The Private Diary Ep. 01

Story Info
Vicky's reaction to the first entry of her diary going live.
1.7k words
4.06
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neoindra
Neoindra
42 Followers

Hello Interwebz,

Look what I found today. If it isn't the diary of dear, sweet, innocent little Vicky Sinclair. I won't tell you how I know her, but I will tell you that she's a lying whore. Hell, I've been telling everybody that since the day I met her. Nobody would ever believe me, though. Not Vicky. She's too nice. She's too loyal. She's too perfect to be an ass-kissing bitch. Now, however, I have her very own diary to prove I'm right. Finally, I'm going to be able to show you all who Vicky Sinclair really is. And please, feel free to share the link. I'll be uploading more pages in the near future.

*******************************

January 1st

Dear Diary:

New year, new life, right? That's what they say. And that's what I was banking on when I signed my divorce papers yesterday. The last day of the year. If I'd known how the night would go down afterward, however, I would've signed those stupid papers a month ago when David first gave them to me. Right after I caught the rat bastard in bed with my cousin.

I can't believe I waited a whole freaking month to sign them. Why didn't I do it then? Granted, after signing the papers, I was feeling pretty low. But if I had signed them when he'd given them to me, I could've gone out with my girlfriends a month ago. I could've met Mike, or some other guy like him, a month ago. And I would've been able to write this entry then.

Last night, Sarah, Megan, and Karen took me to Karma, the new hot spot on Main St. We danced, we drank, and we laughed until the early hours of the morning. And when closing time rolled around, something happened. A guy offered me a ride home. He was tall, good-looking, and he asked me if I was an angel.

Yes, I know it was a line. I've been married, not dead. But I'd never had a guy use a line on me. David's idea of seduction was to wink at me over the dinner table and say, "Ya wanna?" Yuck! I can't believe when we were first married, I was being honest when I answered yes. So okay, Mike used a line, but at least his line was flattering. And his car was a Porsche--a Porsche I became very intimately involved with. Or rather, on.

I don't know if it was the alcohol, the feeling of freedom, or just having a guy actually work at seducing me. Maybe it was the combination of all three. But when we got back to the parking garage, I couldn't keep my hands off of him. He seemed to have the same issue with me. I realize it probably sounds cheap and tacky if you weren't there. The two of us, who'd just met, making out in a car in a parking garage. It wasn't, though. It was sexy. I haven't felt sexy in years.

As soon as he got me back to the parking garage, he kissed me as he walked me back to the hood of the car. Since I was wearing a short skirt, I felt the instant I was trapped between him and the car. It should've really freaked me out. Having nowhere to go usually does. I wasn't panicked, however. For some reason, knowing I was at his mercy only made me hotter. I don't know if I was feeling sexy because he found me sexy or if he found me sexy because I was sexy. It's a whole chicken and egg dilemma.

That was when he leaned over and whispered in my ear that he wanted to have wild, passionate sex with me right there on his car in the parking garage. Even as I write this entry, hours later, just remembering how low and gravely his voice was is still enough to make my arms break out in goosebumps. He said I was driving him wild and he had to have me. I don't think I've ever driven a man wild before. Every other guy has kind of always treated me as if he could take me or leave me. Just hearing that he had to have me made me feel so alive.

I leaned back so I was sitting on the hood of his car and then hiked my skirt up. Thank goodness one of my friends had convinced me to wear sexy panties. I had bought some specifically for that night. They were black lace thongs that really didn't cover much. When he saw them, he told me I was trying to kill him. That made me giggle.

Never in all of my life did I think I'd be the type of woman to hike my skirt up to practically a stranger and tell him to take me. Yet, there I was. And I have to admit, I really enjoyed the surge of power coursing through me. I was making him crazy. He was going to die if he couldn't have me right then and there. So I batted my eyelashes at him and told him to take me.

The night of drinking and dancing had already made me hot. My pulse was racing so loudly, I was fairly certain he could hear it. Yet despite how warm and alive I felt in that moment, something was missing. I felt an aching emptiness inside me. He had given me everything else I needed in that moment. It stood to reason he could fill that void.

He was the perfect gentleman. After checking to make sure I wasn't overly drunk, he produced a condom (thank goodness, since I'd completely forgotten to ask about that one). The next thing I knew, his dick was in his hand. I didn't get to see it very long. He was very quick about putting the condom on, and then he pulled my panties to the side and thrust inside me.

To be honest, I'd never really had passionate sex. The only guy I'd ever been with had been David. He treated sex as a given. I'd always felt he'd taken sex as for granted. His due for being alive. At least, that's how he treated sex with me. Mike, however, devoured me. There really was no other way to describe it. He played with my nipples through the silk of my blouse. His finger and thumb rubbed the fabric against the sensitive skin as he thrust inside me.

I hadn't gotten a good look at his cock, that's true, but he felt huge inside me. So large that, for one brief moment, he did fill the void. My brain shut off, and I was allowed to just surf on the wave of sensations. If sex with David had ever been like this, I'm not sure we would've gotten divorced.

Then when he started going faster and harder, he dropped his hand down to my pussy. I'm blushing as I write this part. But, seeing as it was the best part, I can't imagine leaving it out. As he continued to have sex with me, he started rubbing my clit much as he had my nipples. I had thought that men, as a general rule, don't know where the clit is. Mike proved me wrong.

When I came, I think I screamed loud enough to wake the dead. He didn't seem to mind, however. There was no shushing, and he didn't hold his hand over my mouth to quiet me. Instead, he just smiled down at me as he continued to take me. He called out my name, or at least something close to my name, and then thrust into me one last time before stilling. His whole body was heaving with the effort it took for him to breathe. There was a fine sheen of sweat on his forehead, and his heart was racing under my palm. I had done this. To him.

He kissed me gently on the cheek before pulling out of me. I wasn't really sure what to do next. This was completely uncharted waters for me. So I slid off the car, thankful when my shaky legs actually held my weight. Then I did the most embarrassing thing ever. I thanked him. God, I am such an idiot. He smiled and cleared his throat. I'm pretty sure he was trying not to laugh. And then nodded and said the pleasure had been all his. It wasn't though. Even with him gone, my skin was still warm from his heat.

After he disposed of the condom and we'd straightened our clothing, he opened the passenger door for me. As I said, he was a gentleman. We were pretty silent as he drove me home. I didn't mind. It gave me time to really enjoy the waves of euphoria crashing through me. I'd much rather a guy say nothing at all than saying something really stupid and killing the mood.

Once we got to my house, he walked me in, undressed me, and then tucked me into bed. He left a soft kiss on my lips before leaving. I felt like the heroine of a movie. Even when I woke up this morning, there was this soft feeling of contentment inside me.

I gave Mike my number last night, so every second of the day today has been filled with this giddy sense of anticipation. Every second that passes brings me that much closer to the second my phone rings. I could've been feeling this delicious feeling for the past month.

Yeah, I should've signed those damned papers the second David gave them to me.

*******************************

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

I glanced over the entry again, wishing it would somehow disappear. Maybe I'd misread it. I hadn't, however. The words all remained the same. As they should. I had been the one to write them, after all.

My stomach turned with embarrassment as I remembered the personal and vulnerable moment that happened almost a year ago. I'd been so stupid. So naïve. I honestly believed that when a guy said he'd call, he would. Yeah, I've made some mistakes over the past year. But none that warranted having my diary put on public display.

Who would do this to me? And why? Have any of my coworkers found this yet? Are they reading it too? Has Mike read it? Oh my god. I haven't talked to him in months. He's going to think I'm obsessed.

I'm going to be sick.

Neoindra
Neoindra
42 Followers