The Prize Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," she said into his ear, leaving no doubts as to her further consent. Andy laid her down onto the lounger and entered her.

It felt almost like a vise on his cock. If it were not for the fact that her pussy had been gushing fluid for a few minutes, he doubted it would've even gotten inside. He slowly and rhythmically began his work.

Dillion was in heaven. Andy's cock was nice and thick. He didn't shove himself into her, merely eased himself in. Not rough or anything really close to love making, just nice gentle fucking. Her hands instantly found his ass and she pulled him deeper into her.

To other girls around the pool, it was a beautiful show. More than a couple looked at them thinking there should be a camera around. Candace looked at them and thought how sweet and nasty the scene was all at once.

Dillion was coming close to the edge as Andy continued his steady plowing.

"Oh fuck, shit, shit, SHIT!!!!" as she reached another orgasm at the talents of Andy.

Andy was just trying to hold on. He normally had pretty good control, but her already tight pussy really clamped down mid orgasm. He was biting his tongue to hold back. Eventually, she eased up and he was able to maintain himself.

She than motioned for Andy to lay down on his back and she straddled him, going all the way down on his cock. She started slowly at first, putting on a bit of a show for him and possibly the girls, before she really got to work.

Andy grabbed onto her firm ass as she began to ride him earnest, really going for it. She was slamming down on his cock, getting every inch into her. Her moans were audible all over the pool as no one was interested in small talk anymore.

Liliana saw her friend slamming down on Andy and heard her pleasure from it. She had already been masturbating somewhat discreetly, but now she was dropping all pretense.

Alex and Natasha were watching fervently as well. Both were having flash backs to last night, Andy's cock devouring their cunts and other holes. They looked at each other and decided to help the other out, diving their fingers into each other. It was a full-on show now.

Dillion leaned over and let Andy suck on her tits. He rolled his tongue over the nipples, causing her to throw her head back in pleasure. Andy for his part loved the feel of her breasts in her mouth. They were perky, cute, and beyond tasty. All this attention on her tits did nothing to diminish her riding.

"Oh God!" Dillion roared as she continued to plunge down onto Andy. She finally decided she needed to do him doggy and turned herself around putting her ass up into the air for Andy. Andy got behind her and shoved himself in.

Now he could clearly see everyone around the pool looking at them, although it shouldn't've come as any shock. He wasn't sure how he felt about everyone now seeing him banging someone, but then he remembered he had just done that earlier.

Andy shut his eyes and continued going. Dillion was doing all she could to continue the encouragement.

"Fuck me, Andy!" she shouted out. "Harder!"

Andy obliged her, grabbing her hips and ramming her. Everyone around the pool liked the sight and was impressed by the effort Andy was putting forward. Cassandra was even watching, silently wishing that she had taken Andy that way too.

Charlie had returned and found herself turned on watching Andy again. She leaned against the wall and started rubbing one out. At least Andy can get her off this way.

"Spank me, baby!" Dillion demanded.

Andy brought his hand down and delivered a light slap on her ass.

"Harder!" she still wanted. He delivered a slap to her backside that could be heard on the other side of the pool

"Fuck yeah!" Dillion said as she squeezed his cock again in orgasm. Andy couldn't take it anymore. He quickly pulled out and a few ropes landed on Dillion's ass and lower back. As he caught his breath, a round of applause broke out all around.

"Now it's a Merry Fuckin Christmas!" Gianna yelled out during her applause. Andy and Dillion just looked around and faintly waved. Dillion than turned to Andy.

"Thanks," she said with a wink.

"Here to help," was all Andy could say catching his breath. He then saw the beautiful inviting pool in front of him.

"Guess we should clean up," Andy said, using his head to indicate his thoughts. She smiled and got up. They both ran toward the pool and jumped in.

The water felt amazing as they came up to the surface. Andy felt splashing from all sides as apparently many of the girls decided to follow he and Dillion's lead. Everyone started swimming around.

"The water feels great," Sara offered.

"Now, this is how you fuckin' Christmas!" Candace declared luxuriating in the water.

"Nice to have your own flotation devices," Angela said clearly meaning her tits.

"Not a lot of potential drownings here," Alex said, "except Andy!" Charlie than came behind Andy.

"Just have to keep him safe," she said wrapping her arms around him and pressing her body into him.

"I guess you're the lifeguard," Andy said looking back at her smiling.

"You know it," she said returning the smile and giving him a kiss on the cheek. She really liked being close to him.

"Hey!" Gianna said to get everyone's attention. "Let's play a game!" Approvals came from all quarters. It was soon agreed upon that Marco Polo would be fun. Andy was chosen to be "it" first. He closed his eyes and spun around for a bit while everyone got to their positions.

After a few seconds, Andy started his searching. He didn't call out at first, wanting to see if he could get locations just by hearing the water move or any giggling at him. He heard slight giggling, but it could've been coming from the girls not playing.

"Marco!" he said finally.

"POLO!" he heard from all sides, but particularly toward the deep end of the pool. He moved gingerly in that direction, slow movements. He wasn't going to tempt them yet.

"Marco," he said quickly.

"POLO!" from all around, but particularly loud from his five o'clock. In a faint, he moved slightly off that until he thought he had convinced whoever was there that he was going in the wrong direction.

He then suddenly lunged and got the arm of somebody. He opened his eyes and saw it was Liliana. Andy just kinda shrugged.

"You're it, I guess."

Gianna was in tears laughing.

"Girl!" she yelled out from the shallow end, "why didn't you move when he got so close to you?"

"I was gonna until he went the other way," Liliana said giggling.

"That's what he wanted you to do," Angela said correctly.

Liliana was now it and everyone went to hide again, including Andy. Andy sidled up to Charlie.

"Let's stay together so if she comes this way, we can bolt in opposite directions and we'd have a better shot," Andy whispered.

"You just wanna be close to me," Charlie whispered back to him with a smile. He smiled back and they stayed close.

"Marco!" Liliana yelled out across the water.

"Polo!" came from all around. Liliana headed to where there were more voices toward the deep end. Her hands came close to touching Karlee, but just missed her. Karlee slipped away as silently as she could, the music still going made this easier.

"Marco!" Liliana again bellowed.

"Polo!"

She darted to her left and her hands hit the wall. Unbeknownst to her, she'd been trying to get Whitney, but she darted out of the way. Her search continued. She started moving closer to Natasha.

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

Liliana darted quickly and tagged Natasha.

"Motherfucker!"

Liliana just shrugged as Natasha closed her eyes. She started moving around and then heard movement out to her right. It sounded like someone getting out.

"Fish out of water!"

"FUCK!" came from Candace who was trying to head to the bathroom quick. "I really gotta piss!"

"Oh, fine," Gianna said resigning to the inevitable. "We'll switch to chicken then."

Everyone started organizing for chicken fights. Gianna would be one of the pillars and Andy the other. Sara climbed onto Gianna's shoulders as Karlee got on Andy's. Both got themselves steady as Gianna got her trash talking started.

"You two are going fuckin' down!" she said with swagger and a smile.

"Bring it, amazon!" Karlee said playfully, but forcefully back. Sara and Karlee then locked up, trying to shove the other off of their pillar's shoulders. Sara was holding her ground, but Karlee wasn't above cheap tricks. A boob flip was enough to send Sara crashing into the water. Gianna turned and looked at her soaked partner.

"What the fuck, woman?" Gianna said incredulously. "One tit flop and you go down?"

Sara was also pissed that she'd been duped like that, but the next challenger was up. Britany was next and climbed onto Gianna. Andy could feel the heat coming from Karlee's pussy, obviously the adrenaline of the contest getting to her. Britany and Karlee's bout didn't last long as Britany was a little tipsy and quickly landed in the pool.

"Motherfucker!" Gianna screamed at the top of her lungs. "I need somebody over here who can fuckin' hang!"

Angela then came forward and the look on her face said that she wasn't messing around. Karlee looked a bit nervous seeing her friend climb on Gianna's shoulders. The heat from Karlee's pussy quickly gave way to fear. Andy held on for all his might, but it was Karlee in the drink this time.

"Fuck yeah!" Gianna proclaimed finally victorious. "Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!" she exclaimed, high-fiving Angela.

Andy saw the next competitor was Charlie. She looked fierce and determined. She was also really turned on to have her box on Andy's neck. She gave Andy a kiss before she got on top.

"For luck," she said with a smirk.

This was a pitched battle. The two were practically in a cat fight before Gianna's grip slipped and Angela went down. Charlie was practically dancing on top of Andy.

"Ok!" came a voice from the crowd. "Enough fuckin' around!" was booming from Candace as she came bounding toward the pool, her tits and ass swaying every which way. Gianna had a bit of trouble getting steady with her curvaceous pal on her shoulders, but soon got balanced.

"Let's make this interesting," Candace said with a sly grin.

"I'm listening," Charlie said with her hands on her hips Peter Pan style.

"The winners are bunkmates with Andy tonight," she said boldly. The girls gathered around all let out various ooh's and ahh's. The look on Gianna's face clearly showed that she approved of the wager. Andy could feel Charlie's legs tighten up at the suggestion of the new wager. This was going to be serious.

Candace started hard. She damn near smacked Charlie at first, to try and discombobulate her, but it didn't work. Charlie recovered and immediately started fighting back hard. What was supposed to be a friendly game turned onto a full-on catfight. The gallery assembled was cheering on the various sides. It seemed fairly even for a while.

Soon, Gianna decided to up the ante and made aggressive steps forward that took Andy by surprise. He stumbled and Charlie had hooks around Candace at the same time. They both hit the water, but Charlie hit first.

"FUCK YEAH!" Gianna exclaimed in victory as Candace came back up. Charlie was pissed, but everyone watching agreed that she had lost. She was fuming but did her best not to show it.

No need to get pissed, she thought. I'll get him!

If anything, the loss made her more determined. Candace and Gianna high fived each other and looked over at Andy with fire in their eyes. Andy was frozen by both excitement and fear.

Suddenly another voice rang out from somewhere that dinner was ready. Everyone got out of the pool and dried to the best of their abilities. It was a full Christmas feast with turkey, stuffing, yams, potatoes and an assortment of other goodies. The patio tables outside were plenty large to seat everyone comfortably, so it was decided to eat outside. Andy was a gentleman and was the last to assemble his plate. Then another battle ensued.

It seemed to him like every girl wanted Andy to sit near them. Some were emphasizing their tits and some even spread their legs to get his attention. Ultimately, Andy made a smart play and sat on the end right next to Charlie. She smiled wide when he did.

"Sorry we lost there," Andy said contritely and sincerely. He then threw his arm around her naked body in a comforting way. If Charlie's brown skin could blush, it would've then. She smiled at him and put her hand on his inner thigh.

"Oh, I think I'll win in the end," she said as she used her pinkie to play with his cock hole. Everyone then settled in to eat.

"Make sure you eat up, Andy," Candace said a few seats down, "you're definitely going to need the energy for later..." letting the comment hang there for everyone else to "ooh" at the comment. Gianna just looked at Andy and licked her lips, as if he were a dessert to be enjoyed after the meal.

The food was excellent as always, but Andy started noticing that the girls were all even more comfortable then they had been previously. It was as if their nudity lowered all their defenses and started talking honestly with each other. They started talking about various actors they'd worked with and some of their favorite scenes.

"Do you have a favorite scene of mine, Andy?" Charlie asked in a mockingly innocent tone.

"Uh, I'm not sure," Andy said trying to deflect the question. Charlie was having none of it.

"Well you've watched scenes with me in them, haven't you?" she asked while she was lightly stroking his leg.

"Sure," he said trying to concentrate on his food unsuccessfully. Charlie just smiled at Andy who was obviously embarrassed.

"So?" she said with an increasing smile and continued stroking of his leg.

"I guess the one with you and the other girl finding that you shared a boyfriend," Andy answered lamely and took another bite.

"Ooh, with Tessa," she said knowing the scene he meant. "That was a hot one," as her stroking now became more of a grip.

"What about me?" Sara deciding to chime in. Andy was still chewing, but it didn't seem to damper her efforts.

"The nature walk," is what Andy managed to mumble out.

"Ooh," she said teasingly, "you like a naughty nature girl, huh?"

"I ain't even gonna ask Andy," Gianna said in an almost glib manner, "all my scenes are fuckin hot. Just wait until you experience the real deal!" she said shaking her tits about. Andy was starting to lose his grip on all this.

"You got that shit right," Candace said, mirroring the actions of her friend. Andy wasn't sure what the two were liking more, that they were going to fuck him later, or showing off to everyone. Andy put the thought at the back of his head as he tried to again focus on the meal.

All around him, the girls were talking of various things. Pregnancy scares, STD scares, guys and girls that they had worked with that were good and total douche-nozzles. Eventually the meal came to an end, and someone decided that dance music was appropriate. The girls started moving around, swaying to the music. Cassandra came up behind Andy and tapped his shoulder.

"Dance with me, Andy," she said extending her hand to him. If nothing else, Andy was a gentleman and promptly got up and started dancing with her. They moved gently at first, just swaying to the music; their hands just staying on each other's waist like if they were in Junior High. Eventually, Cassandra started moving more seductively; letting her hands start to wander over Andy.

Cassandra was getting more turned on by the second. She was already fully aware that she was falling for this man, more so then she'd even thought last night when she was talking/fucking Sara about it. As her hands roamed, she felt like she was melting. She knew what she wanted.

All the other girls were watching their movements. Some in enjoyment, others in envy. Surprisingly, two of the most envious turned out to be the Stevens sisters. Apparently, a part of them thought that because they drew "first blood" that they deserved special consideration. They started making their moves toward the couple and making their own case on Andy.

Cassandra ceded to the sisters for now, already forming plans for the long game in her mind. The sisters were on either side of Andy, Brittany twerking her ass against Andy's dick and Whitney grooving with him from behind, being sure to push her DD's against his back. They grinded against each other while whispering to Andy.

"Did you have fun the other night with us?" Brittany would whisper in his ear.

"You're making me all wet, Andy," Whitney added while starting to rub his chest. Andy was getting hard and Charlie, watching the whole ordeal, was fed up. She went over and extracted Andy as politely as possible. Then she fell into his arms as they slow danced.

Andy liked the feel of Charlie against him. She didn't seem as provocative or imposing as many of the other girls. While they danced, she whispered into his ear.

"This feels really nice," as they continued to sway with the music. "Do I feel good, Andy?"

"Very much so," was all he was able to get out.

"I really like you," she whispered again into his ear, slightly blushing at the omission. "I think we are going to have a great week together," as they continued dancing. "Maybe more..."

That was the opening salvo in Charlie's mind. The first, at least as far as she knew, person to suggest something more after this week was over. With that, Charlie took Andy into a deep kiss.

Cassandra watched from the side with conflicting emotions. She was happy that Charlie was finally getting some time with Andy but was also worried. Charlie wasn't the only one who had long term ideas on Andy. Alex and Natasha were looking over and thinking the same thing. They both liked Andy too, and saw what Charlie was putting down.

Angela was looking over with envy as well. Their romp earlier left a definite impression on her mind, and she wanted to get closer to him. Sara wasn't much better. She'd had one hot encounter with him but wanted more. She still wasn't sure if it was Andy himself or the fact that he was the only man here. She just watched and sipped her drink.

Charlie seemed immune to all the girls looking at them. She was having her time with Andy was enjoying every minute of it. She took her fingers and started playing with his hair. They were soon interrupted.

"Come on, Charlie," Dillion said approaching them both. "You can't hoard Andy all night!"

Charlie acquiesced to the younger girl, feeling secure that she'd left her impression on Andy. For his part, Andy was still completely unused to beautiful women fighting over him. He kissed Charlie on the cheek and started dancing with Dillion.

She was lithe and smooth next to Andy and wanted to be as close as possible.

"I really enjoyed our talk earlier today," she said softly to Andy.

"Me too," he said while his arm was on the small of her back. Dillion thought it was cute but wanted to push him a bit.

"You can put that hand on my ass, you know," she said off-handedly, "it's not like you haven't had it there before."

Andy had to admit that it was impeccable logic and moved his hand down slightly, so it was just resting on one of her cheeks. Dillion started grooving her butt more toward his hand.

Dillion really was unsure about what to think about Andy. He was definitely sweet and was a really good fuck. But she was still young and just starting her career in this industry. She'd figured out that some of the older girls had other designs on him.

She wasn't wrong because even at that moment, Sara was keeping a close eye on all of this. Like Charlie and Cassandra, she really had feelings for Andy and wanted more time with him. She then figured there was no time like the present. As Dillion was whispering who knows what to Andy, Sara cut in.