The Prisoners Pt. 04

Story Info
Peter recovers, the warden and Louis surprise us.
1.7k words
4.8
933
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He only wanted to know how Peter was and if the guards had come to check on Peter, I told him they did and I asked if I could possibly suck his cock, eat his ass and make him shoot a huge load in my mouth? He smiled and shook his head yes, he got out of his huge oak chair on wheels and stood behind his desk. I unhooked his belt, the button then the zipper, his shoes then the trousers off.

I laid him back on his desk and spread his legs in the air, I went for his cock and I sucked it, I ravaged it, I made mad passionate love to it. His breathing labored, his balls tucked in and he fed me, I sucked him dry then went to his balls, they slowly descended and I worked them in my mouth, I went to his ass and my tongue rammed into his hole.

He was like a dog in heat, his ass needing my tongue, I wet my finger and slid it in deep, I took his cock back in my mouth and I sucked his cock in deep, I probed his ass looking for his button. When I found it he screamed out, the guard looked in and came in the room. He pulled out his cock and jerked it, the warden motioned for him to bring it to him.

He took the guards cock in his mouth and swallowed it whole, our warden was becoming a cock sucker like Peter and I. I drained him of another huge load and he sucked the guards cock but I went and rimmed his ass to make him cum quicker. He blasted the warden with a huge load, I went to the warden and pressed my lips to his.

He shared the load and we tongue wrestled, the warden felt me up, impressed with the size of my cock. The next time he would take my cock into his mouth in a sixty nine, Peter slowly got better, I would take him in to shower. The sponge baths were okay but he needed a real shower, I washed him clean then I put my cock into his hungry hole.

Louis watched us for a while then pushed his cock into Peter's mouth, we spit roasted him till he screamed out my cock rocking his prostate. I filled up his ass and Louis filled his mouth, I dried him up and walked him back to our cell, he sat and ate for the first time at the table.

The two guards always checking on us, always bringing us treats, be it candy or home made baking, Peter and I soon became friends with them, they would sit and talk to us at length. They never asked us to suck them but I would have loved to drain both their huge cocks.

Seems Louis was avoiding us or it seemed like he was, most of the guards seemed to be weird with us both. Louis finally came in and sat at our table, he took in a deep breath and told us the warden was going to gran us early parole of sorts. This was never done in a prison system like this before, but he was transferring out of this prison and he knew that Peter and I would not get the treatment we were getting in here.

He managed to talk our judge to lessen the sentence and let us both out early, we would be out by Friday, this being Wednesday we only had two more days in here. Louis took us to the wardens office and we all talked, the warden had us sit in the chairs in his office, this was a first for any prisoner. I asked would we be able to continue sucking all of them?

The warden and Louis had an idea, the warden had a smaller home, it needed some fixing up, mostly cleaning, but he would let us stay there for free, till Peter and I found work. It was a cute little two bedroom house in two acres of land, the river went right by it, it was more of a cabin by a river but it was perfect for Peter and I.

Time seemed to stand still, but we were given clothes to wear, real actual clothes, trousers, dress shirts, socks and shoes. The clothes we came in with were thrown in the garbage, no one ever got out, Peter and I first ever to be released. Louis took us too the small house, it needed work outside and inside, mostly cleaning.

The living room had a fireplace, the furniture in good condition just everything was very dusty from lack of use. Peter would clean the outside while I cleared the brush and all the over grown shrubs, I found garden tools in the garage. Seems Louis and the warden had stocked the house up with food and cleaning supplies. They had clothes for us to wear and all the bedding had been taken to the jail and washed.

Peter and I settled in the house mostly cleaned, Peter it turns out was an amazing cook, I found work as a gardener, my first house was the wardens of course, then I got the judges house. Between the two I had more than I could do and the pay was more than one coudl expect. And the fringe benefits out weighted the pay. The judge had me come by and we discussed pay for the work expected, I knew he wanted more than a gardener.

"Sir if I may be bold, could I maybe show you what Peter and I can offer as a bonus for hiring me as your gardener."

He pushed back his chair and leaned back, the judge was a heavy set man, I removed his pants then his underwear. He had to have the biggest cock I had ever seen, even Hung was not as big as he was, thick like a baseball bat and long maybe ten long and two huge nuts. I did what I could with his huge cock, I sucked and drained him of a massive load of cum.

He admitted that he had not had sex in many years and stroking his own was not doing it for him. I drained him of a second load, I worked that cock into my mouth and tried to get it down my throat. I would have to unhinge my jaw for that, he asked if he could possibly fuck one of us one day. I knew Peter would be up for that, and I told him to stop by and let Peter try to take his huge cock in his ass.

Life for Peter and I was amazing, we lived like a married couple, the guards fromt he prison came by often to unload, be sucked and two of them even let us fuck them. Hung of course came by and fucked both Peter and I, I loved his huge cock, the judge came by and Peter sucked his cock while I rimmed his ass. I worked his prostate and Peter swallowed all he fed him.

After many tries and failures Peter opened up enough to take the judges huge cock, while he fucked Peter I fed him my cock, Peter and he took turns sucking my cock. I did finally get to fuck the warden, after rimming his ass, he lay there and asked me to put it in. I slicked up my cock and pushed the head into his hole.

Clearly the warden had been loosening up his hole cause he soon had my cock balls deep inside his tight pink hole. I started slow then he ordered me to fuck him like a man fucks another man, his legs on my shoulders, my hands on his hips. We had him laid out on our kitchen table, Peter sucked his cock while he gagged on Peter's.

We spit roasted him, I swear we tore him apart, but he loved every second of it, begging for me to fuck him harder and harder. Peter and I seeded him and he loved it, he came by once a week to get fucked, sometimes we had a guard to help fuck one of his holes, or a cock in each hand and Peter's cock in one mine in his ass.

He came by the one day not his usual day or time and asked if we could talk, he told us his wife wanted him to sell the house. I looked at Peter now what would we do, no home, no where to go, the warden smiled at us, he asked if we had a dollar, one dollar? I pulled out a small wad of cash and handed him a one dollar bill. He handed me papers a deed to the home we lived in, he had us sign the documents he had and we were now home owners.

I wanted to scream out loud, we hugged the man and I even kissed him, he warmed me that he may want more than a kiss. I told him anytime day or night we would play with him, he thanked us and he left with his dollar bill. Peter and I hugged kissed then threw off our clothes and he and I made love, I told him so many times how much I loved him.

We settled in to our home, we took pride in it before but now it was ours, we would eventually buy a small truck for me to use for work. I took on small jobs to make extra money, the judge came by weekly, Louis was a regular guest in our home. He had dinner with us so many times a week, I knew he still was in love with Peter.

This was a time where people were killed for being who they are, we all had to be very careful not to be caught in the act so to speak. We both knew Louis longed to have a man of his own, one who lived with him in his home, a man he could share a bed with at night.