The Prisoners Pt. 03

Story Info
With added perks and so many cocks to suck.
2.5k words
4.32
2.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got extra food and desert, something we never got in here, and a glass of milk, the taste, the flavor, the creaminess of it. I drank it down in one gulp, we ate and there was more food than four people could eat. I thought for a second we could have sent it to our previous room mates but then I remembered how he had kicked Peter.

Peter and I were taken to the wardens office two days later, he looked less stressed out, more relaxed than he ever did. On intake I got to meet him and he looked like a man who carried the weight of the world on his shoulders. Today he looked like he could fuck a tree, the horniness in his eyes showed, he needed to be drained of a few loads.

Peter and I would tag team him, Peter on his cock, me on his ass, I loved his tight little white ass, if I could I would shove my cock in deep inside his tight white hole. This man of authority made me so horny for him, I am sure he saw it in my face, he told us to work him over, but if we hurt him he would destroy us. I stood there and stared at the man, Peter was on his cock, I walked up to him and our eyes on each others.

I went in and kissed the man, at first he tried to pull back but I pulled him in and kissed him, he moaned as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I kissed his jawline to his neck, down his chest to his erect nipples. I worked his nipples and he almost screamed out.

"Fuck don't stop, yes, kiss me take me, use me."

We lay him on his desk and I kissed the man and worked his upper body, from his chest to his armpits, to his finger tips to his pubes, I pulled Peter off of his cock and I swallowed it in my mouth. I got Peter to go on the other side of the desk to hold his legs in the air. I sucked his cock, then licked his balls, I sucked his balls in my mouth and massaged them with my tongue.

I went lower and touched the tip of my tongue to his tender pink hole, he crunched up his body and screamed out. I pressed my tongue into his tender hole, I told him to push out and let me in, I tongue fucked him and Peter took his cock into his mouth. The amount of stimulation way to much for what he could handle.

He blasted Peter's mouth and his ass clamped down on my tongue, I had a good inch in his hole. He lay there not moving, his cock stayed rock hard and ready for more. He opened his eyes and I asked if he was ready for round two. He smiled and shook his head yes, he repositioned so his head was right on the edge of his desk, Peter's cock dangerously close to his face.

I went back to his cock then his balls but I wanted at that ass once again, I rimmed him and he moaned out, Peter took his cock in his mouth and he pulled Peter's cock into his own mouth. I got my tongue in then wet my finger. I probed till I found what I was looking for, I never heard a man scream so much as he did when Peter and I played with him.

His cock blasted Peter again, the prostate made his cock shoot, he had no control, the more I stimulated it the more he came. I stopped as I knew this would cause him pain at some point. Peter drank down all he fed him. He lay there with Peter's cock in his mouth, not able to move. Peter tried to pull out but he held his hips so he could keep the cock in his mouth.

Peter stood up his cock in the wardens mouth, I went to the wardens cock and gently sucked, slow and meticulous. I fingered his hole and fondled his balls, he sucked Peter's cock, he told the warden he was close. The warden sucked down harder and Peter fed him, the warden's cock blasted my mouth, the man had some of the best tasting cum I had ever tasted.

I pulled my finger out and helped him sit upright, he sat there drained, his face flushed, his cock limp and dripping. He did not move, he called the guard to come in, I got him to his feet and got him dressed up. The guard escorted us back to our cell, he stood there and waited, we stood waiting instructions, he told me on my knees and for Peter to be at his front.

I rimmed him while Peter sucked him, he pulled out of Peter's mouth and fed me his load, most down my throat, some in my mouth. I licked him clean and zipped him back up, he left us in our room on our knees. We got up and lay on our bed, Peter and I kissed and made out, he sucked me and I sucked him, once fed from each other the guard came in with dinner. Tonight we had steak and potatoes, a steamed vegetable and a fancy desert.

A glass of beer and fresh baked bread, I was salivating looking at the trays in front of us, the guard told us to dig in, we would play after dinner. Peter and I ate like two starving prisoners, best description I could come up with. The beer was incredible, Peter and I were even brought in a table and two chairs, a carpet for beside our bed. For our knees more than for aesthetics, our little cell looked pretty good.

The guard came in to retrieve our trays and Peter and I did not wait we were on him in seconds, I had his ass and I wet my finger and I found his happy place. Peter sucked like he never sucked before, with my finger in his ass, my tongue around his hole. Peter on his cock he shot such an amazing load for us to snowball.

The different thing was he joined us in the wet sloppy kiss, he drank down some of his own cum, he kissed me and he kissed Peter. The thing I started to notice is all of our guards wore wedding rings, Peter and I were doing what their wives would not. We got him dressed back up and sent him back to work. I was sure I would never tire of sucking cock, I never wanted to leave this place.

Thru a misunderstanding, Peter got into trouble, he was hauled out of our cell and taken to a holding cell where they would beat him. He was gone for two whole days and none of the guards could tell me what was going on. The warden called me in to his office for his session with Peter and I, when he saw I was alone he asked where Peter was.

I told him they had dragged him out of our cell and I could hear them beating him, the warden had no idea this was going on. He had the prison searched for Peter, they had put him back in with the three guys we were in with before. They had beaten him once again to an inch of his life, they carried him in and lay him on the bed.

His injuries far to severe for me to take care of, I insisted they get a doctor in immediately or their cock sucker was done. The warden was told and a doctor was in the room with us, he stitched up his cuts and left me bandages to change when needed, he gave me antibiotics and pain medication. I was Peter's nurse now.

I got a bucket and washed him head to toe, they had kicked and punched him everywhere, the two guards who did this were hauled in the wardens office. They stood there all proud of what they had done to Peter. The warden had three other guards in there with the two, he told them to remove their uniforms.

The followed orders and folded and put them on the chair in front of them, he asked what Peter had done to deserve the beating he had gotten. They told him in great detail that Peter had made advances on the one newer guard and the two of them were not about to let some homosexual do this to them. They were guards and they deserved respect, they should be treated properly, they should not be made to feel uncomfortable by some dirty cock sucker.

The wardens face said it all, he was beet red and so mad, he told them to remove their socks and underwear. They stood there naked not sure what was going on, but they were both new to this prison and each one had different rules when it came to how guards were reprimanded and given a bonus for treating prisoners in the right way.

I was brought in and was told these were the two who had beaten Peter, my face so red, I was so mad, but not allowed to lash out. They told me why these two had beaten Peter in the first place.

"Billy we wanted you to see how we handle situations like this, these two will be taken care of for what they did to Peter, but we wanted you to be able to do what you want to them."

"Sir permission to speak freely?"

"Yes Billy by all means, say what you like to these two."

I walked up to them, they now had them in cuffs and the guards held them in place, I stood between the two of them. My hands brushed against their cocks, the one his cock jumped and quickly hardened, I wrapped my hand around both of their shafts. Both cocks rose rock hard and leaking, these two were supposed to be straight, married, with children, hated homosexuals, but yet their cocks rock hard in a man's hand.

I pulled back and smiled at them.

"Warden these two men are supposed to be straight, married, kids, hating guys like Peter and I but look at their cocks Sir, don't look very straight to me."

"Okay Billy you can go, we will take it from here."

"Thank you Sir for everything."

Louis was supposed to take me back to my room, but he let me listen to the warden talk to these two. They stood in front of the warden, cocks semi erect, hands cuffed at their backs.

"Do you two know who you beat up? Do you have any idea the massive mistake you made by hurting this man you beat to a pulp? You are fucking lucky he did not die, the medical bills alone, the worry that he may die. You two are lucky you are not dead right now, and to use the excuse that some homo tried to seduce you and your still hard in front of me. I still am not sure what your punishment should be. These two men the one you beat and the one who touched your penis are protected by me and all of my guards, you ever touch them in any way again, look at them the wrong way and you will disappear inside my prison walls never to be seen ever again. You will be punished, I have two guards who will take you to the room you beat Peter in and they will have their turn to lash out on the two of you for hurting Peter. Do you understand what I just told you? Do I need to clarify any of what I just told you? If you tell anyone about your punishment then you will disappear in my prison walls and never be heard from ever again do you understand me?"

Both in unison.

"Yes Sir Sorry Sir."

They dragged them out of the wardens office and took them to the place they beat Peter, they tied them to the wall like they did to Peter, shackles on the wall to hold their hands and feet in place. They took out the paddle, a large leather paddle used to beat the prisoners who did not follow the rules.

The guards started slow, one hit at a time, slowly it got harder, then the swings whistled thru the air as the leather paddle slapped against their soft tender asses. The warden came in to witness what was happening, he stopped them and asked if they were sorry. They both cried out yes the tears running down their faces.

"Five more and then let them hang there for the rest of their shift."

"Yes Sir."

I could hear it in our cell, Peter was awake now, the pain meds helped him sleep, he slowly healed and with my care he would be good as new soon. The warden poked his head in our cell, they no longer locked the door most times the door wide open. Peter and I both knew we were not allowed out unless a guard ushered us out.

The warden asked how Peter was and I told him on the mend, couple more days and he would be good as new. He left and I got in bed with Peter, I covered us up and he lay half on me, I ran my hand over his back and this always soothed him. He soon was softly snoring, Louis came in and told me to stay in bed, he was just checking up on Peter.

Pretty sure he had a massive crush on Peter, but I too had deep feelings for this man half on me, okay I loved him and I knew it. When I saw him beaten and broken I almost died myself, I kissed the top of his head and slowly drifted off. Louis came in about three hours later, he had the two guards who had beaten Peter up.

They came to apologize, not the wardens idea but their own, they asked for forgiveness, Peter told them he held no ill feelings towards them. When they turned to leave we saw the marks on their backs and backsides. They had beaten them till they bled, the guards who hit them were two of our favorites, Louis closed the door and walked the two guards to their lockers.

Neither of them could sit, the ride home must have been hell for them both, the next day they came in with home made bread and a pie apple both of our favorites. They apologized once again and Peter told them water under the bridge. Peter still could not stand up, to much pain to stand, the warden called me in to his office but did not instruct the guard to make me shower.