The Product Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is only going to take a little longer. If you could please spread your legs a little wider please, we'll be through soon," said the doctor calmly in his deep baritone voice. Jane spread her legs wider, just wanting this to be over as soon as possible.

Jane was trembling now and was feeling light-headed as the doctor stuck his middle and index finger all the way inside her moist hole. Jane shuddered as her body betrayed her. Jane moaned as her body unconsciously caused her to lift her ass off the table to meet his thrusting fingers, with her vagina closing around the doctor's fingers as he moved them in and out.

"Your vagina appears to be in excellent physical shape my dear. You lubricate very well," droned the doctor as his thumb found Jane's clit and her ass began to move up and down on its own, following the movement of the doctor's fingers and thumb as he massaged her clit.

Jane wanted to reach down and pull his hand away, but she realized for the first time that the nurse was holding each of her wrists behind her head. Jane was frantic now. What kind of exam was this, she thought as she started to get even more light-headed?

"What are you do..." Jane tried to get the words out but all that came out now was a guttural moan from deep inside her. Jane's hips began to wildly gyrate.

"Oh my God! No! NO! I can't let you...Oh God...Oh..." Jane tried to protest, before surrendering completely to her orgasm. All that came out of her mouth now was whimpering and moaning. Jane's hips and ass continued to undulate to the steady motion of the doctor's fingers as her ass arched high off the table. Jane continued to cum again and again until her sweat soaked body had left the paper robe stuck to her, revealing the full outline of her heaving breasts.

12