The Prize Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell, yeah!" Alex answered. "We are gonna show him an amazing time tonight!"

Natasha smiled at her friend devilishly. Liliana may have won a small battle, but they were determined to win the day.

Liliana was fully into the slow dance with Andy. Part of her just really wanted to dance, part of her wanted to show up the curvier girls a bit, and part of her was curious about Andy, who she really hadn't spent any time with yet. She looked directly into his eyes to make sure she had his attention.

"I like this song," Liliana said, a soulful version of "The Christmas Song" was playing.

"Me too," Andy said, "I've never heard this version before.

She smiled at him that he was paying attention to her. She may have not had the curves of some of the other girls, but she had cute, pert tits and a pretty great ass. Time to use them.

"Do you like my outfit?" Liliana asked in her most innocent voice, which was already pretty innocent sounding anyway.

"I do," Andy said honestly. "Perfect for any family gathering, really."

She giggled at him.

"You're cute," she said in the same of tone of voice she had been using.

"Takes cute to know cute," Andy retorted. Liliana looked down at herself and smiled.

"A lack of clothes helps too," she admitted. Andy giggled and nodded his head in agreement. Liliana decided to get bolder.

"Why don't you grab my butt?" she suggested in her cutesy voice. "I think you'll really like it!"

Andy slowly inched his hands down to her cheeks. He rested his hands on them, palming both cheeks.

"Grab it, go on," Liliana urged. Andy gave a quick squeeze. Liliana smiled at him.

"Pretty great, huh?" Liliana put out there.

"You have been blessed!" Andy said aloud while Liliana smiled at him.

The song changed and Charlie's naked body now came into view.

"New song, new partner. My turn!" Charlie insisted.

"Ok," Liliana said to the older star. She kissed Andy on the cheek. "See you later," she said with a wink and slapped her own ass as she walked away.

The song was more a hip-hop Christmas song, which normally wouldn't be Andy's jam, but when a beautiful, naked woman wants to dance with you; you prioritize. She immediately started grinding on him, pushing her naked, perfect ass right up against Andy's crotch. Somehow it seemed like she had managed to find his dick in his pajamas and get it right between her cheeks.

"Get crazy, Andy!" Charlie insisted spinning around, making her curves move all over the place as she did. She wanted to keep Andy close as they danced. Andy was enjoying the sight of the beautiful, curvy woman just being so comfortable with herself and her body. It made Andy's dick stiffen even more. Charlie was quick to notice this.

"You like what you see?" Charlie said to Andy, accentuating her D cups and throwing her hips out toward him.

"Well I'm not blind, Charlie!" Andy retorted, making Charlie snot her drink from laughter. She really like Andy's humor and it made her smile. She then pulled him toward her into a kiss. It wasn't deep like Cassandra had given him earlier. Much lighter and more playful.

"What? You can grab Liliana's ass but mine isn't good enough to grab?" Charlie asked semi seriously but still playfully. Andy play rolled his eyes and grabbed her ass with both hands and gave a good squeeze. Charlie was impressed thinking that his hands were stronger than she'd originally thought.

"Much better!" Charlie said continuing her soft make out session with him. Andy really liked Charlie's attitude, fun and free.

"Shots!" Whitney announced over by the bar. "Come on, everybody!"

People made their way over toward the bar to see what kind of shots were on the plate.

"What should we have, Andy?" Candace spoke up to ask. Andy came behind the bar to check out what was available. He saw a bottle of Goldschlager and some whipped cream in a can. Seemed festive to Andy. He grabbed a shot glass and poured some in and topped it off with the whipped cream.

"This might work," Andy declared.

"Great confidence, Andrew," Gianna said. She grabbed the glass and knocked it back, like a sailor at a shore bar. "Ooh!" Gianna said after the shot looking straight at Andy. "Bitches, that'll work! Set 'em up, Andy!"

With that, Andy got 14 shot glasses out and poured the liquor in, followed by the whipped cream. He handed one to every girl and himself.

"Well," Andy said aloud, "Merry Christmas everyone!" Many cheers and shouts followed as everyone took their shots. Andy agreed with Gianna's assessment. He'd done a nice job.

"How the fuck are you not a professional bartender?" Gianna asked, "you are awesome at this!"

Andy just smiled and humbly bowed. Many of the girls giggled. Sara had taken it upon herself to make another shot. She then put the shot between her tits and called Andy over.

"I think you deserve a titty shot!" Sara declared. Since she wasn't wearing anything on her chest other that the pasties, she really had to work to keep the shot in there. Andy dutifully bent down, grabbed the shot from her rack with his mouth and downed it. More hoots and hollers from the crowd.

"Ok, ok," Gianna started, "time to stop fuckin around! Andy! Get a real titty shot!" She had another shot in-between her boobs now. Since she had a top, it was a bit easier for Gianna to keep the glass in place.

Andy stepped up in front of Gianna and craned his neck down to her legendary melons to retrieve the glass. Once he had the glass in his mouth, Gianna pushed his head down and jiggled her tits around a bit so he could have the full experience. He then lifted the shot up and took it.

Alex and Natasha were watching all this. Any more shots, and he may come down with whisky dick. They needed to act now.

They immediately surrounded Andy on both sides. They each hooked one of his arms under him and started walking towards his room. The other girls saw this, and some protests rose up.

"We're gonna put him to bed," Natasha said to the group.

"Don't worry," Alex added, "we'll be gentle," she added with a wink.

Some of the girls were blasé about it. Gianna didn't really care and neither did the Stevens twins as they had fucked him the night before. Sara had a pang of jealousy, but she had gotten hers earlier.

Angela, Cassandra, and Charlie however were livid. Alex and Natasha had beat them to the prize. All three had gotten interrupted in their attempts with Andy, and now those two were going with them. Once, Andy left; the party pretty much died, and everyone mostly turned in.

Sara and Cassandra had gotten out of their "costumes" and were now naked in their respective beds. Cassandra was clearly not happy, and Sara sensed it.

"What's up?" Sara inquired of her roommate.

"I'm just pissed," Cassandra admitted, "pissed and horny! I kept getting interrupted every time I get time with Andy."

"You really like him, huh?" Sara asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah, I do," Cassandra said declaratively. "He's a really nice guy and let's be honest; we don't get to meet those that often!"

"Yeah, I know," Sara admitted, "I really like him too."

"At least you got to fuck him earlier," Cassandra said jealously.

"True," Sara admitted with a slight smirk.

"How was he anyway?" Cassandra asked. She definitely trusted Sara's appraisal of him more than the brainless twins.

"Really good!" Sara admitted. "I think you'd definitely like his dick." Sara had worked with Cassandra before and knew what she liked.

"FUCK..." Cassandra groaned feeling even worse now that she had missed out.

"Sorry," Sara said as kindly as she could, without really being sorry that she got to fuck Andy earlier. "Want me to fuck you with a dildo?" Sara asked, "make you feel better?"

Cassandra sighed and looked over at Sara. She always found Sara hot and loved working with her. Cassandra just smiled and Sara pulled out a good-sized dildo to use on her friend. Cassandra got on all fours on her bed and prepared for reception.

Sara stepped up and shoved the dildo into her dripping cunt.

"Ungh" was the only response Cassandra had as Sara started really going to town on her. She knew exactly what spots to hit in Cassandra's pussy and wasted no time getting to them. Sara even went the extra mile and put a thumb on her clit to help with the stimulation.

"Fuck yea!" came out of Cassandra as she immediately responded to Sara's play, thrusting herself back at her. Sara kept up the pace for several minutes before Cassandra clearly climaxed.

Cassandra was breathing heavy as Sara offered her the chance to taste her pussy juice from the dildo. Cassandra accepted and licked it off.

"Thanks, babe," Cassandra expressed to her friend.

"What are friends for?" Sara answered as she returned to her own bed. Cassandra went to sleep after the good orgasm, determined to get Andy in the bed damn soon.

"Fucking bitches!" was the response from Angela toward Alex and Natasha as she was hoping to be included in tonight's fun with Andy.

"There's always tomorrow," Karlee tried to counsel her friend, knowing she was disappointed.

"I know, I just really wanted to try Andy today and just didn't get the chance," Angela said in her mild Australian accent that drove men and women wild; Karlee being no exception.

"Let 'em have their fun with him tonight," Karlee continued to ease her friend. "Get a run at him fresh tomorrow after "presents.""

Angela smiled at Karlee, knowing she was right. Andy would be well rested then and horny as hell after "presents." Tomorrow would work just fine. She smiled and looked over at the younger girl, sitting proud in the bed with her DD boobs on display.

"Wanna help me out tomorrow?" Angela asked.

"Sure!" Karlee answered, wanting to try Andy at some point as well.

Angela went over to Karlee's bed and put a plan in place tomorrow to get their chance with Andy.

"Tonight was really fun!" Liliana declared to Dillion, both snug in their rooms.

"Yeah, those shots were really good," Dillion added.

"I bet Andy is gonna have some fun tonight with the boob patrol," Liliana said semi jealously. She knew that her B cups were the smallest in the house. Dillion was smaller too but had perfect tits that were actually D's.

"Yeah, they seem really into him," Dillion said.

"True," Liliana admitted. "Gonna have to get him some "fresh" pussy tomorrow!"

Dillion laughed at her friend as they too went to sleep.

"They fuckin snaked me!" Charlie fumed to Gianna who just wanted sleep.

"So what?" Gianna said, slightly frustrated. "Fuckin guy isn't going anywhere and we're here another seven fuckin days!" she declared trying to reason with Charlie. "Really think he's gonna be able to resist that ass for that long?" she said with a wink.

Charlie smiled at Gianna, knowing it was true. Andy definitely seemed interested in her. Let him get his drunk fuck on. She had time to wait.

Alex and Natasha took Andy straight to his room and threw him on the bed. He bounced back and sat up, intending to go to the bathroom. The girls had other plans as Natasha began taking off Alex's "clothes" and removing the Rudolph pasties covering her nipples. Alex then did the same for Natasha. Soon both girls were completely nude, dancing and swaying in front of him.

Andy loved the show, and his cock was pointing straight out of his pajamas. They both smiled at Andy, knowing he was liking what he was seeing. Natasha grabbed a handful of one of Alex's F cup tits. She took the nipple into her mouth and began sucking like a newborn. Alex threw her head back in genuine pleasure at Natalie's attention. Alex decided to play at Natasha's pussy and started showing the folds of it. She sunk a finger into her and pulled it out, showing how wet she was with all of this. Alex then let Natasha taste herself, which she did sucking on Alex's finger just as if it had been a small cock. They then both looked over at Andy.

"Someone's a bit overdressed, don't you think?" Natasha asked Alex. Alex smiled in agreement and they both made their way over to Andy. They prompted him to stand up so they could get him out of the onesie. Alex found the zipper and started pulling it down with her teeth.

While she was doing that, Natasha pulled Andy into a deep kiss, starting to stroke at the bare skin that was being exposed by Alex. Alex got the zipper all the way down and gently removed Andy from it, freeing his aching cock. Alex figured if Natasha was going to focus on Andy's mouth, her mouth could occupy Andy's nether regions.

Alex started with a series of slow kisses on his cock, just trying to let him know that she was there and what she intended to do. Alex was impressed to see it out, agreeing with the other descriptions that she'd received on it. She took it into her mouth and began her art, lightly using her teeth to graze his shaft.

Natasha meanwhile was keeping Andy's attention on her as much as possible. After a hot make out, she offered up her own tits to Andy to play with. The DD's were ample, and her nipples were already hard. Andy took one of the tits into his mouth and started flicking his tongue against the nipple.

"Aaahhh" was Natasha's answer to the attention, loving the feeling. She appreciated anyone who knew how to handle big tits and Andy was no slouch, moving back and forth to each breast to give her proper attention.

Alex saw this and wanted to try that herself. She tapped Natasha on the shoulder as a subtle way of asking to switch. Initially, Natasha had no intention of making the switch, until she saw Andy's glistening cock and got interest. Alex stood up and offered her tits to Andy while Natasha took over for Alex.

Alex began moaning at Andy's tit attack much as Natasha had. Natasha was taking her time with Andy's cock, wanting to make sure this lasted a while for him. She sucked on each of his testicles as she slowly stoked his slick shaft, ensuring his hardness never waned.

Alex then pulled Andy into a deep kiss, and she found Andy to be a really good kisser. Her pussy was getting wet just from that. After a minute or so she pulled herself free and looked at Andy with pure desire. Natasha saw that Alex had stopped and she stood up with her.

"Which pussy do you want first?" Natasha asked as if it was the most obvious question in the world. Andy was like a deer in the headlights. He knew he needed to say something and not offend the other girl.

"You two decide," Andy said, slightly copping out. "I'll eat out the other."

They both thought to themselves that this was a very diplomatic solution and they decided that Alex would ride first. They guided Andy flat on his back on the bed. Natasha took up position hovering above Andy's mouth while Alex prepared to lower down onto his cock. Both pussies hit their targets simultaneously. Andy's lips and tongue reached Natasha's pussy at the same time that Andy's cock had begun splitting Alex's lips.

Andy immediately went to work on Natasha, playing with the many folds of her pussy and getting her soaking wet. Alex got herself fully down on his dick and loved the feeling. It was such a good cock, not too big, but also not too skinny either. She began bouncing and moaning.

"Yeah, baby!" Natasha urged on. "Lick my pussy!" Andy was good at following instructions and did precisely that.

Alex was in her own world as she slowly worked up to a rhythm riding Andy's cock.

"Oh, fuck!" Alex moaned. "Fuck, Andy, you feel so good!"

This actually urged Andy on to go even harder at Natasha's pussy, not wanting her to feel left out. He got a hold of her clit and went ballistic on it. It was almost too much for Natasha as she started moaning hard and grinding her pussy on Andy's face.

A minute or two of this attention was all Natasha needed to pop.

"Yes! Yes! ANDY!!!" as Natasha rode the waves of her orgasm. Impressively, Andy didn't let up for a second and continued his work.

Alex wasn't far behind either as Andy's cock seemed to find all her spots really well. Finally, she couldn't hold back anymore.

"FUCK!!" was all that Alex needed to show that Andy's cock had just made her cum. Andy found her to be really tight while she came, almost having to grit his teeth to maintain control.

The girls then decided to switch places. Natasha sat down on Andy's cock to ride him reverse cowgirl and Alex stationed her still slightly quivering pussy in front of Andy's face. Natasha found Andy's cock wonderful as well, while Andy was surprised how tight Natasha was. Definitely the tightest in the house so far.

Andy was also working on Alex's pussy, making sure to give it the same vigorous attention that Natasha had received. Alex started squealing immediately. She never even did that when women went down on her. She bucked hard against his face, loving every lick and nibble.

Natasha was in heaven also, loving how full she felt with his dick. Her eyes flew open as she just took in all the pleasure she was receiving. It wasn't long before she popped again, diddling her own clit to send her over.

"Fuck me, YES!" erupted from Natasha as Alex continued to be entranced by Andy's oral skill. Once Natasha came down from her orgasm, she knew exactly what she wanted next. She started giving Andy a really sloppy blowjob, covering his cock with saliva. Andy noticed the change and used this opportunity to clamp down on Alex's clit. This unlocked her box and she started flooding.

"Oh my GOD! ANDY!!" was all she could get out. Andy really couldn't tell if the reactions were genuine or if they were drawing on their acting skills. His attention was then on Natasha, still working on his cock with her mouth as Alex slid off for a rest. Natasha had no such ideas. When Alex saw how wet she was getting Andy's dick, she had a pretty good idea what was coming.

"Fuck me, Andy," Natasha demanded. "Fuck me in the ass!"

Natasha loved anal and made no secret of it. She just had to feel Andy's rod up there. Alex smiled and began the encouragement.

"Yeah, Andy!" Alex prodded. "Fuck her slutty ass!"

Andy got up from the bed while Natasha moved onto all fours. Alex dutifully spread Natasha's cheeks apart, adding a bit of her own spit to her hole for lubrication. Just like last night with the Stevens sisters, he was determined to go slow and gently eased the head of his cock into Natasha's ass.

The reaction was immediate.

"Oh my God!" Natasha spat out at the new intrusion. Andy continued easing himself in with Alex watching her friend get buttfucked by this glorious cock. Within a minute, he was fully sunk inside her bowels.

Andy started thrusting very slowly, allowing Natasha to get used to the new element in her ass. Andy couldn't believe how tight her ass was, seeing countless anal scenes with much larger guys then him. Nevertheless, he wasn't complaining as Natasha started thrusting her ass toward him, practically begging him to go faster.

"Fuck me, Andy!" Natasha all but begged. "Fuck my ass! It feels so good, baby!"

Andy began increasing his speed at that, in and out at a good clip. Alex was starting to play with herself at the hot sight, loving the sight of Andy dominating Natasha's ass.

"I love your cock! Oh my God, I love your cock, Andy! Keep going!"

He started going even faster, eliciting a moan of pure pleasure with every thrust. Natasha now had one of Alex's nipples in her mouth, playfully biting it as Andy kept fucking her up the butt. This and her own attention sent Alex over again, thrashing on the bed.

This helped spark Natasha's orgasm as she clearly went over the top.

"Yes! Fuck YESSSS!" as Andy could feel the pulsing from her pussy in her ass. This started his chain reaction going.

"I'm gonna cum!" he said loud enough to get both girls attention.

Natasha got off of my cock and Alex quickly joined her on the floor. Their mouths were wide open, and their desire was quite clear. This site alone would have been enough for any straight man and Andy was no exception to this. He aimed himself at their faces and released. There were more ropes then he was expecting, landing on both their cheeks and some on Natasha's mouth. They clearly loved the feeling of Andy's cum on them.