The Prodigy's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell back on the bed behind her and he crawled up between her legs. She spread them wide for him and his mouth went to her pussy. He was not good at this either, but of all the things he was bad at, this was the thing he was the least bad at. His tongue dug deep into her, searching for moisture, and not finding any. His spit, which he distributed liberally around her pubis, labia, and anus, camouflaged her dryness for him. She wondered if, in the back of his mind somewhere, he realized she was not attracted to him. She hoped not. He didn't deserve that.

His tongue explored her, never long enough in one spot to be effective, but enthusiastically in its sampling. The clit is the button at the top she thought to herself, but he could not read her mind. Instead he was jabbing his small tongue as deep, not that deep, as he could into her pink hole. One hand was palming her ass cheek and the other was squeezing her left breast. She looked down at it, his white hand, with her firm brown boob flesh ballooning between his bony fingers. She put her hand on the back of his head and grabbed at his thinning hair with her fist and gently tried to guide his spastic tongue toward her attention starved clitoris.

She looked at them in the mirror. He was on his hands and knees, face down in her pussy, which put his ass high in the air. She could see his balls and asshole, both hairy, in the reflection. His balls swayed slightly with his efforts. In a few seconds he was going to start inching the lower half of his body around so he could settle it on her face. As he licked at her ineffectively his body would rotate like a hand on a clock, then his knee would raise and lower on the other side of her face. Those hairy nuts would land on her nose and his dick would go into her mouth.

It slid all the way in so his balls lay on her nose and blocked any air. She felt him thrust as much of himself into her mouth as he could. She easily took all he could offer. Contrary to what Jess thought, Keith did not have a small penis. He did not have a large one either. She never measured it with an actual ruler, but she knew her thumb, from the first joint to the tip, was three quarters of an inch long. His dick was a little over two thumbs wide and a little over seven thumbs long. So that was roughly two inches wide, and about five and a half inches long. According to everything she read, this put him right in the middle of the dick size spectrum. If he was any bigger or smaller than the other five dicks she ever had any experience with, the difference was so minuscule that she could not tell the difference.

The difference was in ability not equipment. And physical attraction too. The best sex she ever had was with Tommy, her first, and it was not fantastic, or even good, it was just way better than all the others. Tommy was handsome, not captain of the football team and popular handsome, but handsome. He had a cute face and a fit body. When she gave him her virginity she wanted to do it. She was aroused by him and he slid into her easily. There was pain, and blood, but he handled both sensitively and gently, and her first sexual experience was a warm and pleasurable memory.

Tommy did not make her come. No man in her life ever made her come, but Tommy made her feel good. He enabled her to imagine what coming with a man might feel like. They were both too young to know what they were doing, but the chemistry, attraction, and enthusiasm were all there. Eventually, if her and Tommy stayed together, he would have made her come. Where Tommy made her believe that an orgasm with a man was on the horizon, Keith made her think the rumors of them were fake news. So far she had only come when she was by herself and, married to Keith 'til death did they part, it looked like that would be the only way she ever came. Ever.

She gently lifted on his protruding hips to let him know she would like to breathe. He raised his hips and drew his cock out of her mouth and, more importantly his balls off her nose, then slid his dick back into her mouth as deep as he could. She felt a hair from the base of his cock slide between her teeth and get lodged there. His balls settled on her face again and her air was cut off again, but that was okay. She was able to get a deep breath through her nose that was full of the smell of their sexual interaction from earlier in the day. His dick and balls smelled and tasted like her pussy and his copious amounts of jizz. She liked it. Their combined smells and flavors were the best part about sex with Keith. How sad was that?

His dick was hard as bone in her mouth. The core of it strained to burst through the pale skin around it. The head was diamond hard as it slid over her tongue and lips. He was about to come. He would usually come three times when they had sex. This first one would be in her mouth, as usual, and that was fine. She liked the taste of him, of men in general, and especially their man juice. The warm salty spurting sensation in her mouth made her feel wonderfully wicked, deliciously dirty. When he came he would wrap his arms around her muscular ass and hug her pussy to his face as hard as his little trembling muscles could muster. He would wail into her pussy and shudder against her as great gouts of his tasty come blasted into her mouth. She would pull her head back so just the tip was in her mouth, and jack his hard shaft with her hand, so none of his come went down her throat until she wanted it to.

She clutched at his soft little ass as she felt him clutch at hers. Here it came. She arched her neck to get his cock into her throat and moved an inch in and out of her mouth several times to shove him over the edge. She felt his dick throb and expand then she let her head fall back so just the tip was in her mouth. Her right hand dropped from his ass, over his now tight sack, and down to his shaft. She slid her fist up and down his spit slick shaft. Her left clutched his ass tighter and she felt her middle finger slide into his asshole to the first digit.

He groaned, maybe a protest but unintelligible, and tried to shove his entire face into her spit slimey vagina. She felt the significant force of his first blast of come into her mouth. She continued to jack her fist up and down his shaft and suck on the head. Another blast and her mouth was full to the brim with his come and she felt some escape from the corners of her mouth. She had to swallow some now or the rest would be wasted. She swallowed as another blast replaced what she swallowed. It was salty but sweet at the same time. She associated the taste with excitement and she liked that, even if it was not her excitement, she enjoyed being able to make him, make a man, feel this good.

He thrust his hips down hard and his dick went into her throat again. His rigid dick, the force of his spurting jizz, and the glob that was already in her mouth all combined forces and tried to make her gag but she fought the reflex, relaxed her throat muscles, and accepted it all gracefully. More of his come escaped the corners of her mouth. His ball sack relaxed some and dropped down to cover her nose again. She pulled her head back and lifted on his hips to pull his cock head out of her throat and reposition it at her lips so she didn't miss the remaining shots of jizz she knew were still in him.

She wriggled her finger into his ass so it was now two knuckles deep and he wailed into her pussy again as another thick rope of come filled her mouth. She never fingered his ass before, and still wasn't sure if his wails were signs of approval, but she was able to see his skin tighten up into goose bumps, and he twitched as he shot another thick glob of come into her mouth. She slid her finger out to the first knuckle then back into the second and his body responded with more trembling, spastic twitching, and thick globs of come. It was too much for her gulping throat to keep up with and she felt her cheeks and chin get coated with the overflow.

He never came this much at one time, especially not the fourth time on a Sunday, and she had to assume it was the finger in his ass. It was the only thing she was doing differently this time. His come, the last few spurts, was so thick she could almost chew it. She was still swallowing as much as she could. This sensation, this flavor, this smell, this debauchery was the height of the sexual experience for her and she wanted to milk it for all it was worth, pun intended. She was able to hold his lower body in the air above her with her right hand, keep her left hand with her middle finger working in and out of his asshole, and move her mouth up and down his entire dick while sucking as hard as she could to get every last drop out of him.

She did this until he was twitching from the over-sensitivity of his post-orgasm cock and trying to pull away. He rolled off to her right and began his heavy panting and spew of compliments as he recovered. Her left middle finger slid out of his ass as he rolled away and she used it to scoop the come on her chin and cheeks into her mouth. There were gobs, thick as chowder, and she slid them into her mouth and swirled the flavor around before swallowing.

"Holy shit, baby, that was incredible," Keith was blathering as she scoured her face for every last drop of his seed.

"The finger in your butt was an accident, but you seemed to like it."

"That was intense," he said between gasps. "I came hard."

"And a lot."

"I want to kiss you."

She nodded and rolled off her side of the bed and went to the bathroom. Keith did not do jizz. He avoided all contact with it. He didn't like it on him and refused to risk tasting it by kissing her. Saying he wanted to kiss her was his way of asking her to go brush her teeth and clean her face. The brushing would also get all the random pubic hairs out of her teeth too. She did that and returned to the bed because she knew this was not over. He was twenty-two years old and had no release all week. Sunday was his fun day. She looked and his cock was still hard. He grinned at her as she crawled across the bed toward him.

His kisses were passionate. He loved her and she could feel it in his kisses. It pained her that he was not the lover she needed. She would trade all their wealth for him to be that man. As his tongue explored her mouth his hands explored her body. His left hand went from breast to breast and massaged them. His right hand was on her ass and squeezing the flesh there that she kept firm and rounded with an intense squat routine five days a week. Eventually he rolled her onto her back and knelt between her legs.

He gripped his hairy cock in his right fist and shoved the head of it against th entrance to her bare pussy. He rubbed it up and down the furrow, between her lips, and she wished he might find some moisture there to encourage him. She willed her pussy to produce that moisture but couldn't. She summoned some spit in her mouth and transferred it to her fingers. She rubbed the spit into her hole and the head of his cock. He slid the head into her, then slammed the rest of his cock into her in one thrust.

This felt good. His cock hit where it needed to hit and his hard pubic bone ground down on her clitoris delightfully, but she knew not to get her hopes up. He just came not five minutes ago but he was going to again in seconds. He didn't make ten thrusts into her before his body went rigid and he clutched at her as his second orgasm of the session, fifth orgasm of the day, ripped through his body. If he was a stronger man, or a heavier man, his clutching and collapsing on her might hurt. As he was, his penis shoved into her as far as it would go, his arms wrapped around her and hugging her as tightly as he could, and his full weight of maybe a hundred and thirty pounds laying on top of her, was only a mild discomfort. She stared at the ceiling over his shoulder and she rubbed his back as he gasped and heaved through his orgasm on top of her.

He rolled off and she felt him slide out of her. She was plenty wet down there now. She felt a thick dollop of his come slide out of her pussy and over her asshole. That was about to come in handy because that was the hole he wanted to use next. He would take a minute to catch his breath and then ask her to assume the position. Face down and ass up was the preferred orientation for the fucking of her butt. She tried to look blissful as she lay on her back next to him in case he was watching her. She did not want to hurt his feelings by showing the dread she was feeling.

Dread wasn't the right word. She didn't dread his affection. She was just very disappointed in it. She was disappointed in the predictability of it, the sadness of his performance, the fact that her body was conditioned after all these years with him to not even get turned on for him or by him. She felt him roll toward her and closed her eyes. She rolled away from him so she was face down on the mattress. She pressed the left side of her face to the mattress so she was looking away from him. She pulled her knees up under her so her ass was pointing up and she felt the familiar motions of his moving to kneel behind her.

His hands grabbed each of her ass cheeks and spread them. He was now looking down at her shiny pink asshole. It was shiny with his come and this was the only time during their sex sessions that he didn't mind it. He pressed the head of his cock against her tight asshole and leaned into it. She felt his weight push his jizz lubed dick head past the muscles of her sphincter and slide into her anus. She relaxed her ass and let out a breath of air as she felt his full length inside her and his bony hips press into her ass. He pulled almost all the way out then pushed all the way back in. It felt good, but this too would not last. His sixth orgasm of the day would take him about a minute to achieve.

His butt fucking was slow and methodical, as always, and he kept a steady rhythm. Out until her tight anus gripped at the circumcision scars just under the head of his cock, then in until she felt it expand around the slightly thicker base of his shaft. His pubic hair, which he was fairly lax about manscaping properly, pressed into her ass as his scrotum nudged at her pussy. After a couple dozen slow in and outs she felt him twitching behind her and his fingers dig into the flesh of her ass and hips.

He moaned as his final slow thrust shoved his dick into her ass as far as it could go. She felt the throbbing and the warmth of his come as it flooded her anal canal. She felt his thighs shuddering against the backs of her legs. He pulled half his cock out of her ass then shoved it all the way back in in short jerky thrusts. She squeezed his cock with the muscles of her ass and let out a moan. It was all over but the clean up now. She prayed silently that he would not require validation from her.

"Sweet Jesus Viv," he said between gasps after pulling his dick out of her and flopping onto his back on the bed next to her. "You are perfection. I love you."

"I love you too Honey," she replied.

"I really want to make you happy. I feel like if we did this more often I might get better at it."

"Baby, please." This would ruin everything even if he was great in bed. More than his physical flaws and sexual ineptitude, she hated his insecurity. She rolled over onto her back and avoided eye contact with him so as to not signal she was lying. "You are fine at it. It makes me happy to make you happy. You got important things to do all week and I understand why you are so tired when you get home. I love you and love making love to you. If you have the energy to squeeze in a couple sessions during the week, you know I am always available to you."

"I think about it all day long, it's distracting sometimes, but by the time I get home I just want to pass out."

"I know Babe. It will get better once you are a partner, right?"

"Maybe. This first year they try to kill us. After the first year it might ease up a little."

"So just do what you have to do right now. We have the rest of our lives to figure out the rest."

"You are amazing Viv. Thank you."

"Shut up." She grinned at him when she said it then leaned over and kissed his cheek. She rolled back away from him and went to the bathroom to clean up. By the time she came back he would be asleep. She would sneak into one of the guest rooms and masturbate, or Jill-off as Jess called it, then go back and join him in bed. He would be gone to work by the time she woke. This was married life. Awesome.

12