The Prison of Pain Ch. 04

Story Info
Christon is inverted, fucked and punished with electricity!!
1.6k words
4
12.3k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four - Inverted Slave

Synopsis - Christon Mann may have blanked out from ball ache, but that doesn't mean Gino is going to let him off for the day. His first day of punishment has only just begun!

His new boy slave may have immediately passed out from sheer ball ache, but Gino didn't care. The day was not done meaning the torture wasn't over. For the next few minutes, Christon Mann fell in and out of consciousness. His eyes fluttered open and he was barely able to see the chains holding him up before being taken away, being replaced with what looked like a pulley system across the ceiling.

It was used to mechanically hoist someone up, usually so they are only on their tip toes. But then Christon felt a pair of steel boots attached to chains being tightened around his feet, almost cutting off blood circulation they were so tight. Gino then pulled on the chains with all his strength to test if they could beat back gravity, turns out they could.

Christon was wishing it was just for scare, wishing it wasn't real, but as his hands were put in chains too, that seemed very unlikely.

In that moment, Christon managed to look over to Gino, standing proudly next to a lever with one gloved hand groping his cock, which was still covered in latex. The pain in his balls prevented him from speaking, so all he could do is silently cry. That was when he heard the mechanical whirring noise which said Christon was going up. Hoisted by his feet first, the chains lifted his body off the ground.

First his feet were in the air, then his legs, then abused ballsack, then muscular torso before finally Christon's head was also lifted upside down. But he was so close to the cold concrete floor that his long blond hair was touching it. For support, he was forced to push himself up by his hands on the cold concrete floor. Christon Mann was an inverted slave now.

His body twisted and turned, almost like it knew it shouldn't be hanging upside down, it's unnatural. Gino marched around his upside down stud, really taking in his stunning physique. In this painful position Christon's body was displayed perfectly, a human-X of solid muscle. It's like he isn't fully human, just a slab of boy-flesh, ready for torture. He is a slab of naked muscle to be used and abused at will.

Christon was solid muscle from head to toe, a Greek god. A man of incredible strength, at the peak of his physical prowess, but now he is utterly helpless and at the mercy of a master. It was the ideal position for maximum appreciation of Christon's physique. He flexed and strained against the chains, displaying his muscles perfectly. Forced in this unnatural position, the young bodybuider's huge pecs striate, his veins bulge and his massive thighs tremble.

It's like watching a statue of a Greek god come to life. Seeing such a physically powerful man reduced to such vulnerability is a massive turn-on for Gino. He stays in the shadows, his eyes drinking in every inch of the slave's physique. Then Gino does what everyone reading this would love to do: He fondles and caresses that perfect body, from his throat and biceps to his pecs and waistline to his thighs.

Every part of his was perfectly sculpted and shaped, not a flaw in the body. He squeezed, he groped, he licked, he kissed, he held. All Christon could do is sit there and moan out of pleasure and pain as his much older master violated every inch of his body. After exploring every single inch of his body, Christon had been hung up for an hour. He was feeling sick and woozy.

All the blood rushed to his head and at this point he had no idea if there even was any in his feet. But this was only the beginning. Gino thought that muscle worship was all well and good, but an even better way to make the muscle pup suffer, to make his huge pecs striate, his veins bulge and his massive thighs tremble. Gino walked out of the light and behind Christon, where he couldn't see anything.

It was in that moment he felt a cold slime but squirted all over his asshole and rubbed in. His ass was getting lubed up for an inverted fucking. Once his asshole was all lubed up Gino stuck a gloved finger in to check for slipperiness, there was absolutely no resistance. He then went to get a five inch chrome dildo from his box before taking the lube and slathering a dollop across the fuck toy.

Slowly, Gino put the tip of the dildo on the outside of Christon's asshole and just held it there without sticking it in. Waves of pleasure rippled through his body. Luckily for Christon, it's not even half the size of his master's cock.

"Thank god!" Christon thinks to himself, expecting much worse torture.

But if anything this was pleasant. Then things took a much more pleasurable turn as Gino jammed the dildo inside his slave boy. The waves of pleasure turned into a tsunami.

Christon had always been a typical straight guy. He had heard about the pleasures of anal play, but always thought it was too gay for him. He'd rather die. Christon was a little bit curious, he'd had his cock sucked by a few guys before. However he was determined to always have his hole left alone. Now that he had no choice, he realised just how amazing it was.

He just wished he'd be losing his butt-virginity in any other scenario, any other place. Gino added some more lube and let the butt plug work it's magic, penetrating his creamed up hole.

"How does that feel prisoner?" Gino barked, disgust laced in his voice.

"Oh, so good." Christon moaned with rapid pleasure.

He closed his eyes and it felt like he wasn't in prison. Like this wasn't the first day of a five year punishment. Like the NRC never took America. He felt like he was on Cloud 9.

Suddenly a spike of electricity flows into his ass and throughout his body, turning the moaning into screaming. It stops almost as soon as the feeling hits Christon, but it leaves him huffing for breath and wincing.

Now Christon realised, the butt-plug might not be huge but it's electrified. Five seconds later another current was shot into his ass and up his body. Then another. And another. Short bursts of currents flow through his asshole and radiated throughout his entire body, over and over.

It felt like a thousand wasps were stinging him on the inside. Christon couldn't help but start to scream from the pain. His whole body started to convulse. The electricity made the muscular stud squeal. The electricity flows, making the naked boy's magnificent body flex and shake and arch.

"Oh fuck!" he screams as his body collapses, convulsing.

But he endures the torture, over and over, until he is nearly delirious. Every time the electric current flows into Christon's young body, he screams in agony -- and he's shocked a second time as his body arches whilst hanging upside down.

Being hung upside down meant too much blood was rushing too his head. He was starting to lose his senses. The pain is unimaginable. In between shocks, all he could do was scream. Christon absorbs the pain, shock after shock. His arms and legs jerk uncontrollably. His abs quiver. His back arches.

Gino sticks to the corner of the room, controlling the voltage with a remote whilst stroking his cock, covered in latex. The sight of Christon's smooth, muscular body convulsing as current flows into it drove Gino wild with lust, so he kept on shocking the young athlete until he was nothing but a trembling mass of muscle and sinew.

By the end of it, Christon couldn't speak. He couldn't move. He couldn't think. His entire body was covered in agony.

"Now I had further plans for you today. But those plans involve your balls. And I don't think those purple, swollen giblets could handle anymore pain. And if I destroy your balls now on your first day, this'll be a very boring five years. So, I'll be generous to you for my own sake. I'll allow you a night's rest. And if your nuts are still the size of golf balls after that, that's on you. Say how grateful your are that your master is allowing you to rest those poor eggs."

"Thank you master for allowing my balls to heal for tomorrow's torture." Christon whimpered out, it was barely audible as he could hardly speak, but he knew he still had to say it.

Satisfied with the answer, Gino walked over to the chains that were keeping Christon upside down and unlocked them, letting his slave boy tumble to the concrete floor with a hard smash.

Barely conscious and numb all over, Christon heard his master's voice, but it sounded like it was underwater, "Now crawl over to the door so the guards can pick you up."

Looking up, Christon saw the door. Despite everything going blurry around him, Christon mustered what little strength was left in him and crawled across the room, doing his best impression of a dog crawl. But with every step, his own body felt heavier and heavier. Like he was going to collapse under his own weight. Once he had reached the door he knelt down.

Soon enough the NRC guards came in and hoisted Christon up. Once again he was thrown into the cell and left without food. He was in agony, his purple balls were the size of golf balls, his ass was violated, he still felt the sting of electricity in his guts.

This was only the first day.