The Prodigal Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My right-hand moves down your body and flicks your clitoris as I thrust into you again. You feel my chest against your back. The robe adds a touch of soft silk to the tickles that move up your body, your back arches back as you lift yourself onto your elbows. You feel a pinch of my fingers on your hard nipples, a streak of heat shimmering over your body. My fingers press around your clitoris as you feel yourself starting to climax once more.

My penetrations moving swiftly in behind you grow faster; another streak of heat moves over your body as you feel me building up to a crescendo. Your vulva sparkles as you feel your orgasm grow with every thrust of my shape into your vagina. I feel myself pumping harder, my balls banging against you as I feel the pressure build deep inside me.

Your body stiffens as you feel your orgasm wash over you. Your head goes blank as you close your eyes; your muscles contract one by one around your body. As I feel your vagina muscles tighten around my cock, I feel myself erupt inside you. You feel my legs press up and in as my hot seed fills you. Your body pushes back as you feel your orgasm continue to move over you as you cry out a loud "fuuuck". My fingers tighten around your breast as I let every drop of me seep into you. Your pussy is hot and safe around me. As I feel you relax, I let myself slide out of you.

My breath against your back as I breathe heavily and kiss your skin. You turn, and we kiss. Your body is shivering in my arms as the post-coital calm washes over us both. You feel my arms tighten around you as we lie in each other's embrace.

"Time for some more fun, or do you have to go to the office straight away?" you say with a smile.

"I think I can call in sick," I respond

For Jaz, thank you for sharing this with me.

The writer, Joe Laurenson, asserts himself as the creator and writer of this material.

With special gratitude to shadysweets for editing this work

18 March 2021

12