The Prize Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm...I'm..." was all he was gonna get out before Captain Jane woke up from her refractory period.

"Cum in me!" she demanded, hoping Andy's load would send her over the edge again. Andy didn't disappoint as the first hard slap of his cum hit her walls, Captain Jane jerked and leaked as her own orgasm hit her again. She couldn't remember the last time a man had done that to her, not that she'd been with that many guys, but still. She pulled out of Karlee as Andy pulled out of her. She spun around and kissed him, her fake cock and his real one only getting in the way slightly. "Just so you know, you can fuck me anywhere, anytime you want."

"Noted," Andy said somewhat breathlessly. Gianna got him a water bottle for him to rehydrate again.

"That was some pretty hot fuckin'," she said with a grin.

"Yeah," was all Andy could respond, a bit exhausted from the feverish pace he'd been going at. He made his way over to one of the unoccupied couches and had a seat while the orgy got back to business. Alex, Cassandra, and now Charlie joined him there.

"Need a nap?" Charlie said teasingly to him.

"A breather, at least," he told them all, still taking sips off the water. He figured he'd need a few minutes to recover, but Candace announcing it was time for shots, put a quick end to that. Instead of everyone taking a shot at once, some of the girls decided body shots would be more fun as various girls held various bottles, ready to use them on willing customers.

"Drink, sir?" Sara asked, holding a bottle of tequila and a smile in front of Andy. Andy nodded slowly as Sara stepped up to him, leaning over to place her right breast right in front of his mouth. Once Andy was in position, she started pouring tequila down her chest, letting it come down to her nipple, which Andy lapped up. Sara's nipple got harder from the attention as she finished pouring and bent down to kiss Andy.

She could taste the booze in his mouth and directed him to clean up the remnants of what was left on her.

"You don't want me to get sticky, do you?" she asked Andy with a naughty grin. Andy dutifully started following the trail on Sara's body that the liquor had taken and licked. Andy wasn't really sure if she was any cleaner then she had been before, but Sara seemed quite happy with his efforts.

The sight of the tongue bath had gotten some of the other girls hot, so Charlie pulled Andy back down to the couch and started making out with him, lightly stroking his cock in the process. This lasted for a few minutes when Cassandra pulled him over to her and did the same thing. Then Alex. Then Sara on his lap.

Suddenly, Andy was pulled from the couch, damn near sending Sara to the floor, by Angela who led him to the center of the room. Andy was laid down on the carpet and he was mauled. It felt to him like all the women were surrounding him, kissing him, licking him, one of them was sucking him and he had no clue who.

Suddenly, Gianna popped up with a bottle of champagne and poured it on everybody.

"Happy fuckin' NEW YEAR!" she shouted, now that it was officially midnight. Amidst all the kissing and licking, Angela came up to Andy's side.

"Happy New Year, my love."

1 January

Andy awoke in his bed and looked around. He saw Cassandra, Captain Jane, two of her crew members and Natasha all spread around him. He had no memory of getting to bed or anyone else joining him. Natasha was the first to notice he was awake and smiled at him.

"Good morning..." she said giving him a soft kiss.

"Morning," Andy said, still slightly confused at the circumstances.

"Oh," Natasha said quietly with a giggle, seeing the sight in front of him. "We had a bit of fun..." she said, not explaining anymore, letting his mind do the work.

"I guess I better get packed..." he said forlornly, knowing his flight was in three hours.

"Yeah..." Natasha responded.

They got out of bed, everyone else seeming to start moving too. Cassandra, Captain Jane, and Natasha all joined him in the shower, everyone helping each other clean up. For the first time in days, Andy put on clothes and packed everything away.

Everyone was gathered in the lobby to say goodbye to each other, now seeming to have a bond that would keep them close to each other. Gianna especially took Andy into a deep hug.

"Any of these bitches get out of line, you call me, and I'll lay them the fuck out..." she whispered into his ear.

"Promise," he told her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

All the girls that had declared themselves to Andy all just told him the same thing.

"See you soon..."

Of course, they all had each other's numbers, but Andy was wondering how this was gonna all work. He assumed that they would look for a place in Vegas together and that's what they meant, but for now, they had to get to the airport.

As soon as they arrived at the terminal, the girls scattered, all seeming to go in different directions. While they had all said goodbye at the house, they all seemed to be hurrying along now, some kisses and waves to Andy as they did.

In Andy's mind, he thought it was maybe for the best. Maybe they'd all realize they could do better than him and this vacation would just be a fond memory. He had a little trouble getting though security, being pulled for a search so he almost missed his flight. He'd run to the gate and just barely made it, the flight attendant closing the cabin door behind him. He turned to the cabin of the plane to look for his seat and was met with the shock of his life.

Cassandra, Charlie, Sara, Angela, Alex, and Natasha were all sitting on the plane to New York with big smiles on their faces.

"Surprise..." came from Sara's lips.

31 December 2013- Outskirts of Las Vegas, Nevada

Andy pulled into his driveway at around six pm, after having to go into the office to deal with a last-minute issue. He didn't mind so much, it being a good company that treated him well. He just didn't like being away from home on a holiday.

He got out of his car and could hear the activity from inside the house from the outside, grateful he'd been talked in to moving to a more private, secluded area where there were few people really around. He could hear the music thumping and people laughing as he opened up the door.

He saw that everyone had now arrived for the most part, a few people having been missing when he was called into work. Dillion was the first to spot him.

"Andy!" she said, sprinting up and hugging him, the first time she'd seen him in six months. While Dillion had decided not to join Andy and focus on her career, there was still a bond she had with him, and she secretly felt she might be joining them all sooner rather than later.

"There he is!" Gianna said, pointing straight at him from the couch. Gianna had become a true friend of Andy's and they talked regularly, offering advice and help to each other when they needed it, like a big sister that occasionally fucks the shit out of her little brother.

Cassandra smiled at him from the kitchen, glad he was back home, as everyone was. Cassandra, Sara, Angela, Charlie, Alex, and Natasha had all flown back with Andy, staying for a few days with them and planning out the move to Vegas. They took a weeklong trip there to find a house for all of them, settling on a large compound on the city outskirts. Andy thought there was no way they could afford it, but between his new income and the girls work, it was actually a steal.

Andy's mom knew something was up with her son, having been introduced to his "friends" a few times when they were packing Andy up to leave. She kept it to herself but knew there was more going on that met the eye.

"Hey, Andy!" Captain Jane waved at him from the floor. Captain Jane and the crew kept in close contact with them all and were considered extended family at this point. They went down in the summer to visit and had a night on the yacht that was so noisy from the partying and the fucking that the harbor patrol was almost called. Her and the crew were really excited to get some time off to visit their friends.

Captain Jane was busy at the moment going down on Sara, her pregnant belly bulging a bit as Captain Jane was giving her another orgasm. Andy smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead, rubbing her belly lightly at the new life they were soon to bring into the world.

Andy leaned down and kissed Sara's swollen belly as Alex began lowering his pants to start in on the fun. He cradled her belly lovingly knowing that he'd finally received the ultimate prize.

THE END

12