The Prison Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2

When the male prison was planned and the fortress changed over to women, it was decided that certain facilities should be shared between the two rather than doubling up. So with the harbour area needing storage capacity for housing building materials for the new prison a large warehouse was built. Once the prison had been completed the warehouse was split into four sections. One part for general storage of equipment, one part for food storage, one for food preparation and finally one part as a laundry. The main meal for both prisons was actually prepared at the warehouse and then delivered to the prisons in the late afternoon. A small meal was prepared for lunch and also delivered to the prisons. All each prison had to do was heat the food up in time for the early evening meal and serve it.

Each prison held its own stores of breakfast food which were replenished weekly from the main warehouse. They also had a large deepfreeze unit which held a three day supply of frozen food. The catering facility in the harbour area employed about a dozen staff, the laundry had 6 staff and with the few tradesmen like a couple of electricians and plumbers, a carpenter together with a few fishermen the little village had grown slowly to then include the café and the pub. Some of the wardens from both prisons preferred living in the village and indeed some who had reached retirement age had stayed on. There wasn't any provision for schooling so there were few married couples and none with children.

Warden Knight took the prisoners through to the dining area and explained that there was a choice of meal between ordinary and vegetarian. They could select one and also a dessert and then sit at one of the tables to eat. After the meal was over they were told that they could now socialise with the other prisoners until bedtime at 9pm but to be aware that they needed to have partnered up by the end of the week, so to that end the four inmates whose partners had returned that same day to the mainland would be sleeping in the same three cells that they had been shown earlier. Whilst the prisoners didn't look exactly thrilled they all made their way up to the leisure room on the top floor and over the next hour or so managed to break the ice and talk to one another. They had no idea that the wardens of the block had all had some fun in coming up with their forecast of who would match with who.

The four inmates who had lost their partners were obviously the centre of attention because they themselves wanted to get a new partner sorted out as soon as possible and to pick the most suitable before anyone else did, but the newcomers equally wanted to hear more about what life at the prison entailed. Before the 9pm bedtime, the newcomers following the lead of their experienced colleagues, went back downstairs to the changing area where they stripped off and put their clothes in the locker. Back upstairs they got into bed naked and waited for the lights to be turned off. With the long day over it wasn't surprising that they all fell asleep very quickly.

*****

It was not quite as inactive in the cells back in block C. Shortly after lights out, Patty made her way to the bed of her partner Geraldine. They had agreed this arrangement earlier on in the evening and also who was going to do what. It was actually Patty's turn to use the strap-on so she had stepped into the harness, pulling the attached dildo up before tightening the waist belts and then walked through to Geraldine's bed in a different cell of the block. It always seemed strange to walk along and have an erect cock sticking forward but she also found it quite exciting even though she had done it many times before.

Geraldine was waiting uncovered on her bed and Patty went through the usual procedure of starting off lying on top and spending a couple of minutes kissing her partner. She then slowly knelt up between Geraldine's wide spread legs and gently placed kisses slowly from the breasts down past to the stomach to the cunt. Once there she started to move her tongue slowly from top to the bottom of the entrance, holdings the lips open with her fingers. When she felt Geraldine start to stir she concentrated on flicking the clitoris with her tongue and wiggling the finger that she had inserted up the soft passage. Patty knew that a quickie was not going to please the wardens if they were watching so she pushed Geraldine almost to the brink of orgasm a couple of times before kneeling up and squeezing some lubricant from a tube onto the phallus.

Lying back down on top of her partner she manoeuvred the fake cock towards the waiting cunt and then slowly started to push it inwards. Once in as far as she could go, she slowly started fucking her partner. From experience she knew that if taken slowly Geraldine might very well have more than one orgasm so she kept a slow but steady pace whilst also trying to get as much of the dildo out before thrusting it back as far as it would go. In and out repeatedly. When she felt it was time to push things forward a bit, she increased the pace of the thrusts and started to gently squeeze Geraldine's breasts. After a minute or two Patty felt the shudder announcing the orgasm but continued to thrust and squeeze.

The second orgasm came quite quickly after that. Patty would have continued but she felt Geraldine give her arm a slight squeeze that signalled that she had had enough. She stayed lying on top for a few more minutes before slowly extracting the dildo. Sitting on the side of the bed she extracted herself out of the harness and then made her way to the small toilet where she washed the dildo with the cleaning fluid. With the strap-on put back in the cupboard she went back to her own bed and soon fell asleep.

If she thought she was going to get a good night sleep she was proved wrong. The warden on duty had other ideas. She woke Patty up about an hour after she had gone to sleep and whispered for her to get up and follow the warden down to their room on the ground floor. Once there a head harness was placed in position and then with Patty kneeling between the legs of the warden, the harness was attached to the part around the warden and then tightened so that her mouth was firmly up against the warden's cunt. For the next hour she gave the warden oral and for her work was rewarded with two large squirts that she couldn't avoid getting out the way. She managed to swallow some of the first squirt but most of it doused her face and ran down her body. The second squirt that came a bit later was just the same but with less quantity. The warden kept her kneeling there for an age before releasing her from the harness before sending her back to her bed. Patty had to wipe herself down before getting back into bed but a lot had dried on her which she wouldn't be able to wash off until the next morning.

*****

At precisely 6am, the alarm on each floor of the cell blocks announced that it was time for the prisoners to start the day. The newcomers followed what all the others were doing and padded down, still naked, to the ground level where they went to their lockers to put on their leotards and trainers. The leotards whilst forming a reasonable body cover at the front were high legged and only had a narrow strip of material leading from the front of the gusset up through the cheeks of the bottom where it joined the fabric of the main body. So bottoms were effectively bare. With the actual length of the body from shoulder to gusset being almost a size smaller than a normal outfit, the material tended to cut into the crotch of the prisoners. Outside in the courtyard they lined up in rows facing towards the administration block. A loudspeaker crackled on and then a voice started the exercise session off by instructing the prisoners as to what the first exercise was to be, which was in fact just some simple stretches, but after that things ratchetted up with the particular exercise getting harder. Press ups, squats, running on the spot, star jumps and more. Forty minutes soon had them all sweating.

None of the new intake of prisoners found it anything other than hell. As they jumped or lifted legs high the leotards just cut in further and for those of them with a breast size in excess of a C cup, of which there were a few, the breasts moved without any support and rubbed against the nipples. When the session ended they filed back into their respective blocks and changed out of the leotards. The warden on duty told the newcomers to wait as there were only so many prisoners who could enter the long row of showers at one time. Even so, twenty or so bodies were still quite closely packed to complete their ablutions.

The warden told the new inmates that they should make use of the toilets as there wouldn't be another opportunity until midday. Knowing that they would have to remove the butt plugs and then reinsert, they all took lubricant with them over to the toilets. There were no doors or anything for privacy. Just a long tiled bench like structure with toilet seats spaced out with just a few feet in between each one. The warden hovered around and watched them as they gingerly held onto the rubber bar of the plug and then strained to expel it. Fortunately there were no mishaps in dropping them into the toilet but after completing their business, they had to go over to the basins to clean the plug before re-lubricating and slowly pushing them back in. The one inmate who was slow in pushing her plug back in found herself with the warden behind her reminding her to get the plug in immediately or else. They waited till virtually all the inmates had showered before they were told to take their wash bags through to the showers. The water was tepid rather than hot but it was still good to be able to have a good wash.

"Right ladies, inside your wash bags there are tubes of shaving gel and a razor. It's time for you to lose the hair on your bodies. If you cannot shave those intimate areas on your own then maybe you should ask a fellow to help you out. I don't want to see a single hair when you get out."

It had obviously been a while since they had had a chance to shave and they were all quite used to shaving armpits, arms and legs. They all had a certain amount of pubic hair but a couple looked as if they had never shaven down there as they had thick bushes and so it took them far longer to remove than the other women. The warden always enjoyed the sight of a woman bending over and lathering the gel between the cheeks of her bottom and then try to shave there. Once one inmate had asked one of the others to do it for her, all the others followed suit. As they completed their shaves they got out of the shower and dried themselves with the towels provided. With them all dried, the warder inspected each of them. There were two out of the eight who failed the test and they were told that they should do it again the next time they showered. Whilst not giving them a demerit and an appointment with the strap, they were however put on the detention list for that evening. They were all then instructed to dress in the work smocks, thong and shoes as breakfast was next on the agenda.

Breakfast was a cup of coffee or tea, a small glass of fruit juice and a croissant and it didn't take long to consume. It was then a walk to the farm. The warden accompanying them went straight to a single storey wooden building which appeared to be an office. There were a number of barns built around a central area of concrete, some of the buildings looking quite new. When the warden returned they were led along a path and out into the fields. It was clear that there were a variety of crops growing and small groups of prisoners could be seen working away mostly with hoes and carefully disturbing the weeds that had grown up amongst the crops before collecting the unwanted foliage and putting it into large wicker baskets. The warden finally stopped at an area that appeared to have been recently ploughed with furrows about a yard apart.

"Ladies, this is where you will be working today. You will be planting potatoes. Over by that trestle table you will find hand trowels, knee pads and bags of seed potatoes. You will start at the beginning of a furrow and dig a hole about 6 inches deep, put a potato into the hole and then cover it up. Move on to the next. Potatoes should be planted 12 inches apart. Any questions? If not then get moving."

*****

Back at the fortress, Patty after having breakfasted had gone directly to her desk in the outer office. Dressed in the standard yellow work smock and sandals rather than the work trainers, her hair was plaited neatly into two pigtails with a small pink ribbon tied towards the end of each. Having started up her computer, she set about inputting the forms that the new prisoners had completed the previous day. She was just starting on the second form when Sandra came in. Patty stood up immediately.

"Good morning Ma'am."

"Good morning Patty. I see you have made a start on the new prisoner forms. Good girl. You will need to download the photos from the camera. Let me know when you have finished."

Sandra went into her office and closed the door. She started off reviewing the evening reports made by the late night shift wardens for each block which summarised any particular events of note. There were the usual list of prisoners who hadn't been active with their partners during the evening and they would be flagged for the attention of the wardens of the shift that evening. She noted that Patty had been called upon to spend an hour pleasuring one warden, and that was perfectly in order. She knew that Patty held rather a privileged position as her secretary and therefore wasn't out in the fields with the other prisoners so was always going to attract envy, and she had made it clear to the warden's that Patty was not a special case when it came to out of work hours. She should be treated like any other prisoner and incur extra tasks and punishments as necessary. The warden in block A reported that the new intake had been inactive during the night.

Sandra then turned her attention to the daily punishment list. This was the list of prisoners who had been given demerits and who were due to be attending the discipline rooms after work. There were 6 inmates due to be strapped for minor personal appearance infringements and just a single inmate for an attitude infringement. On the detention room list there were 4 inmates including the two new ones who would be typing lines out in the time honoured way. This was something that she had introduced a few years previously in order to add something different from using the strap or paddle and the warden's had generally been in agreement although she knew that there were a few wardens who felt that the strap was best.

Next on Sandra's agenda was to quickly review Patty's session in the chapel and in particular her confession. She logged into the camera system, went straight to the camera covering the confessional and then selected the approximate time that the recording started. She briefly considered getting Patty to kneel under the desk and give her oral whilst she listened to herself telling the priest her sins, but Sandra had subjected her to this a couple of times in the past and so it was no longer as effective in bringing the same level of humiliation and embarrassment. She leaned back in her chair and pressed the play button.

It took about five minutes after Patty had started confessing that during the last few weeks she had been receiving nightly dreams of her being Snow White and being abducted by the dwarves who would take turns in having sex with her in different positions and then making her carry out all sorts of demeaning tasks such as parading naked in front of the dwarves with a carrot up her bottom and a cucumber up her cunt. There were a string of examples of the tasks and it was whilst describing these that the hatch opened and Patty stopped talking and used her mouth for other things. Sandra actually also found it quite a turn on and started to give some thought about how she might get Patty to actually do the sort of thing featured in her dream. Her thoughts though were interrupted by a knock at the door and Patty entering and walking over to stand in front of Sandra's desk.

"I've finished the input Ma'am. Is there anything specific I should do next or should I just continue with entering the weekly farm produce records?"

"Yes continue with the farm records update as I will need them for my monthly report that's due in a few days' time. But you can get me a cup of coffee first."

Patty left the room and returned a couple of minutes later with the coffee.

"Put it there on my desk, Patty and stand beside me."

Once she had done as instructed Sandra put her hand on the back of the woman's thigh and then moved it round to get between her legs. Patty automatically opened her legs to allow the hand to move freely up the thigh and up to the juncture with her bottom. After a few caresses of each cheek, Sandra hand made its way right between the cleft and on towards her cunt. Stroking the front of Patty's thong, Sandra decided to ask her about how her evening had been.

"It was enjoyable thank you Ma'am. I spent time in Geraldine's bed with the strap-on. I gave her some oral to start with and then fucked her until she orgasmed. She came twice. I went back to my own bed after that and went to sleep. Warden Charles woke me about an hour later and put the oral harness on me. I gave her oral for an hour whilst she sat at her desk. She also orgasmed twice whilst I was serving her. After that I was allowed to go back to bed."

"Well looking at your record Patty, it would appear that you are not giving Geraldine the pleasure of much anal sex recently and I think I'd also like you both to spend a bit more time in the 69 position. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Sandra continued to stroke Patty, pressing her fingers gently on the clitoris through the material of the thong.

"And when you were giving the warden oral, did you enjoy it and what were you thinking about whilst you were doing it? Did it turn you on?"

""Yes Ma'am, I did enjoy giving her oral but it didn't turn me on. I just concentrated on moving my tongue in her cunt and getting it in as far as I could and varying that with licking her clitoris and nibbling my lips against it. It was just like I try and do when I'm allowed to lick your cunt, Ma'am."

"I understand that warden Charles is a gusher. Did you manage to swallow much of her spray?"

"Just a small mouthful Ma'am."

Sandra's fingers moved more firmly and faster on Patty's clitoris.

"Good girl. Now I think that maybe it's time that you did a masturbation session in Room 4. It's been a while since your last one and I seem to remember that you got quite good marks. I'll put you down on the schedule for tomorrow evening. Would you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you. I'd enjoy that."

Sandra ceased her playing with Patty's clit and removed her hand. She had detected the thong getting a bit damp but not as much as she knew would be the case if Patty was really turned on.

"And do you have a preferred choice of instrument to use?"

"No, Ma'am. I know you will choose something suitable for me."

Sandra had to admit that Patty was very well trained and knew exactly how to give the answer required. Clicking on the computer menu she selected the diary for discipline room 4 and entered Patty's inmate reference for 7pm the following evening and to last forty five minutes. The section for a second inmate was left blank. On the section for toys at the session, she ticked the box for the medium sized anal balls, a 9 by 6 inch ribbed dildo, the special lubricant and on the special request section added half pint of semen. Finally the section with the options of free-style or controlled, Sandra selected the latter. With that entered she closed the program.