The Product Ch. 10

Story Info
Jana grows frustrated as she is deprived of sex.
3.3k words
4.61
5.8k
4

Part 10 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part of a multi-chapter story of which there are forty chapters plus an epilogue. An uncompleted version of this story appeared here at Literotica a few years ago in case it looks familiar to you. The story has been revised and completed. Chapters 37 - 40 and the epilogue are all new material.

As Jana entered her room, she could still see the men milling around outside. She walked over and closed her curtain since they all turned to leer at her through the window. Jana was uncomfortable now. She dreaded the walk through that afternoon.

Deirdre returned to the conference room and rejoined the meeting. Everyone was there except Jana.

"Good job Todd. You put on one hell of a floor show. She was really spooked (oops, sorry no pun intended) when she saw all those black men. She really seemed to be rattled and flustered," said Deirdre. "I'm not exactly sure what is going on there. But the higher her natural anxiety is when we do this for real, the better. The camera won't lie."

"The inside of the tent is ready, and the set is also complete," said Kieran, picking up where they left off before the interruption.

"The satellite truck is ready to go and we have tested the feeds. No problems from my end," said Tom.

"I've added two extra cameramen, for a total of four. We will have three remote overhead cameras as well. I'll operate the remotes myself from the control room. We'll probably get our best images from the remotes anyway," offered George.

"Where are we at on editing the video from last night?" asked Deirdre.

"I have another hour or so to finish. I'm just editing the additional footage from the living room when the boys were going on and on about what a fine bitch she was, etc. etc. I'm sure it will warm mom's heart to see what nice things her boys have to say about her."

"Good, that may come in handy too, but I need it finished in the morning. At some point tomorrow we might need to use it," emphasized Deirdre.

"Sophie, we need to have Jana in full makeup and costume this afternoon for the run through. Give her a little extra attention. We need to keep getting her to near orgasm every opportunity we have right up until game time,' said Deirdre.

"Will do," replied Sophie.

"OK, about later tonight and tomorrow, I've developed a schedule and each of you will be responsible for keeping Jana pleasantly occupied, but not too pleasantly occupied, beginning this evening through midday tomorrow," said Deirdre as she handed copies of the schedule out. "Here are copies for each of you. At around noon tomorrow everyone needs to be in the playroom so we can all really give Jana a real edge. Make sure to wear your birthday suits. It will be fun for all. Sorry camera crew, that doesn't include you. You'll be 'through the looking glass darkly' again."

When Sophie arrived at Jana's room, she found her fast asleep. As she thrashed restlessly Sophie immediately picked up on the fact that she was having a really good dream. Jana was stroking her own breasts and quietly sighing. Sophie took her clothes off and joined Jana on the bed. Sophie lightly ran her hands across Jana's body, barely touching her. Jana's body immediately responded to the much-wanted attention. Sophie continued for several more minutes as Jana sighed again and again.

Moving atop Jana, Sophie lowered her wet pussy directly to Jana's mouth. The musky scent was intoxicating to Jana, even in her sleep. Sophie slowly rubbed her now throbbing pussy over Jana's open lips. With each pass Sophie rubbed her clit on Jana's nose until it was replaced by Jana's awakening tongue.

Sophie leaned forward and kissed the inside of Jana's thighs which were now spread wide. As Sophie teased Jana's pussy with kisses, but no tongue, Jana's pussy reached up to Sophie's mouth crying out for more attention.

At the same time, Jana was now partially awake and licking and sucking Sophie's pussy ardently. Sophie had come to really enjoy Jana's moist lips and lashing tongue and she could not last any longer. As she sat up, she buried her pussy in Jana's face and rode it to orgasm.

Sophie slid down next to Jana and kissed her eyes and then her lips, sucking on each of them gently. As she slowly ran her tongue across Jana's lips Jana opened her mouth, just as she opened her eyes taking Sophie's tongue deep into her mouth. As Sophie pulled away, Jana looked up and said, "I thought I was dreaming."

"You were, I just joined it," replied Sophie.

"What time is it?"

"It is getting late. It is time to get ready. Deirdre wants me to style your hair and do your makeup and get you in costume too."

"OK, let me shower quickly," said Jana.

"Fine, I'll be waiting," replied Sophie.

"I was asleep when you came in," said Jana, "before I woke up did I..."

"No sweetie, that's off limits...even in your sleep, at least for now," said Sophie as Jana made her way to the shower.

As Jana finished her shower Sophie grabbed a towel and dried her. Using another towel, she dried her hair and styled it in the fashion shown in Dr. Contreras' illustration. Next came the makeup, which only accentuated Jana's new wide-eyed look. Sophie next applied Jana's lip gloss and colored her nipples similarly.

"OK, we're done in here. Let's get you dressed," said Sophie.

As they walked into the bedroom Jana was surprised by what was laying on the bed. It was one of her drab preacher's wife sundresses. Jana turned to Sophie with a quizzical look on her face.

"We told you that you were exactly the kind of wholesome individual we were looking for," Sophie said smiling.

"Are there a bra and panties too?" asked Jana.

"No dear, just the dress. Be careful putting it on. It has been altered and it is breakaway, so it is very fragile. Come on let's get it on and see the old you," said Sophie smiling.

Jana stepped into the dress as Sophie helped her, buttoning it up from behind.

Sophie retrieved the round box that was on the bed next to the dress. She pulled a blonde wig from it that was styled the same as Jana's long curly hair used to be. Sophie held it above Jana's head and fitted it into place. Next Sophie pulled a very unattractive pair of reading glasses from her pocket and slipped them into place on Jana's face. The glasses were very bookish, and they completed Jana's transformation back to a boring preacher's wife.

As Jana turned and looked in the mirror, she could not believe that she used to look like that. She was far happier being Jana instead of plain Jane. Jane, which is to say Jana, knew she could never go back.

Sophie walked Jana over to the tent. Sophie lifted the flap as they entered the tent. Jana could see that she was backstage. Everyone else was there and Kieran, Tom and George were manning the various pieces of equipment on the far side of the room with a bank of video monitors mounted above them.

The percussive sounds of the drums emanating from the main set on the other side of the curtain were almost deafening. The drumbeat was downright primitive, sounding like something from a pagan or African ritual.

Deirdre had been busy with Tom and Kieran reviewing the equipment check when Jana arrived. When she turned around and saw Jana she walked over and pecked her on the cheek as she took Jana's hands in hers and gave them a big squeeze.

"So how do you like being the old you?"

"All in all, I much prefer the new me to tell you the truth. I suppose I should thank you," said Jana. "I never would have had the courage to change my life myself. So, thank you."

"Well thank you, but we still have a long way to go, so let's see if you are as thankful in a couple of days. You know how demanding I can be." Deirdre said smiling.

"We're ready on the set," shouted Kieran. "Who's walking Jana through the setup?"

"I'll take care of it," said Deirdre, "you don't need me in here getting in your way anyway."

Deirdre took Jana, or Jane for the moment, by the hand and walked her through the double curtain and on to the set. Although it was dark inside, fiery red lights swirled and bounced off the tent walls and ceiling. The walls were lined with what looked like crackling flames that were actually just a lustrous material being driven by fans below them. Overhead was a crystal ball that cast the reflected light from the pin lights that were pointing at it from around the room.

In the center of the set was an elevated area that looked like it was made from volcanic rock with a lava-like liquid flowing into the pool at the base that circled the podium. The pool of liquid was lit from below and as it bubbled, it looked like a pool of molten lava. A white stone staircase extended out past the pool of lava and connected with the platform on top.

At the center of the platform was a large stone table mounted on two slabs made of the same material. It looked like the altar at her husband's church, Jana thought. In the center of the altar was an ornately jeweled box.

Deirdre lingered awhile to let Jana take it all in. Finally, Deirdre leaned over and almost shouted it Jana's ear to be heard over the pulsing drum beat that repeated itself over and over. "So, what do you think?" Deirdre shouted.

"This is really impressive. All of this to just introduce a product?" Jana shouted.

"It is not just a single product. This new product can take many forms and be promoted over various media. And the tie-ins and spinoffs are endless, as Kieran told you. That is why it is such a big deal and that is why you are so important to our effort, because you are the one who is going to have to sell it," shouted Deirdre.

"In this outfit?" shouted Jana.

"Well not for long. The script calls for you to go through a kind of metamorphosis," shouted Deirdre.

Deirdre took Jana's hand again and led her to the far corner of the tent opposite the stairway. As she moved forward Jana could see the silhouettes of large men lining either side of the stairway. When they got closer to the back wall, they walked around the first two of the men who were at the front of the line. The men seemed to be standing on either side of a pathway from some sort of luminescent material. Occasionally one of the moving lights would catch it and it was reflected on the men who lined it.

"Are we ready to go?" came Kieran's voice over the speaker. Deirdre looked up at the camera that had been tracking them overhead and gave a thumbs up.

They were now standing at the end of the two lines of men and they were suddenly awash in bright light from an overhead flood light. They were facing the wall, so the first thing that came into focus was what looked like the front of a white church with two large doors and a steeple on top.

In front of the church was what looked like an apple tree with some real apples attached. Jana was startled when she looked into the tree and saw a large black snake slithering around. Jane lurched backward and Deirdre laughed.

"Don't worry, it isn't poisonous. He is actually someone's pet," said Deirdre.

Deirdre grabbed Jana's arm again and led her to the door. "Your first mark is on the other side." Deirdre opened the door and escorted Jane through it.

When they were on the opposite side of the door Deirdre started to explain how the event was to be choreographed. Jana was to open the door and look apprehensively outside, as though she was wary of going out there. She was then supposed to spot the apples on the tree. A pin light would assist in making the point.

Jana was then supposed to walk outside and move apprehensively toward the brightly lit apple. When she gets to the tree, she is to pull the apple and take a bite. She is then supposed to swoon, rocking back and forth on her feet. Then she is to feel her forehead, checking to see if she has a fever and close her eyes as she does so. When she reopens her eyes, she finds herself drawn to the snake and is supposed to affectionately stroke it repeatedly.

"I know that is a lot. Do you think you can remember to do all that?" asked Deirdre.

"I think so," said Jana, wanting to please Deirdre, but filled with dread at having to touch the snake.

"OK, let's give that much a try," said Deirdre with encouragement, signaling Kieran in the overhead camera.

It only took Jana two tries to get the first part down pat. The first time through, Jana flinched as she touched the snake.

Deirdre was ready to move on.

"Next you are to look up and see the two lines of men and then focus on the altar at the top of the podium. This part is straightforward since most of it is repetitive. Walk over to the middle of the path," continued Deirdre. "Take two or three hesitant steps as though you are drawn to the altar. As you step backward, back into the first man on your right and spin around to face him. When you are facing him look down and gaze at his penis intently."

Deirdre paused for a few seconds and gave Jana a questioning look. Jana nodded that she understood.

"After a few seconds reach out and touch it with both hands, stroking his cock just as you did the snake. Run your hands up and down it as though you are worshiping it," instructed Deirdre. "Then turn your head and look over to the next man and glide over to him slowly as though you are entranced. Fondle his penis too."

Again, Deirdre paused.

"At this point it is just repetitive. Do the same thing all the way to the end of the first line and then turn around and do the same thing back the other way," continued Deirdre. "When you get to the last man turn and walk back down the path toward the altar slowly as though you are drawn to it. When you get about halfway there, hesitate and then turn, running back toward the church. Got that so far?"

"Yes," said Jana, "I...I've never..." Jana's voice trailed off.

"What is it? You better tell me now," demanded Deirdre.

"I've never touched a black man or even talked to one much less touched their thing!" said Jana with concern.

"Jana! A cock is a cock. Get over it. Can we move on?" said Deirdre sounding irritated.

"Yes," Jana's responded contritely.

"Good! As you start running the men are going to close around you and block your path back to the church. As they do, they will swarm over you, completely covering you," said Deirdre. "Now this is important when they are hovering over you that is when two of the men will quickly tear away your dress and remove your glasses and wig. You need to lift yourself up so they can pull the dress away from you."

Deirdre continued, "When that is done they are going to lift you in the air high above their heads and slowly pass you forward to the front of the line as they march in a procession toward the altar."

Deirdre stopped for a moment before continuing. "It is really important that you squirm and behave as though you are trying to get away. You should be screaming with alarm at this point. The more distressed that you behave the better."

Finally, Deirdre concluded, "Once at the altar they will lay you on it and one of the men will offer you the jeweled box. The box will have the new product inside. Open it and look at it. Hand the box back to the man who gave it to you and lay back on the altar. The box will be handed from man to man around the table and then they will raise the new product above the table and sample it one by one. Is that clear?"

"Yes," replied Jana.

"Good, then let's do a run through and if all goes well, we can finish early tonight. Good job so far," enthused Deirdre.

Deirdre gave a thumbs up into the camera overhead and Kieran shouted, "take it from the top," over the intercom.

Jana returned to inside the church and prepared to begin. Jana took a deep breath and opened the door. She was less apprehensive about the snake this time, so she stroked it and fondled it a bit more. It seemed to like her and started to climb up her arm and flick her breast with its tongue before she got it back in the tree as she shuddered at the flick of the serpent's tongue on her sensitive nipple.

As Jana stepped forward to begin the next part, she did not have to feign apprehension. As she reached the edge of the path, she hit her mark a few steps in. As she backed into the first man and turned to face him, he dropped his robe to the floor. Jana's eyes got wide as she looked at the enormous cock in front of her.

Not only was it wider than Tom's it was longer to, much longer. Jana reached out and held it in both her hands as she had been instructed and trembled when she realized that it was not even its full size yet. Jana looked up into the man's face and he was leering at her.

Jana moved on to the next man and then the next. It almost seemed like the cocks got bigger and bigger as she went on. She could not wait to have this over. When Jana got near the end of the routine, she was hoping that she might outrun them and make it back to the church.

No such luck. Within steps after turning around the men descended on her like a swarm of bees. Before she knew it her clothes, wig and glasses had been peeled away but not before several sets of hands had explored every inch of her body as well as her pussy and ass.

As she was raised in the air high above their heads she was squirming for real as they groped and squeezed her all over. As they passed her forward to the front of the line, at each exchange, a new finger found its way into her pussy or ass. Jane did not have to feign distress as the men groped and prodded her repeatedly.

Once at the altar Jana was relieved to be placed on the cold stone slab. They finished the box exchange and the men raised the small empty box inside, which doubled for the product, into the air.

"OK, that's a wrap ladies and gentlemen. Thank you and have a good evening, said Kieran over the intercom. "The product team will be meeting in the conference room in half an hour."