The Prisoners Pt. 05

Story Info
All moved in and comfortable, Louis finds a man.
1.5k words
4.71
899
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a man who worked at the prison, an accountant who Louis had his eye on, but was not sure the man was like himself.

We suggested he invite the man over for dinner with us one night, we would give subtle suggestions to see how he would react. Louis was surprised that he accepted the invitation, but he did and Louis picked the man up at his home and brought him over on a Saturday evening.

Peter went all out with dinner, Paul the accountant asked so many questions about Peter and I and our living arrangement. Paul was in the kitchen with Peter and they were talking, he asked Peter if he and I were more than just friends. It might have been a bit obvious seeing we only had one bed, when we gave him the tour of our home it was then that I realized it.

Peter called me into the kitchen and told me what Paul was asking, I stood there not sure what to say, so I thought lets throw caution to the wind and show the man. Louis got up and came in the kitchen as I pulled Peter in for a kiss. Paul obviously caught off guard, he took in a deep breath watching us as we kissed with so much passion.

He looked at Louis and he smiled as he watched us kiss, I pulled back and had my arm around Peter's back. We all looked at each other, Paul still not sure what to say or do.

"So you and Peter are lovers, partners? Two men who live together, two men who are in love obviously?"

"Yes Paul we are very much so."

"So this was not just a dinner this was a date?"

Louis turned fifty shades of red, I answered for him.

"Yes Paul, Louis likes you a lot, he hopes to date you."

The two of them both so red faced, it was cute and funny at the same time, both so shy I knew I would have to intervene if these two even stood a chance to be together.

"Paul, Louis is looking for a man to be with, he finds you very attractive, and would like to see you more often, maybe one day you two move in with each other, become lovers both during the day and at night in the bedroom with each other. Louis is dying for a kiss from you."

They stood there like two school boys, nervous, shy not sure who should be the first to make the first move. I linked their hands together, then put Paul's arms around his neck, Louis's around his back, the two of them inches from each other. Peter put their lips on each others, they kissed and Peter and I left the room.

They kissed for quite some time, then Peter had to get dinner out of the oven, he sent them into the living room and they sat in close to each other, hands laced together, turning to kiss often. Peter called us for dinner, Louis pulled his chair for him and pushed it in, he stood over him his hands on his shoulders.

We all sat and they traded looks so many times, they were so cute together, we ate and had some really good conversation, at one point Paul turned to Louis and asked if his frequent visits to his office had to do with wanting to ask him out. Louis of course turned so red faced. We all laughed, we sat around after dinner and they sat almost on top of each other.

Paul asked how Peter and I met, we told him the whole sordid story, he was amazed how we met and that we got out and were living in the same home as lovers. I told him maybe someday this would be the normal, for two men or two women to be in a relationship, married, maybe even with children. They all shook their heads thinking what a beautiful world it would be to love the person you loved and not be told it was wrong.

We asked them to come by next Saturday for dinner, to make sure they had not gotten shy once more and not tried to keep their relationship going. Louis was not one to stop now, he bought flowers for Paul for his office, no card just flowers. He drove Paul home each and every day, they went into his apartment and made out.

On the forth day Louis came over after he had been at Paul's, it showed on his face, they had gone all the way. Louis told us it was perfect, Paul was perfect, he loved him very much, the next month at work Paul was distant, nervous and shy. Louis asked if he was okay and he told him they could talk after work.

Seems Paul's landlord was being a jerk with him, giving him a hard time, the landlord knew Paul was a homosexual, and with Louis there every day it was obvious the way they looked at each other. They sat in Louis car and Paul was worried and cried, they decided to come over and talk to us. I listened to what had happened and I made an obvious suggestion.

They looked at each other and did not realize it really was the perfect solution, move in together. Louis owned his own home and it was perfect for them both. Peter and I would come help them pack and haul all his stuff to Louis's, I never saw Louis smile so much ever, even after he and Paul had done it. Saturday we drove over, Paul had packed most of it, Peter and Paul would finish packing and Louis and I would load my truck and his car.

The landlord came out and asked what was going on, Louis told him we were there to help Paul move out, he would pay next months rent. He looked at Louis and gave him this smug look, I of course put my nose in there and stirred the pot.

"Sir I am not sure you know who you are dealing with here, Louis here is a prison guard, he could cause you a ton of trouble, not sure you not being nice to these two gentlemen is a good thing to do in this situation. Louis here knows the warden and the judge and the chief of police as well, the right word in the right ear could cause you a heap of trouble. Just saying Sir is all."

He stood there not sure what to say or do, he looked at Louis then at me, I stepped forward and he stepped back. He continued stepping back till he was in the apartment building, he went to talk to Paul and told him he did not have to pay the next months rent. We got it all moved and Peter and I went home, watching these two place furniture, touch and hug, and kiss, they were way to cute.

We told them to come for dinner when they were done, they could christen the bed later, the both of them so red faced. They came by at six, Louis had beer with him and we sat and drank beer in our back yard. Peter and Paul talked in the kitchen, they thanked us for all the help and for getting them together.

They wanted to get home to put the rest of the stuff away, I smiled at Peter and they both turned red, they left and we went in and sat in our living room. We snuggled in and kissed, made out, ended up in bed and I made mad passionate love to the man I loved so very much. Louis and Paul were over often, the warden still came by on Saturday afternoons and Peter and I had some wild sex with the man.

Hung came by as well, his real name, Joey, I loved his big cock and so did Peter, we played with Joey often, we did every position possible, but Joey was a top only but he let me rim his fine ass often. We had the warden and Joey over a few times and the warden loved Joey's big cock. They would meet up without us now, Joey would fuck the warden senseless.

Our life was amazing, considering where we started from, our home filled with love and wild sex, Joey still came by once in a while. He loved how Peter and I tag teamed him, I wish I had met Peter sooner and on better terms, but I loved this man and he loved me. I would marry this man if I could, but it would be jail or a death sentence if we even made a comment about it.

I did ask Peter if we could marry would he marry me, he gave me this look, no response.

"Billy if you think I would have moved in with you and not be wed you are crazy, I am a good catholic boy."

We laughed about this for quite some time, he pulled me in and kissed me.

"Of course I would marry you, I love you so very much."

"I love you too."

the end