All Comments on 'The Prize Day 09'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Loved your story

Sorry it had to come to an end.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I'd like to thank the author for a nice harem story. I liked how it ended, with almost all the girls renouncing being with other males to be with the MC. That's one of my favorite erotic fantasies.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

You have one messed up, crazy mind and I love it! Please write more stories. My messed up, crazy mind needs MORE! It's not just the sex, I am also smiling and laughing at the scenes you depict. Is this just fantasy? Hell yeah!

But what a way to dream. Thank you.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Wonderful series!!! Could have extended the final chapter for at least 4 pages...

LacastrianLacastrianabout 2 years ago

I'm positively surprised that he didn't become a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was seriously incredible. This has been so well conceived and written with interesting characters who all had their own distinctive and quirky personalities. I loved it from beginning to end. It conveyed many emotions that I was actually angry how they were acting towards each other and Andy but in the end you brought it all to a beautiful finish. Thank you for this story, I appreciate it so much.

J.D.

RayRam53RayRam53about 2 years ago

It was a great story. I do wish you would have left out a couple of the characters that you used in "How I married a Porn Star." I think that story was great, and I listen to it all the time when I do not have a story queued up. It's hard to listen to a story and then have the same players in another story with a different outcome.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

Although new stories are posted every day, I'm not interested in the major part, so I liked to re-read stories I have liked. Today I have re-read this and I liked it much more than the first time and that first time, I liked it a lot. I would rate it with ten stars if it could be possible. THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good chapter, although the "epilog" was too short. I think including Sara and Casandra was confusing as they were tied unto the ending of the other Porn star story. Still a good story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""You are so wonderful and thoughtful and caring," she said looking into my eyes with affection. "

Why did you keep straying into 'First Person'?

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Awwwwww…. Loved it, even if the descriptions of the sexual encounters didn’t do a lot for me it was a great story.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Wonderful ending...

FseriesFseries8 months ago

Wow. 5 miles of text about a short event and then what seems like two sentences of final words describing his future? A little lackluster on what eventually happens.

BruceS1949BruceS19494 months ago

This was an interesting read. I think it tells a good moral in that either men or women don't want to be used. Just get kind and loving respect from others. So give more than you receive.

Hugo999Hugo9991 day ago

Wonderfully silly and thoroughly enjoyed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Prize Day 08 Previous Part
The Prize Day Series Info