Husbands And Boyfriends Ch. 01

Story Info
Devoted wife seduces her husband's boss.
2.4k words
3.61
31.1k
28
25

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neoindra
Neoindra
42 Followers

Saturday. The day it all started. Or maybe the day it ended?

Jewel

As I stood in front of the sleek office door, I took a deep breath and then released it slowly. In through my nose and out my mouth to a count of ten. Just as my yogi had taught me. I needed this second. I needed a beat to try and dismiss the nervous bubble of energy that had settled in the bottom of my stomach. I was about to head into the biggest, if not the most controversial, negotiation of my young life. It didn't take an MBA to know I needed to be on the top of my game to pull this off.

A small smile of satisfaction pulled at my expression at the thought. Thankfully, even if it did, I had that particular qualification covered. The degree was a newly acquired accomplishment. One that, according to everyone other than Jack, I was inordinately proud of. My friends were getting sick of me dropping it into every conversation since the ceremony. Granted, maybe referring to the piece of paper as my personal baby at Shelly's baby shower had been a touch too far. But, really, I was just trying to relate. Shelly had been trying to get pregnant as long as I'd been in grad school. It seemed relevant at the time. Shelly had really worked hard to get that baby. Having to fuck that bore of a husband of hers on demand for two years? That was hard work. She'd earned it. I was willing to admit that. But I worked just as hard to earn my degree. I hadn't fucked anyone for it, but I'd put in the hours and made the sacrifices necessary for two long years. Just as Jack had earned a goddamned promotion. I nodded as my heart calmed to a normal pace.

The notification chime from my phone pulled my attention away from my inner monologue.

Are you sure this is what you want?

Speak of the devil. The text had been from Jack. Not that it was a huge surprise that he was checking in with me. I'd been kind of expecting it. He always wanted to make sure I was doing what I wanted. Getting what I wanted. He actually cared that my life was what I wanted it to be. Which, of course, is why he'd succeeded where so many others had failed. That honest sentiment was why I'd fallen in love with him. Ultimately, that's why I said yes to him when I'd said no to so many others.

Absolutely!

I grimaced at the small lie of omission. He was asking if I wanted to fuck his boss because I found his boss attractive. My answer, however, had been that I wanted to fuck his boss to get Jack the promotion he'd been killing himself for over the past two years.

With a shake of my head, I raised my fist to the door and I silenced the voice of guilt racing through my head. I'd come too far to be talked out of this. Also, I'd been honest. For the most part. It's not like he'd asked me why I'd wanted to fuck, Aaron.

Mr. Dickerson, I corrected with a nod. Bosses liked to be addressed with respect. Jack had assumed that I'd brought this up with him, that I'd expressed an interest in his boss, because I was personally interested in the guy. Jack tended to be naive like that sometimes. He genuinely didn't realize all the extra value I brought to our marriage. Probably because he'd never see me as a commodity to trade. I loved him too much to kill that naive spirit of his, but I realized my worth. All of it.

My mouth went dry as I let my knuckles fall onto the glass. This was it. I was going to do this. I was going to stop at nothing to get Jack that damned promotion he wanted. Just as he would stop at nothing to make me happy.

"Come in." The deep voice on the other side of the door sent a shiver through my body. Even with as distracted as it sounded, it still had the ring of authority to it. The one someone only got from living a lifetime calling the shots.

One more breath. The conditioned office air calmed what was left of my nerves as it swept over me. After I unbuttoned the second button on my crisp, white, tailored shirt, I grabbed the cold metal pull of the door.

As soon as I stepped into his office, the sheer weight of the masculine decor crashed into me. Just on the other side of the door, the side I'd just come from, the world was a sterile space. Beige walls and carpet with walls clad in inspirational posters, however, gave way to a different world at that doorway. Here there were ceiling to floor bookshelves in maple. The floors clicked under my heels. Hardwood to match, of course. Even his desk, which was large enough to intimidate even the most successful CEO, was crafted of matching wood. The chairs and couches were draped in leather. Not the slick, cold, cheap stuff they sold at discount office stores. No. They looked warm and rich.

Unable to stop myself, I ran my fingers over the top of one of the chairs positioned at a glass bistro table as I crossed the room. The upholstery was every bit as soft and welcoming as I'd imagined it would be. As I imagined how it would feel under my naked skin, a warmth drifted through my body and my nipples hardened. Yes, I was doing this for Jack. For his promotion. But I'd be lying to myself if I said I wasn't planning on enjoying it. There was, after all, a clear reason convincing Jack that I was attracted to Aaron hadn't been hard. The man practically exuded sexuality.

His head down, his attention focused on the tablet on his desk, I had a moment to gather my wits before preceding. "Mr. Dickerson." I was impressed with how steady my voice sounded. He seemed surprised as his head jerked up.

"Mrs. Gear." He blinked a couple of times before pushing himself back into his oversized leather chair. "I wasn't aware we had a meeting scheduled." With a slight frown he templed his hands in his lap. "Or even that you were planning on being in the office today. On a Saturday. Is Jack working?" His gaze swung over my shoulder as if expecting my husband to walk through the door at any second.

"No." I sat in the chair across from him. My pencil skirt pulled taut across my thighs as I leaned forward. Not that he seemed to notice. His gaze immediately went to the extra cleavage I'd just put on display. I wasn't an expert in seducing men, I'd never really needed to be, but that seemed like a good start to me.

When he looked back up at my face, his brow was furrowed with what appeared to be confusion. "No?"

I'd bet all the money in our retirement accounts that no was a word he wasn't used to hearing. "We didn't have an appointment and Jack isn't working today. He's playing golf with my father."

The statement only made the wrinkles in his brow become deeper. "That's...nice. The golf, that is. Today is a perfect day for eighteen holes."

As I watched him fidget slightly in his chair, I simply nodded. Turns out, the sight of him confused was enjoyable. I liked that I currently held his entire attention. "Yes. Very nice," I said, deciding to let him dangle for a moment or two longer.

"So." He tented his hands in his lap as his focus shifted to just over my right shoulder. I'd only been in his office for a few minutes and he was already ready to dismiss me. That hurt my pride a touch. "How can I help you, Mrs. Gear?" Then his attention shifted squarely back to me and he cocked his head as if he'd just had a thought. "Have you reconsidered my job offer?"

As his personal assistant? Hell no. I'd worked too many years and had studied too hard to spend my days getting coffee and hitting send of his pre-typed emails. "Oh, no." I smiled and shook my head to soften the rejection. "I'm actually here to talk about Jack's job."

He sat back in his chair, an uneasy expression crossing his face. "And Jack can't talk to me because...?"

This was it. This was the moment. "Because Jack has already given you everything in his power to give."

"And you have something new to add? Something, shall we say, to sweeten the pot?" His gaze returned to my cleavage. "I wonder what that could be." When he glanced back up, his mouth was held in a tight smirk. "Mrs. Gear."

Leaning back in the chair, I smiled. "I'm pretty sure you have some idea about what I'm offering."

"Maybe." He shrugged. "But I think I'd like to hear you say it."

Fine. This was his show. If he wanted to hear me say the words, that wouldn't be such a hardship. Not compared with what else I was willing to do. But, when I opened my mouth, I found I couldn't bring myself to say the words. "What would I have to do, to convince you, that Jack would make a great partner? That he's a team player," I said instead.

"Can I be candid, Mrs. Gear?" He leaned forward as well. Even though we were still separated by the width of his massive desk, I could've sworn I felt the warmth of his breath tickle my skin as he spoke. The only response I could give him was the briefest nod of my head. "Are you offering to fuck me? In exchange for me giving Jack a promotion?" Again, a slight nod from me was the only answer he got. "Ah. I see."

A shiver went through me as he took a moment to allow his gaze to travel from my head to my lap. My brain scrambled for anything to say. When I'd imagined this moment, I never thought about how awkward it would feel to be appraised so openly by another man.

"How many times? Which positions?" This time he tented his hands under his chin as if he were giving the idea some thought.

Of all the possible outcomes to me showing up in his office today, that's one that never occurred to me. "Excuse me?"

"How many times would I get to fuck you? In return for Jack's promotion?" His voice had a bite to it that hadn't been there a moment ago.

My voice shook as I said, "Once."

He nodded as if considering it. "Once? Really?" His chest shook with what I could only imagine was silent amusement. "You must think you're incredible in the sack, sweetheart."

"I am." The indignant words slipped out before I could stop them.

He shook his head as he stood. "Nobody is that good." He walked around the desk before grabbing my upper arm. For one brief moment, I thought he was going to kiss me. Only, he didn't. Instead, he guided me out of the office. "Let's pretend this never happened, shall we? It'll make company parties a lot easier to get through. At least, I imagine it would for you." With that, I was escorted back to the sterile world on the other side of his door. "Have a good day, Mrs. Gear."

As the door closed behind me, I felt the wave of mortification fall over me. It's weight crushing me as if I were no more than a bug. I had thrown myself at him and he had tossed me away. Was I that undesirable?

My whole body shook with the sting of the rejection as I took my phone out of my jacket. With numb fingers, I texted Jack.

Heading home.

What happened? His reply came almost instantly.

How could I answer that? The words mocked me from my screen. What could I possibly say? I shook my head at the thought. I'd tell him the truth. Mostly. As I always did.

He wasn't interested. The sweet and simple words took most of the sting out of it.

Not interested? Please, I've seen the way he watches you whenever you're in the office. He's interested.

Maybe he would've been if I'd given it to him for free. Sex with me just wasn't worth giving one of his best workers a promotion that the worker had earned a year ago. Anger started to burn away my embarrassment.

Jewel? You there? You okay?

Fuck. I needed to clean this up before I gave into the emotions warring inside me. Get your head in the game, Jewel.

I mean, he said he was tempted but he didn't want to risk you quitting. You're worth more to him than a roll in the sheets.

That seemed believable. Or, at least, I hoped it did. I walked down the sterile hallway as confidently as I could.

He's a fool. I'd fire me if that meant I got to sleep with you.

A soft smile bloomed at his words. Not an atom in my being didn't believe him.

Thanks. But he had a point. You are pretty priceless.

Love you, babe.

Love you, too.

After I put the phone back in my pocket I had a better idea. Retrieving it, I texted him once more.

I think I'm going to swing by that bar on the corner for a quick drink before I head home.

As great as Jack's words had been, I had a feeling I was going to need a few minutes to unpack everything that had just happened before I talked to him in person.

Get two. And take your time. I'm killing it on the course today. This might be the day.

The day he finally won against my Dad. I didn't even have to ask to know. At least one of us was coming home a winner today. I put my phone away as I made my way to the garage. Yes. A couple of drinks. A few minutes alone to think. I'd be fine by the time we had dinner. If I wasn't, I could just bring up his game. Perfect distraction.

Neoindra
Neoindra
42 Followers