"Yes! Yes! Please!" Jaclynn ushered her in and over to the dining room where they sat. "Where is she? Where's my baby?"

"Hold on, let me tell you what I found out." Samantha said, placing her briefcase down on the table to open it up. "First off; Anna wasn't a willing surrogate like you thought. She was a prisoner... a sex slave..."

"What?"

"Devon had her prisoner at his boss' estate where he forcibly had sex with her and impregnated her against her will."

"No! That's not right!" Jaclynn protested. "He said that he put his sperm into a cup and they did the artificial insemination that way."

Samantha held up a hand. "I don't expect you to believe my word on it. I do, however, have the evidence that I uncovered here." She pulled out an iPad and started the video on it while then taking out surveillance photographs of Devon not only doing the deed with Anna but of him holding her down and screwing her in various positions. The video was showing the first encounter.

"Daymn girl, you fine," a naked Devon said as he beckoned Anna in. "Lie your ass down on the bed so I can get to putting my child in you for my wife."

Devon wasted no time in mounting her. He leaned over her, placing his hands on either side of her head as he looked down into her brown eyes. His hips started jamming into hers repeatedly as he fucked her hard and deep for a few minutes until he came.

"We ain't done by a long shot, babe," Devon smiled. "The doc gave me a cocktail that'll keep me hard and pumping out swimmers. So I'm staying inside ya until it's over." Then he was fucking her again... and again... and again...

"Why she just laying like that?" Jaclynn asked. "That don't look too forced to me..." She said, holding on to a thin thread of hope that Anna was really seducing her husband.

"An experimental mind control drug that Devon's boss is developing," Samantha said, producing research papers. "Anna had no control over her actions and they kept her prisoner there until the drug wore off and she managed to escape.

"Oh my God..." Jaclynn said in shock. Then anger boiled up. "Oh my God! He fucking lied to me!" She then was going though the pictures of Devon having sex with Anna throughout various stages of the pregnancy and even sleeping in the same bed as her. In each picture Anna had the same, expressionless look on her face that only backed up the story. "That fucking bastard said he was only checking up on her each week! He never told me he was screwing the bitch! I'll fucking kill him!" She started shaking her head. "Nuh-uh... Mmm-hmmm.. we through! I'm gonna kill him!"

Samantha placed a hand onto Jaclynn's forearm in support. "There is no need for you to do that. I have... shall we say... friends... who can do that. What I need to know from you, though, is are you serious about still wanting the baby?"

"What?" Jaclynn blinked. "Of course I am! I still want to be a mother! Why?"

"Because, Anna is going to need help raising that baby and if you're sincere, she's willing to have you live with her to help her." Samantha smiled. "The arrangements are all made. All you have to do is say yes and pack your bags. I can have movers here tomorrow to pack you up and leave."

"She'd.... she'd do that for me?" Jaclynn asked. "Why? Devon raped her! Why would she want me?"

"Because she thinks that you're both victims of Devon's cruelty and that there's no reason for you to suffer for what your husband did behind your back."

"Then let's go! I'm gonna help that girl raise our baby!"

*

At a bar in the town just outside the compound, Devon was looking at two fine ass, petite white girls playing pool by themselves across the room. It was a relatively quiet night and there were only a couple of scattered patrons. Ever since Anna disappeared and he had to break the news to Jaclynn, Devon had been putting in more hours and drowning his sorrows here. Every so often he'd make eye contact with the girls and they'd whisper to each other and giggle before resuming their game.

Ah fuck it... he thought. Maybe I can get one of these bitches knocked up and we can start again. Devon picked up his beer and walked over. "Hellloooo ladies," he said in his smooth voice.

"Hiee," they said as one.

"Want some company? Maybe I can show you some tricks?"

"Well, we were just about to leave," one said.

"But we're in the motel next door. Wanna come party with us?"

Devon smiled. This was easier than he thought. He gestured for them to lead the way and they each got under one of his arms and they walked out together. Devon let his arms drape over their shoulders to cup one of their tits. To his surprise, they just smiled and giggled at him. Man, this is almost TOO easy!

Laughing, swaying, and giggling, they made their way to the hotel room where one of the girls pulled Devon in, her hands in his, while the other closed and locked the door behind them. "I'm Jasmine," the girl holding his hands said before she pulled him in for a kiss.

"I'm Natalia," the other one said, sidling up behind him to run her hands up and down the front of his body. She wound up at his pants, taking his belt off for him before hopping up onto the bed.

"I'm Devon," he said as he sat down on the side of the bed. He motioned towards Jasmine and had her kneel in front of him before pointing towards his crotch.

"No," Jasmine said playfully.

"No?" Devon asked, his voice taking a dangerous edge.

"No, you're not Devon," Jasmine said.

"You're just Dead." Natalia finished the sentence before looping his belt over his head and cinching as far closed as it would go. She planted her foot into his back as she yanked it back hard to cut off his airflow.

Devon gasped for air as he started scratching at his neck. As he started to black out he saw Jasmine's smiling face. "The Parkers send their regards," she said right before his world went dark forever.

***

THE END.

Supernatural Earth continues in "The Creature Below - Omnibus 03"