All Comments on 'The Prize Ch. 06'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
CharmingVixen your writing is beyond exceptional

My measure of exceptionality is how much I masturbate to any given story and as I logged on to wank off to another of your stories - I saw this new submission! Hurrah I said! But! "Kill the child"? It feels like there's no possible way out to a win-win situation for these two, so it's going to be interesting to see how the series further develops. Disturbing but oh so gripping! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

im so glad you finally added another chapter to this story. PLEASE write the next chapter ASAP the wait is too much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lovin' It

Oh please hurry. I love your stories very much but I couldn't bear the wait. Please continue the stories asap pleasee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very very sexy

Not your typical n-c/reluctance tale, as the female doesn't appear to be giving in! Fantastic characterisation. Will be interesting to see how they both get past their strong wills!

Keep going, your series [all of em] are brilliant.

Zera

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please Write More!

Please write more! I'm dying to know how the story ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Can't wait for more

Please hurry with the next part of the story. I'm on pins and needles to see how this ends.

TieMeDownLisaTieMeDownLisaover 16 years ago
Isn't it time?

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please put up the next chapter. Please????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Youre killing me!

Exceptional i cannot wait for the rest!!!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Wow

That was different. I don't know that another story on Lit has ever involved an innocent child being put to death as a punishment. Wow. I hope the kid doesn't die. I can't see that happening. This just feels too much like a happy ending type tale. The drama is excellent, and I look forward to the rest! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars straight away

Rarely does one find a story where the female protagonist is not illogically subjugated by the male and ultimately finds her pleasure in it against her will.

Teel is one badass character and reeks of power. A leader who helped her people steel ships and escape and this 2nd page was outstanding esp. her threat.

Love stories where female lead's power matches upto the male's.

Bravo chapter. 10 stars out of 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous