All Comments on 'The Prisoner Pt. 22'

by Jamie77917

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Have you ever been hung from your arms while they’re stretched above your head?

He would NOT have been able to talk. You see, he wouldn’t have been able to draw a full breath without pulling himself upwards by his shoulders. Now, the shoulders aren’t designed to hold your body weight, meaning they would have caused serious damage to his rotator cuffs.

On other words, he wouldn’t have been able to talk. His shoulders would have been screaming in agony and he wouldn’t have been able to rest he properly.

I’m not saying he didn’t deserve it; but let’s not pretend that it was a walk in the park. Even if he wanted to fight back, he wouldn’t have been able to as his tendons and ligaments would have been stretched by his body weight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story has lost steam. Rather than wait for the next installment, I'll read it as an anthology.

Dazzle1Dazzle1about 1 month ago

I think Martin is the victim and should be able to get his revenge

BarefeetinShacklesBarefeetinShacklesabout 1 month ago

The constant giving of hope for him getting out of the bondage and torture prison, and being freed, then being dashed only to find he was still going nowhere, remaining a bondage slave to still have to undergo more torture with the two sisters now there in person to enjoy every moment of his misery. Now he can start wondering if they will ever relent, and let him go free, or will they thank him for a good time, and leave with him to remain in his torture prison forever with Niki and the rest of his tormentors.

Great story! Please keep them coming! The sooner, the better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You leave the story updated for 6 months just for that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A terrible story. Invert the roles and no one would be able to access. If was an eye for an eye, but those two went beyond. Any normal man would had killed themselves in the very least, if not tried to kill the people around them. Even if released can´t see a scenario where at least one of those two would end killed.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

This is brilliant. You should make Martin do more jumping jacks or another for him to be emasculated by the women. Lovely stories. Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamie77917@Jamie77917
Please drop a like and a comment. It encourages me spend the time it takes to write further parts. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Prisoner Series Info