Husbands And Boyfriends Ch. 02

Story Info
Devoted wife seduces husband's boss.
2.3k words
3.81
15.4k
17
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neoindra
Neoindra
42 Followers

All's well that ends well....?

Jewel

I got out of the Uber and headed towards the door of my home. Our home. Yes, I would have to go back to pick up my car but, after two drinks, I didn't want to take any chances. That wasn't enough for me to be drunk. Not really. The day was already a bust, however, I didn't want to add to my failures if I got pulled over or in an accident.

"Thanks." With a wave, I dismissed the driver.

His gaze trailed down my body in an appraising manner. Something that would normally irritate me. Today, however, I might have preened a little for his perusal. Maybe. Just a little. Okay, even I knew that was the wrong thing to do. That I'd just set the feminist movement back a good decade. Still, the day had left me a little bruised. I needed some reassurance.

"Anytime, doll. Count myself lucky when I get a pickup as lovely as you are."

Well, he was definitely getting a bigger tip and another star added to his review. Which is probably why he said the words. I shrugged off my inner cynic and grabbed my phone out of my purse. If he chooses to flatter his way into a better life, just like the bartender, who was I to stand in his way?

Jack's car was in the drive and the front door unlocked so I wasn't surprised to find him home. In the kitchen, dancing to loud music wasn't even unexpected. A soft, honest smile spread over my expression as I caught sight of him. He was truly the best decision I'd ever made. Yes, he was handsome. Of course. Everybody thought their guy was good looking, though. It was a subjective measure at best. No. What I loved so much about him was all the things a person couldn't see. The little things one had to pay attention to notice.

He picked that moment to spot me. With a slight cock of his head, he danced over to my spot and wrapped me in his arms. Together, we danced to the silly music until I was laughing hard enough that I had to stop to catch my breath. "I take it you won," I said after turning the music down a hair.

"I did." He grabbed a wooden spoon off the stove and dipped it in a pan before offering me a taste. "But that's not all."

With a lift of an eyebrow, I blew on the red sauce in the spoon. "Oh? Do tell." It was good that he'd had such a great day. His good mood was already wearing off on me.

"Aaron called after you texted me."

My heart plummeted. With nothing else to do, I took the taste of sauce. Not that I tasted it at all. Could I go back and take some of Connor's tip if he'd been wrong? We'd never discussed what he'd owe me if I was right. "Oh?" I forced a smile. Jack seemed happy. So, even if Aaron had told him everything, maybe it wasn't so bad.

Putting the spoon down, he said, "I got the promotion." He picked me up and twirled around the kitchen. "I got the fucking promotion." When he stopped spinning, he allowed me to slowly slide down the front of his body. His warmth and the feel of his strong torso pressed against me was almost enough to make me forget my concerns. Almost.

"That's," I shook my head, "that's fantastic."

"You look surprised." He pulled me back into his embrace. "I kind of thought you would already know."

Burying my face into his shoulder, I took a deep breath. The rich scent of his cologne grounded me. He was here. As long as he was here, everything would be okay. "Why? How would I have?" I didn't dare back away to look at him. I wasn't brave enough.

"Because it was right after you left, silly. Which," he said, pushing me away so he could stare down into my eyes. Guess I was going to have to be brave whether I wanted to be or not, "means it had to be something you said."

My stomach knotted with dread. "Oh, no. It wasn't me. I didn't say anything good today. Nothing that would convince him to give you the promotion. If anything, I honestly thought I ruined any chance you had at that promotion."

"Silly woman." He dipped to take my mouth in a kiss full of passion and joy. Without thought, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. The kiss, his kiss, was addictive. Even after all this time, my heart raced and my body heated at his touch. It did everytime we touched. When he pulled back, I'd forgotten what we had been discussing. "You are the best decision I ever made. You could never ruin anything." The words were so sincere, I almost believed them. "Except maybe dinner," he said with a smile. "I don't think I can wait to taste more of you."

Walking over to the stove, I turned off the sauce. "Then don't." It took the simplest of maneuvers to undo the simple fastener and zipper that held the skirt up. The fabric fluttered to the floor to puddle around my stiletto heels. "We'll order something when we're done."

"Thank god. It was just jar sauce anyway. The look on your face when you tried it...I thought you were going to spit it out."

My face heated with embarrassment. "Oh, no. Sorry. My mind was somewhere else." I rose to my toes so I could kiss him. "I honestly didn't even taste it. Sorry."

"No worries. I'm just glad that I appear to have your undivided attention now." He started to unbutton my blouse, his fingers brushing against my skin with each move.

"Completely focused on you." My eyes closed and my head tipped back as he maneuvered me so my ass was against the kitchen island. Yes. This was exactly what I needed. Jack. Always.

He pushed my blouse off my shoulders before learning down to kiss one of my nipples and then the other. "I like that."

"I'm glad." My voice was raspy as he left a trail of kisses down my stomach.

"Don't get me wrong, the thought of you being bent over Aaron's desk, your skirt pushed up over your hips, your panties torn and in a pile in the corner, as he fucked you from behind was hot as hell."

Since he'd said it like that, I had to admit the scenario was kind of sexy. "Is that how you envisioned it going down?" Speaking of going down, I gasped as his kisses found my smooth pussy. Oh, yeah. So hot. I spread my legs to give him better access.

He pulled my panties to one side so he could run his tongue over the seam of my sex. Sensation slammed through me at the intimate touch. He knew exactly how much pressure to put into the caress. A whimper escaped me as I fought against the urge to tangle my fingers in his hair and force his mouth to claim its prize.

"His loss is my gain." Another feather soft graze of his skin against mine made me growl. "Getting impatient?" He asked. It was the only warning I got before the sound of lace tearing filled my ears. My panties went flying over his shoulder. "Can't have that. My queen should never have to wait for anything."

I called out as his hands cupped my ass and brought my slick pussy closer to the warmth of his mouth. Yes. God yes. Finally, he was devouring me. Grabbing the lip of the island behind me, I used it as an anchor. I could no longer trust my own legs to keep me upright.

Heat and pressure took turns torturing me. Each touch, each kiss, each nip, bringing me higher until I thought I would die from the pleasure. Then he'd back off. Deny me the climax my body screamed for. "Please," I begged. "Please, Jack." My voice was rough. I'd probably been screaming. That sounded like something I would do.

"Turn around." His voice was deep and rough as he issued the command.

I didn't even think, I turned so my ass was pressed into the hard length hidden behind his zipper.

"Good girl." The words, whispered as they were into my ear, made me shiver. "Are you ready for me?"

"Are you?" I asked.

He gathered my hair in his hand, pulling my head back until it rested on his shoulder. "Answer me, Jewlie. Are you ready?"

"Always." The word came out broken as it had to travel through my tight throat.

He pushed me forward so my weight was braced on the cool stone of the island as the sound of his zipper sliding down filled my ears. When he thrust into me, I could feel the rasp of his khaki pants against my bare ass. He hadn't even taken them down. Somehow, the realization made me hotter.

Jutting my hips back, I tried to set the pace. He stopped me immediately by grabbing my hips. His fingers digging into my skin hard enough that I guessed I'd have bruises where he held me by nightfall. I smiled at the image. "Not this time, Jewlie. I'm going to take you exactly as I see fit. And you're going to come all over my cock when I tell you to. Not a moment before. Am I understood?"

Biting my lip, I moaned in answer. Fine. If he wanted to call the shots. I had no problem with that.

"Am I understood?" He pulled out slowly before thrusting back into me. The move, designed to get my attention, made me moan.

How did he expect me to talk while every ounce of my attention was focused on the desire burning my body to ash from the inside.

"Jewlie?" He repeated the move.

"Yes. Yes." The words were shouted as he sank deep into my core. I wasn't sure if I was answering him or just calling out with passion, but he seemed to take the word as the signal he'd been waiting for.

"Good girl." When he started thrusting into me in earnest, I relaxed my body to take all of him. "That's it. God, yes. Love how your pussy stretches around my cock. So hot and tight."

My mind went fuzzy with his words. It always did. I couldn't think straight with him possessing every inch of my body while telling me how much he enjoyed every second of it. Minutes stretched to hours as I allowed him complete access.

He grasped the back of my hair as he got harder and bigger inside me. He was going to come. I didn't need to understand the words he whispered into my ear as he ground against me. At the last minute, his free hand slipped around to my clit. With a gentle pinch, my world shattered. A wave of peace swept through my body where once there was tormented warring emotions. The hand on my pussy slid up to support my body as I went slack.

"That's it. That's my good girl." His words came back into focus as did my own efforts to catch the harsh breaths I continued to take. He still pumped into my body as he finished. My own body was shaking with release under his.

Peace. Contentment. His fingers massaged the tender spots on my scalp. "Damn." It was the first word I'd spoken and my voice sounded rough around it. "That was..." I couldn't formulate the correct word for how amazing it was, how amazing I felt, so I let the sentence die.

"Intense?" He kissed my cheek as he slid out of me. I felt achy and bereft at his retreat, but as soon as he took a step away from me, he spun me around to collect me in his arms.

I smiled up at him. "Yeah. Something like that."

Picking me up, he carried me back to our bedroom before placing me on our bed. "Thinking about what you and Aaron were up to all day got me super turned on." He stretched out on top of me, his strong body caging mine.

"Even after you heard he wasn't interested?" Unable to meet his gaze I glanced over his shoulder. With one hand, however, he directed my gaze back to his.

"He's an idiot." Jack shook his head before dropping down to leave a little kiss on the tip of my nose. "The smartest idiot I've ever met, but an idiot just the same."

I giggled. "That's what the bartender said."

"You told somebody else what you were up to today?"

Fuck. It'd just slipped out. Had I not been supposed to. "I'm sorry. I--"

His firm kiss silenced me. When my brain was fuzzy and my breath ragged again, he pulled away. "Never apologize. Not for exploring your sexual side. Not for sharing it with me. Not for talking about it with strangers. I think it's hot as hell." He brushed the bulge already growing hard against my pussy to chase away any doubts I had. "Plus, this bartender sounds pretty smart. Smarter than Aaron."

"Speaking of which, I'm going to go back to his bar. I have to pick up my car and I owe him a bigger tip."

Jack lifted one brow as I started pulling his golf shirt off over his head.

"He was right," I added to answer Jack's silent question. "About Aaron being an idiot."

Jack smiled. "I think I might owe this bartender a tip as well." When I cocked my head in question, he added, "For taking such great care of my girl."

Neoindra
Neoindra
42 Followers