All Comments on 'The Privacy Flights'

by Midwaymack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Needs to be continued please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

way too long - blah blah blah 1*

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Jessie burned that marriage down hard. He'll never trust her again, nor should he.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Dont ever fucking write again. You've havent spent much time at this so its not a waste to stop now.

It was too long and seriously, too fucking stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

7 pages of nothing. Their marriage ended the moment she cheated! There was nothing more to be said and done. Very weak and boring story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Few if any, errors. A little too long for my taste, but deserving of five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An interesting plot idea, and the execution was reasonable and believable. My guess is that Kevin fucking Becca will end up doing more harm than good. Becca is intrigued with Kevin, and after a night of fucking, then making love, she will be even more interested. Jessie should have been more careful what she wished for. What was mystical for Jessie can be removed with a shower and a douche. What is mystical for Kevin may be life changing, and marriage shattering. And Kevin will be traveling on business again. And Becca will be watching, and waiting, and perhaps hoping and planning. And if Danny Boy has some special government status, he knows where Jessie lives, and probably has her contact info. Danny might want another chance to not just possess Jessica again, but make her regret that she went back to Kevin.

I see lots of scenarios where Jessica and Kevin split up, with Kevin reconnecting and partnering with Becca. The cherry on top would be Danny pushing himself on to Jessica, which she seems permit, then while Danny is sleeping Jessica uses his service piece to end his predation and her regret. Yeah, she even puts the first round up his ass, just to return the favor. In a perfect world.

I liked it. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

way too long and boring to make a story about a marriage that was already done on the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

About five pages too long!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Because it has an original premise, and because it is well=written, I gave it 5 stars. Nonetheless, I found this tale to be unsatisfying. It reads as if you are smuggling a swinging couple story under the guise of a cheating wife one. Indeed, the behavior and reactions of the married couple only fits if they were in an open marriage. I don't believe for a moment Midwaymack is describing an "exclusive" marriage.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 2 years ago

Very well written. Maybe a bit long, but the story had originality, so worth sticking with.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

I'd like to see more.

This could go a few different ways. I'm looking forward to it if you decide to write more on this story

Thank you.

@iameasel

Dont ever fucking write again.

What gives you the right to speak like that to anyone. Just plain rude, and tends to show you to be the low life that you obviously are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidwaymack@Midwaymack
"Biography field cannot be blank." Well, that's interesting. So what's to say? I'm old, but fortunate that so far medical science has had the answers. I've been married to the best woman in the world (for me, anyway) since 1979. She understands me quite well, but still se...