The Prize Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether it was recognizing seniority or just wanting a drink, Dillion turned Andy over, but not before giving him a deep kiss. Sara then thrust her DD's into him as they danced closely as well. Sara could feel Andy's cock growing against her as they danced, and she smiled. She put her head on Andy's shoulder as they danced.

"You feel good against me," she whispered into his ear in a sweet and sultry tone.

"I'd have to say that the feeling is mutual," he said a little louder than a whisper. This just made her pull him tighter toward her. She joined her hands behind him to get him as tight in as possible against her. Andy's dick was now firmly between both of their stomachs.

Sara certainly didn't mind, loving the feeling of his hot cock against her. True, she would've preferred if it was in her, but it would make dancing harder. She then started nibbling on his ear making his cock even harder. They just kept swaying away.

Gianna and Candace were looking all this and knew that Andy was now primed to go. They looked at each other and nodded. They quickly made their way through the other girls that were dancing and came up to Andy and Sara.

"Alright!" Gianna announced so that everyone could hear. It certainly made Andy and Sara stop moving. "Time for us to get our prize!"

Sara looked at the taller women and was about ready to throw a bitch-fit. They had Andy all night and they couldn't give her until the end of the fuckin' song?! She then quickly thought that this was only the second full day and that they had a whole week still to go.

"Let 'em have their fun tonight," she thought, "I'll get him later..." she turned to Gianna. "Try to leave some for the rest of us girls," she said to them both before turning around and looking at Andy. "We do have a long, long, week ahead of us." She kissed him on the cheek and gave him a wink as she turned and left.

Andy was on his own now.

The two started circling around him like lionesses and their prey. This made Andy a little nervous, thinking that they were just gonna pounce on him and knock his ass onto the cement. Soon to Andy's ease, they just started dancing to the music; grinding up on Andy with their equally, juicy asses. His cock had deflated a bit when he thought they were gonna knock him down, but it was regaining strength quickly. Gianna quickly spun around, facing Andy and putting her hands on his face.

"You ready for the fuck of your life?" she asked aggressively. Andy gulped a bit but regained his composure.

"Are you?"

Gianna immediately laughed out loud, as did Candace. She was impressed.

"That's the spirit!" was all she said. She then ground her tits into him, making his body feel their heft. Candace followed suit from behind him. They were putting their full weight into it and Andy was not complaining. Gianna finally decided that if they teased him anymore, he might just splooge right there. As she had plans for that cum, she decided to break off.

"Let's go," she said grabbing both Candace and Andy by the hand and leading them toward the house. Candace certainly wasn't complaining, and Andy just looked back at the other girls outside. There were quite a few hoots and hollers as they all disappeared inside.

It was no time at all that all three were in Andy's suite. Candace was the first to say something about it.

"Damn! This is nice!" she said admiring Andy's set up.

"This shit is pretty sick," Gianna admitted adding her thoughts. She then turned and looked at Andy, striking a pose. "Which is better looking?" she asked inquisitively, "the room or these two fine bitches in front of you?" Andy wasn't taking the bait.

"Hard to say unless you come closer."

Gianna and Candace were both impressed. Both in their professional and personal lives, they were used to being the cocky aggressors with both men and women, but Andy didn't seem to be putting up with it. Both their pussies started to moisten a bit.

They both moved to Andy and just mauled him. Both seemed intent on getting their tongue into Andy's mouth first with Candace winning that race. She massaged his tongue lightly as Gianna came behind Andy and started hoovering his neck. Andy let his hands wander down to Candace's big, firm ass and kneaded it firmly. Candace responded with pulling Andy tighter into the kiss.

Gianna then tapped her on the shoulder, and she took over. Gianna was far more aggressive in the kiss then Candace was, which was no surprise to Andy. Andy thought that she was trying to suck his tongue out of his mouth. Candace put a hand on both their asses and started lightly kissing both their bodies. Andy had his hands on Gianna's ass and even slid his finger around her asshole. Gianna said nothing but copied Andy's move on Andy. She didn't insert it, just playing and teasing along the rim.

Candace then dropped to her knees and pushed Gianna enough out of the way to sample Andy's cock. It was sloppy and thorough as she went to town on him. Gianna got behind Candace and buried her face in her backside, which only encouraged Candace to work harder on Andy. She was full throating his cock, getting it nice and slick for herself.

Once she was convinced that it was ready, she stood up and bent over the bed. Gianna wasn't willing to surrender the first dicking that easily.

"Don't you wanna fuck me first?" Gianna asked with her traditional flair.

"Bullshit!" Candace said somewhat playfully. "Come taste some black pussy!" she said with a wink. "It's a wild ride..."

Game, set, match and Gianna knew it. Andy lined up behind Candace and for the first time in his life, fucked a black woman. Her pussy was very warm and inviting. Maybe not as tight as Andy had come to like after fucking Dillion earlier in the day but he soon had a steady rhythm going. Gianna, not wanting to be left out entirely, shoved her cunt in front of Candace to start licking, which she accommodated.

Candace for her part found herself really liking Andy's cock. Not the largest she'd ever had, but it hit all the spots that made her squirm.

"Fuck, yeah!" she said muffled by Gianna's womanhood, "fuck that pussy!" Not that Andy needed the encouragement, but he slapped her ass hard and continued the assault. A few minutes later, she went over the top.

"Fuck! FUCK!!!!" as Candace came on his cock. Gianna took that as acknowledgement that it was her turn.

"Get on the bed!" she ordered Andy. Always being good at following instruction, he did so. Gianna quickly straddled him and then leaned over to whisper to him.

"You have no idea how good this shit is going to be," she said gently. With that, she impaled her pussy on his cock. While she had seen it all day, including inside at least three other people, she had to admit it felt good. Like Candace, she'd had bigger; a few of them damn near broke her in half. With Andy's, she felt nothing but pleasure. She started at trot, but quickly went to full gallop on top of him.

"Oh, fuck!" Gianna said ramming her pussy into Andy, "take this shit!!" She was riding him hard and fast, placing her hands on Andy's shoulders for stability. Andy reached up instinctively for her world-famous chest and began kneading them. Gianna knew what he really wanted and placed her breast toward him mouth to allow for a suck/motorboat. Andy did both eliciting moans and giggles from Gianna.

Candace watched the scene for a while before deciding to back in the game. She leaned over and kissed Andy passionately, practically trying to suck his tongue out of his mouth. Gianna smiled and kept riding while dropping a digit on Candace as she did. Candace decided to change it up.

She quickly straddled Andy's face and Andy started lapping at her pussy and asshole, tasting the juices that were flowing down to him. Gianna started making out with Candace as she continued her bouncy ride. Candace returned the kiss loving the feeling of both of her lips being busy as the two women fondled each other.

Soon, Andy was feeling a familiar feeling. He tried to tell both girls, but the sound was still muffled by Candace's cunt. Candace like the feeling, but also wanted to hear what he said.

"What did you say?" she asked as she slightly lifted off his face.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Gianna immediately moved off of Andy as she wasn't real keen on a creampie. Both girls licked, teased, and stroked his dick until a cum fountain came forward. Most if it landed on Andy's stomach and the two women started lapping it up, stopping every so often for a cummy kiss.

"I gotta say," Gianna admitted, "you got some game!"

"Not bad at all," Candace agreed. She actually thought he was a lot better than that but kept it subtle to match Gianna. After a day full of nudity and sex, Andy was soon fast asleep.

While all this was going on, the rest of the girls pretty much all went to their rooms and bed. Cassandra was laying in her bed deep in thought. What began as a fun game and slight competition had become something more. Up to this point, Cassandra had all but sworn off men except for scene partners. Andy had her thinking different.

She was laying there, actually thinking about a relationship with Andy beyond the confines of this trip. So many questions flew through her mind. Did Andy feel the same way? Could she make him happy? Was she really falling for him?

These were all key questions of course, but another kept creeping into her mind, even as she started to sleep.

Did anyone else feel this way about Andy?

Cassandra's roommate Sara laid in her bed doing some thinking as well. It had been a weird two days. What she knew that no one else there knew, is that Sara had planned this trip to be one of the last things she did in the porn world. She thought she might do solo shows and maybe girl/girl, but no more boy/girl. She started thinking Andy may be the way to get out clean but wasn't sure. She didn't sleep well that night.

Angela finished up her 69 with Karlee and laid together in the afterglow. Karlee was snuggled up to her, resting her head on her massive breast. Angela loved Karlee, just like a sexy, little sister. She also found her mind flowing back to this morning with Andy and Karlee in the bath. She loved all three of them together in there. A slight smile came over her face as she drifted off to sleep.

Charlie was determined. Currently, her roommate Gianna was getting fucked by Andy and she was sitting all alone in her room. She knew exactly what she was going to do tomorrow. She'd spent half the night thinking about it. Slowly she dipped a hand down toward her pussy, but then immediately stopped. No masturbation for her tonight. She would be charged up for the morning.

Alex was currently being fucked by Natasha doggie style with a strap-on. Natasha was pulling on her hair and slapping her ass. Alex had fucked Natasha with it first and she was really enjoying her turn. After just a few minutes, Alex's pussy gushed, and she came hard on her friend's fake cock.

"FUCK!! Oh yeah!" Alex said as she stopped panting and collapsed on the bed. Natasha unstrapped her cock and spooned next her friend. Alex was finally breathing normal as Natasha reached around and cupped her large breast.

"That was fuckin' intense, babe!" Alex said in her blissful state.

"You were damn good yourself!" Natasha said sweetly into her lover's ear. "Was it better then with Andy last night?"

"That was amazing!" Alex said gleefully turning to Natasha and giving her a peck on the cheek. "I really like him."

"Me too," Natasha said with a smile. Then she turned slightly serious. "How much do you like him?"

"A lot," Alex admitted. "What about you?"

"Same," she admitted somewhat sadly. "You think he likes us?"

"If last night is any indication, I think so," Alex said playing with Natasha's hair. "I definitely wanna spend more time with him."

"For sure," Natasha agreed. Then she had a smile on her face, "am I gonna have to fight you for him?" Alex smiled at that.

"Why fight?" she stated, "plenty for both of us."

"Yeah, but what if I wanna take him home?" Natasha said, slightly startled at her own admission. Alex looked into her eyes in surprise as she was thinking along the same lines. She then grinned at her friend.

"Like I said," she said kissing her friend, "plenty for both of us."

Andy for his part was soundly asleep. Candace on one side and Gianna on the other, completely oblivious to the plans and machinations going on in the house.