All Comments on 'The Process/Progress Pt. 03'

by abcdiablo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EncntctEncntctover 1 year ago

This was great start to finish. I normally find the incest stuff a little icky, but the way you write is so sexy it works for me on this one. One for my favs

laurieg_tvlaurieg_tvover 1 year ago

Fan-freaking-tastic! You wrote a wonderful story of seduction. It read to me like it was professionally proof-read. Wow! I loved all 3 chapters.

Please write more seduction like this. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like how you took the morally dubious porn premise and made it work out so wholesome. Tham is a lucky girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very cute and sexy at the same time. Curious if you'll write one more. These three are absolutely beautiful.

abcdiabloabcdiabloover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm almost done with my first story and all of these responses are more than I expected. I appreciate all the kind comments from everyone. I'll respond when I have the time.

To the first anon: Thanks for the kind comments, yes, I plan to write one more chapter. Just to wrap up a few small loose ends and include some stuff I didn't have room for in the previous chapters.

To the second anon: I actually intended to go in a little darker direction, but as I wrote the dialog things became less dark. When I tried to force it to what I originally intended in the second chapter, it didn't feel right, so we got this instead. I'm glad it was so well received.

Laurie G: Thank you so much. Some other commenter on my first chapter mentioned messed up verb tenses, so I did a little more proofreading for the second and third. I actually never really felt inspired to write smut before. I tried my hand at sci-fi and fantasy before, but inspiration hit me to write something sexier recently. Maybe after writing my first I'll be motivated to write more.

Encntct: I really appreciate it, thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write great, nice action, pace and very exciting, you let me know that even sex between sister, brother-sister and sister's boyfriend is emotional, beautiful and that they can love each other. I like it very much and even personified it with the character of Tham. As I understand it, there will be one more final part or maybe you will write even more about Tham? I am looking forward to the future of Tham with great interest.

Greetings from Warsaw, Poland SissyBoy.

Super piszesz, fajna akcja, tempo i bardzo ekscytująca, dajesz poznać że nawet seks pomiędzy siostrą, bratem-siostrą i chłopakiem siostry jest emocjonalny, piękny i że potrafią się kochać. Bardzo podoba się a wręcz uosobiłem z postącią Tham. Jak rozumiem będzie jeszcze jedena końcowa część a może jeszcze więcej napiszesz o Tham? Z wielką ciekawością czekam na dalsze losy Tham.

Pozdrawiam z Warszawy, Polska SissyBoy.

Shy1oShy1oover 1 year ago

Love the series, though I kinda wished that tham stormed off angry at being manipulated and set up, feels like the most logical conclusion.

abcdiabloabcdiabloover 1 year agoAuthor

Poland SissyBoy: Thank you for this comment and the others on the other chapters. As a straight man, it means a lot to hear the transwoman I'm writing resonates with people. I have one more chapter planned, but who knows; maybe inspiration will strike again and I can continue her story.

Shy1o: That actually happened in the first draft I wrote. If I were intending to write a novel, I'd have kept it, but it was getting a bit long and dramatic. Nothing wrong with some drama in erotica, but it's not quite what I'm going for right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such an amazing story, the feminization, a blossoming femboy, kinky girlfriend... All of it.

I really like how you have a knack for mixing in plot and porn in the right amount so the story feels like it's about real people while not being too dry or sex starved. It is important for a sex story to have a lot of sex, written to detail, with a lot of dirty words and feelings. You definitely achieved this.

But you also made the story that's on the face of it implausible feel truthy. The characters stay just within the bonds of "it could happen" and that just makes the story so much more realistic and satisfying. I also appreciated the emotions and romance too, your characters felt like real people.

All in all an easy 5/5, can't wait for you to continue this story as far as you can, and I'll keep an eye on your future work in this category too. Keep up the great work!

PetraFrederica2062PetraFrederica2062about 1 year ago

It was a great love story. That started out as a game of manipulation. Between to sibling and A boyfriend in between Brother & sister The sister was able to reconnect. With her Brother and restore their relationship as sisters by feminizing her brother by her boyfriend thought a relationship on the first date by have the brother to start wearing his sister clothe. From that point on he became self aware to continue the relationship with linh. Boyfriend which blossom to a relationship that took the feminization, a blossoming femboy, to the point he except who he really was along it a SPECAIL person to draw him out of his shell now that has been done. Now the relationship between Brother and Sister have reconnect to their past relationship and moving forward together.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

all three parts were the perfect mix of kinky and sweet , they warmed the heart as well as the groin . more please !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have been reading a lot of erotica. I loved this. It was just enough sweet, and hot and sexy. Good job. Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous