The Prize Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's the cleaning crew!" Alex said after seeing their arrival. Cassandra and Charlie were both very happy to see Andy back and smiled at him.

"All pristine now?" was the sarcastic remark out of Gianna who smiled at the trio. Angela and Karlee both held up thumbs up signs to indicate the affirmative. Andy blushed yet again, but not as much as he had been.

"They got lotioned up too," Natasha noticing how shiny they were.

"Safety is sexy," Andy said with a smile. "Plus I'm Irish and I burn easily."

Cassandra saw a new opportunity.

"Hey, Andy?" she called over, "could you give me a hand?"

Andy went over to Cassandra, laying on her stomach, his dick slightly hard swinging in the light breeze.

"Could you help me out?" Cassandra asked, "I forgot to put on sunscreen."

"No problem," Andy replied shifting into help mode and out of "horn dog" mode. He cracked open the bottle and squirted some lotion on to his hands. He then squirted some onto Cassandra's outstretched hands.

"I'll handle my face; you start working on the rest."

Andy started on the obvious areas in his mind. He slathered her back with lotion, covering her shoulders and hard to reach places. Cassandra was covering her face while Andy got the back of her ears. She needed to hit the accelerator.

"Don't forget my sensitive areas," she added with a smirk, sticking out her ass to make herself clear. Andy took a deep breath again and put more lotion on his hands. He began rubbing both her cheeks with the lotion lightly.

"Ya gotta rub it in, Andy," Cassandra said teasingly, "you wouldn't want me to get a burnt ass, would you?"

Andy smiled and applied more pressure. It had an immediate effect on both participants. Andy chubbed up more and Cassandra had decidedly more moisture between her legs. He finished up there and did the back of her legs as well.

"Don't forget the front," she said dropping all pretenses.

Andy started on her stomach and Cassandra was done fucking around.

"If my tits burn, I swear I'm smacking you!"

Andy got the message quickly and put his lotion covered hands all over her tits. Cassandra was now in heaven as Andy's sole focus in life was now her huge breasts. Andy was quite happy too. He'd always fantasized about Cassandra's breasts and now, they were in his hands, and he was massaging them.

They were clearly lathered up well and Andy was about to move on, when suddenly Cassandra shoved Andy's face into her breasts.

All the women were looking with varying degrees of respect, arousal, and jealousy. She then took Andy's hand and shoved it toward her cunt.

Andy managed to get his head free enough to look up at her.

"Wouldn't want my kitty to burn, would you?" she asked as innocently as she was capable of. He tried to cover as much of his face as possible, thinking it must now be blushing beat red. He started lightly putting lotion there.

It wasn't that he was shy about touching a woman there, the last few days proved that at least; but this was in front of an audience.

As he was having this thought, almost on cue...

"Get in there, dude!" Candace pushed.

"Rub down that cunt!" was Gianna's helpful contribution.

It certainly urged Andy on, ensuring that Cassandra's clit was well covered for sun exposure. Cassandra was in heaven. Andy was finally touching her where she wanted, and Andy was doing a hell of a job. Her legs were starting to buckle as she was about to go over the edge.

"Andy!" Liliana yelled out. Both of them stopped and looked at her. "Your phone is ringing, and it says "Mom"."

"Shit!" was Andy's only response as he darted toward his phone. Cassandra was now convinced there was a curse on her. She looked at Liliana and as soon as Andy was out of earshot...

"What the FUCK?!" she bellowed loud enough for half the island to hear her, practically. Liliana just shrugged her shoulders. Sara ran over to Cassandra to try and keep her from killing the young interloper.

"Take a breath!" Sara said, trying to ease her down.

"I need a drink!" Cassandra declared as she was escorted quickly to the bar.

Andy raced inside to get to the phone. He got it just in the nick of time.

"Hi, Mom," he replied slightly out of breath.

"Hi, honey," his mom responded, "everything ok?"

"Yeah, yeah. I was just in the bathroom," he said in explanation. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, honey! I sure miss you. Are you having fun out there?"

"Lots," he said. "Enjoying the sun and gonna head down to the pool." He was at least being honest about that.

"That's nice," his mom responded, "make sure you put on plenty of sunscreen."

"Already taken care of, Mom," he said again honestly.

"That's my boy!" she said as they continued their conversation.

Cassandra now had a drink down her and was calming down a bit. She'd apologized to Liliana, and they'd given each other a hug.

"I just wanna fuck the guy, you know," Cassandra said to the assembled women. Gianna and Sara sprang into action. They started rearranging furniture outside and everyone helped out.

"Well, I hope you have a great time, honey," Andy's mom said comfortingly, ending the call.

"Thanks, Mom. Take care. Love you."

Andy ended the call and went to the bathroom for a quick pee. He hadn't really lied to his mom. Just avoided certain information. That's not as bad, he mused. What she didn't know, wouldn't embarrass him. He shook the dew off and headed back outside.

He was not prepared for what he saw.

All the girls were looking at him arrayed in kind of a horseshoe. In the middle was Cassandra laying down with her legs spread. She crooked her finger toward Andy, telling him to come over.

Andy had a hard on quicker than ever before. It was stiff and ready. He walked over to the makeshift bed the girls had constructed. He'd lusted for her, and he wanted this.

Andy got on the "bed" and got close to Cassandra. She had desire in her eyes. He immediately pulled her into a deep kiss. It was passionate and messy. Andy felt along her leg until he reached her pussy. It was red hot and dripping. He broke the kiss and eased himself in.

Cassandra was in heaven, she finally had Andy inside her, and it was worth the wait. His dick seemed to fit perfectly in her, and she loved feeling it.

Andy had similar thoughts. Her pussy felt perfect. So wet and tight, he had yet another new favorite. He looked down at Cassandra and didn't see a porn star, just a woman who wanted to be with him.

Unlike some of the previous encounters he'd had with some of his housemates, he took his time here. There would be no fucking to start with, this was pure love making in his eyes.

The other women were all cheering them on, but neither of the two could hear them. There may have been audience, but the two of them were the show. They couldn't hear a word; they were just there together.

Cassandra hadn't had this in a long time. She'd been fucked in every conceivable way during her career, but making love was rare. She realized this guy didn't want to bang a porn star, he wanted to make love to her, her the woman. The thought alone was enough to push her over the top.

"Uh, uh, ANDY!" she wrung out as everyone was now clear that Andy made her cum.

"Nice!" was Gianna's reaction, impressed by Andy's skill.

"Pussy magnet!" was Alex's reaction, knowing exactly how Cassandra felt right now.

Andy ignored it all and kept his focus on Cassandra. He kept a steady rhythm with her very pleased beneath him. It was passionate. There was an emotional connection here that neither had felt yet this trip. She desired him, yearned for him.

He started to increase his pace, matching the passion that was there. He felt addicted. She wasn't far off. Sure, she'd been with a lot of guys, but they were actors, or randos. She didn't give a shit about them as long as they made her look good or got her off. This was different. She wanted this man.

Everyone else was enjoying the show, some giving Andy a second look at his skills. It seemed almost a miracle that no one was masturbating or trying to hook up. They were just enjoying the show.

Andy was close and he knew it. He knew what he wanted. He leaned into Cassandra who was surrounded by pleasure.

"I wanna cum in you," Andy said quietly and innocently.

Cassandra looked at him with a lot of feeling. She saw his desire and had no interest in lessening it.

"I want you to," she responded only loud enough for Andy to hear. "Do it."

Andy needed no more urging. He unleashed into his partner, flooding her pussy with his load. The hard slap sent Cassandra back over again and she wasn't as reserved this time.

"YES! Flood me! TAKE IT!!!" making it clear to all who she now thought owned her pussy.

Andy came out of his orgasmic haze and saw her face. He made out with her again, keeping his cock in her as they simply embraced. It was a beautiful sight.

A round of applause emerged that the two heard this time. They both looked around to see 12 naked women applauding the live sex show that they had just given everyone. They were both slightly embarrassed, Andy more so than Cassandra, but both smiled at each other over the beauty of what had happened.

Andy slowly got off of her and helped Cassandra up. You couldn't've smacked the grin off of her face. She'd finally had Andy and it was as wonderful as she'd hoped it be. They walked over to the bar area for some much-needed hydration.

Sara was smiling at them. She was very happy that her friend had finally gotten what she'd wanted. Though she also had to admit she was a bit jealous. Sure, Andy and her had been together already and there were some tender moments there as well, but that looked so intimate. She really couldn't figure out why she felt jealous though.

Charlie was half smiling. Cassandra had gotten hers and she knew her friend had been frustrated, but seriously; she was ready to have him too. It didn't need to be soft and intimate, really, she just needed a good old-fashioned dicking. Her pussy dampened as she began her own plotting.

Angela and Karlee, having been the most recent recipients of Andy's cock; both were impressed he was able to go again so quickly. Like Sara, Angela was a little jealous of the intimacy that Andy and Cassandra seemed to have but put it out of her mind for now. It was Christmas after all.

Alex and Natasha were happy for Cassandra. They didn't realize last night that she was trying that hard to get with him. They definitely would've invited her to join them.

Everyone got drinks and started settling in. The pool was very big as was the area around it. What really got Andy's attention was the view. You could capture so much of the sea from there, it was amazing.

The girls all went around, either dipping into the pool or starting work on their tans. The speakers were blaring out party/pool music now as everyone got comfortable.

Cassandra was laying by the pool in bliss now. She smiled as she enjoyed the sun and her post orgasm high. All was now right with her world. She looked across the water and saw Andy looking out over toward the sea.

A flush feeling came over her. She'd finally gotten hers, so why this feeling of yearning? Were two orgasms really not enough for her? This felt weird. Normally, after she'd had a guy, she'd never give it another thought. Not this time.

Not Andy.

Andy was enjoying his drink and saw Dillion sitting near him. He noticed that it didn't look like she had any lotion on her and that she looked bored.

"Hey, how's it going?" Andy inquired to her.

"I'm good," she answered friendly.

"Do you have any lotion on?" Andy inquired.

"No, I forgot," she admitted, "that show you put on before kinda distracted me."

"Oops," Andy told her. "Sorry," he added somewhat sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. Dillion just smiled at him.

"It happens," she admitted.

"Here," Andy offered. "Let me get you some lotion."

Andy left her to retrieve the bottle which was now over near the bar. He noticed it was a lot less full then when he left it there.

He returned to Dillion and handed her the bottle. She took the bottle and looked at it. Then she looked at Andy wryly.

"So, I don't get any help?" she said with an eyebrow raised.

"My manners escaped me," was Andy's only reply.

She took a generous amount from the bottle as did Andy. Dillion worked on her front as Andy worked on her back. Her skin was taught and creamy.

"Enjoying island life?" Andy asked her while rubbing her naked back.

"So far," she said. "I can't wait to see more of the island."

Andy knew there were some excursions planned in the coming days.

"That'll be fun," he agreed. "Can't stay cooped up in the house the whole time."

Dillion looked over her shoulder at him smiling.

"Really?" she mused, "you can't stay in a gorgeous house with naked porn stars?"

"Well..." he led in with, "too much of a good thing can be bad for you," he said with a wink.

She smiled at him as he continued. She got her face covered and started working on her chest. Her breasts may not have been as big as some of the girls in the house, but at 32D, they were bigger than they appeared. They were so cute and perky that most people thought they were fake. She was kinda surprised Andy didn't offer to do that for her, but he seemed content to rub the lotion into her back.

She actually respected that, most guys and more than a few girls always went for the obvious areas.

"So, are you having a good time here?" Andy asked her while rubbing into her back.

"Yeah," she said honestly. "Everyone here is really cool and chill."

"I think so," Andy added. Dillion liked the feeling on her back. Andy had strong hands, she thought.

"Could you put some on my legs?" Dillion asked. Andy dutifully started putting lotion on her legs.

"You must be in heaven with all of us here," Dillion said somewhat matter-of-factly.

"To a point," Andy said, "it's weird to have all this attention on you," he admitted. "It's cool on one end and overwhelming on the other."

"I get that," Dillion admitted. "It's kinda like being a hot girl. You know everyone is going to focus on you."

"Maybe," Andy admitted, "it has to be a lot to always know that the attention is going to be on you."

"You get used to it," Dillion admitted. "I've always been pretty and then when my curves started coming in, the attention got to be a lot sometimes."

"It's gotta be a lot of weird pressure," Andy said continuing to work the lotion into her legs. Dillion just turned around and looked at him.

"No other guy ever understood that before," she thought to herself. She initially hadn't thought that much of Andy and wasn't really sure what some of the other girls saw in him. She began to see it now and smiled.

"You should take care of my butt too," she said looking back at Andy, "can't have it burn."

Andy saw the logic "behind" that and squirted some lotion on each cheek. She really had a nice ass for someone her size. He gingerly started to rub the lotion in, but not as deep as he had done with her legs and back. Dillion noticed this instantly.

"You gotta work it in, Andy," she said prodding him. "It won't bite."

Andy got bolder with this and really got to work. He massaged the lotion into her toned ass, being careful not to delve into places where he hadn't been invited yet. Dillion let out some groans and moans trying to show she had no objections to what he was doing. Not only did she have no objections, but the touch was also getting her wet. She was really starting to appreciate the skill that Andy brought to the table.

Once her ass was well covered, Andy backed off assuming his job was finished. Dillion wasn't satisfied.

"You have to cover the front too," she said flipping herself around ensuring he had a perfect view of her breasts. "Can't have me burn."

Andy was hip enough at this point to know when he was being teased and he looked over the woman he was being asked to touch. Yes, she was young, but she was more than willing. And legal. He started working lotion onto her stomach, leaving nothing untouched. Dillion grew tired of this quick.

"You need to take care of my sensitive areas too," she said thrusting her breasts forward. Andy got the message and knew there was no pretense left. He put a healthy amount of lotion on each hand and placed them on her globes.

From the instant he touched them, he knew their power. Maybe not as large as say Angela's or Cassandra's, but they were firm, fit her frame and were almost impossibly pert. Andy kneaded her breasts softly, but with some power. He ensured to get the underside of her breasts as well, which Dillion appreciated. He finished off the lotion that he had on his hands between her stomach and her shoulders. But Dillion wasn't done yet.

"All the sensitive areas, Andy," she said with a lip bite and a smile. Andy again put lotion on his hands as he began his work below her naval. She was making small noises at first, trying to encourage Andy in his work. After covering as much of the surrounding area as possible, he reached her outer lips.

Her area was shaved with some stubble. Her lips were pronounced, but not overly so. He gently applied the lotion to those areas, while Dillion parted her legs a bit to accommodate. She loved his touch on her, seeming to understand why some of the others had been drawn to him. He was tender and did not rush. He unintendedly was teasing her pussy as he applied the lotion, causing her to squeal a bit. This got the attention of several of the girls around who were now paying attention to the pair.

Andy began to move his hand away and Dillion was as quick to place it back. Andy looked up at her face, which was just grins.

"I don't think your done yet..." she said while using his hands to rub her outer lips. No more pretense, Dillion made clear what she wanted. She extended two of his fingers and pushed them into her.

Andy was shocked at her tightness. True, she was younger than most of the group and certainly fresher in the business; but you'd think she was still in high school. A few gentle thrusts with his fingers was all it took for her area to get damp. The lotion was foreplay and now she wanted satisfaction.

Andy surrendered to the inevitable and began working at a steadier pace, adding his thumb to her clit as the sounds were getting louder from Dillion.

"Oh, God," she said subtly but still quite audible, "just like that." Andy took that as his que to keep going. He hooked his fingers finding her g-spot with ease.

"YES!" Dillion squealed, "that feels so good baby!"

Cassandra witnessed this and was pondering. She had just had Andy just little while ago, yet she was still feeling the pangs of jealousy. Like she had a claim over him that the others were not respecting. She stirred a bit.

Gianna just looked over at the two, impressed at Andy's stamina at this point, having had sex twice already today that she knew about.

Charlie looked over and rolled her eyes. People kept beating her to the punch and it was really starting to piss her off. She went inside for a drink and to cool off a bit.

The Stevens' sisters looked over and just watched the show. Most of the rest of the girls did similarly just enjoying the display occurring, some rubbing themselves at the show. Angela especially, whose ass was still a bit gaped by Andy.

By now, Dillion had Andy's dick in her hand and started working it. She was impressed by just how nice it felt in her hands and rubbing over his mushroom head. Andy was now trying to make her cum, increasing his work over the g-spot. It took about 30 seconds for the effect to be complete.

"Shit!!!" Dillion exclaimed, as Andy's hands got a tiny bit wetter. She then sat up and kissed Andy hard.