Bad Boys Get it Again

Story Info
Yet more spanking, paddling, and pegging of the bad boys.
18.1k words
3.88
19.9k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
133 Followers

Warning:

Be aware that this is a FEMDOM and CFNM tale. It chronicles a party in which wives strip their husbands naked and then swap them to any of the other women present. The men are required to sexually satisfy any woman who demands it as well as to be spanked, paddled, and pegged. It is consensual since the men enjoy it as much as their wives. This story celebrates and stresses the idea that if women get their kink on first, and if men allow themselves to be the sex objects, men will get more good kinky sex than they ever imagined. So, if reading about men getting pegged, spanked, paddled, etc., and liking it, will upset you, don't read this story.

(The Bad Boys Club is a three-part CFNM series that you can find right here on Literotica. If you like this story, you should go back and read the first three parts of the series.)

For the last eight years, Chuck and Sara were members of their local Clothed Female Nude Male club. For the first four years, they attended vanilla "Cocks & Tails" parties at fellow club members houses, and when they could, they went to the weekend parties that took place at an area kink resort. Instead of wife swapping parties, these were husband swapping parties where the men had to be nude and the women had the right to use them for sex. They were called Cocks & Tails parties for obvious the reason that everyone could see their cocks and tails, and that they women could do what they pleased to those cocks and tails or with any other parts of the male anatomy they choose to enjoy.

These are all vanilla sex parties, but at every weekend party there are separate alternative parties called The Bad Boys Club. According to the brochures, while it is still a CFNM party and men will be expected to sexually satisfy the women, The Bad Boys Club exists to train wives in the art of disciplining their husbands. Theoretically, the plan is to help husbands realize their flaws and learn how to correct them. It is a hand's on lab, where wives help each other to learn and to practice the skills necessary to discipline their husbands. When a couple choose to take part in the club, they spend Friday night and part of Saturday morning with 3- 6 other couples separated from the main CFNM party. The concept is that when a wife seriously and powerfully spanks, paddles, and belts her husband's naked butt, there will be a direct transference from her husband's hot, red, burning butt to his brain and that will force him to change his behavior. However, the reality is that it is not fundamentally about discipline and changing behavior; although, there is some of that to be sure. The club exists because the couples involved are drawn to the idea that they might get sexual pleasure from spanking and getting spanked.

The Bad Boys Club gives couples a safe place to act out those sexual fantasies. While some who try it out decide that it is not for them, most couples who attend a training session realize that they have always been drawn to bondage and discipline. Wives can finally admit to themselves that they get sexual pleasure from disciplining their husbands and that they are not alone; there are other women who like it too. Husbands can recognize that they aren't unmanly or wimps when they see that other men are getting as much pleasure from getting spanked as they do.

Truth be told, it's never really about changing behavior. The boys will act better, but they never really correct their flaws. In fact, they often misbehave because they want to feel the sting of hands, paddles, straps, strops, hair brushes, etc. on their bare asses, and, even if they behaved like angels, their wives would invent reasons to discipline them.

Sara had to convince Chuck to attend the Bad Boys Club, although coerced might be a better term. But once they went through the training session, Sara and Chuck's life changed for the better and for ever. Sara loved everything about putting Chuck into bondage and then spanking, paddling, and pegging him, and Chuck adored the feeling of being tied up, naked and powerless, getting strapped, and having Sara fuck him.

Of course, all of the parties stopped during the pandemic, but once things were clear enough for the parties to return, Sara decided to schedule a "Cocks & Tails" at their home. When she told Chuck her idea, he said, "Great. It's been far too long since I was nude in a room filled with clothed women. Everyone needs this now, but we should make it a real celebration. What would you say if we made it a Bad Boys Club reunion for the three other couples who were with us at the training session? After all, I spent the last two years turning the basement into a great play space."

Sara said, "That idea really turns me on. But instead of just those three couples, we should also include Thomas and Suzanne, and Janice has been telling me about another couple who I think would be interested.

Sara allowed him to play golf on Saturdays because it was good for his business. Now that the kids were in college, Chuck was expected to be completely naked in his house, unless Sara told him otherwise. On the day of the party, he played golf, but thoughts about the party that was coming up that night, caused him to play badly. Throughout the game, all he wanted was to get home, get naked, and if he were lucky Sara might give him a warm up spanking. However, when got home and began to strip, he realized that the basement door was open and that he could hear female voices coming from down there.

He stopped undressing and tried to figure out what to do. Then he heard Sara yell, "You better be nude by now and ready to get your ass down here."

He heard female laughter and thought, "This could be interesting."

Already naked from the waist down, he quickly pulled off his Polo, folded it, put it on top of the rest of his golf outfit and hurried to the stairs. By the time he had made it half-way down the stairs, he realized that Sara had invited all of the women who would be attending the party to see the what she was calling her new spanking spa.

As he started to go down the stairs, he heard Sara say, "We can get everyone in here, assuming that the boys are all tied to the various equipment, but it will be best if we limit it to a maximum of four couples. The boys can be stationed, one at a time, to monitor the room to ensure that it does not get too crowded or that anything unsafe happens. Remember that safe words must be respected, and in this one case, and only one case, the boy is allowed to be in charge of the space."

He heard a voice he did not recognize, "Why should a male be allowed to be in charge of anything?"

Sara replied with a laugh, "Because none of us should have to waste or time monitoring and not play, and it means that there will always be an extra boy available to be tag-teamed." That was followed by laughter and possibly the sound of high fives.

He was half-way down the basement stairs, and now he could see the entire room. Sara and the other women had set up the basement play space. During the pandemic, he had plenty of time on his hands, and he used that time well. He added insulation to the walls so that the basement was now soundproof, and he turned a closet into a cabinet that effectively stored all the paddles, straps, belts, and dildos that Sara purchased on-line. He knew how well they all worked, since she had used each one of them on him, which amazed them both, because it is a huge collection. Had Sara spent as much money on anything other than the toys, he would have been upset. Had Chuck spent as much money on anything other than the basement, she would have been upset. They both consider it money well spent.

When not converted into a play room, the basement is Chuck's home office actually. The desk, that he uses for work, can convert into a spanking bench or back to a desk again in a few seconds. The top flips over to become a padded bench, while slats come out from the sides to accommodate legs and arms. He considered this to be his masterpiece, especially now that they have used it as often as they have. Sara strapped him on to it at least once a week last year. He found it comfortable but inescapable once she tied him on, and she found that it made his entire ass an easy target for long sessions. But, tonight was going to be the first time anyone else would get to use it. He was proud of that bit of handiwork, and he was also very proud of his bondage bed.

It pulled out of the wall like a regular Murphy bed, but it was a fourposter, and each post was studded with O-Rings that allowed Sara to tied him up in so many positions and do wonderfully wicked things to him. Now any of the other guys might ride find themselves riding it tonight, if any of the women decided to use it. He also built a collapsible pillory which attached to the front of a cunnilingus chair. He designed it so that a man could be getting his ass paddled at the same time he was going down on a woman. He was really excited to see that Sara had assembled it. Also, she had assembled the collapsible padded sawhorse and attached the leather restraints to it. He thought that this was going to be one hell of a party.

When Sara saw him on the stairs, she pointed to him and said to the other women, "Please give Chuck a round of applause for his ingenuity and craftsmanship."

Chuck was now almost at the bottom of the stairs. He smiled and said thank you after hearing the applause. He then noticed that Suzanne was looking up at him on the steps. Suzanne and her husband Thomas were the couple who had introduced Sara to the Bad Boys Club, and Chuck appreciated that. He also liked her looks, and while she had never disciplined him, she had ridden him often at various vanilla Cocks & Tails parties.

She was now in a perfect position to stare up at his crotch, and she loved the view. He is a forty-nine-year-old man with salt and pepper hair and a neatly trimmed beard. He is tall and in amazingly good physical shape. (Men who attend CFNM parties work out a lot. CFNM Men who don't take care of their bodies stand around naked and alone and don't get laid.) He has a large beefy body with a significant amount of body hair except for his pubic region that Sara insists he shave bare. Suzanne liked that fact, since she had an unobstructed view of his uncircumcised penis and his balls. Being a long time CFNM club member, she often complained to wives that their husband's thick bush made it nearly impossible to enjoy the view. She loved looking at naked men and especially at being allowed to take her time starring at tits and asses and dicks and balls, and she enjoyed the fact that no one was going to criticize her or call her a slut for that. Here the female gaze was celebrated.

He had, of course, lingered on the stairs to allow her plenty of time to enjoy her gaze, and he liked looking back at her. She was wearing a sweatshirt and blue jeans, which is a far cry from whatever hypersexual outfit she would be wearing to the party, but it was still hot. She has a statuesque body like Marilyn Monroe -- tall and very curvy. Her skin was tanned and complimented her blond hair and teal eyes. He would have loved to have known whether she was a natural blond, but the rules of the party made that impossible. She would never be nude, but he would always be. Her husband Thomas was a tall, thin man with a runner's or swimmers body and dark black hair and blue eyes. Needless to say he did not have any pubic hair to hide his long, slender penis. Both Susanne and Thomas were in their late thirties. Chuck knew that she disciplined Thomas, and was hopeful that he would experience her skills. After all, it was Suzanne who introduced Sara to The Bad Boys Club. Therefore, he really considered her to be the reason he got his new life, and he hoped to show his appreciation.

After a few seconds, he went all the way down the stairs. When he was on the same level, she continued to stare at him. It was a world class ogle. At one point in his life, he might have been embarrassed, but now he was just flattered. He wondered whether he should turn around to give her a good view of his ass, but her eyes were focused on his dick, and he realized that would have been a bad move. She walked up to him and grabbed his penis and said, "You're the first penis I have seen, other than Thomas', in sixteen months. We tried to do some Zoom meetings, but they were just too boring for words."

Still holding on to his dick, she pulled him close and gave his butt a solid spank. She whispered in his ear that she expected to be making him moan and squeal from both sides. She said that while she loved taking Thomas over her lap and pinning him with one leg, she could do that any time. She said that at some point tonight, Chuck had a date tonight with her paddle and her hairbrush. Looking at the cabinet with its various paddles, tawses, straps, and strops, she coyly turned her head and winked. Pointing at the cabinet, she let Chuck know that perhaps the paddle and hairbrush wouldn't be all. She let go of his dick but then stroked it again. Then stepped back. She stood there and checked him out again as if she were memorizing his body. Then she whistled and said that she she could go home now.

She said, "I have seen everything she needed to see now." Now looking directly at his cock, she said, "I am looking forward to seeing him again as well as five other friends of his."

She then leaned in and gave his ass a hard spank and winked at Chuck.

She said, "And don't think I intend to neglect him or any of this five friends, well maybe Thomas', I can spank that any time I want to."

She laughed and turned back toward the other woman and waved goodbye to the group. However, halfway up the staircase, she stopped, turned around and looked at his rump. She smiled and whistled softly. Looking at the red hand print that she had left on his left cheek, she thought, "He reddens so well, and pales so quickly afterwards." Each of the other women followed the same pattern when they came up to say goodbye to him.

Jill was next. She is a short woman with large breasts, wide hips, a cute face with a button nose. She has blond hair and deep blue eyes. All her life, she had been told that she would be beautiful if she just lost some weight. Her husband David likes her looks just the way she is, and one of the many things that she loved about CFNM was that nobody judged her on her appearance.

The only time that Chuck had been with Jill was at The Bad Boys Club back in 2018. He probably would not have recognized her, had Sara not told him who was going to be attending the party. Now, even though he had been naked in front of her before, he had the excitement rush that normally came only when there was a new woman at a CFNM event groping and eyeing his body for the first time.

Jill reached out and put her hand on his penis but stroked rather than grabbing it.

Starring only at his crotch, she said to him, "David has a foreskin too, so this is probably all the attention your dick is going to get from me. I want to play with the circumcised ones tonight, since I haven't had one in months."

Chuck vaguely remembered Jill's husband David. All that came back was that he looked like Barney Rubble: short with fireplug upper body and a very big, round butt. But then Jill grinned, looked at Chuck's face, and he stopped musing about the other man.

She continued, "But I remember you from The Bad Boys Club, and I remember that after a spanking, your ass returns to its natural shade quickly, so any time I see that your butt is pale, I will joyfully give you ten good ones to give it a healthy glow. David has a great ass to spank, but his is smooth and I remember that yours is hairy."

She then reached back and felt his butt. "Oh yeah," she said. "Very hairy, so I will paddle and spank it a lot to see whether that makes a difference," and then looked back down at his cock, grabbed it, and as she stroked it she said, "but he is really cute, and I am sure others will give him attention."

She left, and like Suzanne, she checked out his ass when she went up the stairs. She thought, "I like David's smooth ass better, but diversity is the spice of life. I will be interested to see how different his spanked butt looks from David's."

Teri, a cute young redhead with gymnast's body, came up next. She was a woman who radiated sex. She did not seem to walk. Instead her body just seemed to flow. Even in the girl next door clothing she was wearing, her body appeared to be saying to the men around her that she would rock their world, but only if she wanted to have them.

Besides being with Sara and Chuck at the training session, she and her husband Larry, had been at several Cocks & Tails Parties in private homes with them. Chuck remember that Larry was slightly taller than Teri and that he also had a tight, toned gymnast's body. They were both physical trainers who owned several gyms. She had trained a lot of men, and from early on, she learned how to walk and act in ways that told them that she was in charge and that they should not question her authority. Her husband had the same gravitas, but behind closed doors, he simply obeyed her orders. Early in his twenties, Larry went bald and he shaved his head; however, his perfectly chiseled body was naturally hairless except for the dark black pubic bush surrounding his dick. Teri liked the look, and when Suzanne complained, she would reply that his pubes, dick and balls are my property, just like the rest of his body.

She would say, "I think his black hair makes his dick pop out beautifully. When he is nude, everyone's eyes are drawn to his male v.

Teri looked at Chuck's cock, and then she reached out and gripped it. She leaned in and said, "I really enjoyed the little time I had paddling your ass during the musical chairs game at Bad Boys. It was great fun but much too short. I also remember that when you were at vanilla "Cocks & Tails" parties, you really knew how to use your tongue."

She turned and nodded toward the room, and then continued speaking. "Tonight, I am going to I tie you on to that and, with the help of a friend, use both sides of you."

The 'that' at which she was nodding was the pillory. Of course, Chuck knew exactly how it worked; he had made it. Chuck and Sara had never used it, because it was designed to facilitate simultaneous spanking and cunnilingus, and to make it work, there needed to be another woman present. The pillory was attached to a cunnilingus stool. Once a boy was bent over and locked in to the pillory, one woman could sit on the chair and position herself so that the boy's face and hands were shoved into her crotch, while and her legs could rest comfortably on his shoulders. Being bent over, the boy's ass stuck out invitingly for the other woman to use it as she pleased. Both he and Teri noticed how much harder he was after she indicated what she had in mind for him.

She let go of his cock and used that hand to slap him on the ass. She turned and said goodbye to the remaining women, and, of course, turned around halfway up the stairs to get a good look at his ass. She thought, "This is going to be delightful. I can enjoy watching someone whaling on his meaty butt, while he sends me to heaven with his tongue. But of course, I want my turn spanking that ass. I bet Jill will take turns with me."

Chuck saw Janice, even though she had been hanging back talking to a young woman he did not know. Janice had emerged as the leader of their Bad Boys Club session, and she and Sara took to each other immediately. Janice is a tall woman, with dark hair and eyes. She has the body of a model, and she moves with poise and authority. When she spoke, she expected that she would get what she wanted. Looking at her, no one would doubt that she was the disciplinarian head of a female led marriage, even though her husband Bruce was taller than she, with broad shoulders, large arms and a slim waist. His hair was reddish blond, but more and more it was turning white. Nevertheless, he was still a well-built, powerful-looking forty-five-year old-man.

JimAner
JimAner
133 Followers