The Prize Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Natasha really decided to push the envelope and took Andy's cock into her mouth. She'd done ass-to-mouth before, and it never really bothered her. And she thought Andy would get a kick out of it, which he did as his cock didn't deflate in her mouth. Alex then took a few sucks on it as well and smiled up at Andy with his cum on her.

"So, what did you think of your early Christmas gift?" Alex asked.

Andy just laughed, not really having any response to her. He helped them both up and they all went to the bathroom to clean up.

Natasha was impressed that Andy even went so far as to wipe her ass, trying to clean up any mess that was there. Once Alex cleaned herself up, she cleaned up Andy as well; cleaning off his cock and wiping some of the sweat that he had picked up.

Originally, Alex and Natasha had intended to return to their own room, but they decided to sleep in Andy's bed tonight. Just like the night before the girls flanked Andy in the bed.

"That really was amazing," Andy said to both girls in appreciation. They both giggled at him.

"You were pretty amazing yourself!" Natasha asserted.

"No shit," Alex concurred, "you may have a future in this business!"

Andy smiled at the complement, really only half believing it. Andy had one girl around each arm, and everyone was very content with that arrangement.

"So, are you having a good vacation?" Natasha asked. Andy took a beat before responding.

"I just got fucked six ways to Sunday by two beautiful, awesome women. If this ain't a good vacation, I may be asking too much out of life."

Both girls smiled and "awww'd" at his complement of them. Alex and Natasha both had the same thought even though they didn't share it out loud.

"I could stay like this forever..."