The Prize Day 03

Story Info
Christmas Day...
12.9k words
4.76
14.8k
26

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers

Christmas Day

Andy woke up, still in the middle of the bed. Unlike the night before when he had woken up alone, Alex and Natasha were still in the bed, nestled up to him. He tried to stay as still as possible, so as not to disturb them. He just looked up into the ceiling and contemplated the past 48 hours. He'd had sex with five of the thirteen women who were staying in the house with him. Porn stars. Beautiful, confident women who were under no obligation to be with him, and yet still were.

Maybe they were just horny. Maybe the Caribbean air had something to do with it. Anyway you sliced it, Andy was having an experience of a lifetime. He smiled to himself just thinking about how lucky he'd been.

"Merry Christmas," he heard to his right and saw Natasha smiling at him.

"Merry Christmas," he said softly to her.

"Merry Christmas!" resounded Alex, giving up on the pretense of still being asleep.

Andy turned over and gave her a soft kiss. Alex liked it and thought it was sweet. Natasha flipped him back toward her and gave him a much deeper kiss. That was certainly enough to wake Andy up.

"Guess we should go check the stockings for coal," Andy said stating to rise up.

"Wait!" Alex said abruptly and stopped Andy. Natasha also held him back. Andy looked puzzled.

"We have to go prepare your surprise!" Natasha explained.

"Wait here and we'll come knock on the door when you can come out," Alex instructed. "Don't come out till then, ok?"

Andy nodded his head and the girls got out of bed. They didn't bother collecting their clothing, just opening the door and blowing a kiss to Andy before they left. He sat there stirring.

Andy went to the bathroom. He took a massive piss since the girls had stopped him from doing so last night. Once he was finally done, he washed his hands and headed back into the bedroom.

He collected his pajamas from the night before, figuring he could at least wear them until after breakfast. Since apparently, he had some time to kill, he grabbed his laptop.

He checked up on e-mail and messages from friends. People knew where he was, but no one knew the company he was keeping. He figured it was no one else's business. He checked the news sites to see if he missed anything important and saw that he didn't, as always.

He was checking a few videos out on YouTube when he heard a knock on his door.

"Ok, come on out!" Natasha bellowed from the other side. He could hear her moving quickly from the door. He put his laptop away and left the bedroom. He walked down the hall not seeing anything out of the ordinary. He at first thought to head to the kitchen for a cup of coffee but heard faint giggling coming from the living room. Andy headed there to see what the noise was.

What he saw caused him to drop his jaw. He saw 13 women, lined up just as they had been when he first met them two days ago. Except this time, they were wrapped in red bows and nothing else. Each had the bow across their chest covering their nipples, and then they came down to form a sort of panty between their legs. All the ladies were smiling at him, even Gianna.

"Merry Christmas, Andy!" they all said in unison and all in extremely cute voices. Andy stood there for a few more seconds astonished as the girls kept giggling and smiling.

"Santa really knew what I wanted this year!" Andy said to the girls who all giggled at him.

"Do you like your presents?" Sara asked innocently but meaning nothing innocent in the saying.

"I'm gonna have to go ahead and say yes," Andy said, dripping in sarcasm.

"I guess you should go ahead and open them then," Cassandra said with wink.

He moved over to the first girl on the left who happened to be Sara. He looked around the back and found a tie to the bow there. Andy reached out for it.

"No, no, oh no," Gianna said stopping him. "You wanna open these gifts, you gotta use your mouth!"

All the girls giggled and agreed with Gianna. Andy just inhaled and went about his task.

One by one, he went down the line "unwrapping" his gifts. Some of the girl's knots were tighter than others and he really had to work at it. None of them did a thing to help him, however. Finally he pulled Angela's knot free, and all the women were now completely naked. You could've broken a brick on Andy's dick at this point.

"So," Charlie started, "we made a decision regarding our dress code last night for this trip."

Andy looked at her inquisitively, but Whitney then took over.

"Except for when we leave the house, we're all going to be completely naked for the trip!"

Andy's heart started pumping hard. Now not only was he the only man in a house full of porn stars, but now they were all going to be naked the whole time. This was almost too much for any man to take.

"And" Liliana added, "we really don't think it's fair if you don't adhere to the dress code too."

Andy was sitting there petrified. He had a huge hard on and now he was being asked to disrobe in front of them all. Sure, more than a third of them had already seen him naked, but this was a new thing. He slowly zipped his zipper down while some of the women had a hungry look to them. He eased himself out of the shoulders and in one fell swoop, dropped the pajamas down to the ground.

There were hoots and hollers all around, along with a couple of wolf whistles.

"Damn!" Gianna exclaimed seeing Andy's dick for the first time. She was genuinely impressed.

Cassandra looked him up and down and her pussy already got damp. She looked at him with pure lust.

Charlie wasn't handling it much better. She wanted to jump him right then and there.

"Not bad for a white boy," was all Candace could get out, licking her lips as she said it.

"Hey!" Liliana shouted out, "after breakfast, let's have a pool day!"

"That's a good idea," Alex seconded, "we haven't gotten any chance to check it out yet."

Everyone was soon in agreement about the plan for the day. They all started over toward the kitchen for some much-needed coffee and food. There were more than a few hangovers spread across the group. The coffee was already made, and all the orders were already there, thanks to Andy's quick-thinking last night.

Andy poured out coffee to all those who wanted it. Many of the girls thanked him, and a few grabbed his now naked ass, even Gianna. Andy took a deep drag off his coffee then quickly refilling it. He'd had a few extra shots last night then the rest and could really use it.

The breakfast was as good as yesterday, only this time; Andy was eating in front of 13 naked women, many of whom were giving him the "eye." Andy just tried to keep to his own, eating his French toast. Alex and Natasha kept looking at him with glee, remembering last night. Angela and Karlee quietly waiting to put their plan into place.

Andy was finding it hard to eat. Oh, the food was good, but all these boobs and pussies and asses were messing with his mind. It was overload. Add to that at least half the women were either smiling at him or winking at him, he was really having trouble keeping the one-eyed monster in check. Luckily, he was sitting at the table giving him some leeway.

Cassandra sat down next to him with her omelet.

"How do you like your presents?" she asked him with a huge grin on her face.

"I'm thinking I must've been a much better boy then I thought," Andy replied. Cassandra giggled at that.

"Not too good I hope," she added, starting to feel up his leg.

Andy was gritting his teeth as hard as he could to keep in control. Cassandra saw this but had no intention of letting him stay in control.

"Do you like my presents?" Cassandra asked shaking her DDD's around a bit.

"They're beautiful," Andy said honestly. Cassandra blushed at the comment, thought it wasn't as though she didn't know it.

"Thank you, Andy!" Cassandra gushed. "Wanna give em' a taste?" she added with a smirk.

Andy's heart raced. He'd always loved her tits, spilling many loads to them in the past. But then he remembered the hot sauce on his lips from the eggs.

"I have hot sauce on my mouth, I wouldn't wanna hurt you," Andy said cutely/honestly. Cassandra smiled at the sweet gesture, but a little hot sauce was not going to stop her.

"I can deal with a little spice," she offered pushing her tits toward him. How could any man refuse that offer?

Andy leaned over and sucked on one of her breasts. Andy's contact instantly popped Cassandra's nipple erect and she relished feeling Andy's lips on her. He sat back up, but Cassandra wasn't satisfied.

"Can't leave the other one hanging," she said popping her other titty forward. Andy dutifully dipped back down toward her other breast.

"Yeah! Get it, Andy!" Gianna declared seeing the display and now everyone was aware of the titty tasting. "How'd those titties taste, dude?"

"Pretty damn good," Andy responded. Gianna smiled, knowing for herself how good Cassandra's tits were. Charlie then sidled up to the other side of Andy.

"Time to try some Latin flavor!" Charlie charged as she offered up her tits to Andy as well. He dutifully sampled both of her breasts. They may have been slightly smaller, but they were still fantastic. Charlie also loved feeling Andy's lips on her boobs, getting damp at the attention.

Cassandra saw this and her cheeks flushed with jealousy. Angela saw this as well and knew they had to put their plan into action quick.

A few more women came up for an Andy titty suck and yet he somehow managed to get his breakfast down. He, however, was now harder than he could ever remember. Angela and Karlee nodded to each other and snapped into action.

Andy got up from the table to clean his plate off, not really able to hide his erection which had every woman's attention. Angela and Karlee then flanked Andy on either side, Angela grabbing hold of his erect dick.

"I think we need a bath before the pool day!" Angela declared, "we'll be back!" With that Angela and Karlee escorted Andy to his bathroom while the other girls just started.

Cassandra was livid. First, Charlie stepped on her, and now these two! She knew that she was going to have to get more aggressive now.

Charlie wasn't happy either. She was so horny now and Andy was gone. She'd just have to bide her time.

Gianna was straight up impressed by the two, taking him by the cock and dragging him for a bath. "Nice move," she thought to herself.

Andy was pulled along through his bedroom and into his bathroom. He was amazed to find the tub already full of warm water and suds. He looked inquisitively at his "captors" who just returned his confusion with wicked grins.

"I may have snuck in before to get the bath ready," Karlee admitted. She then stepped into the tub and took some of the suds and applied them to her tits.

"Wanna help us get clean?" Angela said, walking around Andy to join Karlee in the tub.

Andy smiled as he approached the tub, both girls offering their hands to help him in. It was an enormous tub and was certainly large enough for all of them. They sank into the tub, Angela pulling Andy to lay on her as she surrounded him from behind, pressing her breasts deep into his back.

Kaylee smiled as she produced a sponge and began very lightly washing Andy down. She didn't really make much of an effort behind it and soon just had Andy's cock in her hands. She surrounded it with bubbles, and she slowly began stroking it.

Angela started massaging his chest and started whispering into Andy's ear.

"Your gonna fuck our cunts so hard," Angela said not being on for being subtle anymore. "Your gonna bury that cock in us and ram us until we blow," she added, now nibbling at Andy's ear.

Karlee then put her mouth to Andy's cock, putting a lot of suction on it. It felt amazing as Andy just laid his head back as Angela and Karlee continued on their various pursuits.

"Where do you think you'll wanna cum?" Angela said continuing the massage. "On our faces? On our tits? In our mouths? In our pussies?"

Karlee was really getting Andy hard now.

"Ange, you really should try this, switch with me."

The girls maneuvered around the tub, so Karlee was now behind Andy and Angela began her work on Andy's cock.

"Fuck, it even tastes good!" she thought to herself taking the shaft as deep down her throat as she could. Gagging herself on it, she got herself wetter and wetter as well.

"She loves your cock, Andy," Karlee now whispering in his ear. "I can't wait to feel it deep in my pussy," as she aggressively rubbed his chest.

"Gah! Fuck!" Angela announced after her "meal" of Andy's rod. She smiled and returned right to it, pretty much fucking his cock with her mouth.

"Thank God it's an overflow tub," Andy thought to himself, "they'd flood the whole house!"

After a few more gags, Angela was ready. She spun around in the bath and presented her ass toward Andy and Karlee.

"Get her, Andy!" Karlee encouraged. She knew how much Angela had been wanting to fuck Andy and now she had her chance. Andy got behind Angela and aimed his cock at her bare pussy. He pushed in and was suddenly in heaven.

It felt wonderful in there. Easily, the best pussy he'd been in so far. Wet, warm and tight he eased himself in and out of her.

"Don't be such a nice guy!" Angela chided with a smile. "Fuck me!"

Andy heeded her words and picked up the pace. The water was thrashing around as he went deep into her.

Angela for her part was in heaven. Andy's cock felt every bit as good as she thought it would. She thought it fit her pussy like a glove. Every time he slammed it into her, it hit all the spots that she loved. And she was no slouch of making it known.

"Yes, Andy! Oh God!! Fuck this pussy!! You own this pussy!!" she bellowed while getting rammed as good as she had in quite a while.

Karlee loved the sight. She'd seen Angela being boned before, but this was definitely hot. She was playing with her pussy pretty good watching her friend get defiled.

Andy started feeling pressure on his cock and within a second of him thinking that, Angela gushed a huge orgasm that was powerful enough to shoot Andy right out of her.

"FUCK!!! UGH!!" was Angela could get out. It was a quick, powerful orgasm and she was stunned.

Karlee got really wet seeing Ange shoot Andy out of her and decided she need to try him for herself. She leaned Andy back into the tub and began to straddle him. She then found his cock in the water and slid it up inside her.

She was surprised at how nice and hard it felt in her. Unlike Angela, she decided to take it slower with Andy. They basically sat in the tub and rocked, with the occasional thrusting. Karlee made sure she had his complete attention and began an intense make out session with him as their genitals got better acquainted.

Karlee found it very erotic. She was never much of a "make love" girl, but in this case, she really liked it. She wrapped her arms tight against Andy as she continued to rock on his dick and explore his fillings with her tongue.

Angela finally came out of the daze she'd been in. It wasn't the first time she'd had such an intense orgasm, but damn was that quick. She turned around and saw Karlee and Andy in a passionate embrace seeming to be making love more than fucking.

She thought they looked lovely together and Angela had a pang jealously running through her, wanting to be the one he was being that passionate with in a tight embrace. But it's not like she hadn't gotten hers. Angela decided to up the ante and proceeded to behind Karlee.

Karlee was still deep in the throes of passion when suddenly she felt a finger slide up her ass and start poking around. As Andy had both his hands on her back, she knew it had to be Ange.

"You like being DP'd?" Angela asked as she slipped a second finger into Karlee's ass. Karlee just looked back at her and smiled.

"You know it. Fuck that ass, baby!" Karlee encouraged as she started riding harder on Andy's cock.

Andy for his part was loving all this. Karlee felt so warm and intimate and could now feel Angela's fingers probing her back door. Karlee was in another world.

"Keep it up, guys! That it!!" Karlee urged as both Andy and Angela kept up the pace. Karlee didn't often have all the attention on her, so she was milking this for all it was worth.

After a few more minutes, she got sent over the top.

"Shit! Shit! SHIT!!!!" as Karlee thundered her orgasm throughout the bathroom. Angela was glad to get her friend off, but she now had other plans.

Deciding it was her turn again, Angela got on all fours again into the position she had been in previous. Both Andy and Karlee instantly recognized that she wanted attention again. Andy then dutifully aligned his cock for her pussy and started to push.

"Uh uh" Angela said, "other hole," as she wiggled her ass more; making it crystal clear what she wanted. Karlee then decided to correct the matter herself and grabbed Andy's cock and pointed it right at Angela's ass.

Andy was going to ease himself into her, but neither girl was having that, Angela fulling impaling her ass on his dick in one fell swoop.

"FUCK YES!!" Angela screamed to the world as Andy's cock found its true home, to her mind. Andy started off with small strokes, but Karlee stuck a finger up his ass now to get him moving. Andy didn't disappoint.

If Angela's pussy was heaven, her ass was the cloud above heaven. His cock was slick enough that it didn't need lube and Angela was feeling every inch of him.

Karlee wasn't resting either. She continued to both finger Andy's ass and finger her own pussy, loving the show she was getting.

"Fuck her ass, Andy!" Karlee prodded. "Make her cum!"

Andy wasn't sure what she was talking about, but Angela was; a large smile coming over her face.

"Cum, Andy! Cum in my ass!" she urged, "Claim my slutty, tight ass as yours, baby!"

These words, as intended, had a profound effect on Andy as ropes started shooting into Angela's ass with a lot of force. Angela could feel every rope splash into her bowels, giving Angela yet another orgasm.

"Fuck! Oh, Andy that feels so good!" Angela moaned as Andy's orgasm subsided. She felt so full of his cum and smiled at him. She shifted around and gave him a deep kiss. She then saw Karlee looking at them.

"Wanna clean me up, babe?" Angela asked her with a wink. Karlee smiled as she went around to Angela's ass and started to eat out the cum dripping out of her ass. Angela loved the feeling and kept making out with Andy as she was doing it.

"All clean!" Karlee declared. Angela ended the kiss and looked deep into Andy's eyes.

"Isn't bathing with others fun?" she asked with a huge grin on her face.

"My limited experience in this has me agreeing with you," Andy said with a smile.

"Well if you're ever feeling dirty, you know where to find me," Angela said stepping out of the tub. Karlee and Andy followed suit, and all started drying themselves. Andy started digging in his bag.

"What are you looking for," Karlee asked.

"Sunblock," Andy said producing the cream. "If we're gonna be outside all day and el buffo to boot, it might be best to have some protection."

"Good idea," Angela said. Being from Australia, she knew the importance of sun protection. "And more hands make things go quicker," she added taking the bottle from Andy's hands.

The girls then did an extremely through job covering Andy in the sunblock from head to toe, paying particular attention to his package. Andy then did the same to help the other two girls. Once they were all fully lathered, they left the bathroom taking the cream with them.

In the time since they had left the other 11 occupants of the house alone, most had already moved out to the pool area. There were patio tables around it and it also had lounge chairs surrounding it as well. Someone also had the good sense to raid the bar and bring out plastic cups. Candace was pouring drinks when the three reemerged.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers