The Private Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh,,fuck I'm cumming!"

Her whole body shudders. After her orgasm subsides, she totally relaxes. Mike lays next to his wife. Her hand is resting on Chuck's cock.

Lynn gives Mike a deep kiss tasting her cunt juices on his lips. A post coital laugh escapes her lips, "Fuck honey that was great. I don't think I have ever come like that. Inviting Chuck to join us was a good idea."

She turns to the other side and gives Chuck his kiss and tells him, "My husband has my cunt ready for you to fuck."

Chuck gets between her spread legs, her pussy wet and open ready for his cock. Lynn reaches for his engorged cock and rubs the head along her slit giving him a good coating.

Still stroking Chuck's cock, Lynn tells her cuckold husband, "Get closer so you can see his big cock sliding in my pussy.

Mike slides down even with her abdomen. He is barely a foot from Chuck's cock pointing at his wife's cunt.

He tells his buddy, "Go ahead and fuck her. That's what we both want."

Chuck eases his cock into Lynn's hot cunt. He takes it slow. Mike is getting a good close-up watching another man's cock expand his wife's cunt. It's open but when Chuck's cock gets past her outer lips, the passage is as tight as it was. He talks dirty to both.

He's too horny to make this last. He speeds up taking longer strokes. His cock tightens up and releases the first blast of cum in Lynn's cunt. He pulls out and another rope lands from her pubic mound to her stomach. He keeps cumming on the outside of her pussy until there are just a few drops. Mike can't believe what a turn on it is being this close to Chuck cumming on his wife.

Chuck relaxes on his elbows, keeping his cock in Lynn's ravaged married cunt. They exchange deep kisses. Chuck eases himself off Lynn's body. Mike looks at his buddy's cock sliding out of his wife's cunt, cum oozing out of the slit.

Lynn notices her husband looking at Chuck's cock. With her most slutty voice she asks, "How did it look? Were you getting a good view?"

Her husband replies, "It was hot watching his cock sliding in your pussy. I was getting a good view. I can tell you like fucking Chuck. It was even hot watching him cum."

"I'm glad you got a good view. That's what the private game is all about. We like Chuck fucking me. Speaking of his cum, clean me off while I clean Chuck."

Unlike earlier, there is no hesitation on Mike's part. He leans over his wife's body and licks his buddy's cum. He relishes the familiar salty taste. He looks at Chuck's cock entering Lynn's mouth. Her tongue swirls around his head and shaft cleaning off their combined juices.

Lynn is more vocal, "God I just love your cock in my mouth. That's it honey, lick his cum off my body."

She finishes with Chuck and inspects the work her husband is doing. She says, "Good job. I think you got it all. Now take your turn."

He is still hard as he slides his cock in his wife's used cunt. There is no resistance. After Chuck's fucking, she is not as tight as usual. Lynn encourages him talking dirty to him about fucking Chuck. She plays with his nipples while he fucks her. Normally, he asks her to slow down, but he is too pent up to make this last. Since she has already cum twice, he doesn't worry about her pleasure. He moans and lets out a hot blast in his wife's freshly fucked cunt. While he relaxes, he wonders if he came on Lynn's body, would she tell Chuck to lick it off? Somehow, he doesn't think so.

The three of them lie there, their sexual urges spent.

(To be continued)

12