All Comments on 'The Problem With Immortality Ch. 23'

by GaryLMMartin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ReddladyReddladyabout 1 year ago

Definitely a different story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the throwbacks to pop media. I will say that most of the chapters didn't belong in non-erotic, but it was easier to locate. Again, thanks for sharing!

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

I abandoned this about the time all the migration to animal bodies started. When i saw the chapter tagged 'happy ever after' I looked back and got confused by the tags -- did the main characters actually kill themselves off???

.

So I started again a couple of submissions from the end, and found the story had gotten much better and everyone alive and happy.

.

Mr. Martin: you would make a great improvement by cutting a great chunk before the last quarter or so. Hope you are not being paid by the word! 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It wasn't fate, it was the Matrix. Shakespeare knew it 400 years ago. "All the world’s a stage,

And all the men and women merely players". The lines have been written and the actors merely read their parts.

Very well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great book. If you research Agartha u will find beings in the centre of the earth that are 10k yrs old. The channel Bashar says there are 5 universal laws.

1. I exist. 2. EVERYTHING is right here right now. 3. The All is one and the One is All.

4. What u put out u get back. 5. The only constant in the universe is Change, except for the first 4 laws which never change. Scientists know that the human body is a self regenerating system built to last for 100s of yrs. Its only the poisons in the food that limit lifespan. Check Gregg Braden.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaryLMMartin@GaryLMMartin
Prolific author, many books at http://garylmmartin.com . Bred by the Hive fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/parasites.html Planet P fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/earthgirls.html

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES