The Prize Day 02

Story Info
Christmas Eve with the Girls.
11.2k words
4.76
18.9k
30

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,691 Followers

Author's Note:

Christmas Eve time on holiday. More to come so please enjoy!

Christmas Eve

Andy woke up around 8:30 in his giant bed. Part of him thought last night was a dream, but his dick tingled too much for that.

However, both sisters were now gone.

He got out of the bed and went to take a piss. I was a long one this morning since he didn't do so last night. He'd gotten a little sidetracked.

Once he finished relieving himself, he slid on his sleep pants and undershirt and ventured out.

He'd figured that the Whitney and Britany had left sometime during the night. Andy also figured it was still early relatively and that no one else would be up yet so he could reflect a bit on last night, especially all the events from the bedroom.

He was wrong.

Natasha, Candace, and Charlie were all in the kitchen enjoying a morning cup of coffee and chatting. They were all in tank tops and booty shorts that showed off their amazing assets. Candace saw Andy first and smiled.

"Morning, killer," she chided him. He made a faint smile and waved. Natasha and Charlie then turned to see Andy and smiled at him.

"How was your night?" Natasha asked innocently, while knowing full well how the Stevens sisters worked him.

"Good, how was your guys?" Andy asked.

"Not as good as yours!" Charlie added with a smile and a small hint of jealousy. Andy blushed knowing that they knew what happened. He took a deep breath as he shrugged his shoulders.

"How were the dummy twins?" Natasha asked flat out. Andy quickly thought through his possible answers and came up with one.

"Do I seem like the "kiss and tell" type?" he jibbed.

"Oh, you can tell us," Charlie prompted. "We won't tell," in such an obvious "oh yes we would" way. Andy just shook his head at her and made some coffee for himself.

Alex entered the kitchen then and was very pleased to see Andy already up. She snuck up behind him and gave him a hug.

"Merry Christmas Eve!" Alex announced. Strange as it was, that was the first moment Andy realized that it actually was Christmas Eve.

"Same to you!" Andy replied.

"Were you a good boy for Santa last night?" Alex asked, already knowing he wasn't.

"Guess I'll find out after tonight," Andy said innocently.

"You have no idea," Alex whispered into his ear. Natasha shot her a look as well, fully knowing what she had in mind.

"Good morning, everyone," Cassandra said entering the room. Andy looked at the spaghetti straps on the shirt she had on wondering how the hell they didn't snap. Cassandra saw him looking and smiled again. Andy poured her a cup of coffee. She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, Andy," she said in as innocently cute voice as she was capable.

Then Jerome entered to get everyone's breakfast orders. People ordered a wide array of things, while Andy just asked for bacon and eggs. Jerome took down all the information and left a pad for anyone who came afterward. They were supposed to have done this last night, but after everything that happened, it went by the wayside.

"Andy," Jerome ventured, "thanks again for the help last night." To be a nice guy, he said it loud enough so the girls could hear him too.

"No problem, but I really didn't do much," Andy answered honestly.

"Anyway, you'll probably see less of me with you being the only dude left. If you need anything, let me know." With that Jerome left.

Angela and Sara now joined, pleased that Andy was already up as well. Less pleased that they missed the first breakfast order. They both wrote down their orders and Andy offered up some coffee to them both. They both smiled at him for the offer and Angela added in a squeeze of Andy's ass as well.

"So, what should we all do today?" Sara asked with a slightly mischievous grin. There was a schedule of sorts and games, outings, and stuff throughout the week, but Christmas Eve really didn't have much of that. The planners thought everyone would still be getting to know each other.

"I dunno," Candace responded. "Andy, what does your family do on Christmas Eve?"

Andy thought of his and Mom's normal activities quickly.

"Not much really," he answered. "We typically make Christmas cookies and watch "White Christmas". Then normally get into pajamas and drink spiked hot chocolate or something."

"Oh my God, that sounds perfect," Alex opined. "Such a chill way to go. We should make Christmas cookies! Who's in?"

Angela and Cassandra both indicated they were, while everyone else was less excited about baking.

Breakfast came and Andy joined the girls at the table area, getting a place in-between Natasha and Karlee, who'd now joined them. The food was great, and all were enjoying the meal. Liliana and the Stevens sisters all came in around then.

"Good morning, Andy!" the Stevens sisters said in unison. He replied with "good morning" while trying to hide the blushing cheeks he had on his face. It didn't work.

Whitney and Britany both placed their orders, but Liliana said she wasn't hungry yet and just had coffee. Sara, for her part, was keeping her eyes on Andy while sipping. The Stevens sisters mostly chatted to themselves and smiled.

Andy was a fast eater and was done pretty quickly. He cleaned his plates off and put them away.

"I think I'm gonna grab a quick shower," Andy announced.

"Ok," Cassandra said. "We'll look up some cookie recipes and make sure we have everything so we can start when you come back."

Andy nodded his concurrence to the idea and started back toward his room. The girls quickly huddled up and started asking some very pointed question to Whitney and Britany.

"So, how was he last night?" Angela asked first.

"Really good!" Britany answered. "He's got a good dick there. We both thought it was a perfect size. You guys all know how the really big ones can get to be a bit much."

They all nodded in agreement. While certainly porn stars were used to huge cocks and certainly liked them, to have it all the time could sometimes really be too much. Whitney estimated Andy at seven inches with good girth, which was a little bigger than normal, but not enough to leave them sore.

"We both got off a bunch," Whitney said.

"We are gonna have some fun with him this week!" Natasha declared with much of the table agreeing.

Andy took a few more deep breaths once he hit his room. 13 girls and him, Sasha and Melanie having left last night. To most men, he knew this would be a dream. But this was actually a reality for him. He figured the only thing he could do was take it one step at a time and hope for the best. He took a few more deep breaths and headed into the bathroom.

He started brushing his teeth and turned on the water in the massive shower he had. It took him a minute to understand all the controls, but Andy managed to get all the heads and jets on. He finished brushing and swished with mouth wash. Once he was convinced the taste of bacon, eggs, and girl cum were gone; he spat out and stepped into the shower.

It felt amazing. Andy didn't have anything near this fancy in his apartment. He noted to himself that he should price out this shower for his new place in Vegas. He closed his eyes and let the water on all sides flow all over him, through his hair and drain down below. He felt so relaxed and in the moment.

And then, he felt arms wrapped around him and a pair of boobs squishing his chest. Andy's eyes shot open, spun around, and saw Sara holding onto him, smiling.

"Thought you could use a shower buddy!" she said sweetly.

Andy was surprised to say the least. He didn't have the bedroom door locked or the bathroom one, so it would have been easy for Sara to get in. But now he had her fully nude in there with him.

He took a cue from her and wrapped his arms around her.

"It is less lonely," Andy admitted aloud. She giggled and squeezed him tighter. With her 34DD tits, it's a wonder she didn't choke. She grabbed some of the shampoo that was nearby and started working it into his hair. It felt amazing as she continued to massage his scalp. Sara wasn't particularly tall, but she was tall enough to do this without standing on her tippy toes.

Once she was satisfied his hair was covered, Sara grabbed the body wash. She put a generous amount on her hands and began rubbing it all over his chest. Massaging and groping all at the same time she covered his front in suds and then twirled her finger to turn around.

She then began soaping up Andy's back, making sure that no spot was left untouched. She put more body wash on her hands and started working on his feet and legs. They were hairy like most men's legs, and she noticed how toned his legs appeared to be. It made her pussy tingle a bit.

Finally she started soaping Andy's ass, kneading and getting as much of it in her hands as possible. She even made sure to give his asshole a soaping. Then she turned her attention back onto his front.

His cock was semi-hard, not very surprising given the personal attention he'd been receiving. Sara inspected and found herself agreeing with the sisters about his size. She was also impressed that he appeared to shave his privates (a decision that Andy had made before he left.) She was very gentle with him at first, more fondling than cleaning which she would admit.

Sara soaped up his balls, playing and manipulating with them as she saw his cock rising to the occasion. She then very meticulously started cleaning that as well. Up and down she manipulated her hands to clean and caress every part of Andy's cock. She looked up and smiled at him as he was still amazed that this was even happening.

Sara then began lightly licking his cock. Just letting the tip of her tongue touch it at first. She knew full well how to give a man good stimulation and this was no exception. Once she was done teasing Andy, she surrounded his cock with her mouth.

The feeling was amazing. Even though Andy had had his cock sucked by two women only last night, it was still pure bliss to him. As she began to really work his cock, he found that she was much better at it than either of the Stevens sisters had been last night. She then gave a few quick, aggressive sucks and popped it out of her mouth. She then stood up, allowing her tits to graze his cock and the rest of her body as came full upright. She then grabbed the shampoo bottle again and handed it to Andy.

"Your turn," she said sweetly.

Andy needed no second prompting. He ran his fingers through her hair, ensuring that it was all damp enough for the shampoo. He then put a more than generous amount on his hands and began.

Sara was in heaven instantly. She liked having her hair played with normally, whether it was in the shower or fucking; but Andy was a real pro. He seemed to know just the right amount of pressure to use on her scalp and worked the material into her hair. He was careful to make sure to cover the hair with the shampoo all the way down the ends, knowing how much chicks hated it when men didn't do that.

Andy then got the same body wash that Sara had used just a few minutes previous and lathered up his hands. He started at her shoulders. For some reason, Andy had always found women's shoulders alluring. Almost like they were the front lines for the rest of body. He covered her arms as well, being even so bold as to kiss her hands as he did. Sara thought that was so sweet and sensual.

He then put another generous amount on his hands as he prepared for the next area. Her breasts had always been the center of attention when it came to Sara. Of course, she had great eyes and a very pretty face; her ass was flatter than she would've like and wasn't really a fan of the long labia she had for her pussy. But with her tits, she knew she always reigned supreme.

Andy was aware of this as well. He had watched Sara's movies countless times and fantasized about the pair of globes now before him. Now he was about to touch them, and this made his cock even harder. He started the massage of them slowly, paying attention to all parts of both breasts. He worked the sides and the curves of them before cleaning the top parts. Andy scrubbed the undersides of her breasts thoroughly. He had dated somewhat busty women before and knew that boob sweat, and other things could leave that area grimy. Sara was very appreciative that he did that, impressed with his thoroughness.

He eventually made his way to her nipples, which by this point were rock hard. He grazed them softly his hands as he made sure they were thoroughly cleaned. Once he was satisfied, he placed a small kiss on each one which made Sara smile. Much to her surprise, Andy didn't at any time grab them. Most men, and quite a few women couldn't wait to get as much of the tit flesh into their hands to squeeze and pull; all of which really turned her on. But Andy was being soft and gentle. While almost disappointed about that, she also found herself really impressed at his ability to restrain himself

Her stomach was next, again with the same deliberateness that he had washed the rest of her body with. He cleaned out her naval and went down with his hands to her hips. He then spun her around to do her back, much as she had done with him. He massaged her shoulders as he did it, Sara loving the feeling and pressure. He worked her back hard, putting pressure on points that Andy knew most people had tightness in. With large-chested women, it tended to be the lower back and Sara was no exception.

Next her legs, smooth and clean as anything. (Sara had actually made sure they would be.) He took each leg in turn, not rushing. Never rushing. He was taking his time and being deliberate about it. He then started kneading her ass.

While Andy agreed with Sara's thoughts that maybe it wasn't as shapely as Britany or Whitney's, he still liked it and grabbed at it while ensuring its cleanliness. Sara was loving it. Having tits like hers, not many paid much attention to her ass, and she was grateful that Andy was.

Andy then decided to be slightly bold. He started kissing on the cheeks of her ass in almost a playful way. She giggled, liking the feeling. Then he spread her cheeks and start licking the rosebud of her ass.

"Oooh!" Sara let out at the sudden new feeling. Of course, this wasn't the first time someone had licked there, but she really was surprised that Andy had done so. She loved the feeling and encouraged him to continue. Andy darted his tongue in and out of her ass a bit, Sara moaning at the feeling in order to encourage him to continue. After a bit, he ended his oral assault of her ass and moved on to another prize.

While Sara was sometime self-conscious of her pussy, Andy thought it looked very nice. A small landing strip denoting her prominent clit and pussy. He washed it slowly, front-to-back of course, just lightly touching her outer lips. The teasing was driving her crazy, which Andy notice when he found the area becoming far more moist that it was before. He washed her clit gently, giving her electric tingles as he did it.

At this point, Sara was begging for his tongue on her. Not with words, but with looks and moans. Andy ignored it for about a minute before he relented. He kissed all around the region as she lifted her leg up to allow him better access. Soft, easy licks. Not unlike you would use with an ice cream cone. He tickled her clit with his tongue, pursing his lips around it, flicking it with his tongue.

"Oh, fuck!!" Sara let out, loving what Andy was doing to her. He teased and pleased her quite well as she marveled at the attention. He did this for maybe a minute more before he sunk a single finger into her.

That did it. She bucked hard against the finger and a gush came from her pussy. Andy helped hold her steady, so she didn't fall mid-orgasm. The waves subsided and Sara looked straight down at him. The look could only be described one way. Desire. Pure, unadulterated desire. Sara grabbed his face and pulled to hers. After a mind-blowing kiss where her tongue was practically flicking his tonsils, she made her desire known.

"Fuck me, Andy," Sara demanded, "fuck me now!!!"

Since Andy was already at "full-mast" and her legs were already open from his oral work, Andy had no problem in easily sliding into her. Her pussy was hot and warm. It may not have looked tight from the outside, but it sure as shit felt tight on the inside. She groaned at his entrance. "God, he felt good!" she thought to herself.

Just like with the washing, Andy took his time. He was being very gentle. He didn't follow Sara's instructions quite as directed, more making love to her rather than fucking her. Sara, for her part, didn't seem to mind, just loving the feeling of his cock in her pussy. She wrapped her arms around him, making the encounter all the more intimate.

"Pin me to the wall," Sara requested.

She was not heavy, so Andy had little trouble lifting her up. He pinned her to one of the walls and she quickly sprung to action. As she had done before, she hooked her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around him. Andy had never done this before but found that he had no problem thrusting into her.

He increased his pace into her while she started doing the same heavy breathing that she had become known for in her videos. She pulled him tight into her, trying to use her hips to encourage him more. She then grabbed and tugged on the back of his hair. That seem to do something to Andy as he started slamming into her harder now. She kept up the heavy breathing, stopping only to tell him to "fuck her tight pussy." Andy then began something he normally didn't do.

Grunting. He was now grunting really hard.

Soon, Sara sensed his arms were tiring of holding her up against the wall. She had a new suggestion.

"Doggy, Andy," she whispered. "Fuck me from behind!"

Andy gently lowered her off the wall and as soon as her feel hit the tile, she spun around. She then bent over and spread her cheeks apart, allowing Andy to see both her holes clearly. He aimed himself for her slit and sunk himself in.

Sara always liked it from behind and this was no different. Her panting was getting louder as Andy kept going.

"Fuck me, baby! Oh, you fuck me so good, Andy!"

She was definitely loud enough that anyone else in the house would've been able to hear her, but right now, neither particularly cared. She kept crying out for him to fuck her and he obliged. She then clamped on his dick a let out her loud, orgasmic cry.

"FUCK!!! Oh, fuck that feels so good!" Sara informed Andy/the world.

He kept going in her and he started to feel the familiar feeling. He wasn't going to last much longer. Sara with all her experience knew the warning signs.

"Are you gonna cum, baby? Do you wanna cum, Andy?"

"Yeah," was all he was able to get out at the pace he was going. Sara suddenly got off his dick and spun around, getting on her knees. She started stroking his dick hard as the tip of Andy's penis was right between her lips. A few seconds and Andy erupted. Ropes started shooting into Sara's waiting mouth, her making sure that all of his juice was in her mouth. Once his orgasm subsided, he looked down on her smiling, cum-filled face. She then made a big gulp and swallowed the whole thing down. "He tastes good," Sara thought being something of a connoisseur. She then kissed the tip of his cock and stood up.

"I skipped breakfast," Sara said innocently shrugging her shoulders while smiling. All Andy could do was chortle.

They held each other for a few minutes, letting the water fall over them and just enjoying the contact with the other's skin. Sara then shut off the water and stepped out. She grabbed a towel but started drying off Andy instead of herself.

"When I start a job, I finish it," she said proudly grinning.

Andy then reciprocated by grabbing a towel and drying off Sara, not stopping until every part was dry, especially her tits. Sara then took another towel and wrapped her hair in it. She then gave Andy a big kiss, deep and long.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,691 Followers