The Prize Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I have a new favorite shower pal," she said grinning.

"I definitely feel cleaner," Andy responded.

Sara began drying her hair using a hair dryer that was in Andy's bathroom. Andy combed his hair until he had it where he wanted it. Once her hair was dry enough for her, Sara grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body as only women can do.

"I'm gonna go get dressed. Just wait till you taste my cookies.........oh wait......" she said with a devil grin. With that, she blew Andy a last kiss and left.

"So much for the quiet shower," Andy said to himself aloud.

Andy then went to his bag and got out clothes for the day, a Christmas t-shirt with Snoopy on it and a pair of sweatpants. He figured that they probably weren't leaving the house today, so this would be fine. Once he was satisfied that he looked respectable, he stepped back outside.

By this time, everyone was up and greeted Andy with various degrees of friendliness. Gianna was still a bit cold to him, like with almost everyone; just the way she was. Liliana and Karlee looked on him favorably, both giving him big smiles, Dillion much the same.

"Nice shower?" Candace asked smiling.

"Quite nice, thank you," Andy said with the slightest of grins. Andy couldn't see it, but there were some looks of jealousy across the faces of some of the girls. Cassandra and Alex in particular had wanted to participate in "cleaning" Andy, but Sara beat them too it.

In the time since Andy had "cleaned up", baking materials had been procured. Alex was now wearing her trademark, "Fuck the Cook," apron which Andy giggled at.

"I like to get my priorities clear," Alex said alluringly.

Angela and Cassandra were also in cookie making mode, starting on small stirrings themselves. They all eventually decided on some sugar cookies, snickerdoodles (which were Andy's favorite) and some gingerbread cookies. The girls already had a variety of cookie cutters out. Everything from mini "Santas" to boobs and penises of all sizes. Gotta keep with the theme after all. One of the kitchen TV's had Netflix on it and "White Christmas" started playing. Some of the younger girls had never seen it, which Gianna quickly rolled her eyes at.

Sara reemerged around this time, dressed in a "Ho, Ho, Whore" tank top and carrying a big smile.

"I think I know why she's smiling...." Britany said sing-songy. Sara just sneered and joined us in the kitchen. They all actually made a nice unit. Andy was rolling dough and working on the snickerdoodles, Angela rolled everything else out, her tits nearly spilling out of her top every time she did, and Sara and Casandra were busy mixing and sorting.

By the end of the movie, many cookies had been made with many more on the way. Each was taste-tested after they cooled to ensure their quality. Cassandra upped the tasting a bit when she insisted that Andy taste a gingerbread cookie lodged between her tits. Being no fool, he took the cookie out using his teeth after being scolded for trying to use his hands.

The rest of the girls were doing a variety of watching TV, checking their phones, reading. Some were in the back rooms making content for their sites. Dillion and Liliana were apparently scissoring each other in the back and eventually got quite an audience. The girls received a round of applause once the camera was cut. Andy didn't see it but could certainly hear the moaning, even from the other side of the house. Angela just shook her head.

"Bitches should've invited us," she said to Andy while not-so-subtly grazing his package. Andy just shook his head and continued baking.

By around three pm, the cookies were done; and Andy's pajama idea started catching on. Apparently and independently, each had bought some sort of Christmas wear for the day, and all decided that they should make a game out of it.

Numbers would be drawn out of a hat to determine the order. Each would have to go to their rooms and change into what they brought which they would all wear for the rest of the night. If the group didn't feel that the woman looked good in it or wasn't sexy enough in it, the girl would have the clothes ripped off of them and would have to go naked until tomorrow. Originally, they were also going to have to go down on someone too, but it was decided there was plenty of time for that later. Andy, it was decided, would be the final judge in the event of a tie as he was deemed most impartial.

They all decided to make Andy go first, even though he told them that what he brought wasn't sexy. He came back in feety pajamas, including butt flap with Peanuts characters on it. He decided not to wear underwear with it at the last minute which had an added effect of giving the girls a decent view of his package. After Natasha confirmed that he wasn't wearing underwear by slipping her hand under the butt flap, it was agreed that Andy's attire was up to their standards. Even Gianna signed off.

The first up was Dillion. She shrugged and headed off to her room, secretly thinking that the girls had rigged it for her to go first. (They hadn't, but whatever.) She came out wearing a Santa bikini top with white fluff around it. She had a short red skirt with it and a bright red thong which she flashed to the girls while giggling. The vote was unanimous in her favor, and she took a seat.

Charlie was next. She came out with a tight wife beater with, "Slut for Santa" written on it, clearly done in haste. She wore a polka dot pair of panties with it that really had no Christmas message on it. Unanimous again. Unacceptable. Charlie threw up her hands, kinda knowing this was coming as she really didn't pack and pajamas of any kind. She did insist though that Andy had to be the one to strip her. The majority agreed with the request and Andy went up dutifully. He felt bad about ruining her clothes, which she could tell.

"These are throwaways anyway, Andy," she let him know quietly, "rip 'em." With that he tore her t-shirt off, ripping it down the back leaving her 34D's hanging out for all to see. Andy eventually got a tear in Charlie's panties and suddenly he was face to cheek with Charlie's fantastic ass. Charlie then jokingly pushed Andy's face into it, which made everyone laugh and made Andy slightly hard. Charlie dutifully sat next to Dillion on the couch, who couldn't resist feeling up her tits.

Gianna was next. She rolled her eyes at this but went along with it. She came out in tank top that said, "Cunt for Claus" that showed off her massive tits. Unlike Charlie's feeble attempt, this was professionally made. She finished it off with "A Christmas Story" panties that showed off her big ass quite well. This one was divided. It seemed like she had the majority, but some resisted. She threw up her arms and looked to Andy.

"You wanna decide?" Gianna said to him almost laughing at how ridiculous this was.

"I love "A Christmas Story"!" Andy declared and gave the thumbs up. She smiled at him and flipped off everyone who voted against her.

Natasha was next. She loved Christmas, as it was her favorite holiday. She went with a theme from the movie, "Elf" it seemed. She had Will Ferrell's elf hat with matching elf shoes, a cleavage heavy green top, and fluffy panties. She even had Buddy earrings. There was no doubt she passed and even got some applause. She smiled and sat down.

Whitney was next. She admitted that she had nothing and would strip voluntarily. She got her clothes off so fast that no one could even call for her to have them ripped off. A few of the girls rolled their eyes, but everyone mostly let it go.

Liliana's turn now. She came out wearing only Rudolph pasties over her nipples and "Ho" thong. Approved.

Alex was next and took a page from Liliana. She had a red halter top with her tits hanging out through triangle straps where her tits were supposed to go. Her nipples were covered with what looked like Rudolph's nose blinking. It slid down into a panty holster that showed off her ass quite well. She also was wearing a set of reindeer antlers on her head. Pass.

Karlee was up. She came back in a Santa hat, red teddy, but a pair of black panties for some reason. She heard everyone murmuring.

"I didn't bring red panties!" she exclaimed. This did nothing to help her case. While Andy was fully willing to give her a pass, the majority wouldn't let it stand. Charlie took it upon herself to strip her down as she had been a few minutes previous, not even giving Andy the option. Karlee for her part didn't seem to really mind too much and sat back down.

Candace was next. She went with a green fur bra with Grinch's on it and a matching set of panties. It amazed Andy how it held her tits in, but he wasn't complaining. She received the pass and sat down, wiggling her ass a bit to show off as she did.

Cassandra was up and she did not disappoint. She came out with the sluttiest bunny suit ever from "A Christmas Story." It was cut to show off her cleavage, no middle section so her belly button was exposed, and a fluffy bunny tail accentuating her ass. The creativity alone gave her a pass and she sat back down, ensuring she was as close to Andy as possible.

Britany's turn came and unlike her sister, refused to simply concede. She came out with no shirt, simply red tape in an "X" over her nipples and a pair of red panties. While this almost showed effort, it was a fail. The girls insisted that Andy take the tape off her nipples with his mouth. Being no stranger to Britany's boobs as this point, he did it as easily as possible. More than a few of the women were impressed at his skill, even Gianna. She sat her nude ass on the couch.

Angela was next to twirl with a candy cane theme. Red pasties capped with candy canes and a red thong with white fluff. Easy pass.

Sara was last and she did not disappoint. She was topless save a pair of crucifixes on each nipple. Her red thong had on the front, "Jesus came from here!!" written on them. Some of the girls were shocked while others couldn't stop laughing. Andy was among them. He thought it was perfect and said so. She passed and so ended the contest.

By this time, food had been brought out for everyone to nosh on. Appetizers mostly, but Andy noticed that the bar had also been replenished from the other night. Before heading to the bar, Andy saw the breakfast order sheets for the next day.

"Maybe we should get these out of the way so that we don't forget later," Andy noted responsibly. Everyone mostly nodded at his logic and filled them out.

Andy then went to the bar where all the women from last night who had tried it again asked for his drink. He found a pitcher under the bar this time and used it to make everyone's drink. This time, he also got Gianna's attention.

"Is this the shit y'all were drinking last night?!" she said in her usual blunt tone.

"Yeah, have a glass and stop acting like a cunt!" Charlie said at her with a wink. Gianna was about to go off, until she realized that Charlie was right and was being offered a drink. She giggled and took the glass.

"Fuck me! That's awesome!" Gianna declared to all and none. She quickly shot a look at Andy who had as humble a grin as anyone would've been capable of. "Nice job, sir!" Gianna declared before walking off. Andy shrugged and everyone around the bar laughed. The girls surrounding the bar were not random. Cassandra, Charlie, Alex, Natasha, Sara and Angela were all there. Andy thought they wanted drinks. Not for one second did it occur to him that they wanted him.

Liliana decided they needed Christmas music for the party. She found an internet station that had party Christmas music and played it. Immediately girls started heading to the center of the room to start dancing.

All these women, scantily clad if clad at all, all dancing around. This would make any straight man's dick stir and Andy was no exception. It started stirring and he hadn't even poured himself a drink yet. He found the pitcher empty and made another one. Angela saw he was by himself doing this and decided that this wasn't right.

"Come on, Andy" she prodded, "come dance with us!"

Andy wasn't much of a dancer, and he knew it. But he also knew that a woman with F cups and nothing, but candy canes stuck to them couldn't be ignored.

"Just let me finish this next batch and I will," he declared.

He continued making the pitcher and poured himself a glass, satisfied at the result. Angela then all but pulled Andy out from behind the bar to get him onto the dance floor.

Many of the girls were happy for the inclusion of Andy, but for the moment; Angela wanted all of his attention. She moved with him and tried to keep as much of her body pressed against him as possible. Andy originally had his hands on her hips, but Angela quickly moved them to her ass; wanting Andy to experience every bit of her curves.

Most people wouldn't immediately turn to Christmas music as music to get down to, but it worked. The girls were all grooving on each other, and Angela was grooving into Andy. She made it clear that she was dancing with him, not just dancing with the group.

This of course got the attention of several other girls, who all had similar intentions toward him. The girls dancing around Andy seemed to get closer and closer. Angela noticed this too and just made sure to keep Andy close, hands on her ass and tits tight against his body.

Charlie came up behind Andy and started grinding into him, mashing her tits into his back. Andy just started grooving with the both of them, trying to match the rhythm of the music and the swaying of both girls. Alex and Cassandra came up to either side of him, swaying along with the music. Andy was now enveloped by four busty girls who all wanted his attention. While he enjoyed the attention, he had a sudden urge hit him.

"I'll be back," he said to Angela and ostensibly the other three. "Gotta use the men's room," trying to make clear that he wasn't trying to leave them hanging. He disentangled from them reluctantly and made his way to the small bathroom in the hallway. He could still hear the music pumping as he took his piss. He flushed and washed up.

Andy opened the door and there was Cassandra standing in the doorway smiling.

"Oh, excuse me," came out of Andy as he tried to get out of her way so she could use the bathroom. Cassandra had no such plans. She pushed him back inside the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy's eyes were wide open at this while Cassandra just smiled away. She pushed him back into a wall and immediately stuck her tongue down his throat. Her hands were all over him, groping his chest until reaching around to grab his ass.

Andy for his part instinctively put one hand on the back of her head and the other on her back. He started rubbing her back until he finally felt bold enough to go for an ass grab. While Cassandra was mostly known for her DDD's, she also had a solid and well-proportioned ass, which Andy now had a handful of. Cassandra started taking off Andy's pajamas when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey!" came a voice, "Who's hogging the bathroom?"

Cassandra tried to ignore it at first, but eventually couldn't.

"UGGGGHHH!" she exclaimed in frustration as she threw open the door. She opened the door to find Candace wanting to use it. Candace instantly saw Cassandra and Andy and put two and two together.

"Oops," Candace said almost innocently. "Need to piss, sorry," she said shrugging. Cassandra exited the bathroom frustrated and Andy followed behind her. Candace let her hand drag along Andy's package as he left, impressed with what she felt. She smiled a bit as the door closed behind her.

As soon as they exited the bathroom, Andy was flooded with requests to make another batch. He looked at Cassandra and she looked resigned to the inevitable. She'd have to wait for another time. The girls escorted Andy over to the bar to make another picture.

Gianna then came over to Cassandra.

"What up, bitch?" Gianna asked in the nicest way that she knew how.

"Ugh," Cassandra responded, "tried getting some alone time with Andy, but couldn't close."

Gianna looked at her puzzled.

"He fuckin' turned you down?!" Gianna asked.

"No, just other people interrupted and killed the vibe."

"Fuck it," Gianna insisted, "still got a whole week with the motherfucker in any case. You'll get some dick," she insisted confidently. Cassandra smiled at her and respected the logic of what she was saying. Gianna lightly slapped her boob and they returned to the dance floor.

As soon as Andy made a batch of new drinks, the pitcher was empty again, so he went back to the task of refilling it. When he did so this time, he found that the bar was now out of limeade. The second pitcher was already half empty when Dillion came calling.

"Hey!" she shouted to get Andy's attention. "Can you make another pitcher?"

Andy shook the empty bottle of limeade and gave her a look of, "not my fault," hoping that would be enough to mollify her.

"Oh shit!" Dillion retorted getting the attention of several of the girls who all turned to see the empty bottle.

"Don't worry about it," Alex said, "we'll put it on the list of things for them to replenish." She then went to the kitchen to add it on to the list.

While Alex was gone, Natasha came up to the bar.

"Andy, come relax. You can't act like the bartender all night."

Andy agreed with the assessment and grabbed his drink. Natasha took him by the hand and led him over to a couch. She made sure to angle her body so that it was completely shown off to Andy.

"So, Andy," Natasha asked in as cute a voice as possible, "are you having fun with all of us?" Andy smiled her question.

"Yeah, I am," he said somewhat reflectively. "It's just a crazy experience. I enter some contest and suddenly I'm in a house surrounded by beautiful women for a week. It's a bit overwhelming."

She listened and smiled at him. She really did understand. A house full of horny porn stars and you're the only dude. Who wouldn't be overwhelmed?

"Do we make you nervous?" Natasha asked hitting the last word longer.

"No, not nervous. Just a much different energy than I'm used to. I don't get to meet many bold women in my everyday life who just do what they want and don't care who knows it. It's nice. Its liberating. It just takes a bit of getting used to."

Natasha kept smiling at him.

"Don't worry. This week will be a crash course in bold, sexual women. I think you'll find it very fun." She snuggled closer to him and put her hand on his leg.

"So, here's where you escaped to!" Alex said finding Andy and Natasha on the couch. Alex took up the seat next to Andy on his left, trying to get as close to him as Natasha was.

"Couldn't have him just being everyone's bartender all night," Natasha answered, "he needs to have a good time too!"

Alex smiled at the comment.

"Oh, I have a feeling Andy is going to have a very good time this week," Alex said with a wink. Natasha smiled, fully agreeing with her friend. Andy just flushed red and sipped his drink.

"Andy!" Liliana said rushing up to where they were all sitting, "it's a slow song, come dance with me!"

Before he could even answer, Liliana grabbed him and got him up to where people were dancing. She threw her arms around Andy's neck and began a nice slow dance with him. Andy was doing his best to look at her eyes and not her pasty covered cute tits.

Alex and Natasha were annoyed that the young upstart had interrupted them, and also a little impressed. It was definitely a bold move.

"Pushy little slut, ain't she?" Alex asked Natasha.

"Oh, yeah," Natasha said in agreement. Natasha then leaned into Alex so they couldn't be overheard.

"I wanna spend the night in Andy's room tonight. You wanna come have a good time with me?" Natasha had done the math. She could have Alex be an ally in getting Andy into the sack or a competitor. Two sets of big boobs were better than one after all. Alex immediately smiled seeing the logic behind the idea.