The Prisoner

Story Info
Intense BDSM exchange in a dungeon.
1.1k words
4.08
29.1k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybraya
cybraya
4 Followers

The prisoner was brought to the second chamber, where she was stripped naked, blindfolded, and chained to the ceiling with her wrists above her head, forcing her to stand. The dungeon master grabs his flogger and a thick piece of cloth, then walks slowly over to the prisoner, making sure she hears and anticipates every step of his boots on the stone floor.

The air is cold. Her nipples are hard, he notes. "Do you know why you are here?"

"Yes sir," she responds.

The dungeon master circles her, eyeing her stretched curves hungrily. He gets close to her ear, watches the hairs on the back of her neck rise as he breathes, "and why is that?"

She shivers and responds, "because I am a slut that gives blow jobs to strangers in public places."

The dungeon master gives a low growl against the skin of her neck and grabs her by the waist and pulls her back up against him.

"That's correct. I'm glad you are aware of your crime because the punishment is worse for those who do not confess. I'll just have some fun with you to correct the issue; you might even like it."

Before she can respond, her mouth is forced open by the twisted cloth being shoved between her teeth and tied behind her head. She squirms and muffles behind the cloth.

"Do not resist, prisoner, or it will not be fun in the slightest."

He grabs the flogger, takes a step back to survey his prey, and flicks the flogger onto her chest to give some light stings, which catch her by surprise. He repeats in swats of three, each time increasing in speed and intensity. As the minutes fly by, the prisoner's reactions become more pronounced. Her breathing is heavier; she lets out small muffled yelps on the heaviest swats. There was no escape. The only option was to submit. Her chest, sides and thighs are covered in dark red lines, which burn even after they are created.

The dungeon master pauses and runs his large, rough hands down her body. He bites her breasts, leaving teeth marks around her nipples. It hurts.

He notices that she is no longer holding herself up, but straining her wrists. So he releases the chain from the ceiling and catches her, but is gentle for only a moment. In a flash, he roughly bends her over onto a nearby table. "Feet apart and planted flat. Elbows on the table," he orders.

She moves too slowly. He grabs her face to turn it towards him, lifts up her blindfold and looks into her fearful brown eyes.

"Listen, slave. You do as I say right when I say it, or else. I don't care if you're tired. I'm not even close to being done with you yet," the dungeon master says as he returns her gaze with a fierce look of complete confidence.

He runs his hands down her back and rubs his crotch up against her ass. She whimpers.

"You're going to have to work for that you dirty slut," he spanks her ass, hard, and then doesn't stop. Big red hand prints appear on her cheeks and become increasingly purple. She would scream, but her mouth is full with a drool-covered cloth. He sees the drool dribble down her chin a little and decides to test something: to see if his punishment actually works. He shoves a large finger inside her pussy, which, as he suspected, is completely wet.

"Looks like someone is a masochistic whore. My punishments are not effective if you like the pain so much. Get up and turn around."

She does and he takes off her gag. "Do not say a word unless directly spoken to, in which case use some manners."

"Y-yes sir..." she stammers.

"Now get on your knees."

She kneels on the hard floor and has trouble getting adjusted. She looks up with pleading eyes as he unzips his pants. "Aww, that's cute. You think I want you to be comfortable. Get to work." He grabs her by the hair and pushes his cock directly to the back of her mouth. She's obviously had practice, else she wouldn't be in this situation. So it's not terribly uncomfortable, but he holds it there in the back of her throat.

"Relax and breathe," he says while he keeps it in there until she starts to cough. Then, he pulls her face back and slaps her hard across the cheek.

"I didn't say stop. Again." He shoves his cock back into her mouth, except sliding in and out a few times first, increasing his size. Then the prisoner voluntarily pushes him into her mouth as far as possible and holds it there.

"Good little girl. You're learning." He allows her to suck his cock just a few minutes more, enjoying the feel of her tongue, lips, and throat. She keeps shifting from the pain of her knees on the cold stone floor.

"Sit on your heels and look up."

"Yes sir," she responds.

The tall dungeon master straddles her face and begins to fuck her mouth hard as he supports the back of her head. Her saliva thickens, and she gags every few seconds. She is sure he will cum all over her face or in her mouth, but he never does. He continues until her mouth is raw and weak, even though she gives blowjobs all the time.

She speaks, "Sir, will you please let me have your cum?" He slaps her across the face.

"Did I say you could speak you little slut?" Slap. "Do you think you deserve my cum after you blatantly broke your one rule?" he asks. Slap.

"...but I--" Slap.

"You'll learn. Right now."

The dungeon master picks her up off her knees, places her on the table and spreads her legs. He takes off her blindfold.

"Pay attention. Feel everything." She becomes much more aroused when she sees how attractive the dungeon master is, and she can actually see his hard cock hovering over her pussy.

He grabs her neck tightly, enough to where her neck muscles flex in response as she gulps. Slowly, he slides his dick inside her hot young pussy, and she bites her lip and whimpers. Once he's all the way inside, he stays there for a second. He pushes deeper, looks her in the eye, and says, "This is your real punishment."

She looks confused, and then horrified when she realizes he is sliding out of her. He is taking his hand off her neck, putting his pants on, and walking away. He left her to think about everything, to feel her pussy drip, pulse, and ache the rest of the night, alone, naked on the cell floor, knowing he would be watching.

Until tomorrow.

cybraya
cybraya
4 Followers